PDA

View Full Version : newest member saying hello to all

angiecassy
02-19-2013, 09:53 AM
hi, i am angie cassy from mangalore, karnataka state of india, i love shemales and love all of them. i have joined here to learn a lot about shemales and people who adore them. you can pm me or email me and become my friend and share your experiences. shemales can also feel free to communicate.

JenniferParisHusband
02-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Hello Angie, welcome to H.A.

robertlouis
02-20-2013, 08:04 AM
hi, i am angie cassy from mangalore, karnataka state of india, i love shemales and love all of them. i have joined here to learn a lot about shemales and people who adore them. you can pm me or email me and become my friend and share your experiences. shemales can also feel free to communicate.

Hi Angiecassy. Welcome to HA. I've visited your home state many times on business, focussing on Bengalaru (Bangalore). Fascinating area with great food and lovely people.

kukm4
02-20-2013, 09:10 AM
welcome

rahulcosta
12-18-2014, 07:50 AM
hai cassy frm mangalore

svin_renigoth
12-18-2014, 08:04 PM
Welcome!

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
12-18-2014, 08:36 PM
Hi angie cassy,

I am, also, new to this board.

I checked a google map to see where you are in India. You are right on the coast. It must be nice, there...or?

I would be curious to know a nice vegetarian plate of food that you would like eat.
I am a good cook, and where i live in Montreal, Canada, we have a large Indian population so finding ingredients would be very easy as there are many Indian food stores.
I like Indian food but i don't like eating in restaurants because i can cook it myself if i knew what spices to use, and, i'd rather avoid the high restaurant prices for Indian food.

I am a vegan, actually, but i do cheat once in a while. I am only a vegan for health reasons. I used to love eating all sorts of meat. I am now like an "over sized bunny rabbit" eating vegetables.
No, i don't have long ears.

Welcome to the board.

Babe,
xoxo

GroobySteven
12-18-2014, 09:18 PM
You all realize that this person joined almost 2 yrs ago and is most likely not even here anymore? Check the date of the post ... sometimes I think one needs a license to post.

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
12-18-2014, 09:43 PM
Hi Grooby,

LOL no i didn't even check the date. Now i see he has posts, friends and everything.

Maybe he wasn't able to get to a computer since that time?
Could that be?

Geez. I see someone saying "I am new" and i just want to say hello and extend a welcome.

Maybe i'll still get that personal vegetarian recipe.

LOL
Babe,
xoxo

svin_renigoth
12-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Oh crap, ahahahah I didn't even look at the post date and I usually check that sort of thing first.