PDA

View Full Version : Helping a Ts Friend Out

AussieWonder
02-16-2013, 11:54 PM
Hi all,
I am new to the site and have a question open for discussion.

I am a male and I grew up with a male friend who is now a fulltime TS.
He was 23 when he decided to make the change as he felt its was the right thing for him to do. I supported him the whole time when most of his other family and friends didnt want to know him.

Now 10 years on she is quite stunning. We have never had any sexual contact or anything as I do not want to destroy our great friendship....
But lately she has been making some comments mainly after a few drinks how I would love it and wouldnt be able to resist her cock.

It didnt really turn me on at the time. For my last birthday the she got me a rather large suction based dong and said "Try this when you get a chance"

Well I did and I loved it! I watch myself for hours in front of the mirror and I use it on a regular basis.
I didnt tell her as I dont want her to think I am interested in getting her to bed. I actually dont see her in a sexual way at all as we have been such great friends for so long. Sex will destroy our good friendship and I told her this and she agreed.

One of her TS friends visited me...and to cut a long story short she watched me used my dildo and it was such a turn on for me. Nothing else happened.

She said I would probably enjoy some fun time with a TS. Now i am questioning.. myself should or shouldnt I? I do enjoy my dong but thats as far as its gone with me.
And have I made the right decision in not doing anything further with my friend?

Cheers

GroobyKrissy
02-17-2013, 12:34 AM
You have answered your own question in there somewhere I think.

Molly D'Vyne
02-17-2013, 01:18 AM
That's the same age I started transition. I'm nowhere near as far in as your friend is (I turn 25 in a few months), but I understand where you're coming from as I also have friends I knew before that I'm interested in and vice versa. Honestly, if she is interested in you... and you are interested in her... I'd say to go for it!

Jackal
02-17-2013, 01:40 AM
Ask her out on a date and take it from there. Treat her well, my friend.

timid1
02-17-2013, 02:42 AM
Aussie Wonder, oh my goodness , I certainly don't feel I have all the answers , but I've always believed that you only regret the things you don't do. If you try a physical relationship on the understanding that it won't affect your long term close friendship then it must be worth a try in my book. You stood by her years ago , your bond is very strong . She clearly fancies you, and it would seem you find her very attractive too. In your shoes I would take the next step, but go with your gut and instinct, do what you feel is right.
Good on yer mate!

Human-After-All
02-17-2013, 03:44 AM
You're talking about it as if the goal is to keep sex with your friend separate from your friendship. Maybe it could be the beginning of the evolution of your relationship from a platonic to a romantic one. If she's hot and if you already care deeply for her and the feeling is mutual, then I say not only should you go for it but you should have a conversation with her about maybe having a real relationship.

Rusty Eldora
02-17-2013, 04:17 AM
I would think about it carefully, you are about to embark on a journey. You have probably the same risk of losing her as a friend either way you go. She seems to want to make the relationship more, I think I would gently explore the relationship side, but do it with some flash as a real date, or a date weekend where your are somewhere fun.

Have you discussed it with her at all, the two of you should discuss both your desires and fears.

fivekatz
02-17-2013, 04:17 AM
IMHO whether this friend was a TS or GG having sex always carries with it the the possibility of finding a true mate (a friend you love to have sex with) or making things between you either awkward for a period of time or wreck your friendship.

You are the only one who can weigh those trade-offs, your curiosity and your desires. You have the advantage and disadvantage of having been long time friends. If i were me I'd ask straight out is this just a conquest to you, casual sex, or does it have some greater meaning if it sparks for both of us. Then stare her in eye and say "don't shit me!"

After that you will know what to do. people IMHO are naturally bi-curious but the social norms run contrary to our curious nature. If you are worried about screwing up a life long friendship, don't, But if you are worried that you sexual appetite may be broader than your upbringing, then the heck with it, check it out.

Jdeere562
02-17-2013, 04:21 AM
Sounds like you just woke up from a wild dream or something. Must have a good imagination and some fantasy's too. I wish you well, whichever road you travel. HOPE you end up there safely!

Jericho
02-17-2013, 04:49 AM
Just jump her and get it out of the way! :shrug

AussieWonder
02-17-2013, 06:31 AM
I think she is just more interested in getting me in bed. Just a sexual one off. But this may have consequences. I dont think im willing to take that risk over sex. She is mighty fine but i still see her sometimes as the guy I grew up with.. Confused mind..yes

I have had a sex in the past with long term girlfriends..not TV's...and its ok for a few weeks then it seem to sour..

But I am getting more curious about TV. Not so much my friend but maybe about others.
Thats how I found this site. I have browsed through a few of the threads and there seems to be some haters and negative people in this world. Its a shame as they dont get to know the real person and they just see an image.