PDA

View Full Version : When you masterbate?

stillies77
05-08-2006, 11:26 PM
does anyone here (Tgirl or not) ever eat their own cum or precum...i admit i have eaten my own precum and it is really yummy...but i have never tried my cum...anyone?

laoda8
05-09-2006, 12:38 AM
You ever read a manga called Homunculus...he did, and the man's a friggin genius.

Me I have, it is tasteless, nothing worth breaking my neck to shoot in my mouth. Though I'd love to shoot it in a chicks mouth if given the chance.

stillies77
05-09-2006, 02:45 AM
i dunno i am curious to try it one day hehe...any stories from anyone who has?

ezed
05-09-2006, 05:40 AM

It was a dark and stormy night...I was alone with only the glow of my computer screen. A few nights before, I had cum in the mouth of a girl I liked. She said euuuuh gross! Why dear why? It's soooo...sooo salty!

I reflected on this while I typed my thesis for the University of Phoenix on "Am I Gay? And if so What is the Meaning of life!" When it came to me. Why should I ask someone to do something I wouldn't do so myself?

Damn it I'll taste my own cum! I saved the thesis and switched to HA. A sultry place of self stimulation! Thunder roared and lightening followed and the rain beat hard against my window! And I beat hard on my throbbing cock as I perused photos of Vicki, the elicitor of sperm, Allanah the gorgeous, Felicia, who's legs go from here to there and back again, Jennifer, the unattainable for a roustabot like me.....Mint, Nancy, oh god Yasim Lee........

I came, I sampled....I laid back in orgasmic bliss............................................. ...........and thought........................tastes like oatmeal......needs salt.

bigd321
05-09-2006, 05:40 AM

Damn, dude that makes my fucking stomach churn thinking about it. Eww. I almost tried one time, it was like fear factor and I stuck my tongue and really didn't taste anything. I felt like scum, I feel like scum talking about it lol.

Anyway buddy, you obviously aren't well versed in the tranny universe. Yeah there's plenty of cum eating going on in videos. It's uneasy for me to watch but go to shemalestrokers.com and join because it's very common to see a model cum on a mirror and lick it off. That's ;ike the signature.

johnb
05-09-2006, 05:44 AM
i guess if you paid me enough, but i doubt anyone will fork over big bucks, so....nah

johnb
05-09-2006, 05:45 AM
i'd rather eat a taco

thmack
05-09-2006, 05:45 AM
hahahaha

stillies77
05-09-2006, 06:03 AM
yeah dude i feel the exact same way about the fear factor thing...i was like umm...do i?....NO! RON BURGUNDY SAYS NO! haha

CYCLE_23
05-09-2006, 06:53 AM
I have tasted My cum, I could take it or leave it.

slikrickdalicka
05-09-2006, 09:31 AM
i have tasted my precum but i am so curious as to having a girl cum all over my face

laoda8
05-09-2006, 12:52 PM
I did a long time ago, this crazy chick made me ejaculate on a malteser and made me eat it.

http://www.haustiere-info.de/images/tiere/malteser.jpg

I think I'm missing something here.

dmoyer
05-09-2006, 07:11 PM
If you take your vitamins and eat a lot of veggies your cum has a surprisingly pleasant taste. My lady loves to gobble my goo

ptyseminole
05-09-2006, 09:24 PM
I have tasted both my precum and my cum, no big deal really, it's more of a mental factor...

LadyBoyzrHot
05-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Once I was with a irl we watched each other jerk off . Whenshe came she started licking her um of her hand. i dont know what tot hink of it. maybe If she did itbefore I got off I would have gotten turned on by it But i didnt like it to much seeing her do that.

I tried to taste it once. Kinda salty. Not my thing.

LAtoNY
05-10-2006, 12:45 AM
You guys are really sick!

The only time I EVER eat my own cum is when we run out of mayo -- and then I like to spread huge globs on a bologna sandwich. I'm starting to salivate just thinking about it!

(have also made potato salad using cum instead of mayonaise -- problem is you need to save up a bunch so it takes several days to build up enough reserves).

BeardedOne
05-10-2006, 12:51 AM
It was a dark and stormy night...

:lol: @ L. Ron

I s'pose there's a line or two about it in Rat Bastards as well. :lol:

For all the puppies out there, just dose up on sugary sweets and neutral foods for a day before you take the plunge, as it were.

In the words of Xaviera "The Happy Hooker" Hollander after her lover had cum in her mouth after a steady diet of salty, acidic foods: "It tasted like he'd been drinking a bottle of Olde Sweatsocks".