PDA

View Full Version : fashion?

Nix87
02-23-2013, 10:17 PM
I was shopping at the mall and picked up a couple pairs of jeans. I like to wear super skinny jeans so I bought like 4 pairs. But when I got home I noticed one of jeans were girls jeans (Jeggings). I guess I didn't notice cause I was on the phone at the time I was shopping. So anyway I thought about returning them but for some reason I decide to try them on. And I really like them they were really soft and comfortable, easy to move around, with a stretch so they fit perfectly super tight without being uncomfortably tight. I'm thinking about maybe buying more since I like them so much.

So would anybody consider this weird? And how do you think the general public would react? Cause I haven't wore them in public.

P.S. I'm thinking if female jeggings are that comfortable what about female leggings they're I'm guessing more comfortable. So should I try them?

Protoman2050@gmail.com
02-23-2013, 10:53 PM
I obviously wear girls tees and jeans...WAY more comfortable and nicer-looking than my old men's ones. Even Mom, who doesn't support my transition, says I look great in them.

bluesoul
02-23-2013, 11:04 PM
I was shopping at the mall and picked up a couple pairs of jeans. I like to wear super skinny jeans so I bought like 4 pairs. But when I got home I noticed one of jeans were girls jeans (Jeggings). I guess I didn't notice cause I was on the phone at the time I was shopping. So anyway I thought about returning them but for some reason I decide to try them on. And I really like them they were really soft and comfortable, easy to move around, with a stretch so they fit perfectly super tight without being uncomfortably tight. I'm thinking about maybe buying more since I like them so much.

So would anybody consider this weird? And how do you think the general public would react? Cause I haven't wore them in public.

P.S. I'm thinking if female jeggings are that comfortable what about female leggings they're I'm guessing more comfortable. So should I try them?

this is very normal. in fact, get some wigs to match your eyes, experiment with makeup and get offended anytime anyone refers to you as a male. after a few months, start a thread asking what to do next and we'll walk you through the next process

Protoman2050@gmail.com
02-23-2013, 11:05 PM
this is very normal. in fact, get some wigs to match your eyes, experiment with makeup and get offended anytime anyone refers to you as a male. after a few months, start a thread asking what to do next and we'll walk you through the next process

ROFLMAO!!!! I keep trying to do this with my metrosexual guy friends!