PDA

View Full Version : POST DELETIONS???

Vicki Richter
04-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Seriously wtf guys. You delete more shit than a waste water plant.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8285&start=10

partlycloudy
04-28-2006, 06:31 PM
illuminati

NYCe
04-28-2006, 06:38 PM
illuminati

stonecutters

tgirl_lover_col
04-28-2006, 07:01 PM
I did a post this morning with pics about tgirls cumming in guys mouths. Where is it. Has it been deleted? And if so why?

Daebo
04-28-2006, 07:04 PM
I think one of the mods deleted your topic they also deleted my topic "the illuminatis true story" why did they do that for some reason.

Bigguy
04-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Seems like there is a big gap of posts missing, about 12 hours worth from over night. Even the sticky threads aren't stuck anymore.

Daebo
04-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Where is my topic i think why they did that cause they don't want to hear the truth.

lmw222001
04-28-2006, 07:22 PM
That Was One Of The Better And More Interesting Threads That's Been On
Here. It Was Nice To Read Something Intelligent. So, Where Did It Go?

NYCe
04-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Seems like there is a big gap of posts missing, about 12 hours worth from over night. Even the sticky threads aren't stuck anymore.

Yep. Not sure why it happened, I'm looking into it now.

Daebo
04-28-2006, 07:28 PM
Im a post it up again trust me.

Quinn
04-28-2006, 07:46 PM
I think one of the mods deleted your topic they also deleted my topic "the illuminatis true story" why did they do that for some reason.

Perhaps the "illuminatis" decided that they didn't want you letting their big secret out :lol: Seriously though, that was a really funny thread, and I am sorry to see it go.

-Quinn

Daebo
04-28-2006, 08:08 PM

Perhaps the "illuminatis" decided that they didn't want you letting their big secret out :lol: Seriously though, that was a really funny thread, and I am sorry to see it go.

-Quinn :lol: ya'll think this a joke once triple 6 come ya'll going to see who was funny.

NYCe
04-28-2006, 08:12 PM

-Quinn :lol: ya'll think this a joke once triple 6 come ya'll going to see who was funny.

triple 6 = three six mafia? Is it truly hard out here for a pimp?

Daebo
04-28-2006, 08:17 PM
Three Six don't worship satan no more there was three homies in triple 6 but they stop worshipping satan i think they left the clique to.

trish
04-28-2006, 08:25 PM
as just a rookie poster i'm sooo depressed. i was up to 54 posts on my way junior and WHAM, i'm back down to 37 posts. wahhhh! :wink:

chefmike
04-28-2006, 08:45 PM
Gadzooks! The illuminati have also taken my epic "young (non-asian) Tgirls" thread... :cry:

BeardedOne
04-28-2006, 08:55 PM
illuminati

stonecutters

:lol: :lol:

Who puts the brakes on the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?

We do! We Do!

Who puts the fix on every fight?
Who knows the outcome of Oscar Night?

We do! We do!

:lol:

NYCe
04-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Gadzooks! The illuminati have also taken my epic "young (non-asian) Tgirls" thread... :cry:

Gadzoooks indeed. This is tre' weird.

Vicki Richter
04-28-2006, 10:29 PM
BS NYCe! You run the site. Go look in the admin logs and out the perpectrator! You can't build a forum community by deleting people's posts willy nilly! I come back for the first time in forever and half of my new posts get purged. I'm feeling repressed!

NYCe
04-28-2006, 10:53 PM
BS NYCe! You run the site. Go look in the admin logs and out the perpectrator! You can't build a forum community by deleting people's posts willy nilly! I come back for the first time in forever and half of my new posts get purged. I'm feeling repressed!

Sorry babe. I don't admin the site anymore. Ever since we got bought out by news corp. All the admin shit has been outsourced to India.

flabbybody
04-29-2006, 12:45 AM
I'm glad my post from last night got deleted. it was pretty stupid.

who's the babe in your pic NYCe?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-29-2006, 01:17 AM

Sorry babe. I don't admin the site anymore. Ever since we got bought out by news corp. All the admin shit has been outsourced to India.

Illuminati = Habib

Priceless...................................LOL

BeardedOne
04-29-2006, 01:24 AM
Illuminati = Habib

Marwan? :shock:

They still haven't bagged that basticth? :x

:lol:

Felicia Katt
04-29-2006, 02:42 AM
lol: ya'll think this a joke once triple 6 come ya'll going to see who was funny.

sorry, but the actual mark of the beast is 616, not 666, according to the most ancient Bible manuscripts, and refers to Nero, not to some later Anti-christ
http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/blogview.asp?Post=242

In an essay back in 1999 in Bible Review called Why 2K? The Biblical Roots of Millennialism, author James Tabor explained that in Hebrew, each of the 22 letters of the alphabet has a numerical value. A code called gematria, developed in Jewish apocalyptic and mystical circles, draws connections between two otherwise unrelated words based on the total numerical value of the letters in each word.

Nero's name in Hebrew looks like this: (NRON QSR), meaning Nero Caesar. Taking the value of the Hebrew letters, N=50, R=200, O=6, N=50, Q=100, S=60, R=200, one comes up with the sum of 666. To make this identification of the beast with Nero even more convincing, The number 616 fits an alternative spelling of Nero as NRO rather than NRON (666 minus the final N [=50] gives 616).

I'm not too worried about Nero, are you?

FK

phxguy
04-29-2006, 02:46 AM
News Corp? You mean the fascists that run the Fox News Channel now run this site as well? This is bullcrap!

ezed
04-29-2006, 05:46 AM
CRAP CRAP CRAP! YOU'RE RIGHT VICKI! Four threads I posted too last night have been incinerated! Alpine, Big Dicks, Looking For First time, and posts on that nutty aristocrats, no the Illuminate (Aluminum?) thread!

This was some of my best material! All Gone! Damn I even went out and added pictures. Like "Duck and Cover" I wrote a rendition of "Am I Gay" as sung by Ethel Merman and Yul Brenner.

Estatic? Chef Mike? Quinn? Adrianna? You remember don't you? Please don't tell me my bits were seen by no one! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

"You maniacs! You blew it up. God damn you! Damn you! God damn you all to hell! IT'S A MADHOUSE! A MADHOUSE"

chefmike
04-29-2006, 06:43 AM
I feel your pain...my magnum opus, the young (non-asian) tgirls thread, vanished into thin air...I put a lot of :jerkoff into that thread, as did many others... :cry:

ezed
04-29-2006, 07:24 AM
AWWW FUCK IT! LET'S GET DRUNK!

Vicki Richter
04-29-2006, 09:17 AM
Oh whatever... Fine love your drunken moderator censorship site.

ps - NYCe - liar

Quinn
04-29-2006, 04:44 PM
LMAO @ the Planet of the Apes reference. Maniacs, indeed.

As an aside, Vicki, I'm glad that you are back to using that specific avatar. Nice...

-Quinn

hondarobot
04-29-2006, 05:09 PM
Ezed's post was pretty damn funny.

And I agree that Vicki's avatar choice is very sexy.

Nice of you to point that out, Quinn. . .ya bastard. . .

:twisted:

hehe. . . Really, she's got an awesome butt. Trust me on this.

chefmike
04-29-2006, 09:08 PM
Anyway...

NYCe, if you have any luck with this problem, here's my lost thread that I would like to find again-

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4166&start=0

DaveloveShemales
04-29-2006, 09:25 PM
I have to had this to the topic I had posted a lot of cartoons on Shemale Cartoons which I started a while back and with a help of others got it up to about page 36 and when I came on here yesterday they had gone and left me with only 4 pages instead. I will try again to keep the topic alive but if they are going to keep deleting all the time then it's a waste of time coming on that is how i feel.

trish
04-29-2006, 11:23 PM
i thoroughly enjoyed your topic and everyone's contributions. don't be too disheartened, Dave. the contributors all still love shemale art and will continue to share. i'm looking forward to new toons from new and old friends.

Ecstatic
04-30-2006, 03:29 AM
[quote="ezed"]Estatic? Chef Mike? Quinn? Adrianna? You remember don't you? Please don't tell me my bits were seen by no one! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: quote]
Unfortunately I missed a lot of these posts. Makes me wonder what I've missed.