PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Else Get A Kick Out Of Ignoring The Dick?

sevino1
03-15-2013, 03:19 AM
I can't be the only one that like to turn a blind eye to the surprise between a girls legs...

Maybe its because i don't have the courage to give it a tug..

TSLexi
03-15-2013, 03:27 AM
I can't be the only one that like to turn a blind eye to the surprise between a girls legs...

Than why are you with us and not a GG?

sheyum
03-15-2013, 04:58 AM
OH lexi

youre opening a can of worms!!

TSLexi
03-15-2013, 05:00 AM
OH lexi

youre opening a can of worms!!

It's what I do!

sheyum
03-15-2013, 05:02 AM
usually its the guys --trying to prove that they love t-girls---but have NO interest in cock....

which --to me..and many others..is simply counter-intuitive

because it begs your EXACT question..

to which...however--there have been many credible (i guess--though not to me)_ answers

nightshift
03-15-2013, 05:08 AM

:trolls

TSLexi
03-15-2013, 05:09 AM
usually its the guys --trying to prove that they love t-girls---but have NO interest in cock....

which --to me..and many others..is simply counter-intuitive

because it begs your EXACT question..

to which...however--there have been many credible (i guess--though not to me)_ answers

This is why I instantly quit trying to figure out the orientation of my client. It just gives me a headache. Because they'll say they're not gay, because they could never be with a man. But I bet they're secretly attracted to the femme twinks running around in the gay scene, but will never admit this.

sophiebendable
03-15-2013, 05:17 AM
Most guys I'm with are like this. I didn't think they existed at first, but now I get it. As much as many people think that if you have a dick you must be a dominant top, there is also the idea that we're all hyper-feminine and sexually submissive. This, of course, is a nasty stereotype...but all stereotypes hold true for some ;)

jndupu
03-15-2013, 05:25 AM
Most guys I'm with are like this. I didn't think they existed at first, but now I get it. As much as many people think that if you have a dick you must be a dominant top, there is also the idea that we're all hyper-feminine and sexually submissive. This, of course, is a nasty stereotype...but all stereotypes hold true for some ;)

To the OP, you're not the only one.

sheyum
03-15-2013, 05:27 AM
This is why I instantly quit trying to figure out the orientation of my client. It just gives me a headache. Because they'll say they're not gay, because they could never be with a man. But I bet they're secretly attracted to the femme twinks running around in the gay scene, but will never admit this.

well Lexi
youre taking my comment and deducing something that IM not implying!
i dont think that liking the cock makes u secretly gay...not at all..

its MUCH more complicated than that...i could go on...but its so laborious

the point it..i agree that I dont understand the attraction of the TS without the cock--why not just have a GG..

but i think the fascination with the cock is not homosexuality--but something completely different..and complicated

nysprod
03-15-2013, 05:46 AM

Got no interest in men and a big interest in Tgirls...would never touch a man's dick but I love touching, sucking and everything else on Tgirl dick. I really don't exactly understand it myself, all I know is that I could never get hard with a man but I can't not get hard with a Tgirl.

What does that make me? What's my label?

Not that labels make a difference to me...just curious...

RallyCola
03-15-2013, 05:54 AM
my opinion is that any man that gets a kick out of ignoring any part of the girl he is fucking is really is getting a kick out of the wrong thing. its like you prefer the taste of A1 steak sauce over the porterhouse...you are misdirecting your attention.

sheyum
03-15-2013, 05:54 AM
t-girl lover!:)

Ms.Stepford
03-15-2013, 07:47 AM
As a huge queer, I find sexual orientation silly.

Just do what you want!

Come to think of it though, I've brought a few guys home who had a lot of fun putting it in my butt, but didn't want to have anything to do with my cock. They weren't clients. They were guys who I actually had to "disclose to" after making out at a bar. Cock or not, I was still their best prospect at getting laid that night!

The guys who ignore my cock are the guys who I send away with a fake phone number. I'm okay with just bottoming, but it's like they're afraid of it, and it's just another part of my body!

BigDF
03-15-2013, 10:22 AM

Maybe its because i don't have the courage to give it a tug..How can you possibly get to that point with a girl and let a little thing like that bother you? :geek:

BigDF
03-15-2013, 10:23 AM
As a huge queer, I find sexual orientation silly.

Just do what you want!

Come to think of it though, I've brought a few guys home who had a lot of fun putting it in my butt, but didn't want to have anything to do with my cock. They weren't clients. They were guys who I actually had to "disclose to" after making out at a bar. Cock or not, I was still their best prospect at getting laid that night!

The guys who ignore my cock are the guys who I send away with a fake phone number. I'm okay with just bottoming, but it's like they're afraid of it, and it's just another part of my body!
:iagree::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown: