PDA

View Full Version : RIP to Erica Andrews (died of lung infection)

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2013, 04:18 AM
RIP to the talented multi-crown winning Erica Andrews.

To so many she was an inspiration...

She will be remembered not only for her beauty talent, but her caring nature and friendliness.

She was taken by lung infection, so young.

Miss Continental, Miss Universal Show Queen, Miss UofA, Miss International and the list goes on!

jm813
03-12-2013, 05:08 AM
Sad. She fucked me hard once.

StlyeMeCunty
03-12-2013, 05:13 AM
NO! Erica... :(.

9inchesthickncut
03-12-2013, 05:20 AM
That's really sad news, Kelly; I always thought she was gorgeous, but she was more than that — she was compelling.

And I loved her as Emma Grashun in Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives (http://www.facebook.com/tickedofftrannies) ... a hilariously over-the-top performance.

Didn't know anything about her personally, but it sounds like she was a good person, too.

It's always hard to understand when someone is taken away far too early, especially when they're so vibrant and full of life.

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Stavros
03-12-2013, 05:29 AM
Depressing to think of someone so beautiful dying so young; a great loss. RIP.

One of her great moments:

Miss International Queen 2006 - Erica Andrews - - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cdpZk906sQ)

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2013, 05:46 AM
Erica had so many great moments :)

My facebook newsfeed is filled with condolences...

I hope she knew how much she was appreciated and what an inspiration she was to many younger girls coming up.

bat1
03-12-2013, 06:00 AM
Goes to show your time could come at any time:(

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2013, 06:42 AM
This girl was so passable! I took her out on two separate occasions back about 8-10 years ago and she passed like few others can. Just a truly gorgeous woman inside and out.

How long had she been HIV+?
She died of lung infection, not HIV

TSMichelleAustin
03-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Erica was a friend of mine, someone I looked up to and admire. If it was not for Erica, I have no clue where I would be in my transition today. She was the first trans women I ever met, she gave me so many chances at a young age, that I will be grateful forever. She made me laugh and had an amazing heart! It was a dream to be on the same stage as her and it was a dream to have been given the opportunities Erica gave me when I was 18 yrs old. This is sad sad news, and all I can think about is all the many trans girls and boys she has touched and so many of us who grew up knowing nothing, she showed us a role model! RIP Erica! I love u!!!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c1.0.403.403/p403x403/28803_1435828580554_4359274_n.jpg

TSMichelleAustin
03-12-2013, 06:58 AM
Kelly, really? Surely you are smarter than that.

http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/Erica-Andrews-dies/41888.html

she died of lung infection, dont have to start this whole thing! How fucking rude! She is a person, why do we have to start this whole HIV shit???

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2013, 07:11 AM
http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/Erica-Andrews-dies/41888.html

she died of lung infection, dont have to start this whole thing! How fucking rude! She is a person, why do we have to start this whole HIV shit???
I know right, and how disrespectful.

TSMichelleAustin
03-12-2013, 07:18 AM
THIS IS TALENT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NpidkvCFjJM

Bunzee
03-12-2013, 07:57 AM
take care of your health, people, it's the most important thing u have. its priceless. no amount of money can make u healthy once u r sick. (see steve jobs). eat healthy, dont drink/smoke, dont do drugs.

beatlephil
03-12-2013, 08:51 AM
The only thing people need to remember about Erica Andrews is that she was loved by all her fans and admirers and she was done too soon.

Janna_b
03-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Erica was a friend of mine, someone I looked up to and admire. If it was not for Erica, I have no clue where I would be in my transition today. She was the first trans women I ever met, she gave me so many chances at a young age, that I will be grateful forever. She made me laugh and had an amazing heart! It was a dream to be on the same stage as her and it was a dream to have been given the opportunities Erica gave me when I was 18 yrs old. This is sad sad news, and all I can think about is all the many trans girls and boys she has touched and so many of us who grew up knowing nothing, she showed us a role model! RIP Erica! I love u!!!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c1.0.403.403/p403x403/28803_1435828580554_4359274_n.jpg

What a wonderful eulogy thank you so much for sharing!

irvin66
03-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Rest in peace. :(

Ecstatic
03-12-2013, 06:47 PM
RIP Erica.

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Awesome tribute video to Erica https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BggQDwKeXg&feature=player_embedded

And lets stop with the HIV crap..she had lung infection..which could of resulted from silicone pumping of the chest.

Girls be careful with pumping of silicone...get implants.

iagodelgado
03-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Getting the info accurate is important.

If it was AIDS-related it was AIDS-related. (Important - AIDS is again on the increase in the UK because it is seen as a 'survivable' disease.)

If it was silicone injection related then it should be related to the dangers of injected silicone. Kelly is the second trans person I have read who has said 'it might be'. But if it is not, then you are mis-directing people re something that is potentially a killer.

It could be neither of these - just a 'lung infection' that kills a vibrant mid-40s performer who was knocking out multiple shows a night in mid-January 2013.

This is important!

If I look at the evidence, then it looks like she knew she was checking out and took the time to tell the people she loved that she loved them.

A trip to her 'home' town - family? A message to her followers. If this is correct and she knew she was going then hopefully the guy she cared about was there to hold her hand.

How/why she died IS important, to those who go on.

What she achieved in her life, how she is perceived, who we are missing today - Erica Andrews, who achieved so much for the gay community. I am not gay, but surely Erica deserves a tribute thread that shows just how much she made a difference?

sosed
03-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Rest in peace

CORVETTEDUDE
03-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Rest Easy, Erica.

TSLoverIB
03-12-2013, 09:06 PM
I agree, well put iagodelgado (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=3394)

WendyWilliams
03-12-2013, 09:48 PM
It had NOTHING to do with silicone and the speculation is retarded. Why even post how she died in the first place. Sadly she passed and that should be the initial post. How or WHY is something that her close friends and family will know.

Its human nature to be nosey/curious etc but to post "what if" "maybe' etc is poor taste.

9inchesthickncut
03-12-2013, 10:26 PM
For sure, Wendy ... it's inappropriate and disrespectful.

Not to mention bad karma.

SunshyneMonroe
03-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Seeing that Erica was in the public eye it's only natural for people too wonder WHY.... And if the information would help save other ts life then I think why is very important

RIP Erica

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Seeing that Erica was in the public eye it's only natural for people too wonder WHY.... And if the information would help save other ts life then I think why is very important

RIP Erica
Well said Sunshyne...

I never said it was the reason WENDY...but I know how you love to cut whenever I mention something

HOWEVER..I knew Erica and spoke to her on numerous occasions and she did St. Pete Pride for me and I saw her loads when I was in Tampa and she performed at Flirt Nightclub owned by Darlene...

I asked Erica where to get pumped and she directly told me NOT TO DO it and that she had complications from it in her chest and bottom half. When I saw her at the Maury show when did my make up she said NO silicone girl stay away from it and I assured her I had no plans. Then I saw her again at Continental and she gave me the same warning. She was a lovely lady and gave awesome advice.

I was just giving another reason of why it could of been lung infection anything to dissociate it from the stereo-type of HIV..cause I know plenty of girls as well Jonelle Brookes knows plenty of girls who died from lung poisoning from silicone injection of the chest...some it does effect for years and years..but it catches up.

And it sure in the hell better than HIV..which it wasn't!

So Wendy...Yawn...you know very well what silicone can do..you having it.

Donkey
03-13-2013, 01:06 AM
seanchai, why are you claiming that I posted links to stolen content sites in this thread? I did no such thing.

Kelly, why on earth is it rude or disrespectful to state the cause of the lung infection was HIV-related? I spoke to one of her close friends today who confirmed this was indeed the case. The lung infection had nothing to do with silicone. Those who were truly close to Erica apparently know this.

Why jump into a defensive state of denial? That benefits no one. Instead, all of us who participate in this growing community should use this situation as a learning opportunity and a teachable moment.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2013, 01:14 AM
seanchai, why are you claiming that I posted links to stolen content sites in this thread? I did no such thing.

Kelly, why on earth is it rude or disrespectful to state the cause of the lung infection was HIV-related? I spoke to one of her close friends today who confirmed this was indeed the case. The lung infection had nothing to do with silicone. Those who were truly close to Erica apparently know this.

Why jump into a defensive state of denial? That benefits no one. Instead, all of us who participate in this growing community should use this situation as a learning opportunity and a teachable moment.
This is horsecrap and you know it..

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2013, 02:11 AM
Something that annoys me to no end when one of our kind that is known by the mainstream or other than the ts community dies unless it's from a car accident etc or murder it's always assume oh so and so must of been HIV...so disheartening

WendyWilliams
03-13-2013, 02:32 AM
This is not about me I just think its tacky to fuel and or start another rumor about someone who has just died. IF it had been because of that reason than YES def. worth educating our youth. However her death had NOTHING to do with silicone. Just you trying to be apart of everything.

Darling you knew of her and met her on a few occassions, you were NOT friends or in her circle of friends.

Disheartening is you adding another variable to a sad story.

I am not always trying to cut you down as most of the time I try and stay away from anything to deal with you but you bringing up silicone out of the blue was just tacky girl.

Anyhow RIP to a beautiful person who is gone way too early.

And girl whether or not Ive had silicone in my ass/hips again has NOTHING to do with this top or Erica. My only statement and it was not a CUT on you was bringing up silicone when it had NOTHING NOTHING to do with her death. Just because I met her in a club or at pageants gives me no insight on her death or my place to insight gossip to fight other gossip LOL

Tina Francis
03-13-2013, 02:32 AM
Christ Almighty, people, someone beloved of the community has died...only on HA would this get turned into an opportunity for a fight and all kinds of nastiness...sheesh

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2013, 02:49 AM
Wendy you are up in arms over my suggestion there could be a number of reasons for lung infection besides HIV which many girls can get it from silicone in the chest..which was my point...but have nothing to say on people saying she had HIV..not once..but twice..

Your transparency is showing..

WendyWilliams
03-13-2013, 02:54 AM
If you had said it as you just did "there are a number of reasons besides HIV related etc" then I would have NOT commented it was the suggestion that it could have been silicone.

Showing Ive always made it VERY clear what I think of you. However this was not a "cut" Kelly moment. I just thought your way of delivery could cause more damage with rumors.

Anyhow done with this as really taking away from the moment that the LGBT community lost someone.

surf4490
03-13-2013, 03:09 AM
Put down you're handbags and untwist you're panties ,simple fact is far too many T-girls die too young and that should be your concern .The medical examiner's report will settle the subject ,so wait till then.

sydburn9
03-13-2013, 03:53 AM
Very sad news, damn ! RIP beauty !

jm813
03-13-2013, 08:05 AM
So she was HIV positive??

fab
03-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Socked to hear the sad news. Sorely missed. RIP, Erica. An absolute star. x

TSLoverIB
03-13-2013, 01:32 PM
From the different comments, it appears that way jm.
Never the less, all other comments are correct , it is sad.
RIP

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2013, 05:06 PM
She was not HIV positive..will you all stop that rumor..

It's so annoying anytime a trans person dies of anything other than murder or a car accident you all assume oh it must of been HIV!

TSLoverIB
03-13-2013, 06:51 PM
This is what was stated

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2013, 06:58 PM
This is what was stated
Donkey is just being controversial as he was on other threads..he was already warned of being banned.

bat1
03-13-2013, 07:00 PM
We may never really know the truth of how she died!

I do know she was the best in her game and will be missed

wonder where her funeral will be I would like to go....

jamiethewild
03-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Donkey is just being controversial as he was on other threads..he was already warned of being banned.

That's true donkey has accuse other girls or a least spread the rumor in this forum about something his uncertain. Not to mention that statistics do show clearly what ethnicity is more prone to HIV. Than they get butt hurt when their ethnicity gets called out in their flaws but their clearly all for criticizing our community... Fucking hypocrite incomprehensible filthy mofos . Go fuck yourself's low life's .

Donkey
03-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Addressing the HIV problem in this community starts with being honest with ourselves. Hopefully Erica's friend B or one of her other close friends will publicly confirm this soon.

JtotheMtothe
03-13-2013, 10:00 PM
RIP :(

I do want to mention that the Dallas Voice article about her mentions that she was the very first person photographed for the Faces of Life project, the purpose of which was to destigmatize people living with HIV/AIDS.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2013, 10:07 PM
RIP :(

I do want to mention that the Dallas Voice article about her mentions that she was the very first person photographed for the Faces of Life project, the purpose of which was to destigmatize people living with HIV/AIDS.
That doesn't mean she had it..it is a symbol for the living, and a sign of respect for the dead. She devoted alot of her time to helping the LGBT community PRIDE etc. Candis Cayne, Jennifer Justice, and countless other celebrities posed for it too..neither of which have HIV either

JtotheMtothe
03-13-2013, 11:21 PM
That doesn't mean she had it..it is a symbol for the living, and a sign of respect for the dead. She devoted alot of her time to helping the LGBT community PRIDE etc. Candis Cayne, Jennifer Justice, and countless other celebrities posed for it too..neither of which have HIV either

Didn't know that.

stan.smith
03-13-2013, 11:39 PM
RIP Erica. Just downloaded Ticked off Trannies with Knives and will watch it in her honor and memory

Willie Escalade
03-14-2013, 01:57 AM
Jennifer sure is looking great in that picture...

Donkey
03-14-2013, 04:58 AM
Jennifer sure is looking great in that picture...
Agreed. That's one of the nicer wigs I've seen her wear.

tsadriana
03-14-2013, 05:33 AM
A beautiful girl ended up as an ANGEL

postopadmirer
03-15-2013, 06:23 AM
Sad.

Erica had an amazing ability to be classy even when she was on the daytime trash shows. Not alway easy to do.

And she was a stunner for looks too.

Mr. Sinister
04-25-2013, 12:48 AM
I just found out that she passed away in March. This is so terrible. She was so beautiful.

Mack10
07-18-2013, 10:25 AM
sad to hear about this

Marty Mcfly
07-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Lung Infection due to Aids? Damn,great gal, RIP xoxo