PDA

View Full Version : Danielle Foxxx and Yazmin Lee on Maury

Felicia Katt
05-05-2006, 04:58 AM
more shameless non-self promotion

Dino Velvet
05-05-2006, 05:14 AM
Is that the 9AM one in LA? I don't want to accidently TiVo Maury's "Ah Ain't Tryin' Ta Hear Dat; Dat Ain't Mah Baby, You Triflin' Ho" Part 47. I want to make sure that I get to see Danielle in all of her hot, feminine goodness.

Hey, any of you TS gals that have been on get the vibe that Maury would be down for some action if you made it available?

The American Nightmare
05-05-2006, 05:15 AM
Are they gonna be fucking each other?

Cause otherwise, I aint' watching.

Felicia Katt
05-05-2006, 05:23 AM
Its the 9 am one in LA according to my media computer programming guide.

FK

Dino Velvet
05-05-2006, 05:32 AM
Its the 9 am one in LA according to my media computer programming guide.

FK

Hoo-ha! Donkey change!

Hey, any of you TS gals that have been on get the vibe that Maury would be down for some action if you made it available?

Now, what about my second question???

bigd321
05-05-2006, 06:10 AM
Maury is the absolute trashiest show on TV. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE IT. It'S So absolutely sleazy that puts my in stitches. From the fat babies he ran in to the ground 4 or 5 years ago to the sluts who been on the show 30 times and still can't find the father of their baby, but this time, the 30th, they're 300% sure it's the guy. lol, his show is so friggin' hilarious I don't care if it's fake or not it's just funny. Then they find out that guy isn't the father either and run back stage crying hysterically.. that happens everytime, they all run backstage, every single one of them,. Why? I don't know => Which leads me to believe it's fake cause what are the chances that all of them react in that way but yet I don't care lol...It doesn't get old, even seeing it 4 or 5 times per show every other episode. Slutty chicks who can't figure out who fathered their babies are funny.

tsluva
05-05-2006, 07:26 AM
Maury is the absolute trashiest show on TV. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE IT. It'S So absolutely sleazy that puts my in stitches

in my opinion, that honor still goes to Jerry Springer
and his nut-ball audience and guests .

Lately Springer has actually taken a page out of Maury's guest show
book and bringing on more and more trannies to the main scene
than ever before .

Hey Let's face it, Trannies sell and are the hottest trend
on the market !!

tsluva
05-05-2006, 07:28 AM
Are they gonna be fucking each other?

.. Still waiting to see that scene ! ..( yummy !@)

Dino Velvet
05-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Maury is the absolute trashiest show on TV. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE IT. It'S So absolutely sleazy that puts my in stitches

in my opinion, that honor still goes to Jerry Springer
and his nut-ball audience and guests .

than ever before .

Hey Let's face it, Trannies sell and are the hottest trend
on the market !!

The "Questions From The Audience" segment is my favorite part of the show. When someone gets up and asks an intelligent question or tries to give some thoughtful advice, the crowd goes apeshit, starts booing, and yells "Go to Oprah! Go to Oprah!" Then, at the end of the show, Jerry attempts to distance himself from the freaks on the show with "Final Thoughts." Here he becomes the voice of reason and moral courage even though he is the same guy that got busted writing a personal check for services in a massage parlor.

I met Jerry once when he came out to California. He is possibly the coolest celeb that I have ever met.

bigd321
05-05-2006, 09:12 AM
If this doesn't prove Maury has the best show on tv I don't know what will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHC-eLeWi0U&search=maury

Dino Velvet
05-05-2006, 10:02 AM
If this doesn't prove Maury has the best show on tv I don't know what will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHC-eLeWi0U&search=maury

Yowza! If Maury ever does a show on retards he can bring that dude back.

specialk
05-05-2006, 11:08 PM

than ever before .

Gee I hope they don't run out of trannies..........I wonder if :roll: they visit HA?

jessicaal4u1
05-06-2006, 12:50 AM
Hey boys, look for me too, I'm on the same show with Danielle.

willib
05-06-2006, 01:12 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, JESSICA I THINK U ARE SO HOT, BABY. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigguy
05-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Here are a few clips from the show.

Realgirls4me
05-10-2006, 09:18 PM
I'm watching the show right now at this moment, and oh my gawd not to take away one thing from beauties Danielle or Jasmine, but Jessica is scorching. Jessica you have some legs, girl!

Trogdor
05-10-2006, 09:20 PM
I saw Danielle and the others on tv here and I felt like a kid in a candy store :D

*sees Danielle clip again*

Trogdor in love :mrgreen:

jessicaal4u1
05-11-2006, 01:41 AM
Wow! Thanks to all, I can't tell you how much fun I had doing the show. To my sisters Danielle and Yasmin, much love, let's do it again.

*Kiely_Marie*
05-11-2006, 02:01 AM
Wow! Thanks to all, I can't tell you how much fun I had doing the show. To my sisters Danielle and Yasmin, much love, let's do it again.

Hey babez! You looked OVAH on the show! The boys on the show alogn with the woman were GAGGIN', When u revealed yourself! Tell Kelly, Ashanti (Morrells Best Friend) said hi!

TsJennifer
05-11-2006, 02:06 AM
Hey Jessica.
I watched you on the show and girl I gagged. Ur Fishy! Very beautiful and passable. Keep it up cause whatever your doing your doing it right!

Jennifer Paris

bigd321
05-11-2006, 03:25 AM
I don't understand why any GG would go on the show to be screamed at and accused of being a guy. It's abusive. Maury's show is very exploitive. He exploits fat babies, sluts, trannies and ghetto and trailor park types.... AND I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
05-11-2006, 03:39 AM
work it out Miss Jessica.

I did not see the show- but I have seen her up close and personal and she is REALNESS personafied.

congratulations lady- i'm happy that u are foing your thing and moving forward in your career.

of course yasmeen and danielle are two beautys as well.

some shots of jess for my new site
www.transexdomination.com opening soon!

Looking 4 Now
05-11-2006, 04:15 AM
Jessica hun....you stole the show

Dino Velvet
05-11-2006, 04:23 AM
Saw the show today and enjoyed it. The one thing that I would like to see would be a closer interaction between the girls and the audience. There seemed to be opportunities to mess with their heads even more. For example, there was a heavy-set Hispanic male that really had the eye for Jessica, I believe. I think it would have been fun for her to walk up to him, maybe do a little dance with some seductive eye contact, and possibly just touch the guy on his arms or maybe run your fingers through his hair. He would have become so charged up and yet so friggin' confused at the same time. That dude wanted so bad for Jessica to be a GG but I am sure he was crushed when he found out that she was a TS.

I have found that even though I make frequent trips to this site and look at many TSs that I am no better at deciphering whether someone is a GG or TS. I give the credit to the girls as they all looked great.

Jay187
05-11-2006, 05:17 AM
Does anyone know who Ayana was? Link would be nice.

jessicaal4u1
05-11-2006, 03:07 PM
hey allanah, you got to know by now how much love I have for you girl, your kind words mean everything to me. I'm just trying to give it like you do, with class and glamour.

thanks to everyone that saw the show and allanah, I'm honored to be on your new site. and hey boys, join my site if you want to find out about the real me. big kisses to all

Jessica

drock
05-11-2006, 03:46 PM

Damn baby, I love the way you were shaking that ass up there.

CYCLE_23
05-12-2006, 01:37 AM
all the girls looked great, My best friend and I watched it. Both of us were wowed by Jessic, Danielle looked great as well.

willib
05-12-2006, 07:54 AM
Hi Ms Allanah when is your new site transdomination going on line? I can't wait to join.

smarterthanmost
05-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Maury is a tool!

pamclean171
06-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I recoreded this show and then digitized Danielle's segments and sent them to her. She posted them on her web site here:

http://www.daniellefoxxx.com/reviews.html

Look under the Mainstream Media area.

So of you missed it, you can at least check out how hot Danielle was.

goring
06-15-2006, 06:51 PM
i hate to be the voice of dissent here, especially since i rarely do more than just look at the pretty pictures, but:

all three of you are incredibly beautiful PEOPLE. regardless of gender identity and/or sexual preference, etc...

doesn't going on a show like this, doing the "guess if i'm a guy or a girl" game, make it that much harder for the TS population to be respected as a part of society? obviously, there's a big hypocritical element to this, because many people here are already objectifying the people this board celebrates, but still - i feel like this is all just furthering the cause of those who would see tgirls as freaks.

i think there's a huge difference between the "i have a preference for black women or asian women or women with a penis," and fetishizing any of those.

it seems to me that the more we continue to see people like the three of you in positions that make you out to be freaks rather than just lovely people (ok, incredibly lovely - i'd love to spend an evening looking across a table at any one of you!), no matter whether you have a penis or a chair leg between your legs, the harder it is to simply be accepted as a legitimate and normal segment of society.

people identify as they will, and as a man who is attracted to tgirls as well as gg's and even the occasional male, i find myself frequently having to set my friends "straight" when they talk about a tgirl friend of mine or a tgirl they see in an ad or on the street. they almost always realize how stupid they're being when it's pointed out, but i have to think it's shows like this that perpetuate the problem.

sorry if i'm bumming folks out, but i was interested to hear the ladies respond - all three have shown themselves to be intelligent and open minded, i'm curious what they may think about all this. allanah, too - i know that you're a really bright and ambitious person, who has also done these shows - what are your thoughts?

DRAVEN007
09-07-2006, 08:19 AM
yea i see it 2 days ago yea ppl were sayign alot of good things about her lee

bassman2546
09-08-2006, 03:12 PM
It's funny to see the audience enjoy trying to guess whether they are man or woman. I wonder how overwhelmed they would be if by revealing what sex they were, Yasmin and Danielle whipped out they're huge tools. Love to see the looks on the audience members' faces then. I doubt they would expect them to be so incredibly hung.

Trogdor
09-09-2006, 08:07 AM
It's funny to see the audience enjoy trying to guess whether they are man or woman. I wonder how overwhelmed they would be if by revealing what sex they were, Yasmin and Danielle whipped out they're huge tools. Love to see the looks on the audience members' faces then. I doubt they would expect them to be so incredibly hung.

The ladies in the audience are just jealous they don't look even HALF as good as them. :mrgreen:

Plus the fat black chicks are always having the funniest reactions and repsonces on these shows. :lol: