PDA

View Full Version : Spit or Swallow?

Bigshot88
02-28-2013, 05:31 PM
I love seeing ts's get head. I also love seeing them blow big, sloppy loads that overflow out of the giver's mouth or make him or her gag. But in practice, when giving a ts a blow job, do you spit or swallow? Ladies, do you prefer to be swallowed or do you dislike the idea? And do you prefer one over the other when giving head?

trish
02-28-2013, 11:47 PM
I prefer to use a dental quality spit vacuum (vacuum saliva ejector assembly in the parlance of the trade).

MdR Dave
03-01-2013, 12:30 AM
She's welcome to do either if she can manage to get it in her mouth.

She might find it easier to just towel off afterward, rather than chase my spunk.

Bigshot88
03-01-2013, 01:48 AM
I prefer to use a dental quality spit vacuum (vacuum saliva ejector assembly in the parlance of the trade).

I can honestly say that thought has never occurred to me. Mind blowing!

trish
03-01-2013, 02:20 AM
My tastes are diverse and unpredictable. Sometimes it thrills me to see my lovers swallow and other days I open my mouth and let them snowball it back to me. I gotta confess, I'm obsessed with cum. My fantasy is to bathe in a warm tub brimming with frantic, squiggly sperm while I look out over the tub's edge at a sea of naked, panting, exhausted men.

robertlouis
03-01-2013, 06:45 AM
My tastes are diverse and unpredictable. Sometimes it thrills me to see my lovers swallow and other days I open my mouth and let them snowball it back to me. I gotta confess, I'm obsessed with cum. My fantasy is to bathe in a warm tub brimming with frantic, squiggly sperm while I look out over the tub's edge at a sea of naked, panting, exhausted men.

Remember my post elsewhere about 20 men, Trish? I can give you all our names......:dancing:

robertlouis
03-01-2013, 06:48 AM
I love seeing ts's get head. I also love seeing them blow big, sloppy loads that overflow out of the giver's mouth or make him or her gag. But in practice, when giving a ts a blow job, do you spit or swallow? Ladies, do you prefer to be swallowed or do you dislike the idea? And do you prefer one over the other when giving head?

A friend of mine works as a food assessor for a multinational food combine, and after they taste a sample, they are always invited to spit or swallow.

It gets better. They are also asked to assess mouth feel, swallowability and tongue feel.

VictoriaVeil
03-01-2013, 07:14 AM
thread reminds me of a joke.... spit or swallow? lets ya know if someone likes you or loves ya... of course i'm always for option c.... so i'll be a show off and gargle! :dancing:

Amber Littlefeather
03-01-2013, 08:35 AM
why waste a good meal:cheers::cheers:

robertlouis
03-01-2013, 08:55 AM
why waste a good meal:cheers::cheers:

LMAO. And welcome Amber. You're a pretty girl.

Chaos
03-01-2013, 12:43 PM
I can't really answer this,haven't had the chance to figure out what I like or don't,yet.
Got to agree with Robert...Amber, you're gorgeous!

cassieukts
03-01-2013, 07:01 PM
in the days before hormones i liked to be swallowed. now i do the swallowing

Bigshot88
03-01-2013, 08:56 PM

Well, cum is very interesting in that it's kind of the essence of sexual intimacy and is tied into all kinds of primal symbolism. If I swallow a t-girl's cum it's a way of showing that I am completely taken with her essence. I am swallowing her genetic blueprint, after all. It's like, "now you're a part of me". When a ts has given me head and does the same thing, I feel trusted and admired and desired. No gal has let me blow her to completion like that though, they have always wanted to save it for a big finish. If I ever am able to find a Tgirl who I get into a relationship with, it would be meaningful for me if we were comfortable swallowing each other's loads on occasion. I just wanna find that special gal first.

txjr3
03-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Oh swallow for sure - me that is.

Idt20082008"
03-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Oh I love swallowing....

king sun
09-16-2013, 09:47 PM
Oh, I'm definitely a swallower:jerkoff

English_bi
01-28-2014, 03:43 AM
I swallowed Cleo Ambrosia from London, gorgeous.

Dino Velvet
01-28-2014, 03:54 AM
If she don't swallow that's pretty disrespectful. I ain't got cooties err nuthin'.

LI SEAN08
01-28-2014, 04:45 AM
Ive blown many trannys in my say 20 years of secretly seeing them. However I can honestly say I have only actually swallowed one in particular. Ive had some shoot a load in my mouth but always spit it. And have had many facials as well.

Ananke
01-28-2014, 11:03 AM
Spitting when you go "fine dining"?...that would be rude...;-)

Dino Velvet
01-28-2014, 09:21 PM
Spitting when you go "fine dining"?...that would be rude...;-)

She better swallow when she siphons from under the dinner table. I bought her a fourteen dollar steak when she's ready to come up for air.

mrLemon
01-29-2014, 03:47 PM
hmmm memories of my last swallowing! big cock in my mouth and a controlled full deposit taken, sweet and salty, and now got a hard on!!