PDA

View Full Version : Skype shows?

BodySome
03-06-2013, 03:06 AM
so...uhm, not sure if this is the right place or whatever...feel free to move/delete if I am doing something wrong.

I was wondering if there is a good way/place to meet t-girls who are into doing shows over Skype (for a donation, of course).
I know there are cam sites that I could just use, but I dislike the thought of other people watching with me. Cam sites also tend to be x credits per minute, where I prefer to agree on a price and lenght.

Maybe I am just weird and should give up, but I figured if there was hope, here is where I would find it.

Finally a thank you to all the lovely ladies who post here and share pictures and stories with us all :)

RyderMonroe
03-06-2013, 03:25 AM
so...uhm, not sure if this is the right place or whatever...feel free to move/delete if I am doing something wrong.

I was wondering if there is a good way/place to meet t-girls who are into doing shows over Skype (for a donation, of course).
I know there are cam sites that I could just use, but I dislike the thought of other people watching with me. Cam sites also tend to be x credits per minute, where I prefer to agree on a price and lenght.

Maybe I am just weird and should give up, but I figured if there was hope, here is where I would find it.

Finally a thank you to all the lovely ladies who post here and share pictures and stories with us all :)

I'm not sure sure of any site thats like that, Someone should for sure make one. I'm available for private shows on skype though. My username is RyderMonroe. :)

BodySome
03-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Adding you now :)

Maybe, if we are lucky, more people will chime in with suggestions/usernames

Wendy Summers
03-06-2013, 04:21 PM
If you want private shows for a flat rate and length, the platform I perform on,, iFriends (http://www.ifriends.net/VISITME/WENDYTGNEXTDOOR), has a booking feature where you can do just that.

Personally I offer substantial discounts to folks who book me in advance.

I you go to my fanclub (http://www.ifriends.net/VISITME/WENDYTGNEXTDOOR)look on the right hand side of the screen for "Make a Date" :)

BodySome
03-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Thanks for your reply :)

I would love to book a show with you some time, but I have this (probably completely unreasonable) dislike of the iFriends site. I am not quite sure why...

Nikka
04-03-2016, 05:56 PM
add me: nikkimontero :)