PDA

View Full Version : Natural Looking Surgery

sexxxylexi
04-25-2006, 09:39 PM
I will not allow someone that is not on here to defend herself be put up for ridicule by the likes of some of the assholes on this board

alpine
04-25-2006, 11:35 PM
The best part about madison is her naturality below the belt.

I went to the strip nights once and we blew eachother in the private dance room.

sexxxylexi
04-26-2006, 12:08 AM
The best part about madison is her naturality below the belt.

I went to the strip nights once and we blew eachother in the private dance room.

Deepdarkfucker
04-26-2006, 12:34 AM
Damn you are beautiful!

Ecstatic
04-26-2006, 01:46 AM
Hard to say without seeing before pics. She looks really good, and since I can't tell from the pics just what surgeries she's had, I can only say that the surgery seems flawless. But (don't hate me for this--just being honest) while her surgery looks natural, you can still very much see the man in her. You look more natural to me, Lexi.

sexxxylexi
04-26-2006, 01:53 AM
Hard to say without seeing before pics. She looks really good, and since I can't tell from the pics just what surgeries she's had, I can only say that the surgery seems flawless. But (don't hate me for this--just being honest) while her surgery looks natural, you can still very much see the man in her. You look more natural to me, Lexi.

BeardedOne
04-26-2006, 01:56 AM

pfffffff look at my jaw dead give away

Oh, puh-leeze. Look at whassername on Desperate Hosuewives. Bree?

You wanna talk jaws? :roll:

Quinn
04-26-2006, 02:07 AM
My two cents:

1. Overall, she looks quite natural;

2. I like her eyes;

3. My only criticism would of her forehead and hairline, which betray something of her past as a man.

-Quinn

sexxxylexi
04-26-2006, 02:09 AM
Have fun

shemalejunky
04-26-2006, 02:13 AM
Holy FUCKING OVER REACTION BATMAN!!!

sexxxylexi
04-26-2006, 02:15 AM
8)

alfredog
04-26-2006, 02:25 AM
I can't argue that surgery doesn't benefit some women and tg's, but I have to say that most looked much better before surgery.

Whatever you can do to enhance your looks before resorting to the knife, do it. So you have a strong jawline. So do Brooke Shields and that Alias chick. There are women of a whole variety of looks whose femininity and beauty are never questioned.

Some of the most gorgeous tgirls on this board are passable because of "flaws" that you'd find on any genetic female. Others have had so much work done, they look "perfect" in such an unreal way, the average joe would peg them as either an anorexic fashion model or a tgirl trying way too hard.

Allanah Starr exists to contradict everything I just said. She looks naturally stunning after a whole barrage of surgery. But if you're starting off with a face as naturally pretty as yours, I wouldn't dare put a knife to it.

Quinn
04-26-2006, 02:26 AM
ok you guys tottally MISSED the point of a GOOD THREAD ONCE AGAIN! Did you guys mi8ss the part where said NOTHING NEGETIVE? I made this thread to showcase the beauty of someone and I am ashamed to say I even started this fucking thread.

With all due respect, Lexi, no one is attacking this woman. Rather, we have politely responded to the question you put forth when you asked the following:

Ok I am looking to get people's oppinions on cosmetic surgery. I believe that this tgirl's surg looks flawless and tottallyu natural what do u think?

I've always thought you were cool and all, but your response doesn't make a bit of sense. If you are not interested in hearing honest and well intended answers to your questions, then you shouldn't ask them.

-Quinn

scorpion
04-26-2006, 02:28 AM
i think she is werry beatiful... I haven nothing against natrual locking surgery... but I think many t-girls locks beatiful only whith makeup..Much depend on the whole person... a not so pretty person can also bee attractive..
Personaly I like t-girls who keept some of there maskulin
looc...Its my taste

sexxxylexi
04-26-2006, 02:54 AM
Oh and by all means this is not a post looking for a negetive outcome at all.

Were ya able to READ it this time>?

sexxxylexi
04-26-2006, 02:56 AM
ok you guys tottally MISSED the point of a GOOD THREAD ONCE AGAIN! Did you guys mi8ss the part where said NOTHING NEGETIVE? I made this thread to showcase the beauty of someone and I am ashamed to say I even started this fucking thread.

With all due respect, Lexi, no one is attacking this woman. Rather, we have politely responded to the question you put forth when you asked the following:

Ok I am looking to get people's oppinions on cosmetic surgery. I believe that this tgirl's surg looks flawless and tottallyu natural what do u think?

I've always thought you were cool and all, but your response doesn't make a bit of sense. If you are not interested in hearing honest and well intended answers to your questions, then you shouldn't ask them.

-Quinn

Leave out the most important part eh?

Oh and by all means this is not a post looking for a negetive outcome at all.

Refresh your memory?

Quinn
04-26-2006, 03:14 AM
Lexi, if you are simply looking to have your opinion validated, don't ask questions that require a response. Rather, you should have simply posted a statement to the effect that you considered her to be beautiful and a good example of a natural look – followed by a second statement clarifying that you only wanted to hear opinions that matched your own in every detail. That would have made sense. By contrast, the statement that you posted was inherently contradictory and obviously did not convey that message.

-Quinn

MrBean
04-26-2006, 03:44 AM
Hello, are those the new pictures after the cosmetic enhancement? She looks the same , she is beautiful but not 100% passible from what I have experienced. Her BBBJ's at the dancenights are very nice btw.

fishman33
04-26-2006, 04:06 AM
Lexi, if you are simply looking to have your opinion validated, don't ask questions that require a response. Rather, you should have simply posted a statement to the effect that you considered her to be beautiful and a good example of a natural look – followed by a second statement clarifying that you only wanted to hear opinions that matched your own in every detail. That would have made sense. By contrast, the statement that you posted was inherently contradictory and obviously did not convey that message.

-Quinn

cosign.

sexxxylexi
04-26-2006, 04:12 AM
There I have taken the liberty to tottally remove the girl from the thread hope u guys all enjoyed shitting on a person who did not deserve it and by that I mean the girl I was COMPLEMENTING........ Have fun with your flame wars....

fishman33
04-26-2006, 04:19 AM
There I have taken the liberty to tottally remove the girl from the thread hope u guys all enjoyed shitting on a person who did not deserve it and by that I mean the girl I was COMPLEMENTING........ Have fun with your flame wars....

Jesus Christ...you wanna hop down off that pedistal now? 1) you asked 'what do you think'. Quinn answered, honestly. 2) He was more than complementary overall and there is nothing negative about an honest, critical evalutaion. 3) Like he said, if you don't want opinions, don't ask questions. Make your statements and then say 'if you don't totally agree, then don't respond or else I will throw a gigantic hissy fit for no appearent reason'.

sexxxylexi
04-26-2006, 04:50 AM

Jesus Christ...you wanna hop down off that pedistal now? 1) you asked 'what do you think'. Quinn answered, honestly. 2) He was more than complementary overall and there is nothing negative about an honest, critical evalutaion. 3) Like he said, if you don't want opinions, don't ask questions. Make your statements and then say 'if you don't totally agree, then don't respond or else I will throw a gigantic hissy fit for no appearent reason'.

Why dont you guys hop down off of those pedistals u lifted from Wal Mart? God knows you cant afford them or to even be that high..... I didnt ask anything in regards to masculine traits I said I think her cosmetic procedures look flawless and doesnt look like surge. I also added in there that I do not want any negetive outcomes from this thread. Well, well, well, here we are looking at another bs thread. You guys autimatically jumped on a band wagon calling out masculine traits I am not gonna sit around and let a forum filled with guys that praze tgirls solely on the size of their dicks that look like lumber jacks with wigs and tits try and call out a girl that I was purely saying her surge looks flawless and natural. I am just gonna take this as another hit and miss in the world of Trannie Chasers. CHASERS UNITE!

tsntx
04-26-2006, 06:40 AM
and was talking about her bare back blowjobs REALLY neccassary?

Vicki Richter
04-26-2006, 08:48 AM
and was talking about her bare back blowjobs REALLY neccassary?

Yeah guys, please talk about my bare back blow jobs. I've got skills I swear!

sexxxylexi
04-26-2006, 10:10 AM
HOLY SHIT!!!...YOU FUCKIN GUYS NEVER QUIT......THE GIRL WHO'S PICTURES WERE DELETED WAS VERY NATURAL AND VERY PRETTY LOOKING.......YES LEXI, I AGREE WITH YOU, SHE LOOKED GREAT AND VERY NATRUAL.....KUDO'S TO HER.......AS FOR A LOT OF YOU GUYS, YOU HAVE NERVE COMMENTING NEGATIVELY, ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING THE JAILHOUSE LOOKING BEASTS YOU GUYS CREAM OVER JUST BECAUSE THEY GOT BIG DICKS......THATS FUCKIN GROSS........I REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS NICE TO SEE A FRESH FACE WITH OUT SOME BIG GROSS DICK HANGING THERE.....THE IDEA OF LEXI'S POST WAS TO SHOW YOU THAT SOME SURGERIES CAN LOOK NATURAL EVEN IF THE GIRL IS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA THE IDEA IS SHE DIDNT LOOK PLASTIC AFTER HAVING A PROCEEDURE DONE......BOTTOM LINE LEXI, THE SURGEON DID A GREAT JOB AND YES 100% NATUAL LOOKING...

BY THE WAY TO THE GUY TALKING ABOUT THE GIRL GIVING A BLOW JOB IN A CLUB, THAT WAS TACKY, MAYBE IT WAS YOU GIVING THE BJ......

HEY VICKI......WHATS UP ......LONG TIME, NO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

JEN HOWS MY LITTLE TEXAS SWEETHEART.......I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.....

great 2 see a man with class on here.

lots of love

lexi

DJ_Asia
04-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Wow did this thread get fucked up quick!!!

I saw the pix Lexi posted of this girl,and chose not to respond simply because Lexi put it well...she is a very beautiful girl,and no further commentary was necessary.

DJ Asia

BlackAdder
04-26-2006, 03:57 PM
I musta missed it, would have liked to have seen her. Mega and I go for the same look in girls so if he liked her, chances are I would have...

Quinn
04-26-2006, 05:24 PM
LMAO... It's refreshing to see how handily this thread dispels the notion that the trans(s)exual community, which includes all of us, is overrun with melodrama.

-Quinn

Shelby Wylde
04-26-2006, 10:52 PM
My $0.02 worth. If beauty is judged from a single picture, and single frame captured in time. Then we would all ( ladies and gentlemen ) be guiltyof being the ugliest creatures on the earth.
I dont know of anyone who doesn't have photos they wish were never taken....... lol
What I'd love to see are pictures of the gentlemen that come here :)
Shelby

BeardedOne
04-26-2006, 11:11 PM
If beauty is judged from a single picture, and single frame captured in time. Then we would all ( ladies and gentlemen ) be guiltyof being the ugliest creatures on the earth.

Think: Naked baby on bearskin rug. Or one of those omnipresent snapshots of your first bath in the kitchen sink. :shock: