PDA

View Full Version : TS LADIES ONLY!: do you feel bad when a guy sucks you off & you cum all down his thro

natina
03-05-2013, 10:27 AM
TS LADIES ONLY!: do you feel bad when a guy sucks you off & you cum all down his throat and now he ask " AM I GAY "

he has a mouth full of throat yogurt that he swallowed.

slapping his ASS

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzkn4WYGoAxnAY2g7l0pYtPr435iVHy 8llrB-CYkyHVbryi9xZ

natina
03-05-2013, 10:38 AM
http://allthingstranssexual.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/002big.jpg

Jayjj222
03-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Don't feel bad - they love it!!

Jayjj222
03-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Speaking of yogurt - I need breakfast

RallyCola
03-05-2013, 01:56 PM
fuck...not another "am i gay" threads. haven't they run their course?

giovanni_hotel
03-05-2013, 02:37 PM
I'd like to hear some actual ladies comment on this question.

Personally I think it's only those women who have a problem with guys going down on them in the first place who have issues whether or not a dude finishes them off.

RallyCola
03-05-2013, 04:38 PM

Personally I think it's only those women who have a problem with guys going down on them in the first place who have issues whether or not a dude finishes them off.

dude...its the same people that comment here all the time. this board doesn't have new and fresh posters all the time nor many new and fresh ideas. you are just going to hear the same opinions from the small handful of girls that post regularly.

giovanni_hotel
03-05-2013, 05:49 PM
You're killing me, Rally:(

natina
03-12-2013, 06:10 AM
OK now its time to get some answers to this question

francisfkudrow
03-12-2013, 06:39 AM
fuck...not another "am i gay" threads. haven't they run their course?

Well it is kind of a new twist on the "am i gay" thread, asking if the girl cares or not.

littletwink
03-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Well it is kind of a new twist on the "am i gay" thread, asking if the girl cares or not.

I've been with a few t-girls who got off on telling me that I'm gay. Of course it doesn't bother me and it sometimes turns me on to be called a fag.

Some of them said I was gay for sucking a cock, because they saw me as a sissified guy. But others said I was gay for sucking a WOMAN's cock, because they saw me as a girl, too.

giovanni_hotel
03-12-2013, 07:37 PM
I've been with a few t-girls who got off on telling me that I'm gay. Of course it doesn't bother me and it sometimes turns me on to be called a fag.

Some of them said I was gay for sucking a cock, because they saw me as a sissified guy. But others said I was gay for sucking a WOMAN's cock, because they saw me as a girl, too.
LOL.

Funny but not really. I've dealt with this madness too.
Many TS think mistakenly if you'll go down on them, you'll suck ANY cock.
What they forget is if you're looking for cock, if it's just about dick it's sooo much easier to find a willing man to do the deed than actively seek out a tgirl.