PDA

View Full Version : Megyn Kelly Pregnant Again

Dino Velvet
02-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Fellas, watch what you say around her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BfSBxk0FMc

http://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/11MEGYN_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/10005900037.jpg

buttslinger
02-18-2013, 11:14 PM
Megyn usually plays "good cop"
Hannity and O'Reilly get like a THOUSAND times more money than her.

Glad Palin and what's his name got the boot from Fox.

Dino Velvet
02-18-2013, 11:33 PM
Megyn usually plays "good cop"
Hannity and O'Reilly get like a THOUSAND times more money than her.

Glad Palin and what's his name got the boot from Fox.

She digs in pretty good with O'Reilly making him look like a boob when talking legal issues.

I think the people most sad by Sarah Palin's departure are Tina Fey and my aunt from West Texas.

buttslinger
02-19-2013, 12:43 AM
She digs in pretty good with O'Reilly making him look like a boob when talking legal issues.

I've seen her and Kimberly Guilfoyle on the split screen with O'Reilly when he slips in a Male Chauvinist Pig comment, and their reactions make for good TV.

Dino Velvet
02-19-2013, 03:09 AM
I've seen her and Kimberly Guilfoyle on the split screen with O'Reilly when he slips in a Male Chauvinist Pig comment, and their reactions make for good TV.

Guilfoyle is a sociopath who cracks jokes during segments talking about dead kids. She also hates being reminded she was married to Gavin Newsom. What an obnoxious couple they musta been. Reminds me of a story an ex told me about the rudest thing she was ever exposed to having to share an elevator with Serena Williams and Keyshaun Johnson.

buttslinger
02-19-2013, 03:24 AM
.....rudest thing she was ever exposed to having to share an elevator with Serena Williams and Keyshaun Johnson.

You're not baiting ME, Velvet!!!

Which one is Serena?

fred41
02-19-2013, 03:28 AM
Reminds me of a story an ex told me about the rudest thing she was ever exposed to having to share an elevator with Serena Williams and Keyshaun Johnson.

lol...okay Dino, I lost count of the amount of hot sake bottles I downed at my local Japanese joint (the bottles look smaller the drunker I get),.....I just signed on and saw this post....please tell me the story...

fred41
02-19-2013, 03:30 AM

Which one is Serena?

I know she's the size of a linebacker...but I love that chick...lol.

Dino Velvet
02-19-2013, 03:33 AM
lol...okay Dino, I lost count of the amount of hot sake bottles I downed at my local Japanese joint (the bottles look smaller the drunker I get),.....I just signed on and saw this post....please tell me the story...

Sounded like they were loud as fuck throwing their hands around dropping stuff on the floor acting like they were playing Twister except both trying to lose. Five minutes of severe nonsense in close quarters.

Dino Velvet
02-19-2013, 03:34 AM

Which one is Serena?

You've never been rude to me. I think of you as a nice guy whether you want me to or not.

fred41
02-19-2013, 04:03 AM
Sounded like they were loud as fuck throwing their hands around dropping stuff on the floor acting like they were playing Twister except both trying to lose. Five minutes of severe nonsense in close quarters.
Thanks for the story buddy...
..Five minutes is a long time to have to spend on an elevator.

Stavros
02-19-2013, 04:25 AM
Another bunch of Americans I have never heard of, the only thing that strikes me is how rude these people are on tv, is that supposed to boost the ratings? Or are journalists now making the news instead of reporting it?

Dino Velvet
02-19-2013, 04:33 AM
Another bunch of Americans I have never heard of, the only thing that strikes me is how rude these people are on tv, is that supposed to boost the ratings? Or are journalists now making the news instead of reporting it?

I think they tell her to sass it up for ratings. Lotta weird moments between stories. At least she doesn't have a fake Kathy Lee Gifford laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_XPOqdIxGg

robertlouis
02-19-2013, 04:34 AM

As you're talking about Faux, Stavros, I presume that the omission of "up" after "news" was entirely accidental? :whistle:

hippifried
02-19-2013, 05:00 AM
Who? Is there a reason to care?

fivekatz
02-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Karl Rove says not so fast and wants to double check the MRI.

fred41
02-19-2013, 06:55 AM
ultrasound

fivekatz
02-19-2013, 07:30 AM
ultrasoundDo you really except Rove to get that right?

fred41
02-19-2013, 01:34 PM
Do you really except Rove to get that right?

good point...