PDA

View Full Version : Just started transition

bbqueen
04-07-2013, 01:55 AM
Hi all! Im new to the forum. Well, been read'n it for a while but just got on.

Anybody here just start'n their transition? Would love advice/support.

EvaCassini
04-07-2013, 02:20 AM
well i started 3 yrs ago....but if you have any specific questions, just ask :)

bbqueen
04-07-2013, 02:46 AM
Im worried about starting hormones. I get depression. Anyone get depression form tak'n them?

TS Evelyn Summers
04-07-2013, 02:49 AM
well i started 3 yrs ago....but if you have any specific questions, just ask :)

3 Years ago....

Damn You Transitioned Fast!

EvaCassini
04-07-2013, 03:00 AM
hehe thanks....i was quite feminine prior to hormones....they helped a bit though...and only surgery ever was boobs :)

EvaCassini
04-07-2013, 03:02 AM
Im worried about starting hormones. I get depression. Anyone get depression form tak'n them?

That will happen....that goes with tgirls and gg's.....hormones can be a bitch but think about it , everyone has mood changes/swings...no human is immune to emotions. Depression happens but so does, happiness, and progress! :)

As long as you transition properly and safely, then you should be fine ;)

Janna_b
04-07-2013, 03:27 AM
hehe thanks....i was quite feminine prior to hormones....they helped a bit though...and only surgery ever was boobs :)

Same here, puberty came and I developed hips, high cheeks and long neck and fingers. My body took so fast to hormones that it was only about four months that I looked like I had been on them for years and like you only surgery I've had has been my boobs although they had to be done in two surgeries cause I was so flat and tiny...lmao

robertlouis
04-07-2013, 03:29 AM
Same here, puberty came and I developed hips, high cheeks and long neck and fingers. My body took so fast to hormones that it was only about four months that I looked like I had been on them for years and like you only surgery I've had has been my boobs although they had to be done in two surgeries cause I was so flat and tiny...lmao

You look about as perfectly female as its possible to be, Janna. The very definition of cute.

EvaCassini
04-07-2013, 03:31 AM
only had 1 for my boobs...got 800cc's in each both High Profile silicone :) I love them!

I <3 mah bewbs!

JerseyMike
04-07-2013, 06:16 AM
I've heard that if you're feeling depression prior to hormones that going on them could actually solve that. The fact that you're living a way that you do not want to could be part of the depression and going on hormones could be a way of solving not.

JenniferParisHusband
04-07-2013, 06:47 AM
only had 1 for my boobs...got 800cc's in each both High Profile silicone :) I love them!

I <3 mah bewbs!

I <3 your boobs also!

EvonRose
04-07-2013, 06:56 AM

I did....

And go trough my moods, to the point where my mom thought I was bipolar when I was a teen... I am 22 now but it comes and go, I'm tired and fatigue and sleep all the time...

I also have a short fuse, i get irritated and angry but at times i can control it and at times I can't...

Janna_b
04-07-2013, 05:38 PM
I've heard that if you're feeling depression prior to hormones that going on them could actually solve that. The fact that you're living a way that you do not want to could be part of the depression and going on hormones could be a way of solving not.

That's very true, living daily and knowing something is wrong and telling people who dismiss you saying it's just a phase or you're too young and it will go away causes all sorts of emotional issues. I was so lucky that my parents saw what was happening and embraced it almost immediately when they saw my body becoming feminine instead of masculine and knew I wasn't lying or making up stories.

The peace I felt mentally as I saw my body becoming what it was truly meant to be makes all the side affects of the hormones completely worth it

tommy001
04-07-2013, 06:00 PM

It's amazing how boobs can make a difference, It's money well spent

EvaCassini
04-07-2013, 10:02 PM
It's amazing how boobs can make a difference, It's money well spent

I had confidence prior to boobs, but wow...NOW, I fear no longer :)

My tip for girls wanting bigger breasts...DO IT, but of course don't go overboard. Get breasts that suit/fit your body proportions. Having them really does make you feel more like yourself in your body. :)

Ben
04-30-2013, 05:49 AM
Bump -- :)

jasons_argo@
04-30-2013, 03:13 PM
great set of bangers you have there Eva