PDA

View Full Version : FFS Reactions

saifan
03-25-2013, 12:06 AM
So a girl I know has been talking about FFS for about as long as I've known her (4 years). It looks like she is finally getting the surgeries. I don't think she needs to do anything as she is beyond passable but I know it is her choice.

As her friend I want her to be comfortable in her own skin and happy and I am beyond supportive but I am also afraid that when it is all said and done she will look like a lot different. I know she'll be the same person but I still am scared how I will react.

Irrational fear? Has anyone dealt with this before?

TSLexi
03-25-2013, 12:09 AM
If she'd feel more comfortable if she had FFS, you really should support her.

I want FFS, and a lot of guys say I don't need it...they may see a (apparently pretty hot) girl when they look at me, but I still see a guy.

saifan
03-25-2013, 12:16 AM

I want FFS, and a lot of guys say I don't need it...they may see a (apparently pretty hot) girl when they look at me, but I still see a guy.

I totally see your point and I do support her. Ultimately it's her choice so it doesn't matter what I think, but as her friend I don't want her to spend money on certain procedures that she doesn't need.

I told her to do lots of research on doctors and to ask for before and after results. I'd hope a good doctor would only do things that are really needed and not go over board for extra money.

TSLexi
03-25-2013, 12:22 AM
I totally see your point and I do support her. Ultimately it's her choice so it doesn't matter what I think, but as her friend I don't want her to spend money on certain procedures that she doesn't need.

I told her to do lots of research on doctors and to ask for before and after results. I'd hope a good doctor would only do things that are really needed and not go over board for extra money.

Great advice. I want a brow contouring, nose job, and mandibular angle resection.

saifan
03-25-2013, 12:43 AM

Great advice. I want a brow contouring, nose job, and mandibular angle resection.

Ouch! Well I hope you achieve your goal sooner than later.