PDA

View Full Version : Story: Life

cutefun18
03-27-2013, 11:33 AM
(EDIT: this is a long story, the first few chapters involve little or no sexual content... That comes later. I hope you can be patient and enjoy my story. This is the first of many chapters in this story of my life. I have planned out each instalment (for the most part), so the story should flow well, and chapters should appear weekly if not more often. comments, criticism and suggested content is welcomed. I don't want to reveal the story but please trust that my inclusion of this story on this site is relevant. I hope you all enjoy xxx

LIFE

Chapter One: I find myself alone

My name is Tom. When I was five years old my mother died of cancer. From the stories my father has told me, i was the center of her world but I had always felt something missing, i had longed for comfort. After years of being alone with me my father started dating and when i was just seventeen, my father Michael, fifty five married Jess ,a lovely forty five year old woman who I was happy to now call my mother. Jess had twenty-two year old identical twin daughters from a previous relationship. They were very warm and friendly, and it took no time at all for the 5 of us to become a family. My father and Step-mother are both very successful lawyers and came from rich families. the philosophy in our household was as long as we achieved well at school and extra-curricular activities we were allowed to do as we pleased.

Fast-forward a year, weeks from my 18th birthday, a few days after my high-school graduation. I was near top of my class, and had applications to some of the country's top universities. My father has a fall one Monday morning whilst in the shower, and once in the hospital we find out he has a heart condition. My family is very worried as the doctors are not sure if he will make it. My father is a strong-willed man, he fights and survives to see me past my eighteenth birthday. Two day after my birthday, my father passes quietly in his sleep. I am devastated. I have a new mother and two amazing sisters, but I feel alone. I stay by myself in my room, refusing any suggestions to go outside. Apart from my father's funeral i remain in my room for the next three weeks.

In the evening of the twenty-first day inside my room by myself at 8pm, my mother comes to my room. Jess knocks softly at my door. She pauses to wait for my permission to enter. I look at the door, hear another knock and then reluctantly say "come in..."

The door to my room opens and in walks my step-mother. She is beautiful. a stunning, fine featured brunette standing at 5 foot 10, she is slim with curves in all the right places. As she moves closer to the sullen creature on her sons bed, i notice the light hitting her as her robe falls open to reveal a tight grey tank-top and a simple black g-string. Her lightly golden skin is glowing, and to me she looked like an angel. That moment was the first time in 3 weeks that i had felt anything other than depressed and alone.
Jess sat down on my bed. She then leaned forward and cuddled me, pressing her body against mine, embracing me, giving me life. She whispered to me "im here for you Tom, im your mother and i love you... we have been through hell, all of us, but im here to bring you out of it. You have to move on with your life." I didn't respond. I just lay there. I was tight in a ball but gradually loosened under her resolve. I too began to hug my mother, and started to cry into her shoulder. After a few minutes she spoke, "It's time to get you out of this room baby boy!" She took my hand and slowly brought me up off my bed, wrapped me in my dressing gown and gestured for me to follow her out of my room.

As I followed my mother out to the hallway i caught a glimpse of my sisters, standing there in wait for me. The two of them stood there in matching tight white tops and shorts crying. In unison they sprang forward to hug me. i was smothered by kisses as their breasts were squashed against my chest. "We are here for you little brother. We love you. We will always be here for you no matter what."

Sufficiently excavated from my room, I went with my family to the kitchen, eating and talking with them. We decided to watch a movie and after some discussion chose a light-hearted comedy. We all curled up on a big comfy couch, my mother insisting she sat next to me, she cuddled me all through the movie. "I haven't been able to cuddle you for so long, I need my fill!" being cuddled so well, and after the emotional events earlier in the night, I found myself dozing off. My mother and sisters helped me to bed, and my mother curled up behind me, holding me tight as I drifted off to sleep feeling very much loved and secure.

I awoke late in the morning with the sun shining behind the curtains as a beam of light cut into the room. My mother was still cuddled up tightly behind me, her soft breasts massaging my back as her chest rose and fell as she breathed softly on my neck. I searched around and noticed I was in my mother's bed. Last night I had been ushered to my mother's room, not my own. I suddenly noticed the soft silk sheets rubbing against my chest and legs. This was so nice. I had not felt so comfortable in a long time. I was happy. I shuffled back into my mother's embrace drifted and into a peaceful sleep.

Next Chapter: Chapter Two: Eighteen and loving life.
coming very soon :)