PDA

View Full Version : Its Bracket Time bitches...

VictoriaVeil
03-18-2013, 07:26 PM
so the annual tradition of the NCAA March Madness has begun... want to win some one-on-one time with yours truly (via cam) just fill out your picks and before the first round---those are the play-in games on wednesday!

tradition pt system applies with a bonus for upsets! (seed differental bonus) so cinderella scores more hehehehe....

I'm granting the top 3 winners cam time with me here we can do just about anything.. its so come play! and a perfect score will get a free membership to my new site www.victoriaveil.com!

to enter follow the link to my yahoo bracket group... no way you want me to do the math and this way its impartal!

Good Luck!

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/127237?ng=1&exp_reg=1&b=cg

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/printable-march-madness-bracket-2013.png

VictoriaVeil
03-18-2013, 09:28 PM
This bracket challenge is open to everyone and the the top 3 scores will win one-on-one cam time with yours truly and anyone who has a perfect score will score a free membership to my new site www.victoriaveil.com!

point system is traditional with a twist...just how i like it (hehehe) with bonuses for Cinderella teams upssetting (boohoo) higher seeds! so take your shot!

http://y.ahoo.it/s1Ba1yWK

Deepdarkfucker
03-18-2013, 11:25 PM
oh yeah

VictoriaVeil
03-19-2013, 06:29 PM
since I am using yahoo to keep track of everybodys picks...y'all have till tip off on Thursday to sign-up...yup its an extra day to choose !!

http://t.co/NBHpBN8u5e

VictoriaVeil
03-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Since I'm using yahoo to keep track of everybodys picks... y'all have until tip-off Thursday to choose your teams!

http://t.co/NBHpBN8u5e

Michelle.
03-21-2013, 12:28 AM
I think I got my pics to ya'.

zerrrr
03-21-2013, 07:35 AM
A bunch of upsets on mine. There appears to be a lot of parity this year when you look at the wins and losses of ranked teams. So many 7 and up loss teams being ranked.

Going to be an interesting tournament for sure.

flabbybody
03-22-2013, 07:08 AM
Harvard just fucked everyone

VictoriaVeil
03-22-2013, 07:53 PM
not me.... lol I'm actually in the 1% for yahoo's challenge after round one... WOOT!

VictoriaVeil
03-22-2013, 07:54 PM
I think I got my pics to ya'.

Good luck!!!!

VictoriaVeil
03-22-2013, 07:55 PM
A bunch of upsets on mine. There appears to be a lot of parity this year when you look at the wins and losses of ranked teams. So many 7 and up loss teams being ranked.

Going to be an interesting tournament for sure.

usually is! :)

south ov da border
03-23-2013, 01:56 PM
FGCU really? I went there when there was NOTHING there. Times have changed. Brackets totally fucked

VictoriaVeil
03-24-2013, 03:32 AM
FGCU really? I went there when there was NOTHING there. Times have changed. Brackets totally fucked

I have an entrant in the challenge who picked higher seeds in nearly every contest because I'm offering a bonus for seed differential.. #itsastrategy

c'est la vie!

zerrrr
03-24-2013, 07:07 AM
Well my bracket is busted. LOL

No complaints on the strategy. One year I picked all the low seeds including the winner and it was the year every one seed went to the final four.

Boy were people pissed but I won.

You need to figure out a strategy in every fantasy league. Nothing wrong with that. I have Fantasy Football leagues that use odd scoring and those leagues are much more fun than a standard league that takes 5 minutes to rank.

Speaking of Fantasy sports, anyone up for a Fantasy Football league in the fall?

south ov da border
03-25-2013, 04:46 AM
and FGCU has done it again. I feel like anybody who has them going this far is either alum or somebody with multiple brackets playing possibilities.

I thought about putting them as beating Gtown, I was actually kind of thinking it would happen, but my experience being a student there just made me not pick them LOL

But they beat Miami earlier this year, and that right there should be an indicator that they can run with anybody out there.

VictoriaVeil
03-27-2013, 03:53 AM
so going into the sweet 16 this week there is a tie atop the leaderboard.. shoud be interesting to see who will win!

zerrrr
03-29-2013, 05:49 AM
Bringing up the rear!!!

That might be the best place to be. LOL

VictoriaVeil
03-29-2013, 05:50 AM
Bringing up the rear!!!

That might be the best place to be. LOL

absolutely .. i love rears.. ;)

VictoriaVeil
04-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Andrew is in the lead butthere are plaenty who can win going into this weekend... I'm sure there will be plenty rooting rick pitinos squad s cinderella teams have crashed this bball tourney!

VictoriaVeil
04-09-2013, 06:12 AM
Way to go DCGUY!!!! You won the 2013 brackets cam challenge so contact me at vickie@victoriaveil so we can set a special cam show where we go one-on-one! I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo,

DCGuy343
04-09-2013, 05:04 PM
:dancing::dancing::banana::salad Wow, I won, LOL!!!

:cheers: