PDA

View Full Version : I detest Otley Run guys who dress as girls for

TSLexi
04-04-2013, 09:32 AM
I really hate those Otley runners that dress up as girls for fancy dress. They mock our awesome drag queens and shemales like Miss Orry, Sordid Secret, Iva Bouquet, and yours truly by putting zero effort in (is it really that hard to shave, slap some of your gf's makeup on, and stuff a bra, guys?), and just look really bad. It's funny in this really pathetic way. A wig and girl's clothes does not make you a chick! It also takes makeup, altering your chest, and attitude!

We're entertaining because we're really good...they're entertaining 'cause they're really bad. Yes, my life is a 24/7 performance of transtastic awesomeness! I've been asked if I was another drag queen once at Queen's Court when I was wearing my makeup (I detest being called a guy in drag...what kind of guy dresses so femme, and what kind of queen dresses so butch?!?). "No, I'm just a shemale...I don't have the stage presence and I'm not nearly as good at makeup and clothes as the queens. I'm just as bitchy and funny, though!"

The really annoying thing is, when they're in "drag", they don't even have the confidence to use the ladies' like us! Once at the Old Bar, this guy in "drag" was asking me where the men's was (the regular one was broken). I just smiled and said "Bet you'd love to be me right now, a REAL tranny."

Bribi
04-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Why your care?!
Just let people do what they want.
If you want Tgirls to be accepted, start accepting people.

TSLexi
04-04-2013, 09:42 AM
What your care?!:
Just let people do what they want.
If you want Tgirls to be accepted, start accepting people.

It's not that they do it...it's the fact they don't want to put effort in.

Bribi
04-04-2013, 09:45 AM
So what!?!
If they don't want they don't want!
That's it, they do what they want!

TSLexi
04-04-2013, 09:48 AM
So what!?!
If they don't want they don't want!
That's it, they do what they want!

I just don't like it because it *really* gives me a headache...sometimes they look really scary. It's the clash of features.

robertlouis
04-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Do you picket pantomime in theatres as well, Lexi, because they highlight guys crossdressing as the dame and the principal boy? It's a serious question.

If the guys were doing this as an attack on transsexuals, that would be fair enough, but if it's a bit of fun with no malice intended, and it's raising money in a good cause, why not let it pass?

God only knows there are plenty of bigger issues for the trans community to deal with.

Bribi
04-04-2013, 09:51 AM
I just don't like it because it *really* gives me a headache...sometimes they look really scary. It's the clash of features.

So because they are giving you headaches they shouldn't do it?
I don't get it.
Accept it.
We accept Tgirls, accept crossdressers.

TSLexi
04-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Do you picket pantomime in theatres as well, Lexi, because they highlight guys crossdressing as the dame and the principal boy? It's a serious question.

If the guys were doing this as an attack on transsexuals, that would be fair enough, but if it's a bit of fun with no malice intended, and it's raising money in a good cause, why not let it pass?

God only knows there are plenty of bigger issues for the trans community to deal with.

I'm not talking about drag queens! I LOVE drag queens! I'm talking about these costumed idiots who who usually get hellishly drunk, and ruin everyone's time with stupid antics.

TSLexi
04-04-2013, 09:54 AM
So because they are giving you headaches they shouldn't do it?
I don't get it.
Accept it.
We accept Tgirls, accept crossdressers.

No, these guys aren't CDs either! Or drag queens! You need to experience this to understand why it makes me so mad!

Bribi
04-04-2013, 09:55 AM
And you obviously need tolerance!
Let them do what they want, bar none.
They accept you so deal with them.

robertlouis
04-04-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm not talking about drag queens! I LOVE drag queens! I'm talking about these costumed idiots who who usually get hellishly drunk, and ruin everyone's time with stupid antics.

They'd do that whether they were in drag or not!

Anyway, peace. I liked your new pics. Just make sure the wig's on tight next time!

And all the very best of luck with your transition.

TSLexi
04-04-2013, 09:58 AM
They'd do that whether they were in drag or not!

Anyway, peace. I liked your new pics. Just make sure the wig's on tight next time!

And all the very best of luck with your transition.

Yes, and the costume just makes it all the worse. One massive annoyance.

Please, don't call what they do "drag". Drag is a high art, and it should never be linked with the likes of them.

BTW, I wear a weave, not a wig. It's in an updo, so the tracks show. Everyone says it looks awesome.

TSLexi
04-04-2013, 10:00 AM
And you obviously need tolerance!
Let them do what they want, bar none.
They accept you so deal with them.

Hey, it's not like I attack them when I see them! I just laugh at them, which is actually what they want. I laugh at them, and they try to hit on me,and when I say "buddy, I have a cock...do you really want me?", they just look amazed and congratulate me (or run in fear), so everyone has fun.

robertlouis
04-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Yes, and the costume just makes it all the worse. One massive annoyance.

Please, don't call what they do "drag". Drag is a high art, and it should never be linked with the likes of them.

BTW, I wear a weave, not a wig. It's in an updo, so the tracks show. Everyone says it looks awesome.

BTW, I saw you'd hooked up with Drew-Ashlyn. That's great, because she's an inspirational character. Did you see her programme My Transsexual Summer on Channel 4?

TSLexi
04-04-2013, 10:05 AM
BTW, I saw you'd hooked up with Drew-Ashlyn. That's great, because she's an inspirational character. Did you see her programme My Transsexual Summer on Channel 4?

Yep! She works at the Illamasqua shop in town! We're good friends!

robertlouis
04-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Yep! She works at the Illamasqua shop in town! We're good friends!

Great! Good luck.