PDA

View Full Version : Poll : Why do you guys use condom?

DeathFox
04-30-2006, 01:09 PM
A. To be safe from STDs
B. To avoid getting shit on my cock

Like Loving
04-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Isn't that the same? Haha!

bunzy
04-30-2006, 03:56 PM
Now what a stupid question :!: :!:

BeardedOne
04-30-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm waiting for the one that sez it's to reduce the risk of pregnancy in T-gurls (And then the post from the one that doesn't get the humor of the first).

I wear them 'cuz they're warm and cozy. :roll:

Quinn
04-30-2006, 04:16 PM
I wear a condom because I am not some fucking retard who wants to catch an STD.

-Quinn

DeathFox
04-30-2006, 04:22 PM
I mean, shit shit. As in crap, feces, etc.

Ecstatic
05-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Because they make great balloons.

scorpion
05-01-2006, 02:18 AM
Im using always condom when i have analsex. Is not so nice to have sperm in the ass.. its take time to get it out..shit on penis... no not if you are well prefered
i have never anal sex if my partner or mee havent prefer to do it.. sucking..I never use condom in oralsex
scorpion

BeardedOne
05-01-2006, 03:22 AM
Because they make great balloons.

I am reminded of the scene in Summer of 42 when the druggist asks Hermie "Do you know what these are for?" and he nervously replies "Of course! You fill them with water and drop them from the roof!". :lol:

I'll never forget the first time one of my friends gave one to me. I looked at it and said "What's this?" and he snatched it back from me. :lol:

slikrickdalicka
05-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Im using always condom when i have analsex. Is not so nice to have sperm in the ass.. its take time to get it out..shit on penis... no not if you are well prefered
i have never anal sex if my partner or mee havent prefer to do it.. sucking..I never use condom in oralsex
scorpion

you should always use a condom, even it its for oral sex...you can still cath an std from oral

PrincessaGianna
05-02-2006, 12:09 AM
IN MY PAST I GOT MY DICK SHIT ON ABOUT A THOUSAND TIMES , BUT THEN AGAIN IM A TOP AND I AINT WAITING FOR A GIRL TO FLEET HER ASS OUT....WHEN I WANT THAT ASS I TAKE IT , I DONT CARE IF I GET SHIT ON MY DICK....IT WASHES OFF, ITS ALL GOOD...KEEP IN MIND, IVE HAD A FEW FOUL PUSSIES THAT LEFTCHEESE ON MY DICK , YO THATS EVEN WORSE AND SMELLIER THEN SOME T-GIRLS SHIT.....MY CURRENT GIRL HAS NEVER SHIT MY DICK YET AND I NEVER EVER WEAR A CONDOM BECAUSE I DONT CHEAT AND SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND SO THERES NO REASON TO WAER A RUBBER.....WE ARE BOTH MONOGAMOUS AND LOVE EACHOTHER ....KEEP IN MIND, I DONT DO THE PAY FOR PLAY THING>>> FUCK THAT, I RATHER JERK OFF THEN PAY SOME GIRL FOR SEX.....OH HELL NO, I AINT PETHETIC....SO THERES NO NEED FOR EITHER OF US ( MY GIRL OR ME ) TO WEAR A CONDOM WE KNOW EACHERS HISTORY TOO.....OH SHIT, LOL... THAT SOUNDS FUNNY DON'T IT, NEITHER ME NOR MY GIRL WAER A CONDOM, LOL.....I LOVE IT!!!!!

KEEP IN MIND IM TOTALLY FOR CONDOMS AND I ADVISE YOU ALL TO USE THEM.......REMEMBER IM WITH JUST ONE GIRL AS A WIFE, NO ONE WEARS CONDOMS WITH THIER WIFE......I WONT HAVE SEX WITH SANYONE ELSE...ONLY HERE, SAME GOES FOR HER....YES SHE IS A TS.....

My what a moving and spirited post.

PrincessaGianna
05-02-2006, 12:19 AM
As far as having "feces" getting on your penis, I think it's a bit uncalled for if a girl is regularly sexually active... She should keep herself clean.

I for one eat a diet of all organics,whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and very little meat. I will never worry about high blood pressure, colon cancer, diabetes, food toxin related cancers, being overweight, or ruining love making with my boyfriend because my sexual area is ALWAYS clean, even without the use of enemas. I do use them however from time to time if I feel that there might be a chance that I am not clean.

I have a very patient, kind, and understanding lover, so he will be patient if I need to make sure I am clean to save ruining the mood. I know that he probably would not like it if there was "stuff" on his member, and it certainly embarasses me, and turns me off completely.

In any case while he is out working I clean the house, maybe make a meal if we are not going to eat out, and make myself superbly beautiful... And in that beauty ritual I *will* make sure that I am clean inside and out so he is not dissapointed.

As far as condoms I think if you are with a person that you do not know for at least a couple months, who you are unsure of their STD status it would be most wise to save your life and use a condom. You never know what people do on the down low.

rubbercock
08-17-2006, 11:54 PM
I love condoms and wear them whenever I'm feeling horny. I love jerking off into them and, guess what? I'm wearing one now and playing with myself as I browse this site.

CuriousChocolateThaiGuy
08-18-2006, 05:19 PM
Wear condoms to prevent these:

http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/assets/stdbasics_hpv1.jpg http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/assets/stdbasics_hpv2.jpg http://www.stdservices.on.net/images/std/herpes/Slide6.jpg http://www.surgical-tutor.org.uk/pictures/images/lower_gi/anal_ca.jpg http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/pictures22/dermnet/oral_herpes_simplex_prim_20.jpg

RawNY
08-18-2006, 05:27 PM
I use them all the time. What I dont understand is when you wear it for sex and then take it off and have someone shoot cum in your mouth. Makes no sense. I just guess it is a better visual for some people.

Jocy, you have a great ass, where are you?

xxMelania4uxx
08-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Oh my god! Like honestly i was going 2 post that every1 should use condoms and in the begining of a relationship aswell. but the pics that Curious used are horrible! oh my god. i thank god for giving me the mind 2 know 2 use Condoms. I have never had a " Accident" because i always knew it only takes 1x.

trish
08-19-2006, 05:27 AM
condoms, i never leave home without 'em.

headed out right now...goodnight.

TomSelis
08-19-2006, 05:52 AM
Ewwww....that dude's got scrambled eggs and raspberries on his ass!

08-19-2006, 06:48 AM
In case I'm fucking a liberal.

Just kidding. That's not the only reason.

Because I don't want to catch a disease.