PDA

View Full Version : Is it freakishly cold in the USA now as it is here in UK for this time of year?

GurlyCockLover
04-01-2013, 12:06 AM
i think the worlds weather is starting to go mad, this winter will never end, is it the same in America???

tommy001
04-01-2013, 12:14 AM
The jetstream has gone mad, it's all over the place. Whatever happened to global warming?

TSBootyLondon
04-01-2013, 12:18 AM
The UK has gone mad! It is meant to be spring... flowers are starting to bloom yet there is frost, snow, heavy winds and far to much rain! :-( When is it going to end!!! x

Quiet Reflections
04-01-2013, 12:19 AM
The jetstream has gone mad, it's all over the place. Whatever happened to global warming?
You do realize global warming won't stop cold winters from happening right?

tommy001
04-01-2013, 12:21 AM
The wind is blowing from the east, but if it was coming from the south we would be in a heatwave with that big high pressure over the UK. I say it'll be a scorcher of a summer.

Willie Escalade
04-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Not in Los Angeles.

And global warming is a myth.

Prospero
04-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Climate change. Despite the deniers, it is happening. A very very depressing piece over the weekend in the UK Independent newspaper by their environment correspondent who is retiring. He figures we have blown it. The planet is done for. A happy Easter though y'all.

oh and i hope that was a joke Willie.

Jericho
04-01-2013, 12:47 AM
I say it'll be a scorcher of a summer.

Can't wait for that afternoon! :pissed:

GurlyCockLover
04-17-2013, 11:50 AM
Can't wait for that afternoon! :pissed:

damn i hope so, been so long since there has been a real hot summer!

Willie Escalade
04-17-2013, 11:55 AM
Climate change. Despite the deniers, it is happening. A very very depressing piece over the weekend in the UK Independent newspaper by their environment correspondent who is retiring. He figures we have blown it. The planet is done for. A happy Easter though y'all.

oh and i hope that was a joke Willie.
No joke...some dolts actually believe this and have that rationality...

Oh, yeah...currently in LA as I type this:

mst3001
04-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Laughing at you climate change people. First it was global warming, now it's climate change.

It's cooler than it has been since my 30 years in my one locale! Obviously, ITS ARMAGEDDON!!

Climate changes. Adapt, and stop bitching. It has been much warmer in Earth's history than it is now. Better that than cooler.