PDA

View Full Version : Candis Cayne is on CBS tonight

bubbski
04-05-2013, 05:55 AM
I just noticed the write up for tonight's episode of Elementary (A modern day Sherlock Holmes has been transported to New York City and stars Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu), and Candis Cayne is the guest star this week.

I need to personally find out what Sherlock is planning to do with that Turkey Baster looking thing in his hand!!

Elementary airs at 10:01pm tonight. For those of youse on the East Coast, the "Snow Angels (hmmmm...trademark infringement????)" episode will be available on the CBS.com website tomorrow.

VictoriaVeil
04-05-2013, 02:25 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=570684&d=1365133705
I need to personally find out what Sherlock is planning to do with that Turkey Baster looking thing in his hand!!

Hmmmm..

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553035_231446450330661_1971916382_n.jpg

Ecstatic
04-05-2013, 07:54 PM
It was a treat to see her on the show, which I watched this morning. I wish she had a bigger part in the show, but there's the hint that she may return.

BellaBellucci
04-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Candis is OK, but I still think we need more complete representatives of 'transdom.' We already have a ton of B-actresses on our roster.

Why aren't people talking about the box office powerhouse that is Lana Wachowski, for instance? Because she's not all surged up and doesn't have a name that screams of a drag queen pun, that's why. Personally, I think it's sad that only stereotypes get any play in Hollywood.

~BB~

stan.smith
04-05-2013, 09:32 PM
Dirty Sexy Money! back then i wasnt into trannies nor did i know she was a ts but sure was attracted to her. now i know why!!

amberskyi
04-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Candis is OK, but I still think we need more complete representatives of 'transdom.' We already have a ton of B-actresses on our roster.

Why aren't people talking about the box office powerhouse that is Lana Wachowski, for instance? Because she's not all surged up and doesn't have a name that screams of a drag queen pun, that's why. Personally, I think it's sad that only stereotypes get any play in Hollywood.

~BB~

Um cause she's not an actress

BellaBellucci
04-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Um cause she's not an actress

That's my whole point. We put too much emphasis on the people on screen and not enough on those who make it all happen in the first place. Our society is FAAAR too visual.

~BB~

C. Saw
04-06-2013, 04:21 AM
There is a very good chance that Candis will return. Mrs. Hudson is part of the original Sherlock Holmes mythology. She is the landlady and not always treated well in the original Holmes. Let's hope her character here gets some better treatment. By the way, this is a great show - look forward to it every week. Johnny Lee Miller and Lucy Lui (of course) are great. Also, he was using the baster to test blood spatter - going to give Watson a lesson.