PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible for one experience with a huge cock can ruin anal sex?

Bigshot88
03-26-2013, 10:55 PM
A somewhat medical, but also subjective question. If you get fucked with a really huge dick, even once, does it change your future experiences? Are you stretched out from then on? can you recover over time? my own experience is pretty limited, but what have others observed?

Michelle.
03-26-2013, 10:56 PM
Why don't you google "anal gape".

Ms.Stepford
03-26-2013, 11:01 PM
How huge are we talkin, here?

I've certainly grown a preference for larger cocks over the course of the last few (several) years, but I don't feel as if I'm, like, ruined for smaller ones. It's all just pink stuff in there until you hit that turn, and it doesn't really seem to affect it.

GroobyKrissy
03-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Ask Kim... she should know all about this sort of thing.

Quiet Reflections
03-26-2013, 11:20 PM
A somewhat medical, but also subjective question. If you get fucked with a really huge dick, even once, does it change your future experiences? Are you stretched out from then on? can you recover over time? my own experience is pretty limited, but what have others observed?
Most healthy shits are larger(around) than any cock that you will ever have in your ass so I'm sure you will be fine.

GroobySteven
03-27-2013, 12:07 AM
It's all just pink stuff in there until you hit that turn,

"Turn" ? Surely a mis-type by one letter?

Wendy Summers
03-27-2013, 12:13 AM
Most healthy shits are larger(around) than any cock that you will ever have in your ass so I'm sure you will be fine.

Clearly you've never taken a monster cock... lol.

OP, do you mean one and done? Been there... done that - my ass is back to its normal tight self.

TVKim can probably speak to prolonged use of massive sized objects.

Ms.Stepford
03-27-2013, 12:32 AM
"Turn" ? Surely a mis-type by one letter?

Ummm nope. There's this bone or something that straight glass toys can't go past, but pliable dongs and cocks seem to be able to turn around...

I imagine it's pink after the turn as well, though.

Quiet Reflections
03-27-2013, 02:34 AM
Clearly you've never taken a monster cock... lol.

OP, do you mean one and done? Been there... done that - my ass is back to its normal tight self.

TVKim can probably speak to prolonged use of massive sized objects.
no I haven't

irvin66
03-27-2013, 02:45 AM
Hardly, probably not! :geek:

Bigshot88
03-27-2013, 04:07 AM
I Am really in strange territory here for me, but i point to an example of a twink guy who took carla ferri's cock. Some months later i found clips of him getting barebacked by another big dick tranny. His ass looked like a trampoline made of scar tissue, getting poked in the middle. And the tranny's dick looked like a vienna sausage being thrown down a hallway by comparison.

robertlouis
03-27-2013, 05:17 AM
How huge are we talkin, here?

I've certainly grown a preference for larger cocks over the course of the last few (several) years, but I don't feel as if I'm, like, ruined for smaller ones. It's all just pink stuff in there until you hit that turn, and it doesn't really seem to affect it.

At last, a truly zen tgirl. :Bowdown:

robertlouis
03-27-2013, 05:38 AM

If you feel you need to ask the question, better not risk it. Seriously.

natina
03-27-2013, 05:47 AM
I think here on HA there are some stretched out anal sphincter muscles.

What does anal sex REALLY do to your body?

http://www.dearcupid.org/question/what-does-anal-sex-really-do-to-your.html

Anal Sex - Facts and Safe Sex Information

http://www.sexual-health-resource.org/anal_sex.htm

Ms.Stepford
03-27-2013, 05:55 AM
I think here on HA there are some stretched out anal sphincter muscles.

Mine are very lithe and limber, indeed.

robertlouis
03-27-2013, 06:34 AM
Mine are very lithe and limber, indeed.

I do hope that statement is in no way euphemistic.... :hide-1:

Kim's arse, bless her, can take an articulated truck.

Sideways.

Ms.Stepford
03-27-2013, 06:52 AM
I do hope that statement is in no way euphemistic....

I'm perfectly literal.

Jamie French
03-27-2013, 08:59 AM
If you even have sex with a big dick ONCE in your life you will need to take Imodium twice a day every day for the rest of your life or else completely unfinished liquid shit will fall directly out of your gaping colon every time you finish a meal.

I keep the dildo in the first picture in my ass all day to prevent this from happening to me as I am a victim of TCPE, (titanic cock posterior expansion.)

The previous statements are facts because internet.

youngblood61
03-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Quite the collection Miss French.:)

Bigshot88
03-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Sex with you must be like throwing a cocktail wiener into a bucket.

Rusty Eldora
03-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Vanilla is pretty well endowed and she used it very well on me. No problems encountered.

But once you have enjoyed a larger than average (7"+ with good girth) you will want it again (and often). I certainly know she is inside me with that size.

Prospero
03-27-2013, 07:51 PM
It could do if it's your cock and it gets trapped.

STARTUP999
03-28-2013, 05:40 AM
I have had Edna in LA, Vo De' Balm and a few other gifted ladies. The down side to sex with the well endowed is smaller ones dont do as much for you

robertlouis
03-28-2013, 06:02 AM
I'm perfectly literal.

You are one class act, Mzzz.

SuzySnappz
03-28-2013, 08:18 AM
Is it possible for one experience with a huge cock can ruin anal sex?

Well, it is highly possible that one experience with *my* huge cock will ruin anal sex for you, because everyone else will be a disappointment from that point on. So, yes.

(Haha. :D ;) )