PDA

View Full Version : Congrats TS Madison Exxxotica Fan Choice winner

WendyWilliams
04-22-2013, 12:52 AM
I am so happy that Madison won 2013 Exxxotica Fan Choice award because her fan base is CRAZY supportive and it shows from her website, youtube, DVD sales ETC but they showed up and Supported her. She looked STUNNING and baby her speech was the highlight of the night. Not only did she wake up the crowd but they LOVED her. She really represented our genre well and is such a delight to get to know. When she hired me to do her PR I had so much pre-conceived notions which were all WRONG. She works so hard and really just needed me to help reach a larger target audience and get her some recognition for not only herself but other strong Independent African American Performers.

THey missed the first part of her speech but when they called her name and she started walking the crowd went nuts because she is short and has all that body and she was looking SEXYYYYYYYYYYYY. Then she says

"I am so drunk. Thanks to the bartender in the back because baby that drink snuck up on me, just like I do" and the crowd went UP

Here is the rest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8So40L62Dvs&feature=youtu.be&ac

Wendy Summers
04-22-2013, 03:08 PM
Madison well deserved this - hard worker, awesome person and she really rallied her fan base with this. WTG!

Castor_Troy05
04-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Never heard of her, but congrats I guess.

Ecstatic
04-22-2013, 04:24 PM
Congrats to Madison!

GroobyKrissy
04-22-2013, 04:29 PM
Never heard of her, but congrats I guess.

I just hit my monitor. Thanks a lot.

Donkey
04-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Who is this?

Wendy Summers
04-22-2013, 04:52 PM
Who is this?

Madison "Big Dick Bitch"

Castor_Troy05
04-22-2013, 07:19 PM
I just hit my monitor. Thanks a lot.

I'm sorry you hit your monitor. No idea why you did that

GroobyKrissy
04-22-2013, 07:50 PM
I'm sorry you hit your monitor. No idea why you did that

your gnat crawling around signature. Doesn't show when I'm not logged in but I was logged out and thought a gnat was crawling around on my monitor :)

Castor_Troy05
04-23-2013, 12:35 AM
your gnat crawling around signature. Doesn't show when I'm not logged in but I was logged out and thought a gnat was crawling around on my monitor :)

I forgot I had that, I don't have signatures turned on via my iPad. Sprry