PDA

View Full Version : The Illuminatis True Story

Daebo
04-28-2006, 07:39 PM
The illuminatis history dated way back in the 1500s they are known as the white rich and powerful family that owns everything in this whole in tire world as i speak.

They is apart of "satan" and they do worship satan but as a fact they do have big plains to wipe out the "black race" you can never find any information about them on google.com or any other search site.

George w. bush have paid people to go onto them sites to get all the information about them since this powerful family is apart of satan.

God and the blacks,latinos,brazilians,indians and the mexicans are going against satan and the illuminatis in battle.

Do not delete this topic im just spreading the word so it can get around to others.

NYCe
04-28-2006, 07:42 PM
This is the groundbreaking post that you've been bitching about all morning??

Daebo
04-28-2006, 08:05 PM
Bitching what this ain't no fucking joke this the damn truth why do you think i posted this up for this is way bigger then money and power.

chefmike
04-28-2006, 08:34 PM
:roll:

thmack
04-28-2006, 08:40 PM
again?

Daebo
04-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Ya'll hate when i speak the truth huh :lol: well get this shit in ya'll fucking head.

romeo
04-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Too funny Daebo :lol:

Daebo
04-28-2006, 09:00 PM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Triple 6 nothing more fools.

chefmike
04-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Ya'll hate when i speak the truth huh :lol: well get this shit in ya'll fucking head.

LMAO...

Quinn
04-28-2006, 09:14 PM
The illuminatis history dated way back in the 1500s they are known as the white rich and powerful family that owns everything in this whole in tire world as i speak.

They is apart of "satan" and they do worship satan but as a fact they do have big plains to wipe out the "black race" you can never find any information about them on google.com or any other search site.

George w. bush have paid people to go onto them sites to get all the information about them since this powerful family is apart of satan.

God and the blacks,latinos,brazilians,indians and the mexicans are going against satan and the illuminatis in battle.
Do not delete this topic im just spreading the word so it can get around to others.

LMAO.... After reading this, the only battle that I'm concerned about is the battle against illiteracy. By the way, where is whitey supposed to figure in all of this?

-Quinn

Daebo
04-28-2006, 09:28 PM

LMAO.... After reading this, the only battle that I'm concerned about is the battle against illiteracy. By the way, where is whitey supposed to figure in all of this?

-QuinnWhitey what whitey?

BlackAdder
04-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Hmmm....When i play i actually would rather play as the UFO's or maybe the gnomes of zurich....the Bavarians actually have it pretty tough starting out.

BeardedOne
04-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Hmmm....When i play i actually would rather play as the UFO's or maybe the gnomes of zurich....the Bavarians actually have it pretty tough starting out.

It's been so long since I played I only have a vague recollection of the sequence of play. I liked the gnomes because of the monetary edge they got from the start. That's always a good thing. :)

hondarobot
04-29-2006, 12:30 AM
I can't remember much about the first version of the game, I know it used little pieces of paper money, but the second version was way more fun in my opinion (uses "power chips" instead of currency).

My opening tactic was simple and very effective. Since you get to choose your illuminati and your opening group, I would go with a UFO's/Nuclear Power Companies combo (Or Energy Commision, or whatever group had the reactor on it's card). And you've either won the game or insured that everyone is going to team up against you.

Both cards granted two power chips per round, which among other things could be used to cancel any other players action (other players ordinarily only had one power chip per round). Sitting on four of those guys, all you have to do is look smug. If other players attempt to do anything, you wait until all their cards are played, chips committed, and they are ready to roll the dice. Then you sigh and move a finger to one of your war chest of chips.

You can cancel any action in the game, regardless of how elaborate or how many players work collectively, at least four times a round, just by doing nothing else. The only counter measure was for the other players to whittle away at you're power structure by launching minor but potentially threatening attacks until you were out of "cancel chips" to thwart them with, but then they were out of options as well.

hehe, truely a classic game all the way, loved it.

The American Nightmare
04-29-2006, 12:48 AM
Just curious, Daebo: Where did you get all of this info?

BeardedOne
04-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Just curious, Daebo: Where did you get all of this info?

Silly question. From the Illuminati, of course. :wink:

The American Nightmare
04-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Is there anything they can't do?

I submit, that there is not!

bigd321
04-29-2006, 01:37 AM
Um, yeah. Daeboo, you're not telling anyone anything they don't know and there's no s, it's notr plural ya knucklehead.

White_Male_Canada
04-29-2006, 01:49 AM
-Quinn[/quote]Whitey what whitey?[/quote]

You`ll like alex jones` site. He`s into it:

http://www.infowars.com/

Specifically:

http://www.infowars.com/print/Secret_societies/in_your_face.htm

Daebo
04-29-2006, 02:08 AM
Just curious, Daebo: Where did you get all of this info?Where i get this information from i can't ya'll that this is officially classifiend information real talk.

Quinn
04-29-2006, 02:11 AM
Um, yeah. Daeboo, you're not telling anyone anything they don't know and there's no s, it's notr plural ya knucklehead.

Way to ruin it, bigd321. Watching Daebo mangle the name – much less the historical data surrounding the actual Bavarian Illuminati – was half of the fun. I'm just amazed that the Freemasons haven't been dragged into this yet.

-Quinn

chefmike
04-29-2006, 06:55 AM
Just curious, Daebo: Where did you get all of this info?Where i get this information from i can't ya'll that this is officially classifiend information real talk.

You crazy... :lol:

The American Nightmare
04-29-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm gonna take that one as "drug-induced haze."

Hugh Jarrod
04-29-2006, 09:43 AM

Wait so whites, asians, arabs and from what I take of your post eskimos are in cohoots with Satan? Hmmm interesting, since my mother is 1/2 Ottawa does that make her 1/2 satanic, and 1/2 angelic?? So Halle Berry, is 1/2 evil!? Yes the world is owned and operated by several families---
"Well, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows."

"The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

"Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!"

Hugh Jarrod
04-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Oh and.......

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,54933,00.html