PDA

View Full Version : Guys and women clothes

Bribi
02-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Hi!

Guys, do you have women clothes? Do you like wearing it a lot? Just on special occasions?
What is your "relation" toward female clothes?

I've always liked female clothes. I tried once to buy online a pantie, and since, I buy more and more.
I don't wear it a lot, it's only when I masturbate and it's like once every 3-4 months, even less (haven't done it for quite a time now).
It's quite rare. But I like it. Just having it is good! I know that I have it, and I like it!
Not easy when it comes to size :D but I go look sometimes, and I buy some things.

Female clothes are pretty expensive, so I just buy not expensive things (like 40-45$ top) but you can still find great things.

Now I have panties (like 10 or 12), a bra, dresses (maybe 3), a skirt, 3-4 tops, a nightdress (baby-doll I think is the name, according to WordReference!). And I think that's it.

And you?!

Jericho
02-28-2013, 12:50 PM
Whut! :ignore:

Bribi
02-28-2013, 12:56 PM
Being on a TGirls board, I don't really understand the surprise!

Willie Escalade
02-28-2013, 02:41 PM
My ex left a few things with me from her past shoots...does that count?

dewy
02-28-2013, 02:49 PM
I just like guys that keep a stash- I'm fascinated by that damp spot on your panties!

bluesoul
02-28-2013, 06:54 PM
My ex left a few things with me from her past shoots...does that count?

you should slip them on, maybe even do an otola photography photo-spread for long-time collectors and exclusive only to hung angels

bluesoul
02-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Being on a TGirls board, I don't really understand the surprise!

me neither. personally, i support you and your cross-dressing activities. i myself don't participate in such behavior but it's good to hear that you can let your hair down occasionally and give yourself a wank wearing women's clothing.

castor_troyuk
02-28-2013, 08:11 PM
you should slip them on, maybe even do an otola photography photo-spread for long-time collectors and exclusive only to hung angels

No, no he shouldn't. I got nothing but respect for Ben, but I don't wanna see him do that. He can stick to pics of himself in baseball caps, or looking stylish on nights out

Willie Escalade
03-01-2013, 01:09 AM
Not happening

No, no he shouldn't. I got nothing but respect for Ben, but I don't wanna see him do that. He can stick to pics of himself in baseball caps, or looking stylish on nights out
Will be happening

Legfetishnyc
03-01-2013, 01:31 AM
Been known to enjoy wearing pantyhose rarely, mostly pairs I accumulated from women. Particularly liked a couple of pairs i swiped from a girl i resented. Don't think I've ever bought a pair myself.