PDA

View Full Version : first time big black dick

lovestoplease
04-24-2013, 08:50 AM
i dont know how many encounters i will have so i dont want to waste time. i play with myself here and there. i was wondering if a first timer could take 9 rough inches of black meat?

Donkey
04-24-2013, 04:04 PM
There's only one way to find out...call Ashley Hunter!

GroobySteven
04-24-2013, 04:06 PM
I thought you had 9 rough inches of black meat, Donkey?

Prospero
04-24-2013, 04:10 PM
You can buy nine inches of black sausage from any reputable butchers.

Willie Escalade
04-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Buy some nine inch white meat and do what the Rolling Stones did.

Rolling Stones - Paint It Black - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6d8eKvegLI)

STARTUP999
04-25-2013, 08:17 AM
i dont know how many encounters i will have so i dont want to waste time. i play with myself here and there. i was wondering if a first timer could take 9 rough inches of black meat?

YES YO[U] CAN!
I have a fair amount of experience with well endowed ladies, here is what I recommend:
1 be very clean, two Fleet disposable enemas right before.

2 Relax if your uptight your well going to be up tight there too and you need to relax. Fore play chat, have her finger or use a small toy ( covered of course)

3 Lots of lube in you and on her

4 Communicate, if you dont tell her what you wnat she is may think your a fan of TS Detroyers and want to be raped. If you communicate and she is a decent provider she will know better than you do what you need.

5 If its not working, take your time, play around and take charge, maybe sit on her or back into her and control the penitration.

For me Doggie is easier than being on my back for well hung ladies.

Warning, once you have a well endowed lady anything else will seem... tame.

Ladies if I have missed something fill us in.

hippifried
04-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Oh I'm sure you can take it. Make sure she knows you're a novice, & listen real good when she says:
"Shut up bitch, & hold those cheeks spread while I take a running start!!"

lovestoplease
04-25-2013, 03:23 PM
i have been contemplating my first time for a while now. i want to pop molly and kind of want it to hurt