PDA

View Full Version : what's wrong with me? plz help

thefire
02-12-2013, 07:18 PM
hello everyone.. actually im glad to find this forum, it's nice thing to have a such comunnity that accepts you and your toughts..

well, my problem is that i'm a straight guy, and i hate even thinking about being gay .. but the problem is that nothing can turn me on like a tranny fucking a guy!!! or a lady fucking guy with dildo or something..!!!
I've always wished that I'm that guy fucked!!!

does that means that i'm gay??? and is there anything wrong with me??

thanks

bellamy
02-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Well I would say your biggest issue is you are obviously starved for attention and by posting the dead horse of a question you were hoping to get some....

Chaos
02-12-2013, 07:21 PM

thanks

Only you can truly answer those questions.

jessicamoore
02-12-2013, 07:23 PM
First you have to love yourself
gay is just as good as straight
you pay your own bills
if ppl stop living for other ppl and learn to accept themselves life would be a pleasent place
? Was is you gay well only you can put yourself in a certain group
whatever your title is love it and embrace it being gay is ok
god love us all

amberskyi
02-12-2013, 07:27 PM
I can't stop thinking about fucking zombies, am i the anti Christ?

bellamy
02-12-2013, 07:31 PM
zombie love huh??? Yeah now thats an issue worth writing in about ;)

Chaos
02-12-2013, 07:31 PM

Fuck no you are NOT taking MY job :D

thefire
02-12-2013, 07:35 PM
guys you are not getting it..
the question is.. i dont like being with another guy.. i hate it..
but i love being with a tranny!! is that related?? and what should i do!!!

bellamy
02-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Follow Ambers lead..............try zombies

Chaos
02-12-2013, 07:54 PM
No,we get it....you want us to define you so you don't have to look at yourself.

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 08:11 PM

nah...you're just anticipating next week's episode of the walking dead

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 08:15 PM
guys you are not getting it..
the question is.. i dont like being with another guy.. i hate it..
but i love being with a tranny!! is that related?? and what should i do!!!

please search the forum as this topic has been debated endlessly here.

i would suggest you determine what the concept of straight, gay and essentially "transwoman" means to you and you decide if you are capable of separating sex/gender and anatomy/personality. then you may begin to answer your own question.

Prospero
02-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Yawwwnnnnn wake me up when an original question is posted

Chaos
02-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Yawwwnnnnn wake me up when an original question is posted

I may be dead by then....I'm already 40...

Prospero
02-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Young man... Chaos... much to do over your next 50 years. Be brave.

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 08:56 PM
40 is the new 39.

here is an old man...

http://hiphopwired.com/2013/02/11/espn-presents-gotta-be-the-shoes-honoring-michael-jordans-50th-birthday-video/

rockabilly
02-12-2013, 09:00 PM

Necrophilia please.

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Necrophilia is dead boring... biff, biff

tskitana
02-12-2013, 09:03 PM
hello everyone.. actually im glad to find this forum, it's nice thing to have a such comunnity that accepts you and your toughts..

well, my problem is that i'm a straight guy, and i hate even thinking about being gay .. but the problem is that nothing can turn me on like a tranny fucking a guy!!! or a lady fucking guy with dildo or something..!!!
I've always wished that I'm that guy fucked!!!

thanks

open minded. dont think too much.
You get a headache ;)

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Necrophilia is dead boring... biff, biff

ok...please don't think any less of me for actually contemplating this but i had a debate once about necrophilia vs. bestiality. if you happen upon a dead sheep in the field and have sex with it, if you had to choose one, which are you actually engaging in?

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:10 PM
You could, of course, combine bestiality, necrophilia and sadism.... but that would be flogging a dead horse

Chaos
02-12-2013, 09:12 PM
You could, of course, combine bestiality, necrophilia and sadism.... but that would be flogging a dead horse

Why not go for the Gold and piss off some hippies too?
Flog a dead horse with a baby seal....

bellamy
02-12-2013, 09:15 PM
ok...please don't think any less of me for actually contemplating this but i had a debate once about necrophilia vs. bestiality. if you happen upon a dead sheep in the field and have sex with it, if you had to choose one, which are you actually engaging in?

Well if the sheep in your little story is dead then you are engaging in both at the same time.
Now why were you having this debate and with whom?

giovanni_hotel
02-12-2013, 09:17 PM
I've met some very masculine men, punch-you-in-the-mouth-for-talking-shit type guys, who were bottoms.

IMO you can still be every bit a man in the world and still prefer being topped.
I didn't used to think like this until I met a combat vet at the gym who was out.

Just do you.
We're all gonna be called fags and queers anyway, so there's no point in getting caught up in what other people think who don't know you.

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:31 PM
I would agree with what Giovanni says. So many people so hung up... when its all about enjoyment - the giving and taking. Who cares about labels or what you enjoy in bed.

amberskyi
02-12-2013, 09:33 PM
How many guys here would at least feel up or peek at the girl of their dreams if she was dead?
I would totally look at drakes junk lol....god I'm weird

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:34 PM
I would never look at a dead girl in any sexual way. Jeez. That is way too creepy Amber.
I did once cast a glance at Charlton Heston's dick when i noticed he was pissing in the next urinal to me. He's dead now mind you. (it was smallish)

MrT23
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM
How many guys here would at least feel up or peek at the girl of their dreams if she was dead?

Well the weirdest part might be that drake is your dream guy lol

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Who is Drake?

amberskyi
02-12-2013, 09:37 PM
I would never look at a dead girl in any sexual way. Jeez. That is way too creepy Amber.
I did once cast a glance at Charlton Heston's dick when i noticed he was pissing in the next urinal to me. He's dead now mind you. (it was smallish)

It's not like i would jerk off lol...my curiosity would get the best of me tho

amberskyi
02-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Well the weirdest part might be that drake is your dream guy lol

Please, that man could fuck me anywhere, any time and any way

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:39 PM
ps Amber I was so busy defending you from that lunatic a few weeks ago i neglected to visit your site. i just did. I can see why he got obsessed. You are, truly, very beautiful. Sorry....

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Again WHO is Drake please!

Chaos
02-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Sheesh! Gone for a minute and come back to people corpses...
I have to admit I might MIGHT look....If curiosity overwhelmed my urge to not take the false charges of murder...
Drake's a rapper...he made THE worst song ever The Motto (YOLO!) ( other stuff isn't bad though)

MrT23
02-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Please, that man could fuck me anywhere, any time and any way
lol I just think he's a little lame

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:41 PM
No, no and no... no chic or appeal in death.

MrT23
02-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Yeah idk. Dead titties aren't that appealing to me.

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Well if the sheep in your little story is dead then you are engaging in both at the same time.
Now why were you having this debate and with whom?

the debate is with a good friend of mine because i said if i had to choose one label, it would be necrophilia...he said bestiality and the debate went to deep dark places from there.

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Hmmm.... I think I'd just abstain. But of course the thought argument would then be - if you were forced at the point of a gun, and would be executed unless you chose, which would it be. Then I guess it would depend what the animal was... and how dead the cadaver.... jeeez

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 09:50 PM

1...drake is a singer from canada

2...if my "dream" girl lay FRESHLY dead in front of me, i'd look to see what i missed but i wouldn't jerk it to her or do anything to her.

this begs the question....if your enemy lay dead before you, would you violate the corpse (doesn't have to be sexually) to take our your aggressions and freak out their next of kin? i tell you want...i'd firmly implant someone's head up their ass and then call the cops and say "i found him like that"

MrT23
02-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Ok who am I kidding, I might take a peek at jennifer Lawrence's dead ass or scarlet Johnson's dead titties

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:52 PM
For me this debate is too much. Absents himself from thread....

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 10:01 PM
anyone else wonder what joan rivers will look like after being buried for 50 years?

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Ok who am I kidding, I might take a peek at jennifer Lawrence's dead ass or scarlet Johnson's dead titties

i don't know what it is...but i just can't get into her. of all the chicks in X-men first class, i like rose byrne the best.

Chaos
02-12-2013, 10:04 PM
anyone else wonder what joan rivers will look like after being buried for 50 years?

Look at her now and remove an eyelash or two...

Dino Velvet
02-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Somebody needs to work Zsa Zsa Gabor and Ariel Sharon around like Marionettes and make 'em bump uglies.

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 10:14 PM
to the OP....

as you can tell by the tangential nature of this thread...there is nothing "wrong" with you. just be and enjoy yourself and your partners without the guise of labels.

littletwink
02-12-2013, 10:22 PM
I have jerked it in a dead girl's honor. She would have wanted it that way. Seriously.

If you want to consider yourself gay, go for it. I like transgendered women AND feminine transvestites, but also love my manly wife. Some of my friends just call me queer and I'm fine with it.

shemalelvr
02-12-2013, 10:53 PM
to the OP....

as you can tell by the tangential nature of this thread...there is nothing "wrong" with you. just be and enjoy yourself and your partners without the guise of labels.

in other words, nobody gives a shit fella, go find a therapist, get drunk,suck dick,dont suck dick,whatever, just stop with the stupidity.youre asking people on the internet who dont know you to make a judgement..
WE DONT CARE