bluesoul
02-21-2013, 11:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kKw9na7.jpg

Females+Shemales
02-22-2013, 09:29 PM
lol, its so true!

Chaos
02-23-2013, 02:19 AM
Quite possibly the dumbest comparison post I've ever seen....and kind of offensive to assume that these "qualities" are in any way defining a whole group of people accurately.

BeardedOne
02-23-2013, 02:34 AM
Actually, based on personal experience, it is rather accurate.

Chaos
02-23-2013, 02:43 AM
Well, honestly, I've met SOME that these correctly identify,but the majority do not (of the people I've met).
But I DO find it offensive that it assumes all girls are whores and all traps are virginal,pure,and waiting for Mr. Right.

You can't even IMAGINE that that is true....Unless you have driven all women away from you and have a psychotic attraction to traps....and you're just not right mentally....

I have a small handful of GG's I am friends with that make nuns look like Mafia Hitmen.....

I also have a few gay friends that would be considered traps that make the Whore of Babylon look tame.....

Quiet Reflections
02-23-2013, 03:06 AM
I love how for traps it say pure,virginal, and waiting for the right guy and then it say ready for sex 24/7.

bluesoul
02-23-2013, 03:08 AM
But I DO find it offensive that it assumes all girls are whores and all traps are virginal,pure,and waiting for Mr. Right.

You can't even IMAGINE that that is true....Unless you have driven all women away from you and have a psychotic attraction to traps....and you're just not right mentally....

http://i.imgur.com/6TYTdUx.png

Quiet Reflections
02-23-2013, 03:09 AM
and yes chaos it is mostly BS but then this board is made up of mostly BS anyway. Everyone knows traps think they are princess' too and have also been filled with other mens cocks and cum

MHarrigan82
02-23-2013, 03:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6TYTdUx.png

bluesoul you are a crazy guy. Lol captain save a ho. Not all genetic girls are like that. Some enjoy sex more than guys. My ex girlfriend sex drive was higher than mine and wanted it all the time but she was very materialistic. I have date a transwomen that did not want to have sex hardly at all but wanted to shop with her girlfriends every weekend.

Genetic
02-24-2013, 03:37 AM
This image is out of context so doesn't come across the way it's intended. On 4Chan there is equal love and hate for traps and this image was created purely to piss the haters off, not as a genuine comparison.

mikejones
02-24-2013, 03:56 AM
Clearly an exaggeration, but still funny as hell! Lighten up!

giovanni_hotel
02-24-2013, 04:23 AM
I like the comparison because it highlights even if in an exaggerated way how some TS are cooler and more compatible than many GG.

Everyone knows ALL traps deep down are hopeless romantics looking for a LTR.

Protoman2050@gmail.com
02-24-2013, 04:32 AM
I like the comparison because it highlights even if in an exaggerated way how some TS are cooler and more compatible than many GG.

Everyone knows ALL traps deep down are hopeless romantics looking for a LTR.

That's me! LOL!