PDA

View Full Version : Any one here in Ohio?

Saint_Frankenstein
04-07-2013, 02:02 PM
It's boring and lonely as fuck here, and I live in Columbus.

JenniferParisHusband
04-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Well, get outside of Columbus for starters. There's a decent club in Dayton on Saturday nights, and Cincinnati and Cleveland have small but decent club scenes. Do a search on here for the club listings.

Other than that, yeah, Ohio sucks.

ohioguy13
04-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Columbus has a pretty good scene in the short north almost every night of the week You dont have to go to another city. Its got to be the most open city between new york and la

TempestTS
04-07-2013, 11:48 PM
No

Wait - I better go check - I havent actually been outside today and you never know where your going to wake up when you listen to the voices inside your head...

Ill get back to you shortly...

pittpanther2010
04-08-2013, 12:42 AM
I've been in Columbus for a while now...let me know if you find anywhere worth visiting as I have yet to find it.

JudgeSchmales
04-08-2013, 01:16 AM
Lol.... Its funny there isnt a bigger scene in Cleveland given the large gay population in Lakewood. But then TSs are like a niche market within the gay market which is a minority itselfs.

JenniferParisHusband
04-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Columbus has a pretty good scene in the short north almost every night of the week You dont have to go to another city. Its got to be the most open city between new york and la

It's been a while since I've been to Cbus. Perhaps you could give us an update on the club scene, where and when, etc? Last I checked, there were only 2 (Axis and Union) and it was Nina who was doing both shows. Wall Street Cafe used to have a night, but it's been ages since I've been there, and don't know if it's still going on or not.

Saint_Frankenstein
04-08-2013, 11:58 AM
No

Wait - I better go check - I havent actually been outside today and you never know where your going to wake up when you listen to the voices inside your head...

Ill get back to you shortly...

Lol! Good point. <3

Saint_Frankenstein
04-08-2013, 12:01 PM

Yeah, I know about the Short North. I've lived here since the late '90s. Lol. It's mostly gay bars, shops and clubs, though. There's Club Diversity but I've never been there. I've kinda been out of the loop for the last few years in terms of events since I haven't volunteered with Stonewall or done anything with TransOhio in that time.

Saint_Frankenstein
04-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Well, get outside of Columbus for starters. There's a decent club in Dayton on Saturday nights, and Cincinnati and Cleveland have small but decent club scenes. Do a search on here for the club listings.

Other than that, yeah, Ohio sucks.

I plan on moving back to California as soon as I'm able. I'm just trying to see if there's anyone in the "scene" here.

Saint_Frankenstein
04-08-2013, 12:12 PM
I've been in Columbus for a while now...let me know if you find anywhere worth visiting as I have yet to find it.

Honey, I feel the same. Lol.