PDA

View Full Version : Posting Avatar Pic

Canucklehead
05-08-2006, 06:34 AM
I have tried everything and followed all of the instructions that everyone has posted here, but I can't get a personal Avatar to show up.

Someone help an idiot out.....Pleeeeze?

thmack
05-08-2006, 06:57 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

chefmike
05-08-2006, 07:09 AM
save your avatar to a site like photobucket.com then cut and paste, or type the URL into the box indicated in profile.

Canucklehead
05-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Would it work if I put a pic in "My Personal Gallery" and copied that URL???

I tried and it won't work? Maybe it doesn't understand Canajun?

scorpion
05-09-2006, 02:29 AM
u need to post it online....i use myspace to accomplish it..once i post it online , i right click on the avatar and click on properties.....copy the url address...then goto your profile section and paste the url address in the section of your profile and hit submit...remember to delete your current avatar....hope i have been helpful.
This is a copy I get from the moderator. Hope it helps you to.
Scorpion

popperluv
05-24-2006, 11:46 PM
Yes I used myspace and it worked

Onyx
05-24-2006, 11:51 PM
Find a jpg online, that isn't huge, right click on the pic, scroll down the box that should appear down to properties, click on properties and the URL that you need should be RIGHT THERE. Copy it and then paste it into your HA profile.

Dead easy

this is called image leeching and is not at all what you're supposed to do.

you should save whatever image you want, upload it to www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.us, and use that URL

Friedrich_Nietzsche
05-25-2006, 10:18 PM
this is called image leeching and is not at all what you're supposed to do.

you should save whatever image you want, upload it to www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.us, and use that URL

Blah, blah, fuckin' blah! :P

Hey,mds
Dont leave the board too...

If u know what i mean...

:screwy