PDA

View Full Version : Star-clad and Dressed for War

TempestTS
02-13-2013, 08:39 PM
We are hell and we are free
Star-clad and dressed for our kind of War.

Tempest returns with Treasure in Tophats for a new set up on TS-ROCKDOLLS.COM (http://ts-rockdolls.com)

TempestTS
02-14-2013, 08:58 AM
you guys do realize that I tend to respond to comments right ??? Im not exactly the standoffish type ;)

Prospero
02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
I think it's hard to know t what to say about such an amazing selection of images, Tempest. Amazing.

TempestTS
02-14-2013, 09:39 AM
I think it's hard to know t what to say about such an amazing selection of images, Tempest. Amazing.

Thank you, I did this shoot a few months back and some how forgot about publishing it so Im finally getting it out there - glad you are enjoying it :)

wbmando
02-14-2013, 03:05 PM
My gosh, you are so beautiful!

questioningone
02-14-2013, 06:05 PM
We are hell and we are free
Star-clad and dressed for our kind of War.

Tempest returns with Treasure in Tophats for a new set up on TS-ROCKDOLLS.COM (http://ts-rockdolls.com)

Yeah. Lets go to War...you and me..bitch. You'll bring the heavy artillery I'm sure.:Bowdown:

TempestTS
02-15-2013, 07:28 AM
Yeah. Lets go to War...you and me..bitch. You'll bring the heavy artillery I'm sure.:Bowdown:

I love this war because I never lose, cut me baby I just bleed booze

BigDF
02-15-2013, 08:50 AM
you guys do realize that I tend to respond to comments right ??? Im not exactly the standoffish type ;)Say it ain't so? And here I am thinking that a very shy girl is hiding behind your avatar. :joke:

You are beautiful, Tempest, and I suspect that you live up to your name.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

TempestTS
02-16-2013, 07:56 AM
Say it ain't so? And here I am thinking that a very shy girl is hiding behind your avatar. :joke:

You are beautiful, Tempest, and I suspect that you live up to your name.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Ive been known to foreshadow the coming of the storm :)

BigDF
02-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Ive been known to foreshadow the coming of the storm :)Now, of that I have no doubt. But I would most willingly weather your storm, Tempest. You can pour all over me. :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

TempestTS
02-17-2013, 08:24 PM
Now, of that I have no doubt. But I would most willingly weather your storm, Tempest. You can pour all over me. :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Well they say the storm is always coming LOL