PDA

View Full Version : Help identify these 2 cuites kissing & getting ready to fuck

Paul Basilov
03-15-2013, 12:40 AM
I know itīs nearly a decade ago, but can anyone identify these two cuties kissing passionately & getting ready to fuck ?

They kiss so long until 2004 ended & the guys from modelts.com had to grab the fucking scene in 2005...
Must have been some sort of New Years shooting :wink:

Seriously, who ever can identify them or provide further information... Please Report !!!
And if someone has even more of them or knows a link to find it I would also appreciate this a lot :Bowdown:

Thanks & Take Care - Paul

jndupu
03-15-2013, 01:37 AM
I know itīs nearly a decade ago, but can anyone identify these two cuties kissing passionately & getting ready to fuck ?

They kiss so long until 2004 ended & the guys from modelts.com had to grab the fucking scene in 2005...
Must have been some sort of New Years shooting :wink:

Seriously, who ever can identify them or provide further information... Please Report !!!
And if someone has even more of them or knows a link to find it I would also appreciate this a lot :Bowdown:

Thanks & Take Care - Paul

The tall one is Sasha Lynn Fay.

On her Myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/sasha_hottiegirl/photos/23459443), the pic is replicated.

The other girl is Katrina.