PDA

View Full Version : Red Lace For Valentines Day - Liberty Harkness

LibertyHarkness
02-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Hello All,

So with this week housing Valentines Day on friday I thought today would be a good idea to do a little sneaky solo photoshoot/Video set for my website in my outfit I am wearing for my Girlfriend on Thursday :)

Have a naughty night of romantic sex and lots of toys of planned (we are going to be shooting a video/pics of that) ..

In this set which I shot my self today lol I am just mooching about in the living room infront of the fireplace and wooden walls ..thought it would make a pleasant change from the usual plain walls etc ..

Anyway see more free pics here http://www.libertyharkness.com//free_gallery_1.php?affid=NONE&prefix=lhval3

Hope you all have a good Valentines Day either shagging your partner or having a good old wankathon:)

Kisses Liberty xxx

PS - i will be posting a hardcore valentines update as well this weekend.

Photography: Liberty Harkness
Model: Liberty Harkness
Site: www.libertyharkness.com

CORVETTEDUDE
02-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Libby, I don't know that I've ever seen you look better! Outstanding!!:Bowdown:

LibertyHarkness
02-12-2013, 02:03 AM
thanks guys most kind to say xxxxx

Willie Escalade
02-12-2013, 03:17 AM
Damn we're gonna miss you this weekend. Looking good...red hot, even!

LibertyHarkness
02-12-2013, 03:28 AM
thanks willie .. yeah shame i cant come over for 2weeks, alas i have to focus my money into my new home ... I will be coming over in May with Joanna though for 2 weeks .. xxx

youngblood61
02-12-2013, 03:39 AM
Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!:jerkoff

robertlouis
02-12-2013, 05:13 AM
Hello All,

So with this week housing Valentines Day on friday I thought today would be a good idea to do a little sneaky solo photoshoot/Video set for my website in my outfit I am wearing for my Girlfriend on Thursday :)

Have a naughty night of romantic sex and lots of toys of planned (we are going to be shooting a video/pics of that) ..

In this set which I shot my self today lol I am just mooching about in the living room infront of the fireplace and wooden walls ..thought it would make a pleasant change from the usual plain walls etc ..

Hope you all have a good Valentines Day either shagging your partner or having a good old wankathon:)

Kisses Liberty xxx

Libs babe. Valentine's Day is THURSDAY, not Friday, so don't miss it.

And now a little valentine card poem, just for you!

Some girls wear blue
But Libby wears red
And the best place for you
Is here in my bed.

:fuckin::fuckin::fuckin:

SXFX
02-12-2013, 05:14 AM
works for me =)

LibertyHarkness
02-12-2013, 02:03 PM
haha woops i thought it was thurday haha xx thanks for reminding me on that lol

thanks guys xxx

amofemboy
02-12-2013, 02:56 PM
i like red!!!always forever...aboveall dressed by liberty

LibertyHarkness
02-12-2013, 11:43 PM
yes red is my fav color :) xx its a power color :)

LibertyHarkness
02-15-2013, 12:14 PM
so did everyone have a good valentines day :)

buttslinger
02-15-2013, 06:50 PM
I must say, Liberty, you do have a good head on your shoulders....now, who's going to have the better garden, you or Sammi?

My Funny Valentine-Frank Sinatra - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i8vJ0tNDLA)