PDA

View Full Version : Guys riding your ass in traffic...What do you do? I'll tell you!

EvaCassini
04-04-2013, 08:22 PM
So I was driving back from my boob job doctor's office, doing 75 on the tollway.
When all of a sudden, some jerkoff in a Honda ( thinks he's cool eh? ) comes tailing my ass!

I notice this shit and decide to smash on my brakes to get him from riding so close. ( we are in the left lane btw ) He swerves left towards the median and back on the lane behind me. Then he finds a spot to come up next to me and "See this bitch" ( you know most of you do this LMAO ).

Now he's next to me flapping his arms about like "WTF" and "WHY".
I look at him and laugh. Then I flip him off and he spazzes out lol.

Then I slam on the accelerator and try to lose him but of coarse the car I drive doesn't have much of a "get up and go" motor lol. So he catches back up and starts flipping me the bird!

I laugh even more! Flip him off again. He's steamin.

Next thing I do...is make sure I am in my lane properly, and that other than the jerk next to me, that there are no other vehicles around.
All clear!!! So I turn my body towards him and pull out my right 36 D cup tit!.....

The look on his face was PRICELESS!!!!

The look of complete satisfaction and approval and that I am no longer his sworn enemy.

Happy and no longer angry, he sped away with a big ole' smile on his face "ear to ear"!

Bet he's gonna tell his buddies at the "law firm" or whatever his job was that he was so in a rush to get to after his "2 joints and a coffee lunch break" LMAO.

Dino Velvet
04-04-2013, 08:25 PM
I drive a big Chevy Truck and Prius' and 3-Series Beemers are like horseflies at a Summer Picnic. The bumper of the truck is a decent swatter though.

SammiValentine
04-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Had some gobby girl shouting and bawling at me once in sleepy norwich, after she cut me up on a roundabout, stuck at traffic lights a bit further down the road.. obviously thinking she could pick on this quiet little blonde girl..

so in my deepest best put on version of a voice of yesteryear, with extra scouse accent for effect.................. I told her to suck my plums :D

her face was obviously a picture, a lot of WTF - I lol'ed.

Wendy Summers
04-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Eva,

So let me get this straight... you were mad at some asshole who was tailgating you so you flashed tit?

In my circles we call that "rewarding bad behavior."

Now he's more inclined to tailgate in the hopes of seeing tit.

I'm not sure I'd place this one in the win column... unless of course you are the tailgaiter... :banana:

CORVETTEDUDE
04-04-2013, 08:40 PM
:hide-1:Actually Eva....You should have shown him your dick!!!!:hide-1::dancing:

TS Evelyn Summers
04-04-2013, 09:40 PM
LOL...

Kill stories...

littletwink
04-04-2013, 09:50 PM
The only thing that would've made this better would be if you'd both agreed to pull over to discuss matters and then you pounded his tight little ass after making him suck your yummy cock.....while filming the whole thing with your cell phone. :)

EvaCassini
04-04-2013, 10:52 PM
LMAO...i felt bad for him...he looked like he hadn't seen tits in a while...plus I count it as a good deed :) But hey....the tit got him off my ass! LMAO

JudgeSchmales
04-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Give them the old brake check and have an ambulance chaser on speed dial.

Jericho
04-05-2013, 12:22 AM
Had some gobby girl shouting and bawling at me once in sleepy norwich, after she cut me up on a roundabout, stuck at traffic lights a bit further down the road.. obviously thinking she could pick on this quiet little blonde girl..

so in my deepest best put on version of a voice of yesteryear, with extra scouse accent for effect.................. I told her to suck my plums :D

her face was obviously a picture, a lot of WTF - I lol'ed.

Oh Sammi, abuse me in your dockers patois! :salad

Dino Velvet
04-05-2013, 01:53 AM
I remember being in Dallas with drivers there even worse than what I was used to in LA. Saw all kinda rustbuckets using the shoulder of the road as a passing lane. Felt like messing with Texas hardcore using our California Road Rage.http://board.freeones.com/images/freeones/smilies/ak47.gif

Jamie French
04-05-2013, 03:30 AM
I just slow down to 5mph. I can always take the extra time to fuck up a road troll's plans.

JudgeSchmales
04-05-2013, 04:31 AM
I agree with this hot ass Jamie French chick

robertlouis
04-05-2013, 04:51 AM
Oh Sammi, abuse me in your dockers patois! :salad

Now THAT made me laugh out loud and spill my tea! :Bowdown:

I find the same sort of tactic works in any threatening UK situation - simply drop the normal accent and descend into sotto voce full-on demotic Glaswegian. That does the trick. Nae borra.

hippifried
04-05-2013, 05:18 AM
I get very polite & start letting anyone who would like to get in front of me do so. Although I bitch out every other driver on the road (they're all idiots) as long as the windows are rolled up, I'm not an aggressive driver. When one of "THEM" acts like an asshole with me in front, I just add 30 years or so to my age & drive accordingly.

leomonster
04-05-2013, 05:44 AM
I drive a big 93 ford F-350 4X4, with a 6" lift I find that the sheer size and sound of this vehicle (diesel) is enough to discourage most drivers from messing with me. I've actually found that sometimes I am the ass (some would say Masshole) if I dont keep total attentionon the road..I can get too close to some of those cars, And the sight of my shiney front bumper being just about head height makes 'em nervous. I dont drive like an ass though I go roughly the speed limit and I don't tail gate...Got sick of them $600 traffic citations.

BiBoyinBeantown
04-05-2013, 07:04 AM
I've actually found that sometimes I am the ass (some would say Masshole)

Explains a lot. No wonder I keep wanting to pronounce your name "Lemon-stir". :-)

What's funny is hearing the nice lady inside my GPS try to pronounce "Worcester," "Peabody," "Quincy", and "Cochituate." ("WUSS-tah", "PEE-biddy", "QUIN-zee", and "co-CHICH-you-it" respectively. Android Navigation gets it mostly right. My old Garmin was kinda hit-or-miss.)

leomonster
04-05-2013, 07:12 AM
tom tom is awful too s-chit-uiate- Worcester is tough for everybody though ya haav to be a true new englandah to pronouce it right

Willie Escalade
04-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Guys don't ride my ass...not in traffic, not anywhere!

robertlouis
04-05-2013, 08:33 AM

Hadn't thought of it that way, Willie!

dirty1002
04-05-2013, 12:31 PM
like you said you were in the left lane, you were at fault. "slower traffic keep right" ever see the signs. if someone comes up behind you in the led lane your supposed to move over and let them pass. it doesnt matter how fast you were going. most places its illegal to drive in the left lane it's ment for passing.

SammiValentine
04-05-2013, 12:49 PM
you guys all need to start driving on the proper side of the road eventually ;-)

brooke3
04-05-2013, 06:32 PM
like you said you were in the left lane, you were at fault. "slower traffic keep right" ever see the signs. if someone comes up behind you in the led lane your supposed to move over and let them pass. it doesnt matter how fast you were going. most places its illegal to drive in the left lane it's ment for passing.

This! Really, get the fuck out of the way! You left lane cruisers piss me off.Drive as fast as you like but keep right except to pass and avoid road rage. Simple as that.

tslvrnyc
04-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Best thing to do if you're next to the left or right lanes is to veer off into those rumble strips - they have tons of rocks and gravel in them that get kicked up to the car behind you.

Dino Velvet
04-05-2013, 07:04 PM

I don't date white guys. It's just my preference not to.At least not from White guys. Not to worry. Ladies are my preference, Willie.:party: