PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Asian Girls In Micro Butt Shorts Wearing Little Flip-Flops

Dino Velvet
04-10-2013, 01:15 AM
Whenever I hear "Flop! Flop! Flop!" I wanna "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"
Not sure what I'm asking for but I probably ain't too picky. Post 'em if you got 'em.

JenniferParisHusband
04-10-2013, 02:51 AM
That may be a bit of a tall order. I didn't have any in my collection. Hopefully Hyuna will be able to tide you over until someone can post one.

Dino Velvet
04-10-2013, 03:07 AM
That may be a bit of a tall order. I didn't have any in my collection. Hopefully Hyuna will be able to tide you over until someone can post one.

That totally works. I'm a sick pig. I think I'm going to go shopping at Ralph's over on Vermont/6th now. Vons too. The flip-flop-flip-flop-flop-flip will sound great in the frozen section on that tile floor while looking at her pencil eraser nipples.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/HotAsianChick.gif

JenniferParisHusband
04-10-2013, 07:44 AM
I used to live close to there, the Vons at Vermont and 6th is the better of the two. Although, Ktown plaza has some nice scenery.

up_for_it
04-10-2013, 11:14 AM
The title of this thread gave me a hard on.

LexusFire
04-10-2013, 12:33 PM
I cannot find any flip flops, just shorts :(

Dino Velvet
04-10-2013, 05:11 PM
I cannot find any flip flops, just shorts :(

Thank you for that too.

I couldn't find anything.

If she were in The Olympics I would watch.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/japanesegirlrunninggif.gif

Prospero
04-10-2013, 05:29 PM
for dinos new foot fetish....

Dino Velvet
04-10-2013, 05:34 PM
for dinos new foot fetish....

Some nice little piggies there.

Y'know, starting to a bit. I've always looked down at a gal's feet checking her for more hygienic reasons but now those toes are looking mighty pretty.

You into feet yourself? I've always liked women with nice calves that taper down to a feminine ankle.

Prospero
04-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Only as part of the entire package Dino... though really horrid feet are obviously not nice.

Dino Velvet
04-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Only as part of the entire package Dino... though really horrid feet are obviously not nice.

I prefer no more than 5 toes on each foot too. Just the type of fella that believes in quality over quantity.

She is long gone and also from another board. This gal from England was a little footy model and demanded you admire her feet. If you said "nice smile" or "cute ass" she'd get pissed then go off how she's not a whore. It turned more into a comedic mess than anything erotic as she had planned out. Hope she has some nice warm socks on now.

Castor_Troy05
04-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Interestingly my Filipino girlfriend wears flip flops a lot and short shorts, I shall try procure a picture for you if she doesn't mind

Dino Velvet
04-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Interestingly my Filipino girlfriend wears flip flops a lot and short shorts, I shall try procure a picture for you if she doesn't mind

That's Mighty White of 'ya. Much appreciation.:cheers:

sukumvit boy
04-11-2013, 02:50 AM
Christ,Dino,could you be more specific? LOL. That IS a tall order! Here's the best I could do,with a pair of pencil erasers thrown in for good measure.

slochevy69
04-11-2013, 03:02 AM
I always look at a girls feet! Don't want any hammer toes... Scared for life by Eddie Murphy!!!