PDA

View Full Version : Best way to find pics, videos, and gifs

mysetriousman666
03-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Well i have this year gotten attracted to very feminine t girls and would like to find more of these beauties, some of my favorites are: sabrina suzuki, jessica vercase, bailey jay, alessandra toledo, marianna cordoba, domino presley, erika schneider, etc.

Im open to suggestions both sites and models, if there are any good FREE sites i'd love to know them or torrents or other ways to download files about these beauties.

A couple things i find attractive in tgirls(for suggestions of other tgirls):

Pretty feminine face(all those i mentioned fit the bill)
Very nice ass especially if big(one of my favorite things erika schneider has an ass to die for)
Nice breasts(size isn't that important but prefer c cup or above)
Cock(i prefer big but open to small and more smooth too, love erikas and cordobas)
Dominant t girls(having there way with both guys, girls, and other t girls)
Submissive t girls( having sex with guys and tgirls)
Heavy cummers are definitely a plus
Bareback is always hotter
Races i Prefer(not racist but i do prefer White, Asian, Latin, and Middle Eastern Tgirls)
Gangbang/Groupsex is always hot especially if its one guy and multiple t girls
Oral is always nice
Rimming is always a nice touch
Creampies
Bulges
Shower scenes
Swimwear
Teen
Cumshots
Self shots
Spreading
Public
Outdoors
Lingerie
Kissing
Toys
Panties
Leggings/Yoga pants
Bath
Gloryhole
Sports

Wendy Summers
03-27-2013, 12:19 AM
I suggest exploring the pic threads here -- most categories you list have threads here dedicated to them.

As for the free... every time you "acquire" full sets/ videos from Free websites you're taking money directly out of the pockets of the models you claim to enjoy. I strongly advocate you pay for the solo websites of models you dig.

Well i have this year gotten attracted to very feminine t girls and would like to find more of these beauties, some of my favorites are: sabrina suzuki, jessica vercase, bailey jay, alessandra toledo, marianna cordoba, domino presley, erika schneider, etc.

Im open to suggestions both sites and models, if there are any good FREE sites i'd love to know them or torrents or other ways to download files about these beauties.

A couple things i find attractive in tgirls(for suggestions of other tgirls):

Pretty feminine face(all those i mentioned fit the bill)
Very nice ass especially if big(one of my favorite things erika schneider has an ass to die for)
Nice breasts(size isn't that important but prefer c cup or above)
Cock(i prefer big but open to small and more smooth too, love erikas and cordobas)
Dominant t girls(having there way with both guys, girls, and other t girls)
Submissive t girls( having sex with guys and tgirls)
Heavy cummers are definitely a plus
Bareback is always hotter
Races i Prefer(not racist but i do prefer White, Asian, Latin, and Middle Eastern Tgirls)
Gangbang/Groupsex is always hot especially if its one guy and multiple t girls
Oral is always nice
Rimming is always a nice touch
Creampies
Bulges
Shower scenes
Swimwear
Teen
Cumshots
Self shots
Spreading
Public
Outdoors
Lingerie
Kissing
Toys
Panties
Leggings/Yoga pants
Bath
Gloryhole
Sports

GroobySteven
03-27-2013, 12:30 AM
How about you just pay to join some sites and contribute to more productions getting made, as well as photographers and models getting a paycheck?

Willie Escalade
03-27-2013, 12:42 AM
How about you just pay to join some sites and contribute to more productions getting made, as well as photographers and models getting a paycheck?
I was going to say the same thing...even had it typed in and ready to submit...but decided one of y'all would say it better.
:iagree:

mysetriousman666
03-27-2013, 05:17 AM
I was going to say the same thing...even had it typed in and ready to submit...but decided one of y'all would say it better.
:iagree:

im a broke college kid and have to worry about more important priorities if i had the money i would just pay for the best.

MdR Dave
03-27-2013, 03:52 PM
That is a poor excuse for theft. Let me guess- business major?