PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Kane & Spanish slut...xx

Miss_Sarah_Kane
04-03-2013, 02:45 PM
http://www.uk-mistress-directory.co.uk/pagephotos/sarahkane.jpg

A Spanish slut had arranged to session with me, after some difficulty in arranging a deposit, the session was secured just a few hours before.

The session was booked for 7.30pm I went over early to Swinton as I knew the venue would be cold, good job I did the traffic was a nightmare. Decisions, Decisions what shall I wear….??

I wanted to impress my Spanish slut…. So after much debate I went for rubber stockings, long gloves, Cocoon heavy rubber corset, and ankle boots. I finished my make-up and then took my time putting my rubber on all ready for my Spanish slut to arrive @7.30.

The bell rang and he was here he was very attractive, tanned Spanish skin, dark hair and of nice slim build, Mistress was happy….. and his English was not to bad either. Most of all he smelt gorgeous I found out later he was wearing Gucci Guilty. Mmmmmmmm!!! Take note slaves I like this.

“On your knees” “yes, Mistress” “Now Strip” Strip???? “Take your clothes off” Ok we may have few language issues, should be interesting.
I instructed him to fold his clothes neatly and wait for me in my chamber. I entered the room removed my long latex coat and he gasped at me… “Mistress you are so beautiful”

“Tonight you are going to satisfy me an worship my body, I own your body and your soul, you are my Spanish slut, and your job in life is my satisfaction, do you understand”
“Yes Mistress!”

I went over to him pushing a mirror in to my view as I past it, so I could see myself from the front and rear I then told him to worship my boots and rubber clad legs. He began and I for the 1st time ever a slave worshipped my legs with passion and quite firmly…. Perfection!!

Normally slave worship my legs and boots with the sort of kissed you give your Granma!

I ordered him to work his way up my leg to my rubber knickers and to lick my shaft, until it got hard.. I was going to make full use of him later. I told him bring the bench over so I could bend over it and expose my ass cheeks fully. “Worship my ass and inner thighs” I spread my legs and he began again with such passion.

I pulled my knickers to one side and he pushed his tongue deep in to my anal clit, I told him that he must get me nice and wet…. I needed to be fully satisfied. “Get some lube and some gloves” He moved quickly to my command. “Yes Mistress” Now get some fingers inside me and get my ass stretched I want that hard cock of yours to fill me up…. “Yes! Mistress”

Now you need to lisen and follow my instruction I am going to train you how to worship my ass full and massage my Pleasure zone fully. “Yes! Mistress” “
“Then when I am ready you’re going to slide that rock hard cock into me and fuck me nice and slowly I want to feel every inch inside me. “Yes Mistress”
I got down on a mat on all fours I could see my exposed ass behind me in the mirror, I felt really horny and this was going to be my 1st Spanish cock!!!!! A rather handsome one at that!

My slave was now behind me in the position I told him to slowly work his latex gloved fingers into my anal pussy slowly making me gape ready to take his cock!!! Mistress was soon ready for him………… I slapped some lube on his huge cock and he pushed it deep into me, wow that felt good… “Now fuck me nice a slowly…. YES! Mistress” He slowly fucked me and I told him he had to listen to my command and fuck my more harder and faster and slower under each command, I controlled the pace and we soon built up a great rhythm.
Eventfully I came a massive climax all over the rubber mat below me…. “Now my little bitch you need to clean every drop off the mat” “Yes Mistress”

He licked the mat clean…. As I slowly recovered from my 1st climax….XXX
We carried on the session I teased and tormented his body and cock and eventually I recovered enough for other climax, this time I had him on his knees his mouth was gagged open with a open mouth gag, I lubed my shaft up and ordered him to wank and not to stop until I shot my load all down his throat. He wanked and wanked my cock, harder and harder he pulled and eventually I shot my warm load down my sluts open gagged mouth.

I was satisfied fully…xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.sarah-kane.co.uk
www.mistress-sarah-kane.co.uk
www.tv-mitress.com
Email me: miss-sarah-kane@live.co.uk

NEWS PRESS:

TOURING LONDON, CENTRAL LONDON @HOXTON CHAMBERS – Sunday 28th & Monday 29th all booking must be made in advance limited sessions available, so book early before you leave it to late.

paulover80
04-05-2013, 10:26 PM
One of the hottest things I've read!

Joe663
04-07-2013, 08:36 PM
That was a hot story Miss Sarah. Damn I loved it!

timid1
04-16-2013, 09:20 PM
Mmmm , lovely Miss Sarah, nearly exploded over my iPad !