PDA

View Full Version : PASSABLE GIRLS!! IS IT FAIR?

YasminLee
05-01-2006, 12:08 PM
I find myself upset sometimes when I feel a guy is putting a girl down or rate her beauty based on passibility. It makes it more appearant than ever how much pressure the transsexual community is under. We came a long way to be who we are, yet (including myself) we drive ourself crazy with passability..my questions are.

are we assame of who we are?

For guys that are looking for that 100%..is it because they want it all?
passable chicks with dicks on their side so he wouldnt suffer the wrath of being with us?
.Should the man we love stand by our side and help fight the war against discrimination...

YasminLee
05-01-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure about the bashing part mds..but we need more guys like u in our small community...thank u..xoxo yasmin

YasminLee
05-01-2006, 12:28 PM
I was on the maury show a couple of times. some people are mole in the audience and hipped up to cause confussion and contravercies....at the end..my mistake was taking part a tasteless, degrading, desperate for rating show...

YasminLee
05-01-2006, 12:46 PM
i did the tyra's top model thing...that was fun...the show was really supportive and uplifting to the community...they were educating mid americans

chloe8269
05-01-2006, 01:07 PM
omg! i so was wondering who the gorgeous dark haired girl was on tyra! i loved your hair btw,. and i seriously cannot stand when guys make comments about how they would date me cause i "seem passable enough" like you siad are you too ashamed to be seen in public with me if im not?..because i feel sure i may look nice in my pictures but im not fully transitioned to the "fully passable" stage yet, i have only been on hormones about 9 monthes and i havent had any laser or electrolysis to remove my facial hair so i do have trouble covering my stubble being its dark and i have fair skin,.and also when i post pictures of course like any girl i use the ones i find are the best and i dont look like a total goob in or a booger is showing in my pic or anyways whatsever! the point is is most guys just see a lot of girls in pictures and dont put any effort in realising what most girls go through just to get to the point of earning the "passable enough" lable and it sucks!

hwbs
05-01-2006, 01:55 PM
alot of times the guys have more issues than the girl and dont know what they really want...beauty is beauty....just cause a girl is passable doesnt mean shes a plain jane...

chloe8269
05-01-2006, 02:13 PM
exactly,. . this raises a lot of issues i had with the last guy i dated,i think from the way he totally spazzed out on me after we slept together, and he always wanted to just stay home and watch movies i asked questions he never answered dealing with the passable factor but i think all in all he just wanted to get there with a ts to add the old notch in the belt , i dont know if it added a notch or upgraded his buckle from silver to gold but damn it stung!i mean its been about 4 monthes and i just have no desire to date at the moment unless someone is into it seriously

Ecstatic
05-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Great question, Yasmin. No, of course it's not fair, but then being born with the wrong sexual makeup isn't fair, either. What should be fair, is those of us who love and support (or profess to love and support) transgendered friends, associates, and especially romantic partners (from dating to LTR) should as you say stand by your side and fight discrimination. I do this as often as possible, talking about transgender issues with family and friends.

I'm married, so I'm not looking for a partner (TG or GG), but I enjoy going out with TG friends to dinner or shopping or whatever and have done so many times. There's no more issue of passability for me in being seen with a TG in public than with anyone; as far as I'm concerned, I'm with a friend and I draw no attention to her status. It's nobody else's business.

DJ_Asia
05-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Yasmin,

I would walk next to you in a crowded shopping center in Bangkok anyday of the week.....Oh wait..we did do that didnt we?!?!

Welcome to the board sexy!!! Miss ya.

DJ Asia

Cat
05-01-2006, 03:17 PM
I've never been with a transsexual, but I'll say this: I've had relationships with girls whom I wouldn't necessarily file under "someone I'd like to fuck", if that makes any sense.

I feel in love with the whole package; looks, personality, interests, etc.

There has to be a sexual attraction, naturally -- as that's the way the birds and the bees go, but there has to be a lot more than that, for me.

So, I imagine, with a TS, I'd have to be physically attracted to her as much as I am attracted to her mind, no matter how passable she is.

Dkg
05-01-2006, 03:43 PM
well ugly is ugly. It's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I get upset when people try to pretend as though there are no such thing as ugly people.

Note that I'm not saying in any way that unpassable = ugl,y but at the same time you have to understand that when a girl looks like a guy with a dress, some people are just not going to find that physically attractive. That said, I've seen plenty of tgirls that physically and sexually blow MANY gg's out of the water (in terms of beauty and sexiness)

tsloverdave
05-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Hiya everyone.

being an admirer (for want of better term) i dont really know how the girls feel about the passability issue. but i can say although i am kinda in closet where partents and family are concerned, there have been many i time i have been out in public, both to T*venues and everyday places like restaurants, bars etc with a T* girlfriends... and not really given it a second thought... I guess what i am trying to say is if both parties are comfortable with the way they are and who they are with then that should be enough...

I take my hat off to all the T*girls on here and around the world who follow their dreams and wish the the very best for their future

Trogdor
05-01-2006, 04:03 PM
HI, YASMIN!!!!

I saw you on Tyra one night. While Claudia won, I really thought you would have won. You were so gorgious on it and you should have won it. Now on the whole passability thing, I never bring it up as an issue.

Hot's hot, nuff said, I think.

I think it's cool I actually got to say hi to you, Yasmin. :mrgreen:

Can I have an autograph? :oops:

CaliBoy951
05-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Yasmin,
I agree that many Ts's go through a lot. Also, I agree that the hormones are a bitch. I dated a ts, and I really loved her, and tried to get her to stop the hormones, because I saw what it was doing to her health, and mind, but I lost that battle, and we broke up.
You and I both know that if you find somebody that truely loves you, then they would NEVER compare you to a gg. I do think that being passible helps to meet more people.
Maybe I am wierd, but to me looks are important.....but what is inside is what keeps me around.

Just a thought!

Ironhead
05-01-2006, 08:14 PM
passable chicks with dicks on their side so he wouldnt suffer the wrath of being with us?
.Should the man we love stand by our side and help fight the war against discrimination...

I'd say it's just in a man's nature to want more. The old cliche about us being dogs is true of us all to a greater or lesser degree. Even the best of us are prone to lapses of judgement where we oggle other women than our own. I'd lump wanting your girl to "improve" her looks, be she a ts or a gg, in that grey area between bad taste and being an outright dick.
Second, I do believe your man should be willing to stand by your side and fight for you if he loves you. I consider that the ultimate litmus test, and failing it should be all the reason you need to boot his sorry ass on down the road.

Caleigh
05-02-2006, 03:46 PM
Finding a guy who is secure enough in himself
to introduce you to his friends (and family) is
very hard. But unless a guy is prepared to do
that, you can have a pretty good idea that you
are a closet fling. That he won't be prepared
to really stand with you in the long term.

juliana_dominguez
05-02-2006, 05:07 PM
edit

BlackAdder
05-03-2006, 12:05 AM
I think dude said it best:

Looks are important, but its whats on the inside that keeps me around.

I cant help but think that ANYONE wouldnt not want there girl to be passable.

Hugh Jarrod
05-03-2006, 12:10 AM
I can understand that, and must admit that I've argued with a few gurls and took it to the lowest common denominator and commented on how manly she was. Looking back that's wrong IMHO (like arguing with Limbaugh and using nothing but fat lines), and try now to keep arguements on the level. T's go through a lot, it's obvious however that a closeted guy would seek a gurl that is passable, that's how it is. If I found myself in love and I mean LOVE then it honestly wouldn't matter, but that's just me. As far as what the "war on discrimination" entales, I don't know. Is it being discriminated against to be clocked, and ridiculed? No, it may be insensative. If a man loves you he should stick with you through thick and thin though, as I feel that to be the definition of love. Isn't insulting a GG for being manly or unattractive the same thing? Oh and yes guys are such evil fucks when held in comparison to innocent angelic woman, I've seen women (GGs and TGs) just as rude and isensative.

Ecstatic
05-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Hey Juliana! Great to see you posting here! Welcome, welcome!

AllanahStarrNYC
05-03-2006, 12:37 AM
a transsexual woman who is very obvious has to deal with that every day- when she steps out of her house or interacts with people

a transsexual woman who is passable might not have to deal with that right away- but the question wether or not people know, or find out is in the back of her mind

two sets of problems for two sets of circumstances
obviously the second problem is the better of the two if i had to choose
but nothing is ever fair either way you look at it

a partner who is going to accept you no matter how passable or spookable you are is just one that will be evolved enough to deal with/understand either circumstance.

is it fair that girls who pass better have it easier - no. is it fair that people who are considered beautiful have it better than those who are considered unattractive- no. but that is society and that will never change.

juliana_dominguez
05-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Hey Juliana! Great to see you posting here! Welcome, welcome!

hey ecstatic!

Dkg
05-03-2006, 01:24 AM
a transsexual woman who is very obvious has to deal with that every day- when she steps out of her house or interacts with people

a transsexual woman who is passable might not have to deal with that right away- but the question wether or not people know, or find out is in the back of her mind

two sets of problems for two sets of circumstances
obviously the second problem is the better of the two if i had to choose
but nothing is ever fair either way you look at it

a partner who is going to accept you no matter how passable or spookable you are is just one that will be evolved enough to deal with/understand either circumstance.

is it fair that girls who pass better have it easier - no. is it fair that people who are considered beautiful have it better than those who are considered unattractive- no. but that is society and that will never change.

QFT!
Not a lot is "fair" in this society, but it's true that attractive people (Tgirl, GG, or Guys) will have a much easier life. It has always been like this, and most likely always will be.

bigd321
05-03-2006, 02:07 AM
I find myself upset sometimes when I feel a guy is putting a girl down or rate her beauty based on passibility. It makes it more appearant than ever how much pressure the transsexual community is under. We came a long way to be who we are, yet (including myself) we drive ourself crazy with passability..my questions are.

Honey, the world isn't fair. Can a fat slob who lives in the couch after he gets home from work play in the NBA? No. That's just the way life works. Some "t-girls" are rough on the eyes to speak bluntly but I don't see how that equates to equality or lack of? No one is saying they don't have a right to express themselves anyway they feel fit.

YasminLee
05-03-2006, 04:46 AM
I do understand the social game circling around beauty. It's hard period. What about acceptance from the guy that are interested in us. should we continue fighting the battle alone? should we invest in somone who stands if we are drowing? I'm not asking my man to introduce us to a business party..career is one thing..would be nice though...family...should if he looks at u for life partner. but if he only hit daylight with u if u're passable ....that's shitting..

Foto
05-03-2006, 05:38 AM
I find myself upset sometimes when I feel a guy is putting a girl down or rate her beauty based on passibility....

Wow she is not only a mad beauty but she has hot brain! Yas, I'd storm the barracades with you anytime. I'm totally in your comand comrade!

Ecstatic
05-03-2006, 05:46 AM
I do understand the social game circling around beauty. It's hard period. What about acceptance from the guy that are interested in us. should we continue fighting the battle alone? should we invest in somone who stands if we are drowing? I'm not asking my man to introduce us to a business party..career is one thing..would be nice though...family...should if he looks at u for life partner. but if he only hit daylight with u if u're passable ....that's shitting..
I think most of the time even then it's a matter of one thing to be seen in public with a passable tgirl and quite another to introduce her to your family or friends or business associates. I hear you that most guys are not open to that, yet they want all the good and none of the hard (sorry, that was poorly phrased; of course they want the hard, they just don't want the difficult).

YasminLee
05-03-2006, 05:59 AM
LADIES...when u meet a man....u stand there facing him and he wants u...Before u invest your heart,think this out first...what u had gone tthrough the wrath of discrimination from family, work, love..what was his sacrific to stand before u../what is he offering and what is her worth to u...or better yet...WHAT ARE U WORTH..

YasminLee
05-03-2006, 06:01 AM
THAT'S beautiful sweetie

YasminLee
05-03-2006, 06:05 AM
THE WORLD TURN DARK BEFORE OUR EYES,
NO MORE TEARS AND NO MORE CRIES,
THE FEAR ONCE THERE BEGAN TO FADE,
OUR STRUGGLE WE'RE LIVING, NOW A CRUSADE

tsluva
05-03-2006, 06:57 AM
THE WORLD TURN DARK BEFORE OUR EYES,
NO MORE TEARS AND NO MORE CRIES,
THE FEAR ONCE THERE BEGAN TO FADE,
OUR STRUGGLE WE'RE LIVING, NOW A CRUSADE

let me guess .... 50 cent or Jay Z ?

Caleigh
05-03-2006, 07:17 AM
what i find funny is that guys always want it both
ways. they want to seem like they are going to
be supportive to a girl, but she has to be hot or
they aren't going to bother.

i could list a bunch of guys i know that i would
do in a minute even though they aren't handsome
at all. they are really wonderful people is the thing.

call me a romantic

dgtlmstry
05-03-2006, 07:36 AM
what i find funny is that guys always want it both
ways. they want to seem like they are going to
be supportive to a girl, but she has to be hot or
they aren't going to bother.

i could list a bunch of guys i know that i would
do in a minute even though they aren't handsome
at all. they are really wonderful people is the thing.

call me a romantic

You romantic

YasminLee
05-03-2006, 08:11 AM
MEGA SWEETIE..SORRY FOR YOUR LOST AND CONGRATE TO YOUR NEW FIND..HOPE U TWO THE BEST..I AGREE..SEX IS DEFINATELY NOT EVERYTHING...HERE'S A PIC OF MY BABY..I NEVER MET ANYONE AS BEAUTIFUL AS HE IS...

LG
05-03-2006, 09:49 AM
Jasmin, I wish I could be your baby, gorgeous.

But I agree, there is so much more to it than sex. It is important to be with someone who brings out the best in you, who makes you want to be even better. Somebody you can communicate with without even talking, somone, who you want to wake up next to every morning of your life, somebody you can imagine yourself growing old with.

As for me, I'm still searching for that somebody.

YasminLee
05-03-2006, 10:17 AM
THANK U SO MUCH SWEETIE...I HOPE FOR YOU THE BEST IN FINDING YOUR BELLE....TAKE GOOD CARE FOR NOW..

Hugh Jarrod
05-03-2006, 10:30 AM

Agreed and quite honestly there's no reason to stay with him. I'd have no problem introducing you to family, then again you are passable and you might think I'm coping out. I haven't had to cross that bridge yet.

Dengoza
05-03-2006, 10:31 AM
Yasmin, I hear you, I feel what you said is really important. I am definetly a guy who would love to fall in love with a tgirl, but afraid of the publics opinion... But I want to face it. I hear your words loud and clear.

love

juliana_dominguez
05-03-2006, 05:39 PM
edit

skweetis
05-03-2006, 06:38 PM
It doesn't seem like a lot of girls have found their true love yet, if they have, they don't advertise it as I think they should, and I'm very glad that you have, Yasmin.

Ecstatic
05-03-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm lucky, I found my soulmate and lifetime companion 30 years ago and in three weeks we will be celebrating our silver anniversary (her silver anniversay present: a 2006 SILVER VW JETTA!). I love her with all my heart. She happens to be GG, but she knows my interest in TGs, and has met my best TG friend over dinner.

You look very happy with your baby, Yasmin, and I'm happy for you.

Hey Mega, my man! A big shout out. Glad to hear things are going well with you and yours.

bigd321
05-04-2006, 01:36 AM

Oh that's what you're talking about. Now that issue is a total pet peeve of mine. You would have tobe a ball-less scumbag piece of crap if you want to be in a relationship with someone and then deny them on all fronts publically. Let's be realistic here, if you're so weak mentally that you fear any potential scorn that could happen I don't think it's really selfish to bring someone else in and putting them through that embarrassment. If anything just don't even start a relationship. Doing it is selfish and weak. If it's just a sexual relationship then it could be different, even though "passablility" could still play an issue, because even with genetic girls you just sleep with aren't gonna be introduced to family and friends and depending on how skanky they are may not even be seen freely in public with. Or atleast public places where people know you.

slinky
05-08-2006, 06:22 AM
There are plenty of guys out there who would treat a "non-totally-passable but very hot" TS in every way in which she would want. And when those guys walk up to those TS's in clubs, they won't give them the time of day because they are totally focused on looks and wouldn't consider any guy who isn't model material.

kharma is a bitch.

I was just out at a bar last night where this was the case. Every girl in the place who was reasonably hot was going after ONE guy, who obviously wasn't the type of guy who would do all the things they want. But he was the hottest guy in the place, and the were on him like white on rice. And then they are suprised at the results.

If you don't want to be "judged" on your looks, the best place to start is by dialing back a bit on your judgement of the looks of others. And not to be a hater, but in general TS's are the most looks conscious of anyone on the planet.

DJ_Asia
05-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Ya know,

you guys need to grow some balls! If you want to have a serious relationship w/ a t-girl,then you need to let important people in your life know about it.Yeah it takes some guts,buthey thats life.
Nobody wants to be left at home,because the man she loves is ashamed or embarresed to bring her around.

To be perfectly honest,I dated a stunning black GG,and got more shit in public for that then I ever have from hanging out with a t-girl.

DJ Asia

scorpion
05-08-2006, 01:38 PM
I shold never being shame four my patner or have never been. he/she is my choise and nobodys else. The same is how I have choise my life. I have never hide my sexuall since I was sure about it. Its about 22 years ago now.. and evryone seams to accept it.
But wath confuse mee is that many seams to accept my relations whit other guys more natruall than the relations I have whith t-girls or TVs. Maybee is it so a gay person is not so unusuall today but t-girls arent so usuall at lest not here in kopenhagen..
Hmm I wonder how choked my friends should bee if I should pic a real girl?
:roll:
No this never gonna happend.
Scorpion

starshine_tara
05-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Hiya!

I have been living as a woman for nearly four years now. I had facial surgery in 2004 that involved having my jaw recontoured, my brow recontoured, my trachea (adams apple) shaved, and my nose fixed.

'Passability' is still a big issue for me. I get double takes, stares, and even ridicule in the streets on occasion - not great for a girl's confidence - and believe me I don't dress that extreme! For me, I am winning when I don't get noticed too much at the mall!

I am treated with respect at work now (a large insurance company), although that has been due to the intervention of the 'equal opportunities' officer on more than one occasion. You'd think that would be unnecessary in 2006 wouldn't you? Would you believe that it is actually very hard for TS women to get decent employment if they are not completely 'passable' - even with a university degree?

I have been living with my boyfriend for the past 2.5 years and he stands by me whatever. He is never phased - even when people refer to us as 'lads' when we are together (I am a jeans and t-shirt type gal). I am so grateful that he loves me so much and honestly believe that we will be together forever! I know that he really cares for me as he was stood by my bed in the middle of the night after my 7.5 hour facial operation holding one of those medical trays up whilst I vomited blood! :oops:

I do hope that I am not too "hard on the eye". It's great to hear the views of men who appreciate TG/TS women by the way. I still have my dangly thing but had an orchidectomy (surgical removal of testes) in 2003. I can raise 5 or so inches still, but have definitely shrunk some! I used to be about 7.5 inches. :lol:

I have been referred for SRS - but frankly I am thinking of working on my visual appearance until I am treated as the woman that I feel that I am, in my day to day life, before I take that step. Maybe passability is a dream that not everyone can achieve? Maybe I'll be chasing it forever?

Tara xxx

Whoa! I let rip there with my first post didn't I?! :oops:

I hope that my perspective is worth something here...even though I'm not a porn star. :D

YasminLee
05-10-2006, 01:38 AM
IM SO CONFUSE WITH MY BF RIGHT NOW. WE CARE FOR EACH OTHER REALLY MUCH BUT I FEEL LIKE I'M MISSING SUCH AN IMPORTANT PART OF HIM..HIS FAMILY. HE'S ALWYS WITH THEM..STILL LIVE AT HOME..AND I'M FIGHTING JUST TO SPEND SOME TIMES WITH HIM..HIS MOTHER IS GOING CRZY AS TO WHO I AM AND WHY HER SON IS NOT BRINGING HER HOMN.. TO HER.. I'M SOMEONE THAT'S KEEPING HER SON AWY FROM FAMILY.....HE'S JUST NOT READY FOR HIS FAMILY TO KNOW..HOWEVER..I FEEL THAT IN ORDER FOR US TO MOVE FORWARD, HE SHOULD LET THEM KNOW....I DON'T WANNA LOOSE HIM BUT I FIND MYSELF LOOKING AT OTHER GUYS NOW..... IS THAT WRONG?

stillies77
05-10-2006, 01:41 AM
no way yasmin...i would feel the same way...he should be proud of you...you are a good person and a sweetheart...i think he just needs time...

YasminLee
05-10-2006, 01:45 AM
HE IS VERY GOOD TO MY OTHER WISE..IT'S HARD TO FIND SOMEONE WHO U CAN FEEL SO COMFORTABLE IN JEANS AND SHIRT..IM A STAY AT HOME GIRL..I LOVE THAT HE'S 22 AND WANTING TO STAY IN WITH ME THAN GOING OUT WITH HIS BUDDIES

stillies77
05-10-2006, 01:49 AM
i am the exact same way...i'm 21 and would rather sit at home and watch dvds with a girl than go to some bar and get hammered all night...i would rather rub my fingers through someones hair and watch them fall asleep next to me and just be...comfortable...it just makes you feel whole.

Ecstatic
05-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Tara, thank you for sharing a bit of your story. You look very nice in your avatar. Congrats for being strong and going forward with the difficulties you face, and kudos to your boyfriend for standing by you so strong. Dude's all right in my book.

Yasmin, it's very understandable what you're experiencing with your bf. I know you'd want him to stand by you like Tara's bf is by her. And you are a stunningly beautiful woman, you'd think he'd be right there for you. And if he loves you, he will come around. But it's hard dealing with family and potential rejection from those you know and love all your life. You have to both be strong. He needs to come around soon or he may lose you, but if he's the one, give him as much time as you can.

YasminLee
05-10-2006, 02:03 AM
thank you so much for that advice sweetie..i'm definately gonna try to hang on to this one... who knows..we're going to vegas tonight..maybe he'll ask me to marry him....lol hopeful wishing

stillies77
05-10-2006, 02:07 AM
for the record...luckiest...guy...EVER.

TomSelis
05-10-2006, 02:10 AM
Yasmin, how long have you been with this guy? You found a good guy, that's really rare to find anybody good these days. Have you tried telling how you feel about not meeting his family? Sometimes putting it out there is enough to change things.

P.S.- You'd have totally met my family by now.

YasminLee
05-10-2006, 02:20 AM
i known him for 6 months now..he knows how i feel...i feel sometimes he's not ready for a relationship with ts yet..

stillies77
05-10-2006, 02:25 AM
he's probably just scared or shy, this is probably all very new and exciting for him...all i know is he is a lucky lucky guy.

TomSelis
05-10-2006, 02:44 AM
Eh, can't really defend the guy. He is a lucky man though. I still say: Tell him how you feel in Vegas at least you'll feel better with him knowing. Then let it sink in a little.

Speaking as a guy that lived with an older t-girl at 22-23, he could be thinking a lot of things right now. The only way to get it out of him is to talk to him about it. It might even take a couple of tries. But I find a lot comes out on a trip because it's a different setting and it puts things into a different perspective. Plus it'll just be you and him, lot of quality time there. Talk to him in Vegas.

BeardedOne
05-10-2006, 03:18 AM
Yasmin, if this is something that you are suffering through in silence, then that is just so wrong!

Don't try to guess what he is thinking or planning, get involved! There's nothing worse for a guy than to think that everything is hunkey-dorey (Is there really a correct spelling for that?) while his girl/gurl suffers in silence over something he hasn't even begun to ponder.

He needs to know what you are thinking/feeling before he can/will act on what you are worried about.

A brief example: While I was with my last 'lover' (A gay GG) I was getting signals from her that I was being too 'touchy-feely' when we were out and about. With that in mind, I was very conservative/sedate/'proper' when we were out in public. After she ditched me, a mutual friend revealed that one of her concerns was that I wasn't showing her enough 'PDA" (Public Displays of Affection), enltirely the opposite of how I =thought= she felt.

Talk to him, tell him how you feel, what you're thinking, and find where the two of you are. Chances are that he needs =your= strength to deal with his family issues.

Best of luck, babe. Let us know how things work out.

slinky
05-10-2006, 08:53 AM
IM SO CONFUSE WITH MY BF RIGHT NOW. WE CARE FOR EACH OTHER REALLY MUCH BUT I FEEL LIKE I'M MISSING SUCH AN IMPORTANT PART OF HIM..HIS FAMILY. HE'S ALWYS WITH THEM..STILL LIVE AT HOME

Anyone else need to know anything else?

slinky
05-10-2006, 09:08 AM
PS Yasmin,

You're a girl with a beautiful face, great tits and a nice cock: it's going to be really difficult to tell when someone wants you for "you", because too many just plain "want you". Although its a problem many wish they had, it's still a problem, and you're going to figure out how to deal with it, because it's not going to go away (at least not for 20 years or so, assuming you take care of yourself). It's problem faced by very many TS's: you're a sex object. And being in the Adult biz doesn't help because it further "commoditizes" you. Face it, everyone wants to fuck you (hey, I know I do), and it makes it very difficult to figure out what else is going on with them and what they want and are willing to give back in return. I noticed yiu haven't mentioned the issues with you geing in the Adult biz. Do you know for a fact that it's not this which is what's keeping him "hiding" you as opposed to your T? Or it could be both, or neither. But it's a rare guy who can go out and have a relationship with a GG in the Adult biz, much less adding the pressure of a TG added into the mix. You've got a tough row to hoe.

But one word of advice: you have to figure out what's really important to you. And decide what you're willing to trade off on and what you're not willing to trade off. Because if you don't make these conscious decisions, they tend to get made for you by circumstance, and that does not always yield the optimal results.

PPS I'm not saying this is "right", it's just an observation: the happiest TG's I've seen tended not to have "husbands", but be mistresses set up by guys who had families, etc., and could deal with that being the arrangement. Obviously, that depends on who the girl is and what she really wants, because if what you want most if a full time guy (live in), that's not going to work (but it doesn't sound like you've got that anyway).

RawNY
05-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Yasmin,
I recall having these discussions with friends, TG and males after the movie The Crying Game was released. The same issues arose. I thnk that your young friend needs to come to terms with himself and then come to terms with his relationship with his family. I have been bisexual for years, Comming out to yourself is usually more difficult than telling your loved ones.
He has choices to make, I hope he makes the right ones, but I hope for both of you, he makes them soon.
P.S. I hope you don tmind if I cut and pasted my face over his, some guys just have to dream :wink:

starshine_tara
05-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Tara, thank you for sharing a bit of your story. You look very nice in your avatar. Congrats for being strong and going forward with the difficulties you face, and kudos to your boyfriend for standing by you so strong. Dude's all right in my book.

Thanks Ecstatic hun!

Yea! He sure is a sweetie!

Tara xxx

TrueBeauty TS
05-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Hiya!

I have been referred for SRS - but frankly I am thinking of working on my visual appearance until I am treated as the woman that I feel that I am, in my day to day life, before I take that step. Maybe passability is a dream that not everyone can achieve? Maybe I'll be chasing it forever?

Tara xxx

Whoa! I let rip there with my first post didn't I?! :oops:

I hope that my perspective is worth something here...even though I'm not a porn star. :D

Hi Tara,

Congratulations. On both your living full time and finding a love. From your pic, I don't see how passing would be a problem for you at all, and even if you feel it is, give yourself a break, 4 years isn't that long in the big scheme of things.

To *some* extent, passing can be a state of mind. Yes, if somebody calls you a dude, then it's hard to ignore, but also, the more you relax and become comfortble with yourself, the more you will find that you are passing more and people will feel more comfortable around you. Although... just to contradict myself, every TS I've ever known, no matter HOW beautiful, will feel insecure at times. It's natural sometimes. As long as that doesn't become all-consuming, don't worry about it.

BTW, would you care to share how you and your BF met? It might help others looking for a relationship.

TrueBeauty TS
05-10-2006, 09:30 PM
IM SO CONFUSE WITH MY BF RIGHT NOW. WE CARE FOR EACH OTHER REALLY MUCH BUT I FEEL LIKE I'M MISSING SUCH AN IMPORTANT PART OF HIM..HIS FAMILY. HE'S ALWYS WITH THEM..STILL LIVE AT HOME..AND I'M FIGHTING JUST TO SPEND SOME TIMES WITH HIM..HIS MOTHER IS GOING CRZY AS TO WHO I AM AND WHY HER SON IS NOT BRINGING HER HOMN.. TO HER.. I'M SOMEONE THAT'S KEEPING HER SON AWY FROM FAMILY.....HE'S JUST NOT READY FOR HIS FAMILY TO KNOW..HOWEVER..I FEEL THAT IN ORDER FOR US TO MOVE FORWARD, HE SHOULD LET THEM KNOW....I DON'T WANNA LOOSE HIM BUT I FIND MYSELF LOOKING AT OTHER GUYS NOW..... IS THAT WRONG?

Yasmin,

I don't think he needs to announce to his family that you are a TS. But he SHOULD announce that you are his GF. He should be willing to take you to his family's place and join in with family activities if he is your BF.

If, for whatever reason, they suspect something, or say something down the line wondering if you are a TS, then he needs to be man enough to stick up for you.

It's not the family's business to know what's between your legs, but it IS your BF's business to stand up for you and be proud of you as his GF.

Love you girl,
:wink:

Trogdor
05-10-2006, 09:42 PM

Yasmin,

I don't think he needs to announce to his family that you are a TS. But he SHOULD announce that you are his GF. He should be willing to take you to his family's place and join in with family activities if he is your BF.

If, for whatever reason, they suspect something, or say something down the line wondering if you are a TS, then he needs to be man enough to stick up for you.

It's not the family's business to know what's between your legs, but it IS your BF's business to stand up for you and be proud of you as his GF.

Love you girl,
:wink:

Yea, personally, I think he outta just take you to his family, Yasmin and say, "This is my girl, Yasmin. " now mentioning you are a TS or not is none of the family's business, if they ask if you are, then he should tell them, if not, it's none of their business.

And that guy you are with is one fucking lucky son of a bitch, Yasmin.

Excuse me while I go find a window to jump out of :P

starshine_tara
05-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Hi True Beauty!

I met my man on http://www.tgpersonals.com/

We had to travel between cities for the first year or so - which was cool coz we both ride fast bikes. It was kinda exiting too! :D

Thanks for the tips on state of mind, hun.

I have to admit that I am kinda lazy in my presentation at times.

My voice remains the wrong side of husky and sometimes I even wonder if I come across like one of those Goa'ould chicks on Stargate SG1! :oops: :lol:

*hugs*

Maybe you professional girls could give me some tips?

Tara xxx

ptyseminole
05-10-2006, 11:25 PM
cool tatoos Tara.

starshine_tara
05-10-2006, 11:44 PM
cool tatoos Tara.

Thanks hun! :D

I'm currently getting the forearm one reworked into a sleeve...I guess I'm a bit of an alternative chick!

Tara xxx

scipio
05-10-2006, 11:50 PM
I have given this a little bit of thought.

For a male, it depends on how you want to live your life. By that I mean, do you want an honest life or not?
If you are serious about being into TS, or one in particular, then you want to share your life with that person. If you don't, then that's the fast answer for the Girl - no it's not for real. If you do, though, then you should want your family to know her.

If your family hates you for it, then maybe you should take stock of your OWN values - what is important to you?

Unless the family are raging bigots, it seems like you can normally bring them around, and then bring your girl into the family, so to speak.

If a guy just can't bring himself to do this, then in my opinion he's just not ready.

There's also the factor of respect. A guy who doesn't want the girl to share his whole life doesn't respect her - and on the flip side, how can she respect him?

On the issue of passability, I will say this: From the girls I've known and do know, they want to be a woman, want to be accepted as a woman. From that standpoint passability is important to them, which is understandable. In fact, in my experience it was often more important to them that it was to me. OK, I didn't go out with someone who was incredibly easily identified as a TS, but it was never THAT much of an issue to me - it's about the person, and only about their looks inasmuch as their looks are a reflection of themself (but it isn't the PERSON).

Forgive me for using a crude example, but when you have sex and you've cum and your coming down, do you look at the person and fell some regret (I've been guilty once or twice myself) for what you've done - even the thought "that just wasn't worth it" or do you still feel you WANT to be connected to the person beyond that?

I think if the guy can HONESTLY answer that to himself and his girl, then you know.

Don't mean to offend anyone, so I hope I haven't generalized too much here, it's just my reflections on it based on a little bit of experience.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-11-2006, 03:30 AM
i dont understand?

yasmeen looks like a woman to me.
darling- some men are weird about introducing women to their families- gg ot ts.

if he is afraid to introduce u to his family because he is insecure about u as a ts and they might find out- then i would say there is danger ahead.

you are too pretty, too young, and a good person to have someone treat you like you are not worth of the same privaleges as a gg girl.

why should u even have to say your a ts? why would they know what is in between your legs? do YOU need them to know and why so?

a few years back- i met a man who was totally confortable with me as a woman. he didnt even think of me as a ts-meaning he knew what i was, but in his eyes he respected and treated me as a woman. i was simply his girlfriend. i met his whole family and the issue never came up. they might of figured it out, but they respected him enough to never say anything. he was confident with himself , who i was, and our relationship. that's long been over and he is married now. he was the only man in my life that i knew ever loved me for me- until recently.

it's extremely hard to find someone who loves you without conditions.

you should not settle or not underestimate your self worth because someone else has issues.

i hope it works out- but be prepared to do the work.

juliana_dominguez
05-11-2006, 04:48 AM
edit

YasminLee
05-17-2006, 02:07 AM
it would be amazing for that to happen...he sounds like a great guy..it's nice to have your man stand beside u...life then just seems a little less lonely

chefmike
05-17-2006, 02:19 AM
Yasmin, in addition to being beautiful, you appear to be a very sweet and real person...I'm sure that I speak for many others when I say that you should drop in here more often...and the same goes for Juliana...

YasminLee
05-17-2006, 02:24 AM
THANK U SO MUCH SWEETIE...THAT TRUELY IS THE COMPLIMENT...I WOULDN'T CONSIDER MYSELF BEAUTIFUL THOUGH LOL..AVERAGE/PRETTY MAYBE LOL...I DON'T COME ONE MUCH..BETWEEN MOVIES/ESCORTING/SCHOOL AND STUDY TIME..I BARELY HAVE TIME TO BREATH

Realgirls4me
05-17-2006, 02:40 AM
THANK U SO MUCH SWEETIE...THAT TRUELY IS THE COMPLIMENT...I WOULDN'T CONSIDER MYSELF BEAUTIFUL THOUGH LOL..AVERAGE/PRETTY MAYBE LOL...I DON'T COME ONE MUCH..BETWEEN MOVIES/ESCORTING/SCHOOL AND STUDY TIME..I BARELY HAVE TIME TO BREATH

Yasmin,

What are you studying, and yes, you are beautiful. Very, very beautiful. You have an incredible face (as he drools) and an incredible figure. What a woman!

:)

YasminLee
05-17-2006, 03:32 AM
well i dropped out of ucla..never got my general done...that's wht i'm back for...so i'm getting my math, english.phsy. right now for the summer session then astro...and social the 2nd part of the summer classes....it's fun back in school...hot colleges boyz....young, hung, dumb, and full of cum...lol

Realgirls4me
05-17-2006, 03:42 AM
well i dropped out of ucla..never got my general done...that's wht i'm back for...so i'm getting my math, english.phsy. right now for the summer session then astro...and social the 2nd part of the summer classes....it's fun back in school...hot colleges boyz....young, hung, dumb, and full of cum...lol

Girl, if I resided in Los Angeles, I'd immediately matriculate into your school, transfer into every one of your classes, and seat myself directly behind you off to the side of you to catch a glimpse of those thighs everyday. I'd get an "F" from the class, as well as an "F" for all the FANTASIZING.

What a beauty you are ! You go, girl! :)

PS: Do you ever visit Peanuts of Friday nights ?

Trogdor
05-17-2006, 05:43 AM

Why is it the most gorgious girls think they are not attractive? and why do the 300 pound heffers think they are all that? :?:

stillies77
05-18-2006, 12:16 AM
hey yasmin you should come to Rowan University...thats where i go...i'm young dumb and full of cum hehe

RangeHova
05-18-2006, 01:13 AM
I had an ex who really had a problem with me not taking her home to meet the family and friends. She took it to be all about her being a transwoman, I don't do that with genetic women. Especially if there is no reason.

The other LTR that I had with a TS, she meet a ot of my friends, associates, and even my father but there was never some concentrated effort to say 'hey, let's go and meet whoever'.

It was more about she was either at my place, with me when I took care of things or out with me. The first was not very social. Our dating life consisted of the club until 4 or 5 AM, me going to work while she slept, me coming home and sleeping to do it all over again (a true vampire deal).

But even when the other girl meet my friends and family, her being a T never came up.

YasminLee
05-18-2006, 07:20 AM
i completely understand...it's hard for the guys and harder even for us gals.....

hwbs
05-18-2006, 07:27 AM
Yasmin, in addition to being beautiful, you appear to be a very sweet and real person...I'm sure that I speak for many others when I say that you should drop in here more often...and the same goes for Juliana...

yes she is truly a cool girl....i was lucky to hang out with her at one of allanahs parties over the winter, until they booted us out of the door....

bm4blt
05-18-2006, 10:59 AM
i think that all of you are fine as hell (me like you women are only attracted to a few) but men don't put the ladies down it's not right

Danielle Foxxx
05-18-2006, 11:15 AM
Yazmin is a great kisser as well...tee hee...Hey Yaz...when is our scene together? I want that massive cock deep in my throat...LOL

LOL :P

Trogdor
05-18-2006, 05:43 PM
Yazmin is a great kisser as well...tee hee...Hey Yaz...when is our scene together? I want that massive cock deep in my throat...LOL

LOL :P

The real queestion is how good of a kisser are you? :idea: :wink:

juliana_dominguez
05-18-2006, 05:50 PM
edit

YasminLee
05-19-2006, 12:50 AM
anytime u wnat danielle...my boy is bugging me about getting u for 3 or 4some with us....he thinks you're hot....i told him..he only allowed to talk about u once a day lol....anyhow....how cum we don't hang out anymore....

DamionXXX
05-19-2006, 01:13 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

stillies77
05-19-2006, 01:19 AM
In all honesty i am attracted to all kinds of trannys but mostly the real feminine ones...although...i do have an open mind and talk to and love talking to every Tgirl there is...and would like everyone to know that if anyone ever needs someone to talk to feel free to drop me a line...cd, ts,gg whatever...i'm here for ya.

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 02:10 AM
Whats the point of the manly hands thing if you still take it up the ass...I don't get it - please elaborate...LOL

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 02:12 AM
Am I considered Fishy?

DamionXXX
05-19-2006, 02:33 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

Vicki Richter
05-19-2006, 02:37 AM
Hang on Damien - I see you with cock in your mouth or bootie in picture sets all the time... Nobody takes that much cock and doesn't love it. You may have only done a few movies, but the amount of stuff you do on the Internet says bottom boy all the way. Just admit it!

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 02:37 AM
I am not questioning you for say - I personally do not like my men to bounce on me at all... I prefere to be treated like a lady...but I must please everyone.
You are right - its all a matter of preference...

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 02:40 AM
Oh and by the way - I love guys in all shapes and sizes. But there has to be something attractive about them. Like personality, eyes, sense of humor, I love guys with hairy chests, rough on the edges, I hate muscled gym rats, I just like them all - I even like Vicki's hairy back

Vicki Richter
05-19-2006, 02:43 AM
Oh and by the way - I love guys in all shapes and sizes. But there has to be something attractive about them. Like personality, eyes, sense of humor, I love guys with hairy chests, rough on the edges, I hate muscled gym rats, I just like them all - I even like Vicki's hairy back

Beeatch! You know you love crusty.

I found out this new thing called nutsacking. It is when you put your balls on your friends face while they are sleeping and take a picture. You can expect that the next time we hang out.

DamionXXX
05-19-2006, 02:55 AM

DamionXXX
05-19-2006, 02:56 AM

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 03:08 AM
I aint knockin ya dude... Hell ...I'de pay to see you nail Holly in the shitter, I'de sit in the corner and watch - tee hee! Shit me and Holly should do a scene together...
Anyway, I am sure eventually I will even suck on Allanah's cheesie Cuban Cock.... LOLOLOLOLOL

Now here are some of me and Vicki LOL

DamionXXX
05-19-2006, 03:14 AM

YasminLee
05-19-2006, 04:04 AM
U LOOK GOOD DAMIEN...HOPE WE MEET UP FOR A SCENE SOON...BTM OR TOP...AS LONG AS I GET IT ROUCH I'M GOOD.. :)

Vicki Richter
05-19-2006, 04:04 AM
Wow touchy! Don't worry I still love you Damien. When you and Holly break up you're all mine. -jk Holly!-

Seriously all I was saying is you have bottomed a lot more than 4 times. You're kind of like Christian except he is really a bottom in disguise as a top. Tom Moore also takes a lot of dick and claims to not like it. Gotta love you guys.

There was a huge article in AVN at one point called "gay for pay". Essentially guys who don't do it in their personal lives at all but do it on screen.

Danielle you're bad posting lesbian pictures. She's the most unlesbian lesbian I've ever met although I've tried to convert her for my evil devices.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-19-2006, 04:11 AM
[quote="Danielle Foxxx"]I aint knockin ya dude... Hell ...I'de pay to see you nail Holly in the shitter, I'de sit in the corner and watch - tee hee! Shit me and Holly should do a scene together...
Anyway, I am sure eventually I will even suck on Allanah's cheesie Cuban Cock.... LOLOLOLOLOL

:shock:

WendyWilliams
05-19-2006, 04:16 AM
U LOOK GOOD DAMIEN...HOPE WE MEET UP FOR A SCENE SOON...BTM OR TOP...AS LONG AS I GET IT ROUCH I'M GOOD.. :)

Yasmine he only works with Holly Sweet now they are husband and wifey :)

But on another note when you become a bottom LOL

WendyWilliams
05-19-2006, 04:17 AM
[quote=Danielle Foxxx]I aint knockin ya dude... Hell ...I'de pay to see you nail Holly in the shitter, I'de sit in the corner and watch - tee hee! Shit me and Holly should do a scene together...

LOL Allanah I can see you looking at the screen like HUH.

Hows the jugs?

YasminLee
05-19-2006, 04:50 AM
THANKS FOR THE 411 WENDY....MY LOST DAMIEN...WHAT ABOUT U DANIELLE...WHEN ARE U GONNA STOP FUCKING AROUND AND GIVE A PEICE OF THT ASS....DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR YOU TOO? I MEAN IT BITCH..I'LL PILL YOU THE NEXT TIME WE GO OUT...WATCH IT LOL

Trogdor
05-19-2006, 04:58 AM
Am I considered Fishy?

I said it once, and I'll say it again, Danielle.

Trogdor in love *that falling in love music plays in the background*

:mrgreen:

*sees the pics* I envy you so badly, Vicki. :o

Trogdor
05-19-2006, 05:05 AM
[quote=Danielle Foxxx]I aint knockin ya dude... Hell ...I'de pay to see you nail Holly in the shitter, I'de sit in the corner and watch - tee hee! Shit me and Holly should do a scene together...

:lol:

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 05:12 AM
Allanah - you know my sense of humor... Please tell me you laughed at that? I also have a cheesie cock but mine's brasilian, I am assuming that since brasilian food is alot like cuban food that your cock is as cheesie as mine...
I got the crackers if you got the cheese!

LOL

plainBob
05-19-2006, 05:16 AM
lol nice one ms. foxx

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 05:20 AM
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A CHEESIE COCK

YasminLee
05-19-2006, 05:24 AM
I LOVE TO TOP STRANGERS..BUT IN A RELATIONSHIP...I LOVE TO BE VERS....I GUESS I DON'T BTM MUCH FOR CLIENTS BECAUSE I GET ALL EMOTIONAL AND TOUCHY FEELY...CAN'T AFFORD TO FALL FOR THAT MANY GUYS LOL

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 06:51 AM
Allanah - smile or you will get wrinkles

plainBob
05-19-2006, 06:53 AM
OK ....now i cant sleep tonite... you evil woman you

AllanahStarrNYC
05-19-2006, 08:03 AM
darling i can't smile-

too much botox

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 08:31 AM
Ummmm here we go again with the short comments from the Peanut Gallery...
I feel that in short comments people always say more then they seem to think they do...
Am I right Allanah?

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 08:38 AM
Did anyone see the humor in that cause I will totally stand by my ultimate meaning for saying that - to get a laughter...
I joke around like that with people and it has never been an issue, but there is always a first time...

Ummmmm - I am walking away with my tail between my legs on this one

hwbs
05-19-2006, 08:38 AM
darling i can't smile-

too much botox

hmmm just like those espn anchors....their faces dont move, lol

stillies77
05-19-2006, 08:58 AM
Did anyone see the humor in that cause I will totally stand by my ultimate meaning for saying that - to get a laughter...
I joke around like that with people and it has never been an issue, but there is always a first time...

Ummmmm - I am walking away with my tail between my legs on this one

can i be in between your legs instead...

AH THANK YOU!

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 09:05 AM
Someone needs to be - I am looking for a good handsome husband

stillies77
05-19-2006, 09:10 AM
look no further hehe i would be happy to have that job :)

slinky
05-19-2006, 09:59 AM
I haven't looked at the board in a while and I have to say this thread is fucking waaaay out there.

Ecstatic
05-19-2006, 02:58 PM
I LOVE TO TOP STRANGERS..BUT IN A RELATIONSHIP...I LOVE TO BE VERS....I GUESS I DON'T BTM MUCH FOR CLIENTS BECAUSE I GET ALL EMOTIONAL AND TOUCHY FEELY...CAN'T AFFORD TO FALL FOR THAT MANY GUYS LOL
Interesting perspective, Yasmin. I had never really thought of that aspect. When you bottom you're more vulnurable and submissive (though that's a matter of degree: a "power bottom" as one tgirl friend of mine puts it brings as much to the act as a top), and I can see that for a girl that could translate into more emotional involvement. Topping keeps a certain safe distance from your casual partner. Kind of like escorts who prefer not to kiss their clients, reserving that act for their S.O.

I'm versatile, but I find that I'm most often bottom with the girls I know. I wonder if your reason is theirs?

Trogdor
05-19-2006, 07:15 PM

*pushes stillies out of the way* I'm looking for a good sexy wife material girl myself.

*bashes a cinder block over stillies to keep him quiet*

buckstar
05-19-2006, 08:38 PM

I'll submit my application today!

drock
05-19-2006, 09:17 PM

I didn't know it was like that.

Of course I think you're hot as well as all the other girls that's been posting in this thread.

And on another note all this ts talk going on in here is making me fucking horny. You wanting to fuck Danielle, Wendy Williams wanting to top you, Danielle wanting to suck Allanaha cheesy cuban cock, and Vicki... really great thread.. :lol: :wink:

drock
05-19-2006, 09:22 PM
darling i can't smile-

too much botox

as long as you can still get on all fours who cares?

Samantha
05-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Now here are some of me and Vicki LOL

Hot

YasminLee
05-19-2006, 10:33 PM
DANIELLE, U AND ME BOTH GIRL...I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO DO WITH MY BOY..HE'S GREAT BUT I FEEL LIKE HE'S ASHAME OF ME AT TIMES... I EVEN STOP PORN FOR HIM...IT'S NOT GOOD WHEN WE'RE BOTH BROKE LOL....I JUST WANNA FIND A GOOD HANDSOME HUSBAND..MOVE AWAY TO THE CORNER OF THE EARTH AND RUN AROUND BUTT ASS NAKED...HE CAN GO HUNTING WHILE I TENDER THE GARDEN:)

blackrob
05-19-2006, 10:41 PM
You're such a cutie... :lol:

stillies77
05-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Ok where can i fill out an Application Yasmin or Danielle? I am ready willing and able to ryun around butt ass naked and ill make an attempt to hunt lol.

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 11:53 PM
Yazmin, you cannot give up making money for anyone, especially since you have not worked with me yet LOL.
I think that doing porn is something totally different then escorting. I think you are doing very well in Porn and your man should support the fact that he is with a very desireble woman with a huge cock...

stillies77
05-19-2006, 11:57 PM
more importantly i think you guys should make a movie with my company called umm...john does yasmin and danielle company...its mostly filmed in my bed but can be moved to another location...

Danielle Foxxx
05-20-2006, 12:04 AM
By the way...I need to make out with you again, you are an awesome kisser and it was hot having your boyfriend watching us kiss.
That night was crazy. This boy I see once in a while he's like 23...LOL...he is so horny...He drives a huuuge monster truck which turns me on so bad. We get out of his truck and he sticks his cock in my mouth in the middle of the street behind my apartment, then he puts me up against someone's fence and sticks it in my ass, I was so turned on...LOL...That was the night we were making out.

hwbs
05-20-2006, 12:07 AM
:rock2 :claps :smoking :popcorn

YasminLee
05-20-2006, 12:41 AM
U SUCK DANIELLE..I TOLD U HOW HORNY I WAS THAT NIGHT...I WANTED A 4SOME...I WAS DRUNK..I WOULDA BEEN GAME FOR EVERYTHING... HOW ABOUT TONIGHT...I'LL BRING MY BOYZ..BRING YOURS...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-20-2006, 12:43 AM
yo Hollywood, let's take a flight

hwbs
05-20-2006, 12:45 AM
lmao....good time to use up those frequent flyer miles,....... :lol:

stillies77
05-20-2006, 12:53 AM
U SUCK DANIELLE..I TOLD U HOW HORNY I WAS THAT NIGHT...I WANTED A 4SOME...I WAS DRUNK..I WOULDA BEEN GAME FOR EVERYTHING... HOW ABOUT TONIGHT...I'LL BRING MY BOYZ..BRING YOURS...

can i come...puh weeeeeeeeese?

sdman
05-20-2006, 05:32 AM
If you girls do that please make sure you put it on flim because I want to see it.

ezed
05-20-2006, 07:07 AM
HEY! A question for all the guys watching this thread...."Don't ya feel like Christopher Reeves at the edge of a naked mud wrestling match between two beautiful tgirls and you're feverishly trying to figure out a way to tip over your chair so you can slide into the middle of the mat?

I don't know, maybe it's just me. :?

Trogdor
05-20-2006, 07:26 AM
HEY! A question for all the guys watching this thread...."Don't ya feel like Christopher Reeves at the edge of a naked mud wrestling match between two beautiful tgirls and you're feverishly trying to figure out a way to tip over your chair so you can slide into the middle of the mat?

I don't know, maybe it's just me. :?

Even paralyzed, Reeves was probably getting more action than me :x :roll:

stillies77
05-20-2006, 08:03 AM
film it in philly so i can at least see it lol especially since i am your future husband lol

sdman
03-05-2007, 09:55 AM

Why should you feel upset. Guys know what we like and most of us like passable trannys.

signupjustforthis
03-05-2007, 10:08 AM
well think of it this way. Guys like women who look like women IN GENERAL. Even if you were born a woman and you look like a guy, they still won't like you.

So yeah it's unfair, but what else is new?

Do we like guys who don't look like guys?

Look is not everything, but yeah, thats true and all. But, this is an issue everyone has to deal with, it would be nice if a man is more sensitive to the idea that its hard for some of us to look 100 percent, but eh. I push myself just as hard and i am as critical as any other guy when it comes to looking like a woman.

If someone is going to reject you based on how you look and nothing else, than hes not worth your time anyways.

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Passable: Is a question, a lot of times if you know right off a woman is a tgirl it's easy to point out the flaws and it's just conscious that helps pick it out. Thats just my opinion. So I think many worry way too much of what people notice and don't notice.

Eventhough some say Maurys show is "degrading" I think it proves what I mean how oh they are wearing a wig -- gotta be a man -- oh they have a strong jawline -- gotta be a man -- oh they have deep set eyes gotta be a man -- oh they have a bump in their neck gotta be a man.

It always cracks me up....too when people are like...I knew it I knew it when they really didn't.

Realgirls4me
03-05-2007, 10:19 AM
DANIELLE, U AND ME BOTH GIRL...I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO DO WITH MY BOY..HE'S GREAT BUT I FEEL LIKE HE'S ASHAME OF ME AT TIMES... I EVEN STOP PORN FOR HIM...IT'S NOT GOOD WHEN WE'RE BOTH BROKE LOL....I JUST WANNA FIND A GOOD HANDSOME HUSBAND..MOVE AWAY TO THE CORNER OF THE EARTH AND RUN AROUND BUTT ASS NAKED...HE CAN GO HUNTING WHILE I TENDER THE GARDEN:)

Oh, to dream.What fantasies are made of I tell ya ...

:lol: :jerkoff

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 10:49 AM
men need to stand the fuck up for their "interests"...a true man can stand alone and proud of what he's done or who he might be doing...shit fellas you know half the motherfuckas starin at you in the burgerwhatever or gaps or mall(add consumption model)are thinkin they would do yer girl if nobody would find out so be proud and shout out "you'd hit it if yer boys wouldn't find out!"be true to your desire......truth will set you free..truth will wet you free...

TrueBeauty TS
03-05-2007, 11:12 AM
men need to stand the fuck up for their "interests"...a true man can stand alone and proud of what he's done or who he might be doing...shit fellas you know half the motherfuckas starin at you in the burgerwhatever or gaps or mall(add consumption model)are thinkin they would do yer girl if nobody would find out so be proud and shout out "you'd hit it if yer boys wouldn't find out!"be true to your desire......truth will set you free..truth will wet you free...

Amen.

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 11:14 AM
where you at true beauty!!!

TrueBeauty TS
03-05-2007, 11:16 AM
where you at true beauty!!!

I'm right here!!!!!!!!!!!!

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 11:22 AM
"where you at"-a common greeting in new orleans meaning how are you doing.stems from the jazz age when musicians would see each other on the street and ask each other where they were at?.similar to how are you doing..yeah these men are too scared to own up...like its not the year 2007 not 1007..

TrueBeauty TS
03-05-2007, 11:51 AM
"where you at"-a common greeting in new orleans meaning how are you doing.stems from the jazz age when musicians would see each other on the street and ask each other where they were at?.similar to how are you doing.

Is that true? That's awesome! I've never heard that before.

Well then, let's fix up Satchmo's favorite red beans & rice and have a good old time! :D

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 12:04 PM
yeah its true..have you efver heard the song new orleans lady?i think its from the 1970's by a group called orleans well i think that song is about tgs...long history of tgs in n.o.

wombat33
03-05-2007, 02:55 PM

Respectfully I answer that for me, it is because I would even want teh prettiest GG I could fine. And for a TG, I am not attracted to men at all, so I would need her to be veryy fem looking. That is my own opinion. I think some TG ladies are blessed to have far less to travel to reach passability, and there are some that could never get there.

You seem to me as if you were born to be a gorgeous woman. COngratulations. You are there.

Trogdor
03-05-2007, 07:51 PM

Respectfully I answer that for me, it is because I would even want teh prettiest GG I could fine. And for a TG, I am not attracted to men at all, so I would need her to be veryy fem looking. That is my own opinion. I think some TG ladies are blessed to have far less to travel to reach passability, and there are some that could never get there.

You seem to me as if you were born to be a gorgeous woman. COngratulations. You are there.

:arrow: What he said.

muhmuh
03-05-2007, 08:14 PM
passability is how female a ts looks right?

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Muh Muh go back a page and read what I wrote.

peggygee
03-05-2007, 08:34 PM
...shit fellas you know half the motherfuckas starin at you in the burgerwhatever or gaps or mall(add consumption model)are thinkin they would do yer girl if nobody would find out so be proud and shout out "you'd hit it if yer boys wouldn't find out!"be true to your desire.

I have heard this sentiment before and I am somewhat confused
by it.

Now I'm not sure what percentage of girls aren't passing, but I am
getting the sense that more and more of my Sisters who have been
on the job a while have honed their craft.

The new girls, or the late transitioner may be evident to society, but
a girl who has been at this for a while should have it down fairly well.

Thus I tend to feel that it may be the man who is projecting the
insecurities in the relationship, as he truly knows the 'T'.

The clerk at the Gap, MickeyDs, the local cinaplex is most likely
thinking about when do they get their break.

As to your original comment about the guy staring; "he'd hit it
if his boys wouldn't find out!", being a good thing, well I must
beg to differ.

As I have often stated I could not, nor would not have a man that
only wanted me on the D/L or as a dirty little secret.

Bear in mind also that being passable doesn't connote being beauty
queen or super model fine. Passable means just that, that the women
looks like other women in her demographic.

YasminLee
03-05-2007, 11:47 PM
I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS POST IS BACK UP...I WONDER IF BEAUTY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH PASSABILITY IF WE WERE IN A DIFFERENT TIME PERIOD...ROME PER SAY...WHEN SEXUALITY WAS MORE FREE....I THINK SUBCONCIOUSLY WE LOOK FOR PASSIBILITY TO COPE WITH NOT BEING RIDICULE BY SOCIETY....AFTER ALL...IS IT NOT THE COCK THAT YOU ALL WANT AFTER ALL IS SAID?

tsntx
03-06-2007, 12:56 AM
^^ totally... they only want passable so OTHER ppl dont judge them b/c they ARENT as secure w/ who they are and what they like as we *girls* are

Ecstatic
03-06-2007, 12:58 AM
The thread has legs, Yasmin. I agree, beauty and passability are separate though closely related (some gg's sadly are not passable). You possess both. I have tgirl friends (not escorts, just friends) who are quite passable--they are rarely clocked--but only moderately attractive. And some of the most strikingly beautiful tgirls I've seen are really not passable for all their beauty: their mannerisms may give them away if their appearance doesn't.

And yes, I want the cock. But not exclusively, else one of my favorite sex partners of the past year wouldn't be a post-op girl.

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 01:01 AM
isnt passability and beauty basically the same if youre into girls?

mpcc2004
03-06-2007, 01:03 AM

Not really. There are plenty of ugly genetic women out there who definately look like women.

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 01:06 AM

Not really. There are plenty of ugly genetic women out there who definately look like women.

ok let me rephrase that isnt passability a prerequisite for beauty if youre into girls/women?

Ecstatic
03-06-2007, 01:06 AM
No, passability means that a girl passes for a genetic female easily, and is rarely clocked as a T. Beauty means a girl exhibits whatever features you find beautiful: great eyes, lips, face, hair, skin, legs, ass, boobs. Some beautiful T's may still have giveaway features (masculine hands, Adam's apple if not shaved, forehead, yaddayadda); they are beautiful and only a closer look might show up these features. But a girl may be passable without being a striking beauty, simply because her appearance is that of a normal woman.

Thor57
03-06-2007, 01:07 AM
A few sexy gals, but not necessarily passable......

tsntx
03-06-2007, 01:09 AM
how does the 2nd "girl" even get the title of girl?

b/c he has lip gloss on? lame...

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Some beautiful T's may still have giveaway features (masculine hands, Adam's apple if not shaved, forehead, yaddayadda); they are beautiful and only a closer look might show up these features.

if you really have to look closely they fall under passable to me
so little details like the adams apple dont necessarily substract from her overall femininity

Ecstatic
03-06-2007, 01:16 AM
Well, it is a matter of degree, and of how sensitive one's radar is. But the most beautiful Tgirls I've been with for all their beauty I think are still clearly T to anyone who's been on the scene awhile, whereas there was one girl who was so completely passable (and I'm talking sweet naturally high pitched voice, very feminine mannerisms, petite body, small hands, flawless skin, the whole nine yards) that I was a tad afraid to reach between her legs thinking that, for some strange reason, she might have been a gg running a scam (she wasn't--and she was quite beautiful, too, but not in the first rank).

And no, those features don't detract from a girl's femininity for me at all; I'm just saying that they are noticible for those who, umm, notice.

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 01:24 AM

none of these would be attractive/girly enough to get me interessted

Well, it is a matter of degree, and of how sensitive one's radar is. But the most beautiful Tgirls I've been with for all their beauty I think are still clearly T to anyone who's been on the scene awhile, whereas there was one girl who was so completely passable that I was a tad afraid to reach between her legs thinking that, for some strange reason, she might have been a gg running a scam (she wasn't--and she was quite beautiful, too, but not in the first rank).

not all girls im attracted to are absolutely stunning either but the point is for me to be attracted she need to have something from the first moment i look at her and that first and foremost includes looking feminine
that of course goes for ggs too if they look masculine they just arent interesting
so it doesnt matter who would be able to spot that shes a ts or not what matters is does she attract me as a girl and that obviously precludes ts that dont look like girls

tsntx
03-06-2007, 01:27 AM

...so it doesnt matter who would be able to spot that shes a ts or not what matters is does she attract me as a girl ...

sounds good/ fair

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 01:31 AM
A lot of times THESE SAID FEATURED AREN'T POINTED OUT UNLESS YOU KNOW THE FACT THAT THE GIRL IS A TRANSEXUAL. WHEN IT'S POINTED OUT IT'S EASY TO POINT OUT THE FLAWS.

RangeHova
03-06-2007, 08:50 AM
I think that men can stand by a girl that is not 100% passable if they are in love with that woman. What happens is a guy can date a girl that falls in that category and in the process of falling in love with they develop bad habits of keeping her away from family and friends. That can become way too comfortable.

The love thing plays a part because when a male dates a TS and it comes out, people never forget that and forever see him as odd, crazy, a freak, etc. That can be a heavy price to pay for just dating someone, especially if the relationship doesn’t last.

One ex that I have holds onto the fact that she never meet my mother. Now I knew that my mother would not have given her a chance just because of her being a TS (and almost as strong minded as my mother). I felt like I was would be sending her to slaughter. It was also compounded by the fact that due to my ex’s up and down moods, we would be on again off again as a couple. I didn’t have a lot of confidence in the fact that she was going to be around down the road.

The second serious relationship with a TS that I had was the one where I told my mother about the girl (this time the girl didn’t want to meet my mother). I just knew I was in love, I was happy, and in a stable enough relationship that I felt like it was us against the world. I was fully ready to share with her in whatever bullshit that we got from family, friends, whoever. When you are casually dating someone sometimes the judgement that people place on you is too much.

After that girl is done with you and fuckin with some other guy, a lot of people will still be shunning you on some level. When you have also moved on and seeing that GG, the knowledge of the time you dated the TS can be a death blow to all of those GG relationships. That is a heavy price to pay for a fling.

Over the years I have learned to take it all very slow.

truplaya4real
03-06-2007, 08:55 AM
After seeing the reaction to trannies who weren't passable at all, but had big dicks(which seemed to make her passable in the eyes of the cockbandits) I don't think it matters to some as long as she's hung.

Legend
03-06-2007, 08:56 AM
After seeing the reaction to trannies who weren't passable at all, but had big dicks(which seemed to make her passable in the eyes of the cockbandits) I don't think it matters to some as long as she's hung.

WTF are you talking about?

ottorocket
03-06-2007, 09:02 AM
personally no T-girl is %100 passable IMO...close but not perfect And you know what...i like it that way so i really dont give a shit if others nitpick. I like T-girls and GG girls and each for different reasons. I dont expect a GG girl to have a cock and i dont expect a T-girl to have perfect GG attributes. As long as inside they feel like a woman and treat me how a man should be treated, while exuding a womans sexuality with all the passion i desire.

blackmagic
03-06-2007, 09:15 AM
personally no T-girl is %100 passable IMO...close but not perfect And you know what...i like it that way so i really dont give a shit if others nitpick. I like T-girls and GG girls and each for different reasons. I dont expect a GG girl to have a cock and i dont expect a T-girl to have perfect GG attributes. As long as inside they feel like a woman and treat me how a man should be treated, while exuding a womans sexuality with all the passion i desire.

cosign

ottorocket
03-06-2007, 09:26 AM

cosign

went over my head..watch say??lol must be the Chardonay

signupjustforthis
03-06-2007, 11:02 AM

aww..thats a very poignant.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 11:07 AM
A lot of times though it's not the guys that have the problem with the looks it's society and society puts pressure on them and they aren't able to deal with it...in a way I feel sorry for them. They really have the choice to lead a normal life or one that you could be judge for so far be it for me to make them lead a life they don't want to.

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 06:28 PM
of course its society image and others... what else could it be?
but which girl wants a sheep instead of a man?

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 06:33 PM
of course its society image and others... what else could it be?
but which girl wants a sheep instead of a man? This may seem wrong of me, but living as a girl since age twelve. Say I was in love with a guy that loved me for me and I loved him back all the way, however a "genie' comes along and grants me the wish to be a Genetic Woman. I honestly would choose the wish over the lover. That may seem wrong or weak, but I'm being honest.

peggygee
03-06-2007, 06:51 PM
I think that men can stand by a girl that is not 100% passable if they are in love with that woman. What happens is a guy can date a girl that falls in that category and in the process of falling in love with they develop bad habits of keeping her away from family and friends. That can become way too comfortable.

The love thing plays a part because when a male dates a TS and it comes out, people never forget that and forever see him as odd, crazy, a freak, etc. That can be a heavy price to pay for just dating someone, especially if the relationship doesn’t last.

One ex that I have holds onto the fact that she never meet my mother. Now I knew that my mother would not have given her a chance just because of her being a TS (and almost as strong minded as my mother). I felt like I was would be sending her to slaughter. It was also compounded by the fact that due to my ex’s up and down moods, we would be on again off again as a couple. I didn’t have a lot of confidence in the fact that she was going to be around down the road.

The second serious relationship with a TS that I had was the one where I told my mother about the girl (this time the girl didn’t want to meet my mother). I just knew I was in love, I was happy, and in a stable enough relationship that I felt like it was us against the world. I was fully ready to share with her in whatever bullshit that we got from family, friends, whoever. When you are casually dating someone sometimes the judgement that people place on you is too much.

After that girl is done with you and fuckin with some other guy, a lot of people will still be shunning you on some level. When you have also moved on and seeing that GG, the knowledge of the time you dated the TS can be a death blow to all of those GG relationships. That is a heavy price to pay for a fling.

Over the years I have learned to take it all very slow.

Interesting post.

Please allow me to flip the script a little.

I also don't have my family meet anyone I am involved with
until we are fairly serious as well.

For me it's more about is this person trustworthy and stable
enough to meet my family.

I don't do one night stands, but one still doesn't know if the
relationship is going to last. Thus I gradually bring a person
into the various arenas of my life.

As to meetng my SOs family and friends, thus far I have had
pretty good luck. I have good interpersonal skills, and treat
his family as if they were my own.

However as with any relationship, when you and he are at odds,
that then puts a strain on any relationship you may have had
with his family, which is often quite sad, for they have come to
like you, and you, they.

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 06:54 PM
i fail to see the bit where you choose between the wish and the guy

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 06:56 PM
i fail to see the bit where you choose between the wish and the guy meaning that the guy in question would not be in my life anymore thats the only way I'd get the wish.

ezed
03-07-2007, 05:00 AM
For a T Girl to be passable, she would effectively have to be a midget with a large surgical scar to serve as threads. She would have to be pointed at both ends and large in the middle. Even then, I dont think even Tom Brady could pass her more than 15 yards. It would even be harder if she was giggling and squirming when she was snapped through the center's legs.

suckseed
03-07-2007, 05:04 AM
For a T Girl to be passable, she would effectively have to be a midget with a large surgical scar to serve as threads. She would have to be pointed at both ends and large in the middle. Even then, I dont think even Tom Brady could pass her more than 15 yards. It would even be harder if she was giggling and squirming when she was snapped through the center's legs.

Platinum!!
Ezed, you old dog.

foxxyyvonne
03-07-2007, 07:33 AM
O.k.-if you boys can always tell-am I a gg or a tg? Just a small opinion poll. It's easy to say if these beautiful women are tg or not when their clothes are off, and you've seen their pic a hundred times, but would you really know? [/img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/paulavalo/paula5.jpghttp://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/paulavalo/paula6a.jpghttp://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/paulavalo/pb2b.jpg

foxxyyvonne
03-07-2007, 07:49 AM
what no takers? are you afraid you would be wrong?

JANIRA
03-07-2007, 08:11 AM
I HONESTLY FEEL THAT IF YOU ARE SECURE IN YOUR OWN SKIN NOTHING CAN EFFECT THAT. I MEAN COME ON, EVERY TRANSEXUAL HAS BEEN FOUND OUT OR, AS THEY SAY SPOOKED {FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD} BEFORE. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE TRANSEXUAL SOMETIMES WE MAY /OR MAY NOT, BE FOUND OUT. AS FAR AS FOR DATING A MAN WHO WANTS AND ONLY DATES " PERFECTION" AND WILL ONLY DATE A GIRL WHO IS 150% REAL PASSABLE, THAT TELLS ME HE IS INSECURE IN HIS PREFERANCE AND IS AFRAID OF WHAT OTHERS MIGHT THINK, APPOSE TO LIVING HIS LIFE AND BEING INVOLVED WITH A GIRL WHO IS REAL/OR NOT, AND NOT CARERING WHAT THE WORLD HAS TO THINK.

wombat33
03-07-2007, 08:45 AM
I HONESTLY FEEL THAT IF YOU ARE SECURE IN YOUR OWN SKIN NOTHING CAN EFFECT THAT. I MEAN COME ON, EVERY TRANSEXUAL HAS BEEN FOUND OUT OR, AS THEY SAY SPOOKED {FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD} BEFORE. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE TRANSEXUAL SOMETIMES WE MAY /OR MAY NOT, BE FOUND OUT. AS FAR AS FOR DATING A MAN WHO WANTS AND ONLY DATES " PERFECTION" AND WILL ONLY DATE A GIRL WHO IS 150% REAL PASSABLE, THAT TELLS ME HE IS INSECURE IN HIS PREFERANCE AND IS AFRAID OF WHAT OTHERS MIGHT THINK, APPOSE TO LIVING HIS LIFE AND BEING INVOLVED WITH A GIRL WHO IS REAL/OR NOT, AND NOT CARERING WHAT THE WORLD HAS TO THINK.
JANIRA

YOUR AVATAR PHOTO IS DELICIOUS!!!!!!

foxxyyvonne
03-07-2007, 02:23 PM
should have known nobody would reply I'm not nearly naked enough in my pictures for anyone to notice.

sdman
11-14-2010, 03:06 PM
I was on the maury show a couple of times. some people are mole in the audience and hipped up to cause confussion and contravercies....at the end..my mistake was taking part a tasteless, degrading, desperate for rating show...

i always thought maury had a thing for trannys do you know if he tried to fuck any of the tgirls?

gaiseric
11-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Yet another trip into the long dead archives by sdman

Coroner
11-14-2010, 03:49 PM
He´s so retro.

sdman
11-14-2010, 04:09 PM
O.k.-if you boys can always tell-am I a gg or a tg? Just a small opinion poll. It's easy to say if these beautiful women are tg or not when their clothes are off, and you've seen their pic a hundred times, but would you really know? [/img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/paulavalo/paula5.jpghttp://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/paulavalo/paula6a.jpghttp://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/paulavalo/pb2b.jpg

im going with tg

TsVanessa69
11-14-2010, 08:11 PM
I am a transexual.
I am not a male
ia m not a female
I am not trying to be something I am not.
I'm happy being trans and feel I should be respected as such.
I don't take shit by nature, I am an Aries and Puerto Ricn, and I let people know all the time that if its ok to be male or female then its ok to be both!

mikey_stl
11-16-2010, 07:57 AM
No, it's not fair that most admirers want passable girls. However, there is much in life that isn't fair. We all have to deal with it and live with the unfair choices that others make. One of my deepest desires is to marry a t-girl who is passable, attractive, and living in stealth, and who is non-op, as well as intelligent and personable and reasonably sane. I'll probably never meet such a person. That isn't fair either, but I have to live with that choice.

themadhatter
02-26-2011, 07:25 PM
This may seem wrong of me, but living as a girl since age twelve. Say I was in love with a guy that loved me for me and I loved him back all the way, however a "genie' comes along and grants me the wish to be a Genetic Woman. I honestly would choose the wish over the lover. That may seem wrong or weak, but I'm being honest.

isnt that the ultimate goal to become woman?