PDA

View Full Version : The Young Master Chapter 3

smittysimon
02-22-2013, 06:18 AM
“That's a good little, sissy. I told you that you could take the whole thing.” I feel a sense of ashamed accomplishment as her smooth balls rest on my chin and I smell her intoxicating mix of pomegranate and a hint of musk as my nose crushes into her flawless, taut torso. This was the last time. It had to be. We couldn't keep sneaking around waiting for a chance for a furtive fuck or speedy suck. And if I got caught...no, I didn't even want to imagine what it would be like to be stuck in that sissy hell down in the basement. At least not until after I came inside her pretty lace panties...and then never again...

Of course, I had promised myself that before. The first time was when my step-father left me alone with her in an eerily quiet basement after giving me a guided tour of Hell. His words still rang in my ears even as she whispered dirty nothings inside them. It all whirled together, “Get caught sucking or getting fucked one more time, and you'll end up another sissy in my harem...so we better not get caught. One more time...suck and fuck...one more time...” I relented, the fear and tension of the day breaking down my resolve, making me desperate for the escape of pure animal lust. She pulled my pants down and pinned me to the wall, my ass still well lubed with her earlier deposit. Then she fucked me hard against the wall, each thrust squishing my little cock against the even harder brick squeezing the cum out of it like a roll of toothpaste, my girly moans echoing throughout the halls even as my orgasm echoed inside me, bouncing back and forth as she continued to pound my ass, more concerned with her own release than with my dick dumb drooling state of cock induced catatonia. When she finally erupted in my ass, I felt like I had burst free from that terrifying underworld and exploded into the heavens.

When I came down, she was sucking the last remnants of her cum from my ass even as I sobbed shamefully. “Don't worry your pretty little head about it, Master. I'm just getting rid of the evidence.” I blushed as I saw my cum staining the pure white walls, and realized I had to get rid of some evidence of my own, licking them clean with a piggish grunt. I knew I shouldn't have, but I told myself since it was going to be the last time, I might as well enjoy it. So when Isabella told me to open my mouth and fed me the rest of her cum baby bird style before thrusting her tongue inside my mouth and painting my lips, tongue, and the back of my throat with it, I just cooed...But after I pulled myself together and silently followed Isabella back upstairs where I belonged, I swore to myself that I would never do that ever again...

I felt better once I got out of the basement. I was sure I never would have let her take advantage of me like that if I wasn't so nervous and out of sorts. I decided I would bring Isabella back up to my room and fuck the shit out of her. I had an extra spring in my step as I led her back up to my room and closed the door behind us. It felt a little strange not being able to lock it since my step-father busted it, but in a strange way, it kind of bolstered my spirits imagining that someone might walk in on me fucking her this time. I even managed a little sneer when I told her to strip for me, remembering the cocky little bastard I used to be before my step-father moved in and made me feel like a weak little boy.

When she was completely naked, I marveled at her beauty, as if seeing her again for the first time. She looked so different when I wasn't staring up at her, and mischievous smirk or no, I knew I could put her in her place. I told her to get on her knees and suck my cock, and she giggled a little as she lunged for it. She was treating it like a kinky little game, but I told myself it was one I would win. All I had to do was bust a nut in her face and then one in her ass and I'd restore the natural order...of course, I would have had been able to get an erection for that to work.

It was so frustrating to feel her lips on my soft skin, to shudder at their touch, but to feel nothing stirring down below. I blamed it on nerves, on exhaustion, on having cum more in one day than I ever had before...on her. That emasculating little giggle, sure it was her fault. Even now I can see that. Just another one of her games. I told myself that he who laughs last, lasts best and decided to turn in early, telling her that she'd better wake me with a blow-job if she knew what was good for her. It didn't take long for me to slip into a troubled fitful sleep, populated by nightmarish visions of life in the basement. The last coherent thought I had before tumbling into unconsciousness was that next week would be different...

Monday

Just before waking, I had a more pleasant dream than the nightmares of sissy slavery, but in a way, it was much more frightening. In it, I was giving Isabella a long, loving blow-job, more making out with the cock than anything, and I felt safe and free. Somehow I knew no one would find out about it, and somehow I knew there was nothing wrong with enjoying it. It felt so real...I could taste her on my tongue, feel her cock-head kiss my lips sending sparks all across my body, I could even breathe in her smell, making me too dizzy to care about the greater symbolism of sucking off my sissy in a dream. I'm sure Freud would say it represented unresolved feelings of abandonment, but sometimes a sissy cock is just a sissy cock. It was all so real...by the time I realized it wasn't a dream, I could feel her ready to explode inside my mouth, so I figured what the fuck, why stop short of the finish line.

I felt the bottom of her cock throb against my tongue and I knew what was cumming. Worse still...I wanted it...needed it even. In that single moment I needed it more than my dignity, my manhood, or my freedom. I felt a wet burst inside my mouth as she unleashed a full load into my ravenous maw. I felt it tingling on my tongue, the taste again reminding me of some half remembered exotic delicacy, not a cheese, no maybe morels? I wanted to savor it on my tongue, but my mouth was filling up too fast to hold it all. I tried to swallow it all as quickly as I could, but there was too much and it began to drool down my chin. Before I could even whimper in lustful shame, Isabella was lapping it up and feeding it back to me with her soft, sensuous tongue. I sucked her tongue clean only to feel more cum running down my cheeks. Now I had plenty of time to whimper...and moan...and pant breathlessly as she slid her tongue across my flushed face and shared her cum with me until I was all clean, but feeling dirtier than ever.

When she finally rolled off of me, I was left reeling. It was a good thing I was already in bed, because after that, I probably would have collapsed anyway. I still couldn't fathom how her cum could make me feel so good. Some kind of strange chemical reaction was occurring, but I didn't know if it was her cum or my brain that was to blame. It caused the strangest mix of drunken alertness. It was more exhilarating than a hot cup of coffee followed by a shot of brandy, making me feel light and frisky and filled with mindless giddy glee.

But it was a double edged sword, as the alertness brought a rush of self recriminations with it, and the dick dazed haze leaving me unable to put together the pieces of my shattered psyche. My mind was like a dog chasing its tail, racing in circles, snapping at itself, feeling more frustrated and confused with each passing moment. I went from high to low in a few breaths and I was beginning to understand that if her cock was a drug, then the cum down would be a bitch. And to make things worse, I had to change underwear. Sucking her cock had made me cum again, and I was so lost in the dreamy moment, I hadn't even noticed it. But Isabella sure did, “Aww, you came for me again. That is so cuuuuute. I thought this might happen, so I sneaked out while you were sleeping last night...oh and by the way, I loooooove that you still suck your thumb...and just look what I got for you!”

She held up a pair of ivory colored silk panties, with a cute little boy-cut design. She looked at me expectantly, as if I was supposed to eagerly snatch them out of her hand and put them on with a sissy squeal of delight. I guess I couldn't blame her for thinking that, but that only pissed me off more. “Let's get something straight, Isabella. I am a man. And I am your Master. So you need to start treating me like it.” I tried to keep my voice steady and my eyes cold and hard. Even I was a little impressed with how hard I sounded...

“You've got a little...” she wipes a bit of cum she must have missed with her tongue and sucks her finger clean. I blush and shrink into myself, just hoping she'll leave me be, but I'm not that lucky. She began nibbling on my neck and teasing my nipples. This was an awful time to find out I have sensitive nipples and that when someone sucks on my neck it makes me moan involuntarily. “Pleassssse. Master? I only want to make you happy. And I know wearing my panties all day will make you happy. I felt so bad for you last night when you...well, you know...So I thought if you wore these all day, you'd be so frustrated and pent up by bedtime that you could fuck me for hours. You know, really put me in my place...” She punctuated her little speech my taking one of my nipples in her mouth and sucking on it hard, rapidly flicking her tongue across it like it was the head of my cock...

Deep down I knew she was toying with me, I mean, she wasn't even being clever about it. I think that's why I agreed to put on her panties again, I wanted to beat her at her own game. I wanted to wear them all day, and instead of begging her to fuck me at the end of the night like she expected, I'd have her begging me to fuck her. And besides, they were boy shorts, so they were almost men's underwear.

I told her that I needed some “me time” but gave her permission to roam the estate. I just couldn't imagine sending her down to the basement after I'd seen what it was really like, but I knew that if I let her follow me around all day, she'd find someway to get me in trouble. I felt a little more at ease when I saw her walk away, and boy, I could watch her walk away for hours. But it didn't take long for me to realize she already had gotten me in trouble. I was kicking myself for letting her talk me into wearing her panties. Every step was a maddening caress to my tightly hugged cock. I felt conspicuous and was sure someone could see the outline of her panties under my slacks. It was bad enough wondering who knew about my little sissy snafu, now I had to worry that they knew I was still on her hook. And what if my step-father found out?! I'd be back down in the basement, but this time to stay...

Luckily my step-brothers greeted me with their usual contemptuous indifference. I know they would never let me hear the end of it if they knew the truth, so Darren must have been good to his word and kept my sissy secret. That made me want to prove myself even more. If I could just find a way to tame Isabella, it would be like this shameful saga never took place. I took a deep breath and then made another solemn vow to walk the straight and narrow path to manhood...and then I took my first step and a silky swish almost made me double me over as a result of frustrated friction.

I managed to make it until noon with out losing my cool, although I'm not sure if cold sweats count as keeping my cool, but I guess it does on a technicality at least. That's when I saw Bambi, skipping along without a care in the world...and I mean literally skipping. Who even skips anymore? I realized I could make up for my poor choice in my pet sissy then and there. She might not have been my personal property, but as a house sissy, any Master could take her anytime he wanted. And I wanted...I wanted very badly. I followed her out to the garden, where she was actually smelling flowers and swooning. I'd never seen anything so girly in all my life. But my attention soon turned to her more mature attributes, the way her short baby blue party dress lifted up as she bent all the way from the waist to stop and smell the roses. Her white ruffled stockings drew my eyes up to her ruffled rumba shorts. I was a little proud of myself that instead of wondering what they would look like on me, I wondered what the cute little rosebud hiding between her cheeks smelled like.

I made my over to her with an exaggerated swagger, psyching myself up before taking one of her perfectly plump ass cheeks in hand and squeezing it. She jumped up with the most adorable little yelp, and I caught her in my arms, her blond curls caressing my cheek as I whispered in my ear, “Are you ready to get stud fucked, Bambi?” I felt my cock hard between her cheeks, and I was even able to ignore the fact that it was straining against silk to do so. My breath was hot and ragged, a predator's grin cut across my face. I had never felt this dominant, this powerful...and then she burst out laughing...

“I'm sorry...tee hee...really I am...I'll hee...I'll stop....I snnrt snicker...I can't EEE HEE HEE HEEEEE!” She doubled over in peels of a laughter and I let her drop to the ground writhing as loud cackling screams tore through her tiny frame. Just when it looked like she might stop, taking deep panting breaths and dropping to a low titter, she looked back up at my perplexed frown and burst out laughing all over again. “hee hee Stud fucked....gah ha HA HAAAA HAAAAAA!”

“What's so funny?!” I yelled, trying to sound intimidating but coming across more petulant and hurt. Probably because I was. I thought I was a zipper away from proving my manhood, that I'd dominate this training wheels sissy enough times to work up the game to take on Isabella. And instead, the biggest sissy in the house was laughing uncontrollably at my attempt to sound butch. I wanted to cry, and when I realized how unmanly wanting to cry was, I wanted to sob...

She finally managed to compose herself, pulling herself off the ground and on to her knees, wiping a tear away as she sighed, “Oh my...thanks, Byron, I needed that. I know, I know, I shouldn't laugh. And look I got my dress all dirty...oh poo! But you have to admit, the idea of you stud fucking anyone is pretty funny. I mean, considering you let a sissy stud fuck you down in the basement. And right after Master Darren told you if he caught you again he'd add you to the Harem. I'm sorry, I know it's none of my business, but hee hee the basement has really good acoustics...Hee hee oh golly, I'm about to go off again...but...hee hee you couldn't even wait to haa haa you got to your giggle own room. Hee heee heeeee I'm so sorry but HAAA HAAAAAAA!”

All the blood left my body, and I thought for a moment I might actually faint. The ground tilted and I had to stumble in place to keep my footing. She knew...they all did...every sissy in the Harem thought of me as one of them...I'd never be able to start over...I would always be a sissy to them. And if I couldn't change a sissy's mind, how would I ever change my step-father's? On the other hand, if I could make her think of me as a stud, then maybe I could make everyone see me in a new light. I felt cold and hateful and just plain ugly inside. I knew that it was all directed inward, but I decided to use every sickening ounce of it, my words dripping with venom when I said, “I'll make this simple. I am a Master. You are a sissy. Either suck my cock right now, or I'll take you down to the play room and we'll see how good the acoustics are when you scream so loud that you go deaf.”

I looked down and saw that hazy glaze of lust start to fill her eyes. I could barely believe it, but my step-father had been right. If you show strength, sissies will instinctively submit to you...and as Bambi feverishly fumbled with my zipper, I felt stronger than I ever had. My cock throbbing, aching to be sucked, ready to plow into her throat and paint her face with my seed. It felt like it was going to rip through its pantied prison...and that's when I realized I was fucked...

“HEEEEE EEEEE HEEEEEE Cute undies! Ha HA HAAAAAAAA HA AHHHHHH!” She fell back onto the ground laughing like mad. I couldn't listen to it for one more minute. I stormed off and ran up to my room, not even having the courage to drag her down to her cage as punishment. How could I torture someone who couldn't even keep a straight face if I spanked her? I buried my head under the covers until I felt the urge to sob pass. I couldn't imagine facing Bambi again that day, much less Isabella, but it was only mid afternoon. So I did what any manly man would do. I went over to my dresser, found my flask in the underwear drawer, and drank myself unconscious. As my brain swam into the whirlpool of black out drunkenness, I told myself tomorrow would be a better day...

Tuesday

I woke up with a hang over and a sissy's cock brushing my lips. I brushed it away, not wanting to puke on her dick. “Lemme up...” I mumbled and stumbled toward the bathroom, hoping a shower would clean out the cobwebs in my head. I almost fell face first to the ground, so I didn't object when Isabella propped me up and helped me get to the shower. I slumped against the tile wall and slid down to the ground, more dead than alive...but when Isabella pulled the shower nozzle down toward me and started to rain warm water down on me, my body came to life bit by aching bit.

I was too groggy to protest as she soaped me up and scrubbed my soft skin, and besides, there's nothing wrong with a sissy washing her master. I even allowed myself to hope that she was coming around to my way of thinking, showing me the respect I deserved. That is until she stuck two soapy fingers up my ass and cooed into my ear “mmm This spot's especially dirty...it looks like it needs a deep clean.” I tried to protest, but before I could even moan a refusal, she thrust her tongue in my mouth and had me sucking passively on it as she pinned my tongue down to the bottom of my mouth, claiming dominance over both of my holes.

I would have stopped her if I wasn't so hung over, half drunk really...or at least I hope I would have. But as two fingers became four, and her kiss swallowed every wet moan down her eager little throat, all I could manage the strength to do was beg her to fuck me. She helped me to my feet, holding me in her arms so I wouldn't fall back down. The warm water cascaded down our smooth skin, making us slide against one another like seals fucking...”Grab the shower rail, sweety. I'm going to show you how sissies cure their hang overs.” I grabbed the rail for dear life, my body pressed against the frosted glass, my hips held tight in her hand as she aimed her cock head at my winking little rosebud...

I felt her slide into me slowly, I felt slippery inside and out, soft and smooth and warm, and I was too fucked up to worry why that felt so good at the moment. “Thank yoOOoOooOoooh!” A low, lustful moan fogged up the glass in front of me. I wasn't exactly sure what I was thanking her for. Was it getting me squeaky clean and washing off the filth of my drunken night sweats? Was it for aiming her cock right at my sweet spot every time she sloooooowly filled my asshole with her cock, sending a hot throbbing pulse pumping in my veins, burning out all the poison and replacing it with undiluted sissytonin? Or was it just for the immense kindness she showed in not teasing me while she fucked me? Instead she draped her body against mine, her breasts crushed against my back, her mouth nibbling on my neck and shoulders, her legs sliding slickly against mine, stirring them to life. She wasn't fucking me like I was her bitch, she was fucking me like I was her lover. In retrospect, maybe that was even crueler than when she taunted and teased me...

All I know for sure is that her hangover cure works miracles. I went from a three quarters dead shambling wreck to feeling my heart pounding as she pounded my ass, my lungs opening up to force my mouth into a lewd moaning oh face, my muscles taut and strong as I bucked back against her cock, no longer satisfied with slow, gentle love. I needed hard, fast lust and I needed it five minutes ago. Thankfully, she took the hint, pushing me against the glass, pinning me helplessly as she began deep dicking me. Each thrust a retreat as she moved in a wet blur, the heat building inside me, the pressure cooker of my pounded prostate crying out for release, my cock spewing out every impurity left in me along the shower wall as she stoked the fires of my orgasm, burning me alive so I could rise from the ashes, my birdlike wail echoing in the shower as I fell back into her arms. She exploded inside me, pushing out another ribbon of my cum to make room, leaving me thrashing on her cock, her loving embrace the only thing that kept me from crashing to the floor. She eased me down and stroked my hair, kissing the tears off my cheeks even as I tried to tell myself it was just the shower.

Finally she spoke, maybe to cover the shameful sound of my hiccup like sobs. “It's okay, Master. This time didn't count. You were drunk and I took advantage of you. Why don't you put me in my cage today as punishment and tonight you can show me how a man treats his sissy.” I couldn't believe she was saying this, I thought it had to be another trick, but I chose to believe the kindness in her eyes. I was about to tell her I didn't want her to be caged, but there was a kind of quiet pleading in there that told me I'd better just follow her lead.

I simply nodded and stood up, feeling the strength returned to my limbs and feeling strangely virile after my 'hangover cure'. Neither of us spoke as sucked her cum out of my ass, causing me to whimper ever so slightly. and cleaned my stains off the shower wall. After that she dried me with a towel and helped me dress in a pair of black slacks, a black vest over charcoal shirt, and a blood red tie. I cut an almost impressive figure in the mirror when it was all said and done, and I was beginning to push the morning's events out of my mind, like a half forgotten dream. Today was going to be my day, I just knew it...

I decided to explore my home freely for the first time since my new step-family moved in. It gave me a sense of pride to walk through the stately halls, knowing it was all mine once, and if I had my way, would be again, if only a sizable share of it. I passed Darius in the halls and he seemed to notice my new found confidence, giving me a non-committal nod as he passed by me. It wasn't much, but considering I usually didn't inch by him without him snickering at my obvious discomfort, it was huge. For once, I really didn't feel afraid of him. As far as the household was concerned, we were equals now, and I allowed myself to hope that I was on my way to proving my worth.

And just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, smarmy little Dale came pouting past me, muttering “pussy” under his breath. I'd waited a long time for this moment, and I wasn't going to let it pass after he had given me the perfect opening. I grabbed him by his collar and spun him around, landing a slap on his indignant face before he could even protest...

“What did you just call me, boy?” my voice almost cracked under the weight of my contempt for him, but it managed to hold. He just stood their, shocked and sputtering, his boyish face twisted into a tight knot of rage, his fists clenched into balls of impotent white knuckled fury. Sure he could hit me, but he's be breaking his Daddy's precious rules. And he wouldn't dare do that. And with the way I was feeling, I didn't think I'd need his father to protect me. I felt like I could swat him like the gnat he was.

“I...you...you hit me! You just wait. You just wait! I'll show you. Just because you're older, you think you can boss me around? You think you deserve your very own sissy while I wait for another two years? TWO FUCKING YEARS!” by the time he finished his tirade he was almost snarling. But despite all of his rage, he looked about as intimidating as a pissed off poodle. I just smiled calmly, infuriating him even more. I saw his shoulder buck, saw him consider throwing a punch...but he just looked in my eyes, a look of surprise registering in his, and he turned and walked away.

I spent the rest of the day a living breathing strutting hard on, just waiting for my chance to show Isabella what a man I was. I envisioned every position, every act. And I was sure that I'd have the stamina to last all night. By the time night rolled around, I had already fucked her in my head so many times that I almost expected her to be limping when I saw her. She was wearing a tight leather miniskirt that might as well have been a belt for how high it was cut as well as matching tube top so small it left the succulent swell of the bottom of her breasts hanging out. I could tell she was happy to see me from the outline of her cock ruining the line of her skirt and her hard nipples tenting from her top. She smiled kindly at me, the gentle look from earlier in the morning was still in her eyes, without a hint of mischief or defiance in them. Her voice still surprisingly kind as she said, “I've missed you so much today, Master. Thank you for showing me my place and punishing me.”

I didn't understand it, but I didn't want to ruin the moment. I just nodded and pointed to a spot on the floor right in front of me. I don't know what she saw in my expression, but I saw the beginnings of her wild abandoned lust forming like clouds in her eyes. She knelt on the ground in front of me. “You may use your hands to free my cock, Isabella. But after that, you will get me off with just your mouth.”

Without a word of protest, she unzipped my pants, and pulled my cock out of my plain white boxers. I looked down at her and felt ten feet tall, the look of complete submission in her eyes making me feel completely dominant. My entire body felt like it was coursing with masculine energy, my veins pumping extra strength testosterone to every flexing muscle in my body. All the way down to one special muscle, which throbbed with the sweet painful pleasure of a day's worth of pent up cum. I took a deep breath...despite how desperately I wanted to cum, I NEEDED to prove to Isabella that I was a powerful man, with discipline and self control. I steeled myself as she took my cock in hand...

“Whimper” my muscles seized up as her soft hands sent my lustful need careening out of control, every last drop of extra strength testosterone flooding down to my cock and spewing out in a gushing geyser across Isabella's face. It felt like one of those pees you get when drunk that you begin to worry will last forever, only with cum shooting out of my cock making my cock feel like it would burst into a million chunks of blissful bits at any moment. When I finally felt the last shuddery spurts drip from my cock, I slumped to the ground in rapturous relief. My relief was short lived...

I was on my knees looking up at Isabella's smirking face, the cruel mischievousness had returned in earnest, and I was having trouble remembering what her face looked like with out it...”Aww, poor Master, did you save all that cum for me? That was so generous of you. I think I'll let you lick it of my face and titties before you suck my cock.” She held my face in her hands and pulled it closer to hers, I could smell my cum on her, pulling me closer like one of those cartoon pies, I wanted to kiss her so bad. She couldn't smirk and kiss me at the same time after all...

I swallowed her lower lips, sucking on it until she moaned, then I teased her tongue out of her mouth by flicking it flirtatiously with mine. I don't know what I expected to happen, but I didn't fight it when she bullied my tongue with hers, pinning it down and tongue fucking me before biting my lips until I cooed...I don't know why I began licking her face clean and dutifully offering my tongue to her to suck my seed off, sharing my nutty nectar. Maybe I was just getting addicted to the taste, although mine wasn't as robust as hers, it had a certain salty appeal. Maybe I just wanted to figure out why the taste was so exotic and yet so hauntingly familiar, was it cucumber and coriander? Or maybe I really had shot out all of my pent up testosterone for the day, and I had nothing left to fight her off with...

I do know that sucking my cum off her smooth supple breasts and firm swollen nipples was the most sexually confusing thing I'd ever done. I didn't know where it fell in between sissy and stud, but I knew I was finding my second favorite thing to suck on ever and I prayed I'd find one more drop so I would have an excuse to keep kissing every inch of her perfect breasts...but nothing good lasts, I knew that better than anyone after my one pump performance, so I didn't protest when she stood up and touched my head lightly, letting me know it was time to suck her cock.

In a way, I didn't consider it gay to suck her cock anymore. I mean, she didn't look like a guy. And she made the most spine meltingly feminine moans when I did it, and I know from watching my step-father fuck her throat that men didn't make that sound when they got sucked off. So I told myself it was like eating pussy, or more accurately, like sucking on her clit. Her fat, veiny, tonsil pounding clit...

I kissed her cock head, slurping up a dollop of sweet cream, before licking from the head to the base, I wanted to get it covered in spit, hoping to take it all the way this time. But I didn't have enough spit, so I swallowed my pride and looked up at her pleadingly, begging, “Please spit in my mouth, Mistress.”

“God, you're pathetic...but that's why I love you so much...” she shoved three fingers down her throat and worked them in and out viciously until a viscous stream of spittle drooled down my eager throat. I grunted piggishly as I spat some back on her cock and worked it up and down with my hand, loving the little moans she made when I added a corkscrew flourish as I got to the head. I was ready as I would ever be, and mercifully so lost in the haze that the sheer wrongness of the act only made it hotter...

I gave it one last kiss for luck before taking her into my mouth, pushing my head further and further, feeling a gag rising just as she reached my tonsils and pushing it back with her fat cock. I felt my throat open around her cock, felt it throb inside me. There was something about her being inside me like this, feeling her pulse block my airways, as if I were about to give my life for her pleasure. I don't know if it was oxygen deprivation or the sheer depravity of the act, but I swooned around her cock. When she pulled me off her cock by the roots of my hair, I felt the cool air rush into to put out the fire in my lungs. I didn't waste anytime, and dove right back onto her cock. I felt it getting closer and closer, until I could see her belly just an inch away. It was so close, like the soft plains of paradise, leading up to the heavenly mountains...but it was like there was this soft wall that wouldn't budge, no matter how hard I pushed...

I pulled off as the constellation of colors before my eyes told me in ancient hieroglyphics that I was about to pass out, and then I jumped right back into the fire, my throat scorching with the raw friction of her cock sawing in and out of me, faster and faster in a frantic attempt to reach the end. But as I felt her cock expand in my throat, I knew she was about to finish the race before I could go the distance. I didn't fight it as she pumped a gallon of her seed right down my stomach then coated my throat with the best sore throat remedy I'd ever tried and finally pulsing in my greedy mouth. I surprised her with my gluttony as I grabbed the base of her cock and jerked it off into my mouth, guzzling as quickly as I could to keep every drop for myself. Even after I felt the last precious pearl squeeze out, I sucked on her cock and jerked her off until she pushed me off with her foot.

“Damn...you never can quit while you're ahead, can you? You give me at least a B minus blow job and then ruin it all by not only getting greedy and keeping all of my tasty cum for yourself, but by yanking on my cock like you wanted to take it with you. If I didn't think you'd get off on it, I'd spank your right now. Instead, I'll really punish you. I'm going back to the basement. And don't even think of getting any of this until tomorrow night, when for your sake, I hope you do better than this.” She left me sniffling on the floor, a last watery drop of cum leaking from the tip of my cowering cock wondering which made me feel more ashamed, that I couldn't please her as a man or as a sissy...I didn't find the answer in a night of fitful sleep and frighteningly real wet nightmares.

Wednesday

I woke up and true to her word, Isabella was not there to take advantage of me. I was disappointed that I wouldn't be able to use grogginess or drunkenness to justify getting a load of her cum in one of my hungry holes. I felt my cock twitching ready and eager to play and my asshole itching deep inside where only a cock could scratch it. I thought for a moment about trying to find my gee that feels good spot with my fingers and having a nice morning wank to pick up my spirits, but then I realized I'd only feel worse afterward. I had to do something to break out of this pattern of fruitless attempts to be the ultimate man and surrendering to the sissy splendor of forbidden fruits.

If trying to be a man like my step-father made me feel weak and giving into being a sissy because it seemed easier made me feel guilty, maybe I wasn't either, and maybe I didn't have to be. I made a different vow that day. I vowed not to try to be an atavistic anachronism of male machismo or to escape into some ridiculous fantasy of deviant delights. I decided to be myself, and hoped that was enough to skate by...

I realized as the day passed tortuously slow, that the real me was pretty dull. Something about being constantly pandered to makes it hard for anything to hold your interest. I'd spent the last year waiting in bored frustration to have full reign of the house back and all my perks and privileges, but now that I had them, I realized what a waste of time it had been. I didn't want them. I didn't know what I wanted, but it wasn't something I could just reach out and grab. The only problem was, I didn't know how to get anything else, I didn't know how to do anything else. So I just watched the hours slither past as I got progressively bored and horny. I was seriously considering drinking myself into a stupor when I saw Sakura walking towards me.

I tensed up as she got closer and closer, fearing a repeat of my humiliating encounter with Bambi. But There was something about her walk, tense and fearful, wringing her hands as she mouthed whatever speech she was working up the courage to give...she seemed so vulnerable, so pent up...I couldn't help but relate. She finally stood before me, still not daring to look me in the eyes, her bangs hiding her delicious almond eyes, a beautiful blush painted in light strokes across her pale ivory skin. I regretted not choosing her as my kept sissy, but regrets didn't change what was. I focused on what was in front of me instead of what was behind me and asked Sakura, “Is there something I can help you with?”

She still didn't look up as stiffly she answered “Yes, most honorable Mastersan, this lowly sissy begs a thousand pardons, but would you show her the ultimate benevolence of showing her the smallest of kindnesses?” I had forgotten how deferential and self effacing Sakura was. I couldn't tell if it was for my benefit, or if she really did consider herself that far below me. Considering she had to know about my little tryst with Isabella in the basement, that was saying a lot...I thought the least I could do was hear her out...

“Okay, tell me what you want, only please, hold the honorifics.” I waited for her to gather the courage to speak again, and felt a little guilty for sounding so dismissive. I knew I wouldn't want to be in her place...or at least I hoped I didn't want to be in her place...

“Yes, Mastersan, this lowly sissy will try to make the greatest of haste. My need is vast as the ocean and twice as deep. But my tongue can not express my need, only by sharing my great dishonor may I hope to find relief. Please, honorable Mastersan, may I show you my need?” She threw her words to the ground as if they were diseased animals, it seemed physically painful for her to form them and force them out of her delicate mouth. Her body was shaking like a leaf from the strain, and I wondered how I would cope with all I was going through with the added burden of using a foreign language as well. I couldn't watch another minute. I stood up and closed the gap between us, taking her head in my hands and lifting it so that she could see the compassion in my eyes...

“Sakura, please, you don't have to act like this with me. I'm not like the other Masters. I don't want you to feel ashamed. I just want to help you. So please, show me your need and I'll see what I can do.” The furrows on her brow smoothed out and the corners of her lips turned up ever so slightly. It was the happiest I ever remembered seeing her, which made me feel even sorrier for her. But that was nothing compared to the pity I felt for her when she lifted her tartan skirt and revealed a gilded cage around her cock. “I...I'm sorry, Sakura. I can't imagine how painful that must be...but, what do you want me to do about it?”

Now she was the one taking my head in her hands, pulling me so close that a breeze couldn't fit through the space between our lips, “Please do not make light of this poor sissy's burden. On the very same keyring that you were given to lock your sissy's collar, there is a key for each of the common house sissy's chastity cages. The honorable Master Darriussan put me in this cage a week ago on a whim, and since no one has used me since, I have been denied the tender mercy of release. If only Mastersan would release this undeserving sissy, she would offer you her humble skills and common body.”

I fumbled for my keyring, cursing my lack of curiosity about what the other keys were for, desperate to release Sakura, as much for her sake as mine. I fished it out of my pocket, and finally found the one I was looking for, a tiny key with a cherry blossom on it...I got down on my knees and carefully aimed the key at the hole, holding my breath as I slid it in and turned it, fearing the entire time it wouldn't work. When I heard a click of release, I barely suppressed a whoop, and I removed the cage from her cock, already stirring to grow a good three inches. I stood up hurriedly, afraid she might be under the mistaken impression I freed her to get a taste of her sissy clit.

She was openly stroking her clit to full hardness, her precum making it slick and shiny, she made tiny stifled yelps as if she were in pain, I supposed from the dishonor she felt in me seeing her like this. This was my idea of what a sissy should be, eternally chaste, pristine and perfect, and a true slut. Never losing her innocence so that it could always be plundered and defiled. But at the same time, I started to sympathize with the sissy's point of view. I wondered how she could endure it...I was tormented by my few indiscretions, but that's all her life was now. She was living my ultimate nightmare, so how could I take advantage of her need? It was strange to think that only a few days ago that I all I wanted in the world was a sissy to use as my very own toy. Now that I had one, all I wanted was to hold her close and tell her everything would be alright...but it wouldn't. So I did what little I could, I told her, “You don't have to do anything for me, Sakura. I just want you to get some relief. I'll hold onto your cage, you just do whatever you need to do to cum.”

She looked at me as if I had just spit in her face, I couldn't understand it, there I was, trying to do her a favor and she looked horrified and betrayed. I didn't know what to say, what to do. She couldn't say anything, it was up to me to figure out what I did wrong....and then it hit me. I felt like someone took my guts in their hand and twisted them in a knot...she couldn't cum. The cage was off, but she didn't dare cum on her own, and after all this time of putting the Masters' pleasure first, she might not even be able to get off without a Master there to use her. I was so hard, but I hadn't been able to get off on my own either. Suddenly I felt closer to her than ever before, and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her head on my shoulder, whispering “I want you to take my cock out, and rub it against yours until we both cum.”

She yelped again as she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock with the skill and speed of a ninja. My cock was already dribbling precum as well, so there was no resistance as she took both in her hands and began sliding her hips up and down. Soon our throbbing pricks were sliding against one another like snakes in love, feeling like a million needles coated in honeyed heroin were kissing my tender flesh. I felt something powerful welling up inside me, something even more urgent than the surging rush of cum boiling in my balls ready to blow any moment. I pulled her head up, saw the look of pained ecstasy in her eyes, and crushed my lips against hers in desperate attempt to burn away the shame...

She whimpered into my open mouth and our tongues danced, sliding against one another faster and faster keeping time to our slick sexes, our whimpers, moans, and yelps the music we waltzed to. It was a painful moment, haunting in its beauty and its paradox of perfect pleasure and pointless pain. If only the moment could last forever, our perfect union, a connection based on kindness and a mutually selfless expression of sensuality. It would be Heaven...and Hell...

Because even as we ascended closer and closer to Heaven as our bodies were grinding against one another, the flames of Hell possessively refused to let us go, the pain of unrequited lust creating an emptiness deeper than any love we could hope to fill it with. What I wanted was to stay like this forever, what I NEEDED was to cum right away, before I suffered permanent brain damage. Heaven and Hell, a pleasure chased that can only be attained when you let it lose, a connection more profound in the separation than in the union...it was all so fucking zen. But I didn't have time for philosophy, and neither did Sakura, apparently. She cried out, “Please, Mastersan, please humor this sissy's inept efforts and cum. I can not dishonor myself by cumming first, but oh fuck me sideways, I need to cum so fucking bad!”

Hearing her voice tear apart as a raw savage beast ripped itself free was all it took to send me careening over the edge, my cock kissed by a million angels, their burning lips sending my spirit soaring, all across Sakura's blouse. A millisecond later, Sakura sobbed as her body shook violently, a thick load shaking free and landing on my polo. We both just held each other until the tremors stopped, my skin tingling as I came back down gently to the earth. I wanted to enjoy this moment free from shame or doubt for as long as I could, but Sakura landed a little harder than I did. She cried out, “Please, most generous and magnanimous Mastersan, please forgive this lowly sissy for desecrating you with her vile waste. I will commit seppuku at once!”

I didn't wait to find out if she meant a metaphorical disembowelment, reassuring her, “Don't worry, Sakura, I have plenty of shirts. I'm just glad we were able to help each other. If you like, I can hold onto this cage for you so you can breathe a little easier.” She seemed immensely grateful for my forgiveness, which made me feel a little uncomfortable, as it reminded me of the yawning chasm between our roles. But when I offered to keep her cage, her expression turned to one of horror, as if I'd casually suggested she sleep in a snake pit.

“Please, Mastersan, this pathetic sissy is not as brave and powerful as you. She does not dare invite the wrath of Darriussan upon her if he finds her without a cage. I beg you with all my soul, please lock me back up.” and as I silently locked her cock back in its painfully confining chastity cage, I was reminded of the even greater gap between men like Darius and men like me. But for the first time, I couldn't say if he was stronger than me, or just crueler. I suppose it didn't matter to Sakura, that knowledge wouldn't protect her from his sadistic whimsy. As I gave her leave and watched her walk away with those tiny, shameful steps of hers, I hoped I would find a way to truly help her someday...but first I would have to find a way to help myself.

I spent the rest of the afternoon and most of the evening lost in thought. I kept asking myself how could I help myself, and was there anyone who could help me? I wanted to believe Isabella could, but I didn't know which side of her to trust. Was she the malicious minx that loved nothing more than leading me on and letting me down, or was she the kind and gentle soul that took care of me when I was in my cups? Maybe she was both, maybe she played her vicious little games to help herself, a defense mechanism to keep her from giving in completely to the siren call of surrender. If that was the case, maybe we could help each other. I was resolved to try, and I now thanks to Sakura, I knew just how to connect to her...

When she came into my room she was wearing a too tight school girl outfit that I immediately recognized as Sakura's. While on Sakura it was cut to give the impression of a demure innocence, on Isabella her extra height made the skirt shockingly short, and her more prominent attributes made it impossible for her to button the top of her shirt, leaving her cleavage all but spilling out. She seemed to enjoy the effect it was having on me, “Sakura told me how you played sissy chicken with her today, so I thought maybe you wanted to play the same game with me. I can't wait to see who lasts the longest.”

I didn't know what she meant by a game. I was just helping Sakura out, it wasn't a competition. And I sure wouldn't have played it if I knew they called it 'sissy chicken'. I still wanted to do the same with Isabella, it wasn't to prove anything about who was stronger, I just wanted to be closer to her. I decided to take a gamble in hopes that if I played the game her way, maybe we would connect the way Sakura and I did, and then she wouldn't care who 'won'. “Alright, I'll play. But, isn't there anywhere safer to play than here? We can't keep doing this in my room, the door won't even lock.”

I regretted my prudence when she told me that the safest place to play sissy games was in the basement. No one ever went down there at night and we'd have the place all to ourselves, not counting the eager sissy audience. So with all the courage I could muster, and a damn sight more I was just faking, I followed her into the basement. I was surprised to see there weren't any sissies in the cages and more than a little relieved. If they were all gone too, then maybe this wouldn't end in embarrassment. But she just smiled and took me by the hand further into the basement, further than my step-father had taken me on his threatening tour. I wondered just how big the basement was and started to think it was more like an underground compound when the winding tunnels finally led us to a room filled with whispered giggles.

We stepped into a room filled with cots, enough to hold a sissy army. I wondered just how many sissies Darren planned to own. All the other sissies were there...Sakura wearing only her cage. blushing and looking away as we made eye contact...Bambi practicing pouting in front of a mirror, turning with a giggle as she saw me in the reflection....Lola a look of haughty passion on her face as she sat on Cunt's back, slapping her ass to get her to carry her around the room...the look of serenity on Cunt's slack face telling me it wasn't entirely forced...they all turned to me in stunned surprise, and Isabella finally broke the silence. “Well Master, this is where we sleep. They would probably just keep us in the cages overnight, but they don't want our skin getting those nasty grid marks now do they?”

“I...I guh guh guess not...” my stuttering sputter was returning with a vengeance. I didn't like the hungry look the sissies were giving me and all of the sudden I wondered what the stakes of this not so little game where. “Uhm what eh eh exactly is the gah gah game, Isabella?”

She took me by the hand, and led me to the center of the room, I felt surrounded by sissies, crowded by their eyes, I just stared dumbly as she started unbuttoning her shirt, when she saw the clueless expression on my face, she laughed and said, “What are you waiting for, Master? We both have to be naked to play sissy chicken.”

I started pulling off my clothes as fast as I could, I had no idea what sissy chicken was, and yet there I was, standing before her absolutely naked, my cock already aching, dripping precum on the floor at the sight of her so soft and so hard at the same time, I hoped she wouldn't notice, but of course she did, “Oh this won't do at all. If you want to win at sissy chicken you'll have to last longer than this. The rules are simple, we both rub our cute little clits together in a race to see who cums first, only who ever finishes first, comes in last. I'd tell you what happens to the sticky little loser, but I don't want you to cum before we can even get started.”

I saw the fire burning in her eyes again, threatening to melt me on the spot, I looked around the room, and saw that they were all waiting for it to happen. Licking their lips in anticipation of what was to cum. I don't know why, but I had the craziest notion that I might actually be able to win this time. I had lost every battle of wills I'd ever had with her, but in a way, that gave me an advantage. She wouldn't be expecting a challenge. And I gambled everything on that, hoping not only to win the game, but hopefully her heart. Somehow I just knew that if I could only connect with her as equals, just once, we could put all the games aside.

I stepped closer and she took my cock in her hand, smearing my copious leakage all over her smooth sissy stick, and then began rubbing it against mine. I knew from the moment she put her other hand on my chin and lifted my gaze to hers that I was doomed. The sharp angle of her smirk cut me down to size...the tip of her tongue stuck out of the other side of her mouth, ready to lap me up...her nostrils flared like a savage beast stoking the fires that made her cheeks flush with anticipation, a single bead of sweat running down her smooth skin, making me wish I was tall enough to lick it off...her eyes held me prisoner, the reflection of a simpering sissy trapped inside them. I tried to look away in one last futile effort to hold out just a little longer, but that only made things worse. I saw her cock dwarf mine as it crushed against it, pushing it into my soft stomach, her cock-head poked my belly button with every thrust of her hips, making me feel penetrated and helpless. My puny penis was covered in my slick juices, it gave no resistance as her superior member mashed against it, squeezing more and more out until I was thrust my hips back against her, not to try and make her cum first, but to end this sorry spectacle my legs buckling as every muscle went rubbery in response to my sticky spasm. My tiny prick oblivious to the shame of it ecstatic eruption sending a warm buzz throughout me that lasted just long enough for Isabella to pick up my limp body, her muscles popping from underneath her silken skin, and hover me right over her cock.

I came to my senses in time to realize my asshole was puckered around the tip of her cock and I was about to get stud fucked by my sissy in front of a live studio audience. “Please, I AIEEEEEEE!” My leakage had made her cock slick, and my tight little hole was no match for the forces of gravity. I cursed Issac Newton as my legs wrapped themselves around her and my face buried itself in the nape of her neck, hiding my shameful blush in her raven locks...

“Tee hee Make him your little fuck dolly, Isabella!' Bambi bubbled, reaching into her panties and stroking herself feverishly as Isabella pulled me off of her cock, every inch a revelation. Every time I got fucked I discovered something new about my treacherous body. How the slightest angle could be the difference between Heaven or Hell, and take me that much closer to the place where they were one and the same.

“Si, pound this puta's culo until she cries for her papi” Lola had gotten into the show with a frightening zeal, taking poor Cunt by her ears and rubbing her tanned cock across her face until she began obediently taking it all the way down her throat. The look in Cunt's eyes terrified me more than anything, it was one of recognition...seeing the bitch in me surrender to the physics of a phallus pushing into me all the way down to the hilt, pounding my prostate and sending a chain reaction to every raw nerve in my ass. I clenched down on it, felt my asshole milk her hard hot flesh for more sensation. I needed to feel more, to drown my mind in dick doped drool, to escape this nightmarish reality for just as long as she could keep fucking me...

I looked to Sakura for support, hoping to find a single pair of kind eyes in the crowd. Instead I saw the same hazy hunger. I wasn't a Master to her anymore, wasn't even an equal, I was just a sissy chicken and she had no sympathy for anyone weaker than herself. “Yes! Fuck her harder Isabellasan! Send this sissy to the Hell of Never ending Cum!” I thought I might already be there, I couldn't tell if I was cumming anymore, her cock had truly transformed my asshole into a wet cunt, and my body into a vessel for unholy orgasms. Possessing me like foul mouthed demons, twisting my lips into a lewd moan, screaming “fuck me Mommy! Fuck me MOMMMEEEEE! Make you your little cum dump whore! EEEEEEEEEEE!”

Time slowed as she swelled inside me, her cum shooting up inside me sending me careening off her cock and through the basement ceiling, blasting through the floors and out the roof, piercing the sky and cutting through the clouds, burning up as I broke through the atmosphere like some reverse comet, streaking past the speed of light past the edge of the universe, reaching that perfect place where nothing exists, not even me. Everything was empty...it was Nirvana...

I crashed back down to Earth just as suddenly, Isabella dropped me to the floor and laughed as the sissies scrambled to suck her cum out of my abused asshole, to lick her clean in tribute to her triumphant victory. I curled into a little ball, trying to block out everything trying to get back to that wonderful nothingness...”Hee hee Look! He sucks his thumb! I thought only I did that!” Bambi tittered. Luckily I must have hit my head when I landed, because I blacked out, finally escaping.

I came to in spurts, feeling Isabella pick me up and check to see if I was okay...”Jussssst a liiiiiittle buuuuuump. Whaaaaaat a sssssssissssssyyyy” Carrying me out of the basement....sneaking me back up to my room...tucking me in...and giving me a little kiss on the bump when she was positive I was already passed out...It had been a good day after all...

Thursday

I woke up sore, and sorely vexed, with Isabella's morning wood sliding up and down between my ass cheeks as she cooed in my ear “Gooooood mooooorning, Master. Were you dreaming of me? Dreaming of my fat sissy sausage sliding up your cute little boi pussy? Well guess what, you're dreams are about to cum true...”

I leaped out of bed, angry at how she used me last night and afraid I was about to let her do the same this morning. She looked amused at my sudden outburst and I saw that she had changed outfits for me again, this time wearing a much too small Girl Scouts Uniform, only bright pink with 'Sissy Scouts' emblazoned on the shoulder. I saw various badges for anal and crafts, ass to mouth respiration, cumminity service. In one hand she held up her lacy pink thong, and the other a new badge, “Aww, don't you want to earn your deep throating badge today?”

She wasn't even trying to trick me anymore. She thought I was so broken that I'd willingly surrender without even the illusion of a fight, and as I licked my lips, I saw where I might have given her that impression. But I drew a line, then and there. Whatever I was...man, sissy, or something else entirely, I deserved better than her. And I let her know it. “No, Isabella, I don't want anything from you. Now or ever. I don't want you to come near me. So why don't you...” I was about to tell her to lock herself in one of those horrible cages, but just the image of it twisted my guts into a knot. No matter how much she hurt me, I still couldn't bring myself to hurt her back. “why don't you clean up around the house?”

I turned my back on her sullen pout before I couldn't stop myself from kissing it off her face...and with that, I was free...or so I'd hoped. But with every step I took away from her, the closer she was to my thoughts. All I wanted was for her to look at me with those kind eyes all the time, that soft smile melting into mine in a never ending kiss. But I knew that would never happen. If I did see her softer side again, it would only be to play another sick little game. I was tired of being her Charlie Brown, always giving her another chance to pull the football away at the last moment...only instead of landing on the hard ground, I fell onto her hard cock.

I spent a good ten minutes trying to shake THAT image out of my head, and decided to do something to keep it out. I headed down to the gym for the first time in my life, determined to make something of myself. I changed into a tank top, workout shorts and sneakers, and I was fired up, I was raring to go, I was chewing up matches and spitting fire...I was completely lost...where was I supposed to start?

I decided to try something simple, that even I could figure out, and grabbed some free weights to do curls. I looked around for the lightest one, but all I could find was fifty pounds. So taking my good right hand and gripping it as tightly as I could, I lifted with all my might. Pain steadily stabbed it's way up my arm, but I tried to push through it, knowing that with punishment comes reward, and managed to lift it several inches off the ground before feeling it pull me down to the ground. It was strange, there was only room for one hand, but how was anyone supposed to lift fifty pounds with one hand?

I looked around for something more humanly possible, and settled on a treadmill. I fiddled with the controls until I found the slowest pace and easiest virtual track and began running in place as the belt moved below my feet. I felt the impact travel all the way up to my buttocks and I set forth to see how far I could push myself. But after a ten or so minutes, the routine was still somehow going...my legs felt like knives were dragging up and down them and my lungs felt like I was breathing battery acid. And then the machine sped up...set to a blistering 'jog' and hurling me to the ground, landing right on my pride...

It wasn't fair...my step-brothers made exercise look so easy. I briefly considered asking one of them to help train me, but immediately rejected it. I could just imagine what Dirk would say if he saw me failing at the lowest levels of fitness training. “Holy shit. You're even more pathetic than I thought. How can you even call yourself a man?” I looked up at the towering mass of muscles leering down at me and realized with a start that I wasn't just imagining his voice...

“YEEP! I uh I mean hi, Dirk. I was just...well I was trying to...I don't know...” and I really didn't know. Suddenly I didn't know anything. Dirk was pulling me up to my feet, his usual shit eating grin plastered on his aggressively handsome face his eyes looking at me with the same casual contempt as always, but there was something new in them today as well, something I didn't want to put a finger on...”Well, I uh buh buh better be going.” I spoke into the ground and waited for him to let go of my reed like arms.

“I know what you need...” he said, his hands moving up and down my arms, squeezing them slightly as if to feel for nonexistent muscles. I yelped in pain, but he just pulled my hand and placed it on his twitching pecs, his skin tan and slick from his warm ups, he moved my hand further down the rocky path of his chiseled abs, down towards his tight fitting work out shorts already bulging with him still soft. “You need this body, don't you?”

I could barely speak. What was he saying? I didn't want his body. I was straight...ish...I mean, sure I was in love with sissy cock, but that was attached to a soft angel faced succubus, not some huge muscle bear of a man. But once he said it, I did start to have my doubts. I couldn't deny that a part of me got off on being humiliated and dominated...okay, a frighteningly large part of me. And if a sissy could bully the cum out of me, I could only imagine what Dirk could do. But I didn't want it, not really...”I...do?”

I felt his laugh roll through him like thunder. “Of course you do. And if you do every last thing I tell you to do...” he spun me around sending my head into a tailspin, “and fight every instinct your body gives you telling you to stop..,” he pushed me down so my body slumped over, but with his hands on my hips keeping my ass up and out, “then I'll work you hard and long...” he kicked my legs apart until my thighs burned with the strain, my heart was beating a mile a minute. I thought I might end up the first man to overexert himself from a warm up. “Then I'll give you what you need.” His groin pressed against my ass...I was terrified. What was he going to do? Why wasn't I telling him to stop, well besides it being pointless? And why wasn't he hard? If he wasn't about to rape me, then what was he talking about?

“So, let's start off with toe touches and then do some jumping jacks. Once we've got you nice and limber we'll move onto some weights. Trust me, Byron, with me as your personal trainer you'll have a body like mine in no time.” I like to think I was more relieved than disappointed. Either way, there was no way out of the gym but through Dirk, and that meant touching my toes. Which was easier said than done...

Pain gnawed at muscles I didn't know I had, every joint aching and ready to snap like a twig. But I remembered feeling Isabella's thick rod in my throat, and thinking I couldn't go another centimeter, then pushing past the pain to go another few inches...”Another...few...inches...UNNGH!” I managed to graze the tops of my sneakers with tips of my fingers and rose in a triumphant roar. “YES! I did it!” I turned around to see Dirk staring at me in bemused surprise.

“Well normally, you do at least twenty, but since this is your first day, we'll let you off easy. Now let's see those titties bounce.” I was burning up at his condescending tone and the way he talks about me as if I was a women, but I figured it was just Dirk being Dirk, and I did need the help. I began jumping up and down throwing my limbs in all directions and Dirk stood their laughing for a moment before saying, “Stop, stop, stop. You're doing it all wrong. Here, I'll show you.” He started into his jumps, his legs and arms pulling out to a perfect star in the air and moving back down straight as he landed. After starting off slowly, he told me to join in.

I was able to get the hang of it quicker than I expected, and it wasn't as rigorous as touching my toes. Soon I had gotten into the same slow, steady rhythm he was in, feeling the soreness start to weigh down my limbs just as he started to speed up. I tried to keep up, but he became a blur of taut muscles and sweat flying, by the time he was finished I was collapsed on the floor wheezing, watching him bounce hypnotically. “Pathetic, but admittedly, a little less pathetic than I expected. Now, get up, sissy, it's time to get pumped.”

I blushed when I realized he meant lifting weights. And tried to ignore the confusing signals this model of manhood was sending out. He motioned me to lay back down on a weight bench and moved right behind my head, so that his balls were almost resting on my temple. He pulled out a bar with two tiny weights at the end saying, “Normally, these are for going up gradually from something like 350 to 375 before jumping straight up to 400, but for a little while at least, we'll need to build you up on these.” he dropped them into my hands, and they almost crushed my chest, before I managed to keep them hovering just above me.

“Come on...you can do it, feel those titties burn and lift that mother fucker. I'll spot you if you can't do a full rep, but just lift it up once.” I wanted to prove I could do that much. I felt like my arms would split open at any second, but I managed to get them up to his waiting arms. And then I did something that surprised even me. I held them in place, and lowered them slowly down to my chest. “There you go. There might be some hope for you yet.” I swelled with pride and felt a surge of strength travel through me, lifting the bar in one powerful thrust.

I wanted to see how far I could take myself, and again lowered the bar, and again raised it. After a while the pain became just another sensation. And I looked up at Dirk to see how I was doing, immediately regretting it when I saw his bulge looming over me. Every time I did a rep, I imagined what his cock might look like. It looked fatter than his dad's, would it be as long? I knew I shouldn't even be curious about it, but it was literally staring me in the face. In the end, I said, “Can't take it any more...” and handed Dirk the weights, hoping he'd think I was talking about the exercises...

He peeled me off the table effortlessly with one arm and said, “Not bad for your first time. Now for the best part of the work out, feeling that adrenaline wash over you as you take a nice hot shower and ease those sore muscles. Come on, follow me.” I was a little surprised to see our gym came with it's own showers, but with the size of the place, I suppose I shouldn't have been. I was extremely self conscious about showering in front of Dirk, so I couldn't believe my luck when he said. “Well I think you can handle this part by yourself. I'm going to go start my workout.”

I peeled off my rank sweaty clothes and turned on the hot water, letting it hit my skin with a hiss, burning away the stink of sweat. I turned it down to a warm downpour and began soaping up my aching muscles. It felt so good to feel something soft and slippery after working so hard, and before long I was struggling to stifle a moan as I cupped my plump buttocks and slid them up and down against one another. I imagined what Dirk would say if he saw me like this, “Ha! I always knew you were a sissy.” and when I felt his hard cock slip between my ass cheeks and his hand close around my neck, I realized I wasn't imagining it.

“No...I...I...”I tried to protest, but I could barely breathe...I could feel his muscles pressed hard against my back, and I struggled against him, but that only made my ass writhe around his fat cock, hugging it tightly. I stopped before he thought I was doing it on purpose. With his free hand, he reached around and tweaked my nipple forcing a pained moan out even past his grip on my throat.

“I always knew you wanted my cock, your fear filled eyes were just begging me to pop your cherry, but after seeing the way you've been swaying those hips lately, I'd say someone beat me to it.” I started to panic...he knew! He was going to tell my step-father and I was going to end up in the basement! I tried to calm myself, he had no proof, he was just bluffing...or so I hoped.

“Look at you...scared stiff are you?” His hand closed around my cock, as horribly hard as it's ever been and leaking in his grip. “Maybe I'll do you a favor. Maybe I'll force my fat cock up your ass and you can tell yourself it was rape. No one would ever believe you if you told of course. Hell, I could drag you still with your ass still leaking cum to my dad and tell him you begged me for it, and he'd believe me. Shit, by the time I'm done, you will be begging me for it...”

I felt the head of his cock pushing at my entrance, threatening to tear into shreds. I'd never had anything this wide up inside me before, and I didn't know if it would fit...or if it would be worse if it did. I just knew that whether I wanted it or not, I was about to get fucked until I did want it, and then dragged like the spoils of war and laid at my step-father's table, doomed to a life of slavery. So why was I still so hard? Why couldn't I fight past the haze to at least whimper a customary objection? I closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable...and them I heard the low roll of thunderous laughter...

“Sorry, sissy, but you just aren't my type. I like a sissy with a figure, not a flat chested little girl like you.” He dropped me to the floor in a sobbing heap, his laughter echoing off the tile walls as he left as suddenly as he came and echoing in my head long after that. After what seemed like an eternity, I pulled myself up off the floor feeling beaten and violated. The fact that he didn't actually stick his cock up my ass was just a formality. I had been well and truly fucked. And the cherry on top of the shame sundae? I was still hard...

I wasted no time going up to my room and drinking myself into a stupor, half hoping I'd get alcohol poisoning and would never have to see Dirk's smug smirk ever again. I knew it would leave me vulnerable to Isabella if she surprised me in the morning again, but that seemed like a minor embarrassment at that point. I pulled the covers over my head and held onto my pillow tight, curling up into a fetal position and feeling the room rock me like I was back in the womb...and then...nothing...

Friday

I woke up screaming, not sure if it was from the nightmare already dissolving in the light of day, or the realization that I wasn't going to wake up from the nightmare my real life had turned into. I felt like hammered shit that had been left in the sun all day, and somehow I knew this would probably be the highlight of my day. But I didn't want to think about what the day might bring, about having to avoid every living soul in the house for fear of humiliation or worse. And I sure didn't want to consider how long I expected to last at this rate. I just wanted to keep my throbbing head down and take it one agonizing step at a time...

Which wasn't made any easier due to the fact I hadn't cum in 24 hours. And with all the 'action' I had been getting lately, that was like dog years, the more I got, the more I missed it when it was gone. I made the first of what I was sure would be many stupid decisions that day and went to look for Isabella. I needed a cure for my hangover and she always carried one with her. I looked high and low for her and finally found her on the first floor, conspicuously dusting the floor in a French Maid's outfit by bending at the hip and showing off her gorgeous garters biting into her ass, her black lace cheeky panties showing off the seductive slope of her ass while leaving enough covered to make me want to see more. I walked up behind her and gave her a slow squeeze...

“ooOoooh. Master! I knew you couldn't stay mad for long.” She turned and pulled her mouth into mine, kissing away the dismissive comment on the tip of my tongue and painting it with her own, putting sweet words of surrender in my mouth as we fumbled into an open room. I checked to see if it locked behind me...thankfully it did. Now all we had to do was moan quietly and we'd be home free.

I couldn't stop caressing every inch of her with my eyes. I don't know if absence made the heart grow fonder, but it sure made the cock grow harder. And she had to pick my biggest weakness...maids. My first erotic fumblings both set my lifelong fascination and the lifelong ban on maids, my mother finding me nursing on a buxom young maid at age five, a hundred dollar bill in her blouse and milk dribbling off my lips. I'm sure Freud would say that all of my problems stemmed from my mother refusing to breast feed me as a child, but sometimes paying a maid to let you nurse on her is just paying a maid to let you nurse on her. Whatever the cause, they were my Achilles' heel, only of Achilles was soft all over and just extra soft on his heel. Unfortunately for me, Isabella noticed...

“It's about time! I'm been wearing the cutest outfits all week waiting for you to find one you just had to try on. And I finally found it. Do you want to be my sexy little maid, Byron? Or should I call you...Belle?” She began slowly stripping off her clothes and flinging them at my feet. I tried to tell myself I just liked seeing her in them, but as each piece fell to the ground and my eyes followed it instead of ogling her naked flesh...I knew there was no point kidding myself...

“Yes, Mistress. Please...call me Belle.” I don't know if it was another case of her planting a virulent seed or if I was already too fertile, but lost in the moment, I didn't care. I was ready for one more try at kicking that football, as I slipped on her panties and felt the lace rub my cock maddeningly...her stockings kissing my legs continually with softness...the garters she helped me put on tugging at them in constant reminder...a corset clinched tight around me in a lover's embrace giving me a slightly womanly curve, making me light headed and giddy from lack of breath...the short ruffled skirt and low cut top, made for only just covering my girlish ass, that is until I twirled to turn around or bent over to pick up things...the little bonnet, so innocent and erotic at the same time. I could barely sit still, squirming in manic desire as she put on my make up, making me the perfect vision of domestic slavery...

By the time she said, “Belle, my cock is dirty. I need you to clean it,” it was already in my mouth...and before long, I heard her say, “That's a good little, sissy. I told you that you could take the whole thing.” I feel a sense of ashamed accomplishment as I feel her smooth balls rest on her chin and smell her intoxicating mix of pomegranate and a hint of musk as my nose crushes into her smooth taut torso. This was the last time. It had to be. We couldn't keep sneaking around waiting for a chance for a furtive fuck or speedy suck. And if I got caught...no, I didn't even want to imagine what it would be like to be stuck in that sissy hell down in the basement. At least not until after I came inside her pretty lace panties...and then never again...

It didn't take long for either of us, apparently I wasn't the only one that didn't get to cum the night before...I felt her throbbing inside me, and heard a perverse voice shout, “No...on my face...please, cum on my face!” That I realized with a whimper belonged to me. Before I could change my mind, and I'm not sure I wanted to, she had pulled out and was ready to blow...time slowed to a crawl as I saw the veins in her cock pulse and then everything went white.

My eyes stung as a hot load of cum coated my face, but I obediently waited for her to lick them clean. Enjoying the frustration and wanting this moment to last as long as possible. When I finally felt her soft tongue petting my face, I just melted into her arms. Completely submissive and accepting what ever delicacies she decided to share with me by spitting them slowly into my mouth. Was that asparagus roasted in duck fat that I detected hints of? I swore I'd pin down that taste some day, I just needed more samples.

My hangover cured, and the buzz still keeping me floating above the pit of despair and regret, I wanted to make this last as long as possible. After all, it would have been a shame to waste a good French Maid outfit. “Please, Mistress, please fuck me...I'll be a good little maid slave, I swear.” She laughed as she led me over to a nearby desk, so that she could fuck me standing up. I expected her to tease me more, but I guess she needed it almost as much as I did at that point. She simply greased my boi pussy with spit and cum and stretching me while I moaned around her fingers, and then pushed her cock inside me. I wasn't sure if she whimpered or I did, but either way, we both knew what we wanted at that moment. She wanted to fuck me hard and I wanted to get fucked...hard

That was when I noticed I was looking out a window and that we'd forgotten to close the blinds...and when I saw that twerpy little runt, Dale, stating through the window with a sadistic smile carved across his face. That was when I knew I was about to get fucked...hard...and that it would never end...