PDA

View Full Version : Shortest Woman You've Ever Gone Out With

Dino Velvet
02-17-2013, 08:06 PM
I went out with a gal who was 4'9''. She was an aerobics instructor with a cartoon voice.

Rusty Eldora
02-17-2013, 09:09 PM
I have a GG Chinese provider friend, she has hooked me up with well over a dozen Chinese ladies. One was 4'-8 and about 95 pounds, a real spinner. She was fun.

Jericho
02-17-2013, 09:13 PM
A couple of real short ladyboys...Tho, i was too busy with other things to get out the tape and measure 'em! :shrug

Quiet Reflections
02-17-2013, 09:27 PM
4 foot 9 inches. Very pretty girl but she had a thing for guys taller than me so it never worked out.

LibertyHarkness
02-17-2013, 09:30 PM
my gf is 4ft 9 :)

RallyCola
02-17-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm 6'3" and my wife is 5'4" so she is the shortest woman i have ever dated.

That said, I have did the dirty dirty with shorter women....the shortest was 4'10".

Dino Velvet
02-17-2013, 09:33 PM
my gf is 4ft 9 :)

So glad you showed up. Any more pics of that pretty little girl that you'd like to share? She's precious.

LibertyHarkness
02-17-2013, 09:36 PM
hi dino..

soon i will post some pics we are shooting some content together on 27th .. and i am shooting her some solo stuff/promo glamour shots for her modelling stuff to get her going in the industry here in uk .. kinda moving away more from ts stuff now and more into straight/glam stuff :) been busy bee shooting lots of females for my new sites :) will set you up some nice funhole shots haha x

RallyCola
02-17-2013, 09:38 PM
i know a couple that is somewhat the opposite....she is 5'7" and he is 5'4". its funny when we are at a formal thing and she is in heels. its like, "aww...lauren brought a little kid to the party"

Dino Velvet
02-17-2013, 09:38 PM
hi dino..

soon i will post some pics we are shooting some content together on 27th .. and i am shooting her some solo stuff/promo glamour shots for her modelling stuff to get her going in the industry here in uk .. kinda moving away more from ts stuff now and more into straight/glam stuff :) been busy bee shooting lots of females for my new sites :) will set you up some nice funhole shots haha x

Thanks Libby. She's your real life girlfriend and I will always be respectful. I will also be happy to look at any pics you'd be willing to show. Thanks again.

LibertyHarkness
02-17-2013, 09:40 PM
lol :) she getting some big ole titties for the summer :) nom nom

yeah i got lots of funhole pics to share with you haha ., been shooting lots of females :) will shoot some TS girls when next in usa haha .. uk has no TS girls basically to shoot other than the usual 4/5 girls.. so kinda given up on that idea lol

PeePeeLover
02-18-2013, 12:38 AM
Dated a 4'9 girl before but have been DYING to date a dwarf/midget/little person. Bridget the Midget is on top of that list

Dino Velvet
02-18-2013, 02:36 AM
How cute is she?

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/MidgetGirlGettingFacial.gif

robertlouis
02-18-2013, 06:44 AM
A couple of real short ladyboys...Tho, i was too busy with other things to get out the tape and measure 'em! :shrug

For ladyboys, read sheep? :whistle:

fivekatz
02-18-2013, 06:49 AM
5' 3". The height thing does not matter much to me but that shortest was one of the try loves of my life (I am 5' 11").

I have had really hot relationships with GGs and TS of all heights. Between the romance and the raw sex I have found little time evaluate the relation it has to a quality relationship. I will say I feel no smaller a man with a woman taller than me and no bigger a man with a women shorter than me.

robertlouis
02-18-2013, 07:03 AM
5' 3". The height thing does not matter much to me but that shortest was one of the try loves of my life (I am 5' 11").

I have had really hot relationships with GGs and TS of all heights. Between the romance and the raw sex I have found little time evaluate the relation it has to a quality relationship. I will say I feel no smaller a man with a woman taller than me and no bigger a man with a women shorter than me.

I'm also 5'11', but I find the right height is the girl who nestles into your shoulder when you're cuddling or out walking.

As I've said before, I'm just a hopeless romantic.

fivekatz
02-18-2013, 07:10 AM
I'm also 5'11', but I find the right height is the girl who nestles into your shoulder when you're cuddling or out walking.

As I've said before, I'm just a hopeless romantic.Bro there is also something to be said for girl looks into you eyes because she your height or inch or two taller, puts her hand gently on the back of your neck and slow dances with you. It is ....awesome. It is all about the person and their ability to not only make you feel great about you, but stirred inside about being with them. Just my take.