PDA

View Full Version : By Way of Introduction

grendel64
02-25-2013, 02:37 AM
Hi, i'm new to the forum. To introduce myself, I thought I would tell how I developed my interest in TGirls. I have changed some of the geographical data and names to protect the innocent, but otherwise, this is my story....

The background to my interest in T-Girls goes right back to my first year in High School.

Shortly after starting, a group of seven of us became banded together because, for a variety of reasons, we were misfits. I was a new kid on the block but living outside the area; a couple were overweight: one girl had a speech impediment while another wore a calliper on her leg; one boy was classed as weird because his mum lived with another woman as her partner: the seventh member of the group had been branded a “cissy” because of his soft-spoken voice, pretty-boy looks and somewhat effeminate manner.

Of course, over the years our friendships flourished and I, personally, became very close to John, the effeminate one, and we often talked about more serious problems that he was having coming to terms with the fact that he thought he was gay and concerning a habit he was developing for dressing up in his older sisters clothes.

About six months after we left school, I got in from college to find a very short message waiting for me, asking me to call on John as he had something very important to show me. Despite feeling somewhat shattered after a long day, I headed over to John’s wondering what it was that was so important that it couldn’t wait.

When I knocked on the door, I was greeted by a very attractive young girl in a short red skirt, red tee-shirt, black nylons and black pumps. Her long black hair was in a neat ponytail and her green eyes lit up as soon as she saw me. For a few seconds, I stood there, trying to figure out why she was familiar – then it suddenly hit me that this was my friend……

We talked for a while and he told me the whole story behind what he’d been doing and why. But he also told me that he was very nervous of others finding out about him. I told him that I would prove he made a very passable “she” and, subsequently, took him to a college party, in his alter-ego, (whom he had decided to call Juliette), as my “date”.

When we got home, he was thrilled…… not only had he managed to pass himself off as a girl, but he had been asked for his phone number several times. I also got questioned at college about Juliette and whether it was serious between us.

After finishing college, I joined the navy while John went off working as a tour guide/courier in Germany and Belgium and I didn’t see him again for a while, although we did stay in touch.

About 10 years passed before I met up with him again. I was on leave and had gone home to visit my grandparents. Having gone out for a drink, I was sitting in a pub when an attractive young woman left a group she was sitting with and came over towards me. She asked if she could sit down and we started chatting. As we talked, the penny suddenly dropped as to who it was I was talking to.

In the intervening years, John had finally come to terms with who he was and John had permanently become Juliette. She had been on hormone therapy for some time with the aim of going for her final gender re-assignment surgery the following year. In that time, she had developed natural 36b breasts and her hair had grown long and straight, reaching just above her waist and which she had coloured a deep mahogany red.

She was living in Germany and still working as a courier for a coach tour company and was in England on holiday visiting her family. She told of the struggle she had had getting them to accept her, but that they had, at last, come to terms with her differences. Not enough, however, it seemed to allow her to stay with them while she was in England. So, she was staying in a local hotel and the other two members of her group were a couple of German girls she worked with. Whether or not they knew her history, she didn’t let on.

She invited me back to the hotel for dinner. It seemed that, although she was on holiday, much of her expenses were on her business credit card.

After dinner, we went up to her room for a nightcap. We chatted and laughed about the past until the early hours of the morning. Then it happened.

She pointed out that, not once during the entire evening, had I given any indication that, despite knowing her past, I found it strange to be talking to her in her metamorphosis. I asked her why it should and, in reply, she simply leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for that night at the party which, she said, had given her the courage to be herself………and with that kiss, she had me hooked!

The smell of her perfume, the soft touch of her lips on my face, the sudden closeness of her warm body to mine………

I turned and looked into her eyes. Our lips met and we fell into each other, her arms around my neck as each kiss brought with it a renewed burning passion.
Not once throughout that night did it even cross my mind that the beautiful woman I was making love with had once been a male childhood friend……

Juliette undressed me then stripped out of her own skirt, blouse and bra. It was clear that she was reluctant to remove her panties, worried, maybe, as to what my reaction would be. She needn’t have been. As we made love through the night, it seemed completely natural – even when I took her sweet cock in my mouth and swallowed her hot, thick issue………

We spent the whole night with our bodies completely inseparable. Juliette had quickly dropped her reluctance after I had removed her panties and started caressing her balls and stroking her cock. We finally fell asleep, exhausted but sated, at about 6 in the morning.

After breakfast, we said our goodbyes and I headed back to Portsmouth to rejoin my ship.

I stayed with Juliette several times over the next couple of years, either in Germany or England. Each time, we always ended up in bed together and Juliette was always as much a woman as any other I have had the pleasure of… she just had a cock instead of a pussy.

The last I heard from Juliette was about six years ago. She had had her final op and was happily married to a University lecturer in the Rhein-Neckar region of Germany. How much of her history he knows, I can’t say. What I can say is that I’m glad I was able to enjoy her during her transformation……