PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, do hormones, meds, age, etc. make anal sex less pleasurable?

Donkey
04-24-2013, 12:53 AM
I have been having sex with a TS in her late 30's. She's very feminine and has been on hormones for a long time. She also takes one of the hairloss drugs that is usually prescribed for men's prostate issues as I understand it (it shrinks the prostate). She tells me between the hormones and the hairloss drug, her prostate is now very small, which makes anal sex a lot less pleasurable for her. She says getting anal isn't painful by any means, but the prostate gets much less stimulation, which takes away a lot of the pleasure.

Do any other TS ladies, who are transitioning, notice that anal is not as physically pleasurable now as before?

amberskyi
04-24-2013, 01:25 AM
i find that with the increase in ass mass that i need bigger dicks now because allot more guys cant even reach my asshole but im pretty sure thats not what your talking about lol

MacShreach
04-24-2013, 01:49 AM
i find that with the increase in ass mass that i need bigger dicks now because allot more guys cant even reach my asshole but im pretty sure thats not what your talking about lol
It's the way you tell 'em Amber. lol. I'm sure your ass is perfectly reachable (and reachably perfect...)

MacShreach
04-24-2013, 01:53 AM
I have been having sex with a TS in her late 30's. She's very feminine and has been on hormones for a long time. She also takes one of the hairloss drugs that is usually prescribed for men's prostate issues as I understand it (it shrinks the prostate). She tells me between the hormones and the hairloss drug, her prostate is now very small, which makes anal sex a lot less pleasurable for her. She says getting anal isn't painful by any means, but the prostate gets much less stimulation, which takes away a lot of the pleasure.

Do any other TS ladies, who are transitioning, notice that anal is not as physically pleasurable now as before?

I have certainly noticed that mones can affect girls' libido, though not had comment about the prostate.

amberskyi
04-24-2013, 01:55 AM
It's the way you tell 'em Amber. lol. I'm sure your ass is perfectly reachable (and reachably perfect...)

you would think so...other than me ridding small dicked men have issues fucking me

sukumvit boy
04-24-2013, 02:07 AM

Jesus ,Amber ,now THAT is funny! LMAO.
But with regard to Donkeys' question , if the prostate is even only moderately enlarged she can traumatize it with too vigorous and/or too frequent anal sex and cause uretheral obstruction (can't pee) or even bleeding into the urinary bladder. That means a trip to the ER ,a catheter or even surgery.
So it's important to keep the prostate smaller, or at least normal size.
Proscar is probably the most commonly prescribed drug for benign prostatic hyperplasia . It will slowly shrink the prostate back to normal size.
There are still lots of creative ways to stimulate the prostate. Just be careful and know your limits.

MacShreach
04-24-2013, 02:38 AM
you would think so...other than me ridding small dicked men have issues fucking me
Now look, if you keep saying things like that how am I supposed to get to sleep? Oh yeah... :ignore:

SXFX
04-24-2013, 03:33 AM
use your fingers to get her to cum

Kevin Dong
04-24-2013, 03:35 AM
alot of the girls get the libido dump because of the balance going in favor of estrogen instead of test. It's inevitable.

amberskyi
04-24-2013, 03:38 AM
im kinda weird...im actually really horny the first few days after an estrogen shot.probably my body surging testosterone to try and balance out the massive amounts of estrogen just introduced.

Michelle.
04-24-2013, 03:41 AM
Have you tried pleasuring her in others ways? Oral, fingers, toys, breasts etc? Your the guy, get creative.

robertlouis
04-24-2013, 03:42 AM

I've now got this image of a tiny guy vanishing between the cheeks of your ass and never being seen again........

Donkey
04-24-2013, 03:42 AM
use your fingers to get her to cum
She says that even when her prostate is directly stimulated she now gets very little pleasure compared to her younger days. She says her orgasms just generally are not as pleasurable either.

Michelle.
04-24-2013, 03:43 AM
Amber... Could your hormone regimen be emulating a gg ovulating?

TempestTS
04-24-2013, 03:49 AM
For me Age is the greatest factor in reducing Anal Pleasure.

The older I get the Less patience I have for guys that dont know how to fuck worth a damn...

amberskyi
04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Amber... Could your hormone regimen be emulating a gg ovulating?

probably...but its kinda like that for most girls who take intermuscular shots

amberskyi
04-24-2013, 03:56 AM
For me Age is the greatest factor in reducing Anal Pleasure.

The older I get the Less patience I have for guys that dont know how to fuck worth a damn...

POW! im with ya sista lol