PDA

View Full Version : How do I make it more comfortable for her?

llllllarry
03-25-2013, 03:00 AM
I am currently dating a virgin and although she is willing we have not been able to complete due to her obvious pain.

Does anyone have any suggestions such as positions or techniques?

Thanks

saifan
03-25-2013, 03:03 AM
Foreplay... tongue or even toys to get the area ready. Also make sure to lube up.

GL!

Ms.Stepford
03-25-2013, 03:16 AM
She should totally practice by herself.

Dino Velvet
03-25-2013, 03:17 AM
Have plenty of Kleenex for her tears. Same way as for GG. Easy about teasing how she gimps off to the terlet after.

mac.B
03-25-2013, 03:46 AM
Foreplay. Kiss and lick her body a lot and there will be a point where she wants to take it. The best position to start her out in is with her on her back. Thats the easiest way to take it. Use a lot of lube. Its her first time so the more lube the better. Wont feel good for u but its about her at that point.

south ov da border
03-25-2013, 05:19 AM
she might need to learn some breathing techniques like they do in Lamaze. Lube up and get her body and mind going. Then just go slow and make sure she's breathing on some yoga or lamaze type stuff. Key is relaxation.

I had a GG virgin once. It took us a couple of different nightsbefore it actually went in.

STARTUP999
03-28-2013, 07:52 AM
I assume she cleans herself with a disposable enmia (Fleet) before,, not only is it cleaner but it will take away some anxiety. Also try laying on your back and letting her mount you and control all the penetration. This can be a nice trust building experience for you both.

When I am receiving a lady who is really big, I have her stay still and use very gentle pressure, rocking very slowly inching it in a little deeper each stroke, before you know it she is ball deep inside me.

Tits McButts
03-28-2013, 08:25 AM
http://www.vibratorwarehouse.com/images/P/SE687103-02.jpg http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/316mAmZgiUL._SL500_SS500_.jpg
It can take a while to graduate through each piece in a kit like this so be patient with her. Everyone else is right, too. Focus on turning her on and keeping her relaxed. Smoke weed? Offer her some.

runround04
03-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Really fast, just like taking off a band-aid