PDA

View Full Version : Sheeba Starr. CONFIRMED. Died. RIP.

GroobySteven
04-17-2013, 08:53 PM
Can anyone get back to me with any news confirming or denying the rumours on Facebook that Sheeba Starr has died last night? Any news please get it to me either PM, post here or admin@grooby.com
Thank you

Castor_Troy05
04-17-2013, 09:06 PM
I'd think Bob might be a good person to contact, I believe he was close with her.

I hope it's not true

AsiaMei
04-17-2013, 09:19 PM
I think its true... My friend just posted this:

5 minutes ago via mobile
Although we never met face to face, I knew we would get along, we would like each others Facebook status, comment under each others post, repost each other status. Inbox each others silly questions. I always said to myself when I see you in Atlanta I was going to introduce myself to you and telling you all you wanted to know about that boy you asked me about. Lol.

Until we meet again.

R.I.P. Chrysie Stanford

kilakali
04-17-2013, 09:51 PM
Yes it is true.... Car accident

GroobySteven
04-17-2013, 10:02 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

That's fucking horrible. What a fucking waste.

My condolences to her friends and family. I've met her a few times and she was a sweetheart. One of our babies since 2003.
RIP.

I'll write something more fitting when I'm in a better frame of mind.

Silcc69
04-17-2013, 10:06 PM
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo this friggin sucks.

up_for_it
04-17-2013, 10:11 PM
Thats terrible news... my thoughts go out to her family and friends. Such a shame.

ILuvGurls
04-17-2013, 10:12 PM
What a shame.......

RIP

giovanni_hotel
04-17-2013, 10:23 PM
Horrible news. Hard to believe. OMG.

Dino Velvet
04-17-2013, 10:24 PM
Rest In Peace

jennylicious
04-17-2013, 10:26 PM
R.i.p

Wendy Summers
04-17-2013, 10:29 PM
damn. RIP

Willie Escalade
04-17-2013, 10:30 PM
One of the coolest girls I had ever know...damn...

RyderMonroe
04-17-2013, 10:31 PM
so so sad. RIP.

Amber Littlefeather
04-17-2013, 10:36 PM
its very terrible ...RIP Hun!.

Castor_Troy05
04-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Damn that's horrible, I hoped this wasn't true.

RIP

TS Evelyn Summers
04-17-2013, 10:47 PM
Cause of Death Was a Car accident??? Anymore Details??

GroobySteven
04-17-2013, 10:51 PM
Looks like this was the news report.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/two-dead-in-cobb-county-wreck/nXN3d/

bunzy
04-17-2013, 11:01 PM
So sad, she was one of the most passable black tgirls ever.... R.I.P

mac.B
04-17-2013, 11:23 PM
This really messed up my day. The best t-girl of all time hands down.

giovanni_hotel
04-17-2013, 11:24 PM
Head on collision early this morning.

Buddy Wood
04-17-2013, 11:35 PM
Very sad. I got to know her pretty well over the course of a few months doing some shoots, hanging at my house and her dancing a lot at Blue Moon Nights back in the day. She was great. Very funny. Sweet girl. My condolences to her family and anyone that was close to her. Very sad news.

Flaco
04-17-2013, 11:38 PM
This is terrible, Rest in peace Sheeba.

flabbybody
04-17-2013, 11:56 PM
spent hundreds of hours watching and enjoying her stuff over the years. So easy to forget these girls are real people with lives apart from their pics and vids.
such a horrible tragedy.

nysprod
04-18-2013, 12:00 AM
One can only hope she's in a better place...

mac.B
04-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Damn...come to think of it, she was the girl that got me in to t-girls. This is just too sad. I should go get a t-shirt made.

lifeisfiction
04-18-2013, 12:14 AM
Very sad shame. My condolences to her family and friends.

JenniferParisHusband
04-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Rest in Peace Ms. Starr. I never had the honor of knowing her, but my deepest condolences to her friends and family.

youngblood61
04-18-2013, 12:21 AM
Rest in peace.

Ecstatic
04-18-2013, 12:33 AM
So sad. RIP Sheeba. I never met her, but she always seemed something special. Condolences to her friends and family.

Odelay
04-18-2013, 12:39 AM
Sheeba's name was very appropriate. She was a star in every sense. We'll all miss her.

Donkey
04-18-2013, 01:30 AM
How about the poor innocent bastard she killed while fleeing from police? Very sad.

FreddieGomez
04-18-2013, 01:32 AM
this is a tragedy

rip

kilakali
04-18-2013, 01:49 AM
A little more detail

http://www.ajc.com/videos/news/cobb-police-say-driver-accused-in-deadly-crash/vyK3L/

WendyWilliams
04-18-2013, 01:51 AM
2 killed in early morning wreck on Austell Road

Posted: Apr 17, 2013 6:11 AM EDT Updated: Apr 17, 2013 6:19 PM EDT
By Mary Gleason - email (mary.gleason@cbsatlanta.com?body=http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/21999200/2-killed-in-early-morning-wreck-in-austell)

http://wgcl.images.worldnow.com/images/21999200_BG1.jpg (http://wgcl.images.worldnow.com/images/21999200_BG1.jpg)

COBB COUNTY, GA (CBS ATLANTA) - Cobb County authorities have released the identity of two people who were killed in a wreck on Austell Road that happened around 4:15 Wednesday morning.
MOREAdditional Links

Two cars were involved, according to Cobb County police.
Chrystina L. Stanford, 29, and Gary V. Sheppard, 41, died on scene.
Investigators said an Austell police officer was attempting to pull Stanford over near Maxham Road.
As the officer attempted to approach, Stanford headed northbound on Maxham Road in the southbound lanes at a high rate of speed.
After passing Sweetwater Lane on Austell Road, Stanford collided head on with Sheppard's car, according to police.

FreddieGomez
A little more detail

http://www.ajc.com/videos/news/cobb-police-say-driver-accused-in-deadly-crash/vyK3L/

i guess. no comment

timxxx
Sad news

Rest In Peace

WendyWilliams
04-18-2013, 01:55 AM
I don't understand when they were speaking of Sheeba they had to say 'what we learned the driver was a male transitioning to female and then gave her female name". Not sure why she fled but also what does her being a transsexual have to do with it?

FreddieGomez
04-18-2013, 01:55 AM
After watching that video she isn't innocent though.

The dude who was killed because of her is!

She was evading police

dderek123
04-18-2013, 03:06 AM
Rest in Peace

tannedblkmale
04-18-2013, 03:18 AM
i was just chit chatting with her last night...my gosh babe!! miss u so much!! why? why did u go out that way? ill never forget you....always in my thoughts! R.I.P. baby

fred41
04-18-2013, 03:49 AM
It's sad that she passed away...it's even sadder that she had to take someone with her.

R.I.P to them both.

Gh0strider
04-18-2013, 04:11 AM
She was sweetheart. So unfortunate.

Vegan4Life
04-18-2013, 08:20 AM
A real ts superstar. Tragic event. RIP to her and the brother whose life was taken.

Chazz83
04-18-2013, 10:27 AM
I loved watching her doing her thing! She will be dearly missed!!

RIP Angel!!!

Stavros
04-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Setting aside her performances on film, which were delightfully provocative and some of the best I have seen, on her last evening she seems to have behaved in a selfish and irresponsible manner, causing her own death and that of an oncoming motorist -or, was she terrified that she was going to be prosecuted for some felony and, given her police record, was she afraid that under the 'three strikes and you're out' policy, if found guilty she was facing life in prison? I don't know the truth of the incident, but the 'three strikes and you're out' is surely the dumbest attitude to crime prevention in the modern world --I ask this as I don't know if it applies in her case or in Georgia.

GroobySteven
04-18-2013, 11:25 AM
Setting aside her performances on film, which were delightfully provocative and some of the best I have seen, on her last evening she seems to have behaved in a selfish and irresponsible manner, causing her own death and that of an oncoming motorist -or, was she terrified that she was going to be prosecuted for some felony and, given her police record, was she afraid that under the 'three strikes and you're out' policy, if found guilty she was facing life in prison? I don't know the truth of the incident, but the 'three strikes and you're out' is surely the dumbest attitude to crime prevention in the modern world --I ask this as I don't know if it applies in her case or in Georgia.

Where did you see her police record?

giadamn
04-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Thats alot of assumption.

GroobySteven
04-18-2013, 11:37 AM

I'd assume he wouldn't have made the assumptions, he must have her police record.

SammiValentine
04-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Where did you see her police record?

I think you mis-read, he said "or" as in speculation, as in he speculating as why she ran, as in she possibly had a record?

Possibly not the right place to speculate but its based on news reports of fleeing. Why do people flee from the bizzies..?

Shrug. Very, very sad for everyone involved especially the other driver but tragic for all.

Another reminder how valuable every day is on this little rock.

RIP x

GroobySteven
04-18-2013, 12:34 PM
I think you mis-read, he said "or" as in speculation, as in he speculating as why she ran, as in she possibly had a record?

Possibly not the right place to speculate but its based on news reports of fleeing. Why do people flee from the bizzies..?

Shrug. Very, very sad for everyone involved especially the other driver but tragic for all.

RIP x

I don't think anyone would be so irresponsible and have such little class, to speculate that she had two felonies already and was fleeing from a third unless they were in possession of more facts. Especially in this post.

tracy
04-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Well, according to the TV report the police records show that she had previous arrests for obstruction of police officers and public drunkenness.

cronus83
04-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Terrible news. Really shocking, RIP :(

iagodelgado
04-18-2013, 03:47 PM
According to the Internet, obstruction of a police officer can be a felony or a misdemeanour, but public drunkenness is a class B misdemeanour. Unless there is more it doesn't seem to be "3 strikes", though I had time to look lots of things up on the Internet, and she didnīt.

The police record is given in the second video link, posted by Kilicali, along with the m2f trans bit that Wendy objected to.

amberskyi
04-18-2013, 04:05 PM
I don't understand when they were speaking of Sheeba they had to say 'what we learned the driver was a male transitioning to female and then gave her female name". Not sure why she fled but also what does her being a transsexual have to do with it?

A point that i just made

GroobySteven
04-18-2013, 04:18 PM
A point that i just made

Fills up the copy and gives more gawping value. They're in the marketing business.

Deepdarkfucker
04-18-2013, 05:22 PM
Damn - I loved her - R.I.P. :(

Dino Velvet
04-18-2013, 06:40 PM

With all of the recent events this is crucial to keep in mind just how precious and fragile life really is. Thanks Sammi.

Remember those who died in the Texas Fertilizer Plant as well.

2pert4ya
04-18-2013, 08:32 PM
I stay down the street from there that's crazy and in Cobb county they'll pull you over for no reason, granted she shouldn't have ran but you never know what's going on in a persons life. Rip to her and dude that got killed and i didn't know she was the same age as me i always thought she was older

Prospero
04-18-2013, 08:43 PM
I think the way it was reported regarding her gender identity is just further evidence - if it's really needed - of the deep seated prejudice against the transgendered still so very present out there in the world.

And, whatever the details of the incident, RIP Sheba.

Stavros
04-19-2013, 01:19 AM

It was in the video report in the link in an earlier post; how accurate I don't know; it was not meant as a slur on Sheeba's character I was speculating on what could have motivated her to drive away instead of waiting for the policeman, it was a speculation too far in this thread I guess.

chocolatebutterfly
04-19-2013, 01:39 AM
omg, what a terrible lost. signed up just to post my condolences RIP :(

asic600
04-19-2013, 02:05 AM
boo hoo - what a terrrible loss! A person who had a nice butt and nice fake tits and got naked on video to make money and got naked in hotels to make money was killed!

The person you ought to be thinking about is Gary Sheppard who was driving home from who knows what (bowling, work, shopping) and got killed b/c a criminal who ran from the cops, down the wrong direction of road. She could have killed any one of you or your relatives. I'd pass on weeping too much for someone like that.

amberskyi
04-19-2013, 03:18 AM
boo hoo - what a terrrible loss! A person who had a nice butt and nice fake tits and got naked on video to make money and got naked in hotels to make money was killed!

The person you ought to be thinking about is Gary Sheppard who was driving home from who knows what (bowling, work, shopping) and got killed b/c a criminal who ran from the cops, down the wrong direction of road. She could have killed any one of you or your relatives. I'd pass on weeping too much for someone like that.

While you may of made some valid points what a very fucking crass, tasteless thing to fucking say.
If you must than judge her for her poor decision in this instance but the fact that she was a ts or adult model doesn't make her less of a person or any less missed.
Now please feel free to suck a dirty dick, get aids and die trash.
HE SHOULD BE BANNED

dderek123
04-19-2013, 03:40 AM
He's attempting to de-rail the thread. Will he be successful? It seems like a longshot.

MHarrigan82
04-19-2013, 05:22 AM
RIP that is a such a tragic story. Life is so short you never know when it is your time. Live your life to the fullest.

Willie Escalade
04-19-2013, 05:23 AM
Some of us actually KNEW Sheeba...outside of the industry, so we have that right to mourn her the way we see fit. If we knew the other folks involved, we would mourn them the same way as well...and somewhere someone is.

Santanna
04-19-2013, 06:50 AM
Damn shame beautiful woman ts or no ts chick was pretty

Bobzz
04-19-2013, 07:52 AM

Yes, it's a damn shame that Sheeba Starr died. But it's neither crass nor disrespectful to acknowledge that no matter how nice or pretty or how much of a lovely person or what a heart of gold she may have had, she was in the end, an irresponsible, reckless and selfish idiot who needlessly cost two people their lives because she decided for whatever reason to try to outrun the cops. Let's look at this with a bit more introspection boys and girls ... she was also a killer. N'uff said.

GroobySteven
04-19-2013, 08:06 AM
Yes, it's a damn shame that Sheeba Starr died. But it's neither crass nor disrespectful to acknowledge that no matter how nice or pretty or how much of a lovely person or what a heart of gold she may have had, she was in the end, an irresponsible, reckless and selfish idiot who needlessly cost two people their lives because she decided for whatever reason to try to outrun the cops. Let's look at this with a bit more introspection boys and girls ... she was also a killer. N'uff said.

It's not the place and without the full facts, the time. You'll get the same ban as the other mutt if you continue with this.

GroobySteven
04-19-2013, 09:06 AM
REPOSTED FROM BLACK-TGIRLS.COM/FORUM/

"This was posted by my good friend Noriko..

On the morning of April 17 2013, our family and friends were hit with a call that changed our lives. My sister Chrysie Stanford has been called to Heaven. Chrysie was a great person who had great dreams. She wanted to help others, teach others the way to be grateful. Even through her tough times she always saw the positive out of it. This is why I am asking that through this tough time of losing someone very special, that we join together and help see her off in a great way. Please help my family raise some money towards any cost we may have. Anything will help. Even just $5. I thank you all in advance. Rest in Paradise my Guardian Angel. We all love you very much.

http://fundly.com/seeing-chrysie-off-to-paradise"

itsago
04-19-2013, 10:16 AM
Rest in peace to the victim of this sad news ....no respect givin to murderers idc who you are!!! You all act like she was a upstanding citizen who did good deeds and noble acts...if you don't have nothing to hide don't run from the cops i get dwb's all the time i will never run...you live or die with the choices you make looks like her choice ended badly for two people...

f-finger
04-19-2013, 11:08 AM
Rest in peace to the victim of this sad news ....no respect givin to murderers idc who you are!!! You all act like she was a upstanding citizen who did good deeds and noble acts...if you don't have nothing to hide don't run from the cops i get dwb's all the time i will never run...you live or die with the choices you make looks like her choice ended badly for two people...

Not defending anybody, but it was rather manslaughter than murder. After all, "murder" would imply an intention to kill a specific person. She killed that man not intentionally.

Nikka
04-19-2013, 11:44 AM
is the girl on your avatar seachai? R.I.P. :(

gregorysgirl
04-19-2013, 01:11 PM
RIP, she was a true starlet, gonna miss her.

alyssaluxor
04-19-2013, 01:41 PM
RIP, i like her a lot seen some of her videos

giovanni_hotel
04-19-2013, 01:58 PM
There's a way for people who are critical of Sheeba's actions that directly led to her own death and that of an innocent to express their concerns without being nasty about it.

It's just a waste all the way around. The world is GTA.
You're never going to resolve a situation by running from the cops. If she hadn't hit another motorist, she risked being drawn on by a police officer and possibly shot for her erratic behavior.

GroobySteven
04-19-2013, 02:03 PM
is the girl on your avatar seachai? R.I.P. :(

Yes.

GroobySteven
04-19-2013, 02:11 PM

Nobody is acting like anything. She's a model whom a lot of people enjoyed and those who met her enjoyed being around, I've met her a few times. You claim she didn't do "good deeds" or "noble acts" - how do you know that? I've seen footage of her and speaking in public on Transgender Day of Remembrance.
This one act, shouldn't be the one thing she is known for.

If you can't show respect, then you need to refrain from posting - or get the fuck out of here until you learn how things are done around here.

housekeeper
04-19-2013, 03:19 PM
You've got to be fucking kidding!! I'm both shocked and deeply saddened

itsago
04-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Nobody is acting like anything. She's a model whom a lot of people enjoyed and those who met her enjoyed being around, I've met her a few times. You claim she didn't do "good deeds" or "noble acts" - how do you know that? I've seen footage of her and speaking in public on Transgender Day of Remembrance.
This one act, shouldn't be the one thing she is known for.

If you can't show respect, then you need to refrain from posting - or get the fuck out of here until you learn how things are done around here.

Does this site say SEANCHAI'SWORLD.COM or hungangels.com who the hell are you buddy people can post what they want you want to be applease on here fuck you this is general discussions a board of freedom of speech...it's ok for someone to tell somebody else on this thread to suck a dirty dick catch aids and die but it's not okay to post a truthful opinion on a sad matter you should learn how things work around here you assclown

GroobySteven
04-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Does this site say SEANCHAI'SWORLD.COM or hungangels.com who the hell are you buddy people can post what they want you want to be applease on here fuck you this is general discussions a board of freedom of speech..

Ciao!

dderek123
04-19-2013, 05:51 PM
Seanchai: Troll Hunter

Keep up the good work man.

giovanni_hotel
04-19-2013, 06:07 PM
I'm thinking maybe it wasn't a great idea to have a thread about her passing. Fleeing from police and causing a head on collision that kills two people is shameful. Tragic yes.
But it's not really the subject for a sympathy thread.

The more I think about it and how I view these things in general, the more conflicted I am. Especially since I didn't know her and only knew her work.

GroobySteven
04-19-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm thinking maybe it wasn't a great idea to have a thread about her passing. Fleeing from police and causing a head on collision that kills two people is shameful. Tragic yes.
But it's not really the subject for a sympathy thread.

The more I think about it and how I view these things in general, the more conflicted I am. Especially since I didn't know her and only knew her work.

Why are you still talking? I've already said what this thread is for - and while you didn't know her, many people on this forum did. This isn't a debate and it doesn't take away from the fact of what happened.
Move on and quit yapping, I don't think I need to ask your advice if something is a "great idea" or not.

gfacekilla
04-19-2013, 08:35 PM
R.I.P The girl you know as Sheeba Starr aka "Chrysie Stanford" died in a car accident on April 17 2013

Donate for her Funeral here: http://fundly.com/seeing-chrysie-off-to-paradise

I'm one of her many facebook friends.

https://www.facebook.com/Chrysie.Stanford

gfacekilla
04-19-2013, 08:36 PM
http://fundly.com/seeing-chrysie-off-to-paradise

TSLoverIB
04-19-2013, 08:50 PM
Sad to hear, RIP

bunzy
04-19-2013, 10:21 PM
Does this site say SEANCHAI'SWORLD.COM or hungangels.com who the hell are you buddy people can post what they want you want to be applease on here fuck you this is general discussions a board of freedom of speech...it's ok for someone to tell somebody else on this thread to suck a dirty dick catch aids and die but it's not okay to post a truthful opinion on a sad matter you should learn how things work around here you assclown

Gotta agree with you on this one, Seanchai has been a real dickhead who bans people whenever he wants to, he's been running this forum with an iron fist where you basically can only post things that he likes.

GroobySteven
04-19-2013, 11:31 PM
Gotta agree with you on this one, Seanchai has been a real dickhead who bans people whenever he wants to, he's been running this forum with an iron fist where you basically can only post things that he likes.

Yet the activity on this forum is up massively since we took over because we now have moderators who give a shit. If I only let people post things that I "like" then I wouldn't leave this up or the countless other posts which I argue with, for or against.
You are just throwing a tantrum because you've been warned about your shitty posts and lack of respect for people before - and this is the final warning.

dderek123
04-19-2013, 11:34 PM
Yeah the new HA is way better than it used to be. It's not quite as wild but this place used to be a paradise for abusive trolls. Now the atmosphere is lighter and people can actually have fun.

GroobySteven
04-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Having to delete two hateful and spiteful messages posted by brand new members (trolls) this morning, I'll have a final word on this.

Nobody is saying what Sheeba done here was right, it wasn't. She caused another person's death through making a very bad choice. There doesn't seem to have been a decision to take her own or someone else's life yet it happened. There is no contention to that whatsoever. This one choice should not be the only defining moment of her life.
She is still someone who had family and friends. All of the people I know who had worked with her or met her, only had good things to say. She was involved in trans-activism.

Her sister put a Fundly post up to get $1000 towards her funeral expenses which I was happy to promote and put some money towards. No matter how she died, her family still need to send a loved one off.

Those of you coming onto this post to show disrespect, to start calling her names, to start an autopsy on why she didn't stop for the police are seriously, out of order. This isn't some random news report, this is a member of our community which a lot of people knew and/or cared for.

If you have a problem with how I or the other moderators, manage this forum - then you have your own choices to make, delete it from the bookmarks and go elsewhere but if after being asked, you continue on the same path, then you will be removed. This forum is running with more people and contributions than ever before, one less person being an ass isn't going to make much of a difference.

SheWantsTheD
04-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Trying to avoid the melodrama here...
I really liked Sheeba, apart from one ugly scar on her thigh. But she had an amazing voice, body and a fair face and she was a great performer in front of the camera. She went out in a bad way, obviously she had a dark side but who is perfect? And what actor or model is going to let you know everything about them on camera?
It is tragic that an innocent (as far as we know) driver was also killed by her attempt to escape the police, but I think what most people are pissed off about is the fact that due to the nature of this business, its really hard to enjoy the videos of someone who has passed. I for one cannot jack off over a dead girl and so I am sad to say I have deleted all of her videos from my drive. May she rest in peace.

uchetal
04-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Taken from her family and friends at to young of an age. May her family and friends find comfort in each other during this most difficult time.

nysprod
04-20-2013, 05:01 PM
I think what most people are pissed off about is the fact that due to the nature of this business, its really hard to enjoy the videos of someone who has passed. I for one cannot jack off over a dead girl and so I am sad to say I have deleted all of her videos from my drive. May she rest in peace.

Someone died and your reaction is to get pissed because you can't j/o to her pics anymore?

amberskyi
04-20-2013, 07:25 PM
Someone died and your reaction is to get pissed because you can't j/o to her pics anymore?

Lol okay, people are really weird

SheWantsTheD
04-20-2013, 08:57 PM

Lol not just anyone. A ts porn star died. My reaction to her when she was alive was purely sexual. Now she is gone I've lost interest. Am I supposed to feel some other way?

Willie Escalade
04-20-2013, 11:23 PM
Lol not just anyone. A ts porn star died. My reaction to her when she was alive was purely sexual. Now she is gone I've lost interest. Am I supposed to feel some other way?
Nope.

There are starlets I used to squeeze a few out to while they were alive...but when they passed on it just didn't feel right. Camila de Castro comes to mind. So does former Vivid Girl Leslie Glass, who I was lucky to meet back in the day before she passed. When the likes of Nina Hartley or any other chick leaves us, it'll happen again.

I feel where you're coming from. It felt weird when I googled her name for a potential avatar and mostly explicit pics came up...

Then again, there are people out there who won't let the likes of Marilyn Monroe or Anna Nicole Smith rest in peace...

giovanni_hotel
04-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Getting off on dead women is very ODD.

I totally get where Willie Escalade and SheWantsTheD are coming from.
I've deleted content from two girls who passed from my HD for the exact same thing.

WendyWilliams
04-21-2013, 12:40 AM
I just went over to donate and noticed the goal was 1000 now its 2000, can anyone verify that this is a legit person using money towards funeral etc........I hate to be weary but the goal increase red flagged for me.

Donkey
04-21-2013, 12:42 AM
^ Somebody has no idea how much a funeral cost.

WendyWilliams
04-21-2013, 12:46 AM
OH I know they are expensive but I thought maybe it was going towards a going home event etc, now it was raised to 2000 so not sure why it was raised once the 1000 goal was met.

Lets not make this into anything more than a honest question.

GroobySteven
04-21-2013, 01:17 AM
OH I know they are expensive but I thought maybe it was going towards a going home event etc, now it was raised to 2000 so not sure why it was raised once the 1000 goal was met.

I had it on good authority that it''s genuine.
I did wonder why it was set at $1000 as I'm sure it's substantially more than that.

Donkey
04-21-2013, 01:25 AM

I meant that the person collecting money for Sheeba obviously has no idea what the arrangements are ultimately going to cost. It will be a lot more than $2K.

nysprod
04-21-2013, 01:27 AM

You didn't say you lost interest, what you said was you were PISSED that she died because you can't bust your nut over a girl you know is dead. So what it sounds like, or what you made yourself sound like, is: "she's dead? Damn, now I can't jerk off on her."

You can feel any way you want to and lose interest too...but if someone dies and your reaction is to be pissed because your nut won't be satisfied...whatever.

Getting off on dead women is very ODD.

I totally get where Willie Escalade and SheWantsTheD are coming from.
I've deleted content from two girls who passed from my HD for the exact same thing.

I would do the same...I used to love Ana Alexandre...but that's a lot different than saying you're pissed someone's dead because you can't nut one out on them anymore.

Mr. Sinister
04-21-2013, 04:02 AM
This is horrible. I loved Sheeba Star and her work. She was one of my favorites. RIP. This sucks BIG TIME!

Mr. Sinister
04-21-2013, 04:09 AM
I honestly though she was one of the most beautiful women in the world! It is SO SAD to see her pass away.

Malik4fembois
04-21-2013, 09:22 AM
can anyone get back to me with any news confirming or denying the rumours on facebook that sheeba starr has died last night? Any news please get it to me either pm, post here or admin@grooby.com
thank you

i just want to encourage everyone to very careful out there. april has been a deadly month

thx1138
04-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Yes, and April isn't over yet. May can be pretty bad too. And really, really bad for the "free Syrian army".

dunkiex
04-21-2013, 09:17 PM
She will be missed.

missyplay
04-21-2013, 09:32 PM
R.I.P. baby.

TSPornFan
04-22-2013, 04:23 AM
This is truly sad. She and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

kink234
04-22-2013, 06:23 AM
From all the comments here it seems like you were a beautiful and loved person inside and out. RIP!

mmolotov75
04-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Regardless of what news reports read, we all know there is all sorts of bias in the media and the only people that really know what happened that night are the people who were involved. Pray for the loss family and friends of both the deceased have suffered.

Prospero
04-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Some pretty overheated remarks in this thread - from long term and more recent posters have just been pointed out to me. It is crass to insult the dead but it is also wrong to wish a death by AIDS to those dishing out insults, however disrespectful. So all the angry people here... just cool it. Okay?

tsadriana
04-24-2013, 05:27 PM
R.IP thats terible....so sorry ...

rasta
04-24-2013, 06:52 PM
why do so many of these girls go this way?
strange..
Rest in Peace..

Mr. Sinister
04-26-2013, 03:16 AM
It seems that a lot of transsexual women are passing away in 2013. Eric Andrews passed away in March. Now, Sheeba has passed away.

LcKy
04-26-2013, 06:39 AM
RIP Chrysie Stanford

giovanni_hotel
04-26-2013, 08:00 AM
why do so many of these girls go this way?
strange..
Rest in Peace..

What????

It really bothers me that people are relating the horrifically tragic circumstances many TS die from to this particular case. They aren't similar at all.

I'm not surprised random posters think this way since we aren't allowed to offer personal commentary about the circumstances surrounding Sheeba's untimely death.

GroobySteven
04-26-2013, 10:33 AM
What????

It really bothers me that people are relating the horrifically tragic circumstances many TS die from to this particular case. They aren't similar at all.

I'm not surprised random posters think this way since we aren't allowed to offer personal commentary about the circumstances surrounding Sheeba's untimely death.

You can start a new thread on it - but I'm getting tired of you being a tit in this one.

mrtgirlusa
05-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Loved Chrysie, knew her personally for like 9 years, talked to her best friend Lisa aka (Noriko) via FB after the tragedy. She had her past just like we all do but was honestly one of the most genuine people i've met in my life. R.I.P. baby Chrystina Stanford u will never be forgotten boo.

babewonder
05-29-2013, 08:16 AM
Can anyone get back to me with any news confirming or denying the rumours on Facebook that Sheeba Starr has died last night? Any news please get it to me either PM, post here or admin@grooby.com
Thank you

it is True

Janette Voerman
05-29-2013, 02:07 PM
This is horrible. I loved Sheeba Star and her work. She was one of my favorites. RIP.

tsparrow69
06-02-2013, 12:42 AM
It is sad whenever anyone dies! Condolence to Ms. Sheeba Star's family and friends.

Tashajones
10-16-2014, 09:54 PM
I think the reporter could have worded it a bit better. But I do not find him being disrespectful at all. The fact that she was Transsexual was going to come out and if they are going to report the full story that is something they had to report. I think leaving out would seem odd to me and anyone else watching this story unfold.