PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Awards week

Willie Escalade
02-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Okay we all know what's going down this Sunday. Given that fact, I'm pretty sure all of the local clubs will be a blast to attend this week. Unfortunately I won't be there due to my Jon's graveyard shift. Everyone else had better be...and share stories of who you meet and such!

I really regret the fact I can't attend Transfix at Cobra on Thursday. Not only is it the Thursday before the awards, it's Valentine's Day. Sucks for me!

Yogi or anyone who takes pictures...POST THEM HERE! I won't get any until Saturday...

Tranny Strip
02-12-2013, 01:22 AM
Okay we all know what's going down this Sunday. Given that fact, I'm pretty sure all of the local clubs will be a blast to attend this week. Unfortunately I won't be there due to my Jon's graveyard shift. Everyone else had better be...and share stories of who you meet and such!

I really regret the fact I can't attend Transfix at Cobra on Thursday. Not only is it the Thursday before the awards, it's Valentine's Day. Sucks for me!

Yogi or anyone who takes pictures...POST THEM HERE! I won't get any until Saturday...

See you my friend on Sunday and Monday!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!

Willie Escalade
02-17-2013, 03:13 PM
The pre-party/barbecue at Buddy Wood's house was pretty damn fun. Quite a few folks made the trip out. Natassia Dreams, Tyra Scott, Sarina Valentina...I could go on and on.

Why Amber pulled a gun on me I'll never know...:ignore:

BellaBellucci
02-17-2013, 10:34 PM
The pre-party/barbecue at Buddy Wood's house was pretty damn fun. Quite a few folks made the trip out. Natassia Dreams, Tyra Scott, Sarina Valentina...I could go on and on.

Why Amber pulled a gun on me I'll never know...:ignore:

She has the right to bear arms, ya know. Good for her! :dancing:

http://cricketsoda.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/right-to-bear-arms-shirt.gif

~BB~