PDA

View Full Version : way out club

mrloverlover81
03-27-2013, 10:09 AM
Hi everyone was thinking of going to the way out club sometime in April I know they have a web site but wanted ur guys reviews on the place ie:-friendley atmosphere, prices on drinks and this sounds bad but if a not bad looking guy who hits the gym and is polite and friendly can pull "that sounds bad sorry" any tgirls really really nervous as will be going on me own sorry if I sound like a pig there just didnt know how to word it properly lol

bluesoul
03-27-2013, 06:08 PM
if a not bad looking guy who hits the gym and is polite and friendly can pull "that sounds bad sorry" any tgirls

impossible to answer without knowing whether you've "pulled" before in your life, knowing your personality (or lack of) or seeing a picture. unless of course someone on this site knows you personally, i really don't see how they'd know what will happen- but chances are, since you are asking, it might be another lonely night with the hand.

carl essex
03-27-2013, 07:54 PM
its in a nice venue, very posh.... but unless its packed i feel it struggles now for atmosphere. about 12 pounds to get in and be prepared to re mortgage your house to pay for the drinks....

rodinuk
03-27-2013, 07:59 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=74780

Fancy fancy
03-27-2013, 10:01 PM
I like the way out, not been too much in the Abby though. I pull every time I go there without fail. Just be cool, not drunk and enjoy; genuinely nice people in my experience

northshoreman52
03-28-2013, 06:40 AM
pass it ... unless you like seeing your accountant in a dress

mrloverlover81
03-28-2013, 07:24 AM
Fancy fancy is that an honest statement cause ill be brutality honest if its really hard to pull ill walk on by I sound really shallow there sorry its just its one thing paying for it but its even better if u pull and even become friends after wouldn't mind even if it was just passionate kissing maybe even a little grope lol not really painting a good pic of me am I :footinmouth but truthfully im a nice guy who looks after him self so hopefully ill do ok there

Marky_B
03-28-2013, 06:49 PM
I used to pull every time I went to Wayout when it was at Charlies, but since the move to Abbey it's not quite the same vibe and the crowd has changed somewhat. It's harder to "lurk" (for want of a better word) as the layout is not as dark / secluded and leaves you sticking out like a sore thrumb a bit more than before if on your own.
Personally I'm into TS's but RE: the comment above about seeing your accountant in a dress, IF you mean high class (looking) TV's who clearly spend a lot of money as well as time on their look, then maybe I agree, but if you mean it as in "looks like a bloke in a dress" then i'm inclined to disagree as pretty much all the girls that go to Wayout look amazing.

Prospero
03-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Maybe he meant Sweet Wednesdays? That is supposed to be a bit grim - though the cinema nearby is reputedly even worse.

Marky_B
03-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Maybe he meant Sweet Wednesdays? That is supposed to be a bit grim - though the cinema nearby is reputedly even worse.

Maaaaan, Sweet Weds is foul - Avoid!

Fancy fancy
03-29-2013, 11:04 AM
I pull every time i go to the Way out, nice looking girls too.

Please do not mistake this for arrogance, but I am fucking good looking. When the girls in Way Out see me, it's like all of their birthday's have come together. Therefore, it's relatively easy for me to pull there, whereas if you are old, fat and ugly, you may have to rely more on personality.

Prospero
03-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Fancy fancy -what a great sense of humour you have. What with your avatar of top cat.

Fancy fancy
03-29-2013, 12:24 PM
Merci Mr Prospero.

Whilst we are having this mutual love in, I would also like to state for the record I like your taste in photographs.:salad

stockings47
06-29-2014, 09:35 PM
I've been to the WayOut a few times and wondered if the working girls that go along are mainly on their night off OR are there opportunities to connect with them, say in nearby hotels. I've seen a few gorgeous TSs there who pop up occasionally on the Birchplace and Eros adverts, as well as the Thai Ladyboys on the websites. By the way, I'm more into slim leggy, Latin, Thai or Black TS girls - rather than the "big CD types".

I have a recurring fantasy where I meet one of these lovelies at the club, have a few drinks and a discreet conversation, and decamp to a local hotel or her place for an hour or two of f-king and sucking. I only did it once before about 18 mths ago with a Thai/Philipino TS who was wearing a tight blue dress, tights and heels and took me back to her hotel room nr Aldgate and broke me in. I gave her a stipend for her trouble.

I hear the club has moved recently to the Minories. What's atmosphere and clientele like these days? Is it more CDs than TS's or is the balance changing?

deangamble1967
07-18-2014, 12:04 AM
In London Saturday so am planning to pop in to Wayout. Be the first time in 10 years so be interesting to see if any of the old faces are there (I was there when Vicky opened 20 years ago!) and also if Im recognised now Im nearly 50!

If anyones going let me know be good to have a beer with someone rather than standing like a lemon

Dean

darkrose2000
07-18-2014, 02:07 PM
If I am free I will pop up to WayOut as well.
Probably the only guy with motorcycle helmet, so not hard to spot.

Regards,
Kalin

deangamble1967
07-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Cool, will say hello if I see you there, was debating coming on my bike but Londons 200 miles and Ive got stuff to bring as staying with friends tonight plus heavy showers forcast.

Just got to book a hotel for tomorrow, used to live so close as well, never should have sold in London cant afford to move back now but hey thats another story!

Dean