PDA

View Full Version : Things you look for in an adult website

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Before you join it...

I would like a separate opinion solo site vs network site like ShemaleYum/brazzers

What makes you join and not join

TheGuard
03-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Variety and quality.

saifan
03-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Regardless of site I look for how often they are updating. Frequency is important as well as a promised update schedule.

Johnny.Blaze
03-06-2013, 12:12 AM
As for solo sites. They are nice to join if you're a fan of a particular model. The bonus is, you get more of her than you would from another site. They also feel more personal. For example, I'm currently a member of Jordan Jays site. She updates regularly, has a blog, and also allows members to comment on each update. Likes, dislikes ect. And she'll reply back. I think if a member feels as though a model is being attentive, then the chance of them joining and staying "recurring" their membership is very good. And hopefully if it's a solo site, the model is updating herself, rather than handing it off to someone else.

As for a network site. A site like Grooby is pretty much a main stay. I already know what they offer so it's a no brainer to join when it comes to them. The video quality is high, updates are on a regular basis. Models are vast. But I also need to see some sort of good previews before I join a site. I wanna see what I can expect to see in the members area. You can tell me all you want that you have this or that, but seeing is believing. So a good tour is key I think.

Hope my opinion helped :)

rockabilly
03-06-2013, 01:15 AM
Nudity

youngblood61
03-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Got to have variety, and frequent updates.:)

bzzzay
03-06-2013, 02:16 AM
For network sites I look more for quantity over quality. But many network sites have top notch quality anyways, so for me, they are the way to go.

I only join solo sites where I can actually interact with the model - generally through weekly webcam shows. This is really a must, because the quantity of content on solo girl sites cannot compete with that of network sites (sometimes quality too.) The only solo girl site I subscribe to is bellapass.com. While technically a network site...it is a very small scale one with only three active models who all do webcam shows.