PDA

View Full Version : When did you finally realize you were a sissy bitch?

Christina Fox
02-11-2013, 04:29 AM
Mine was when my last GF broke up with me and her parting words were "Your better off getting fucked in your ass and I'm better off with a real man getting fucked, we'll both be a lot happier this way"

meanwhile I was standing there in a victoria secret 'Pink' lounge sweatsuit and panty thong and lace cami underneath...shivering like a little bitch as she spoke those words, she then left my place to go blow him before he went to work that day, then she came back later and slept over in my bed right next to me and was finger banging herself all night looking at his pictures on her iphone while i laid there next to her in my 'victoria Pink' outfit jerking my dick (she also made me put a condom on so i couldnt squirt anything onto her). She laughed at me when we woke up the next morning as I had a raging boner popping through my sweats and grabbed it for a second and said "aww look at your hard dick" then let it go, and before she left she said "I'll see you later".. and I never saw her since.

She also took all her panties and outfits away from me in a bag before she left, the same outfits she brought over purposely for me to wear... she also took all the outfits and panties I bought for myself over the last couple years and now she wears them for her new BF...(MY OUTFITS)( I just imagine her now wearing my yoga pants and camisoles getting banged out by him)(I bet he doesnt even know I was wearing that same outfit weeks earlier).. oH WELL.. this relationship basically clipped my nuts and turned me into a real woman, I guess she knew what she was doing the whole time. This is what I deserved.

Thats when I truly realized what I am.

Please share your stories.

Quiet Reflections
02-11-2013, 07:52 AM
That is the gayest outfit I can possibly imagine a guy wearing during an argument. I don't know how she could have possibly kept a strait face looking at you.

Christina Fox
02-11-2013, 09:01 AM
well it was a black sweatsuit

natina
02-11-2013, 10:31 AM
this is the craziest story I read this month .

I think?

BellaBellucci
02-11-2013, 11:08 AM
this is the craziest story I read this month .

I think?

For those just tuning in, that means so much more coming from you! :lol:

~BB~

runround04
02-11-2013, 11:43 AM

GroobySteven
02-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Pure fantasy.

RallyCola
02-11-2013, 02:12 PM
that's some cuckold fantasy shit right there.

Christina Fox
02-11-2013, 06:29 PM
It's actually 100% true. but yea, it was so messed up I knew people were gonna say it was a fantasy , thats why I had to post it, but you cant make this stuff up, it rlly happened.

TS Evelyn Summers
02-11-2013, 06:32 PM
* Yawn.....I'm hungry.....Whats for lunch???

RallyCola
02-11-2013, 06:55 PM
It's actually 100% true. but yea, it was so messed up I knew people were gonna say it was a fantasy , thats why I had to post it, but you cant make this stuff up, it rlly happened.

whether it is true or not is irrelevant because this post makes no sense.

1) it was so messed up I knew people were gonna say it was a fantasy thats why I had to post it
posting something isn't going to make it true. i'm the lord jesus christ. there i posted that...must be true by your logic.

2) but you cant make this stuff up, it rlly happened
sure you can...have you read some of the fiction out there...really fucked up shit.

your story is is quite unconventional as most transwomen that i know didn't have such a shock moment related to fetishism and sex to kick start their transition. Moreover, most transwomen i know don't refer to themselves than anything but women. your language, "sissy bitch" is again, is unconventional. you might as well say, "when did you realize you were a shemale"

Lexilove
02-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Sissy bitch? :confused:

Christina Fox
02-11-2013, 07:01 PM
well either way , it makes a good story :)

RallyCola
02-11-2013, 07:03 PM

like i said...welcome to the fray and enjoy the show.

also for LexiLove...welcome as well. 2 posts for you...19 for christina. such virgins!

bluesoul
02-11-2013, 07:06 PM

i'd actually believe this story more if you'd mentioned that your girlfriend also made you type and post this here

GroobySteven
02-11-2013, 07:07 PM

Yeah that's all it is, a good story.

RallyCola
02-11-2013, 07:08 PM
i'd actually believe this story more if you'd mentioned that your girlfriend also made you type and post this here

lol i say, pics or stfu!

Christina Fox
02-11-2013, 10:36 PM
That is the gayest outfit I can possibly imagine a guy wearing during an argument. I don't know how she could have possibly kept a strait face looking at you.
Well it wasn't exactly an argument, it was more like me just standing there while she told me what was what. I didn't say anything back,I just stood there with my thong poking out of the rim of my pants and my dick tightly tucked away in them, what could I say , there i was standing there with barely any bulge wearing her tight victoria sweatpaints.. thats when she walked out (knowing I couldnt follow her outside) and didnt come back till 6 hours later just to lie down a little before she grabbed the rest of her belongings, thats when i noticed the huge thick cum stains all over the front of her fleece top(she must not have noticed) that werent there earlier because She just took out of dryer before she left, thats when it hit me all of a sudden that she hasnt had sex with me in over 2 months...and then she left first thing the next morning, I asked her if we could have sex that night and she simply said "no, just jerk off in your little outfit" and turned her back towards me and kept facebooking on her iphone.

NRT
02-12-2013, 02:56 AM
the more i read it the more it does not sound real. Remember a member on these boards known as Irish Kelly aka Big Dick that made a nuisance of themselves a few years back? I wonder if he/she has returned with this story?

nysprod
02-12-2013, 03:39 AM
Threads like this are forcing me to reconsider my participation here...I mean, do I really need to be associated with crazy shit like this?

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 03:57 AM
Threads like this are forcing me to reconsider my participation here...I mean, do I really need to be associated with crazy shit like this?

i've read mein kampf...it doesn't mean i'm associated with crazy nazis. reading is fundamental and it keeps you abreast of funny shit. don't pull a dita and leave...that's one less person for me to argue with.

nysprod
02-12-2013, 04:08 AM
i've read mein kampf...it doesn't mean i'm associated with crazy nazis. reading is fundamental and it keeps you abreast of funny shit. don't pull a dita and leave...that's one less person for me to argue with.

Lol...you chasing me??

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 04:11 AM
Lol...you chasing me??

fuck...now not only am i a tranny chaser, but an nysprod chaser...what has my life become?

where is my gf to cuckold me while she posts pics on facebook and set me straight...literally!

nysprod
02-12-2013, 04:16 AM
fuck...now not only am i a tranny chaser, but an nysprod chaser...what has my life become?

where is my gf to cuckold me while she posts pics on facebook and set me straight...literally!

Hmmm...perhaps my first thought was correct after all...

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Hmmm...perhaps my first thought was correct after all...

nah...you know you love this place. it takes reality, puts it in a blender and reforms it like a meatloaf...all disfigured yet still tasty.

Christina Fox
02-12-2013, 05:16 AM
I'd really like to say I'm making the whole story up, but this is my true life story that brought me here, but I see its getting churned into something I didnt intend it to be, so.. how do you delete threads/posts on this forum, I cant find the delete button..

BellaBellucci
02-12-2013, 05:25 AM
I'd really like to say I'm making the whole story up, but this is my true life story that brought me here, but I see its getting churned into something I didnt intend it to be, so.. how do you delete threads/posts on this forum, I cant find the delete button..

Leave it up. It's a fine piece of fiction. :whistle:

~BB~

MrT23
02-12-2013, 05:33 AM
This thread makes me uncomfortable

Christina Fox
02-12-2013, 05:34 AM
no but really where is the delete button?

Christina Fox
02-12-2013, 06:01 AM
well its when she said "just jerk off" , ..I said "whatever".. then a little while later is when I noticed her left arm moving rapidly up and down back and forth, ..she thought I fell asleep, but i peered over her shoulder to see her hand right down her pants into her crotch..taking it out licking her fingers and putting it back down... with her phone in her right hand.. looking at this guys facebook photos ..some stud in a bathing suit with no shirt, and then flipping through other pics..same guy at the gym..in his backyard etc..,.. so thats when I started masturbating.. after a few minutes she noticed and said "eww, you better put a condom on, I dont want you squirting any of your SHIT on me, fuck that", then she reached in her purse and pulled out a condom and threw it at me, .. she watched and made sure I put it on then turned back around and I just continued to finish myself off into the condom. I then pretended to fall asleep with the condom on and she continued to finish herself, i just laid there with my eyes closed and about 20 minutes later I heard her taking pictures of me with her phone (sound click and flash was on) ..(I was in full drag with thong, yoga pants, bra and tight fitting little "Pink Vs" hoodie and brand new wig) I dont know what she did with the pics but I assume it was to show her friends.. also I forgot to mention that I checked her facebook the next day and I was kicked off her friends list, and 2 days prior on her wall she had 8 guys all added to her friends over the course of about 4 hours late that prior friday night.. I can only assume they ran a train on her because a week earlier when I was taking her out to dinner she told me she had a train run on her some months before we met, and saw the main guy whos house it was that set up the train, saw him at her new gym and wanted to ask him about it next time she saw him at the gym... I asked her "why would you want to confront him about that".. and she said "well i was drinking heavily then and I didnt remember it but now that I stopped drinking all these memories are coming back and I want to ask him all about how it was to help me remember"... I said "OH" ... and then that was that. She said his name was jeff, and sure enough Jeff was the first guy among the 8 she "new friended" early that saturday morning, ..so who knows what she did that sunday afternoon when she left for 6 hours and came back ..oh well.

Merkurie
02-12-2013, 06:11 AM
Were you feedin this bitch?
http://hpub.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/boondocks.gif

MrT23
02-12-2013, 06:11 AM
ummm

yodajazz
02-12-2013, 06:14 AM
It is often stated that the majority of crossdressers are heterosexual. That raises the question of how their gg female partners would react if they are in a relationship? One can expect a variety of reactions. And this is even true with trans women, whose male partners turn out to be crossdressers. If their partner crossdresses, or completely transistions, the female must have a least some lesbian feelings to make the relationship last, I would think. I look at myself,
and ask, how would I feel if my female partner came to me with a short hair wig, and a mustache? I would not be turned on, even though I find some butch females attractive. Life is interesting, and I love real life stories. I have heard other real life scenarios that were much more negative, such as the woman outing their partner, to all their friends and relatives, before leaving.

One true story I remember following, was of a couple who had children from previous marriages. After going out enfemme one Halloween, the male began to let his hair grow and began to go out publicly as a female, with his wife and alone. He developed his female voice, and sometimes was mistaken for a female with his wife. Male friend from out of town got permission from the wife to take her husband out, when he was in town, and they swore it was platonic. The husband made blogs about his femme adventures, often at fancy restaurants and such with the male friend. He lost his truck driving job partially due to his androgynous appearance. I remember reading once about the husband, whose female name was Kelly, being dressed to the nines, going out on a dinner date, just as his wife was coming home from a hard day's work. I thought to myself, "they are going to be divorced, and that turned out to be true.

As it turned out, Kelly completely transitioned, and eventually had srs. She even started dating men romantically. But before she ended her blog, she realized that she was still attracted to women, and was looking for a female partner. I should mention that her children were ok, with their dad appearing as a female in public. They were often amused when their dad was mistaken for female, even when he was trying to be in male mode. Some unbelievable things happen in real life.

fivekatz
02-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Well it wasn't exactly an argument, it was more like me just standing there while she told me what was what. I didn't say anything back,I just stood there with my thong poking out of the rim of my pants and my dick tightly tucked away in them, what could I say , there i was standing there with barely any bulge wearing her tight victoria sweatpaints.. thats when she walked out (knowing I couldnt follow her outside) and didnt come back till 6 hours later just to lie down a little before she grabbed the rest of her belongings, thats when i noticed the huge thick cum stains all over the front of her fleece top(she must not have noticed) that werent there earlier because She just took out of dryer before she left, thats when it hit me all of a sudden that she hasnt had sex with me in over 2 months...and then she left first thing the next morning, I asked her if we could have sex that night and she simply said "no, just jerk off in your little outfit" and turned her back towards me and kept facebooking on her iphone.Dude, sounds to me like you are on a journey of self discovery and there are probably some good and bad days ahead.

Metohphorically of course, fuck your old GF, and move on. BTW a good start is not to think of yourself as a sissy bitch. Your are simply finding out who you are. Your GF can't define that and certain a bunch of folks on a forum can't.

Only you can. I can't speak to how hard that journey will be, because I haven't taken it, I can only empathize and suggest that you ask others who have been down this road for advice and in forum like this it might be helpful to make it a little less dramatic than your OP.

Just my take...

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 06:33 AM
well its when she said "just jerk off" , ..I said "whatever".. then a little while later is when I noticed her left arm moving rapidly up and down back and forth, ..she thought I fell asleep, but i peered over her shoulder to see her hand right down her pants into her crotch..taking it out licking her fingers and putting it back down... with her phone in her right hand.. looking at this guys facebook photos ..some stud in a bathing suit with no shirt, and then flipping through other pics..same guy at the gym..in his backyard etc..,.. so thats when I started masturbating.. after a few minutes she noticed and said "eww, you better put a condom on, I dont want you squirting any of your SHIT on me, fuck that", then she reached in her purse and pulled out a condom and threw it at me, .. she watched and made sure I put it on then turned back around and I just continued to finish myself off into the condom. I then pretended to fall asleep with the condom on and she continued to finish herself, i just laid there with my eyes closed and about 20 minutes later I heard her taking pictures of me with her phone (sound click and flash was on) ..(I was in full drag with thong, yoga pants, bra and tight fitting little "Pink Vs" hoodie and brand new wig) I dont know what she did with the pics but I assume it was to show her friends.. also I forgot to mention that I checked her facebook the next day and I was kicked off her friends list, and 2 days prior on her wall she had 8 guys all added to her friends over the course of about 4 hours late that prior friday night.. I can only assume they ran a train on her because a week earlier when I was taking her out to dinner she told me she had a train run on her some months before we met, and saw the main guy whos house it was that set up the train, saw him at her new gym and wanted to ask him about it next time she saw him at the gym... I asked her "why would you want to confront him about that".. and she said "well i was drinking heavily then and I didnt remember it but now that I stopped drinking all these memories are coming back and I want to ask him all about how it was to help me remember"... I said "OH" ... and then that was that. She said his name was jeff, and sure enough Jeff was the first guy among the 8 she "new friended" early that saturday morning, ..so who knows what she did that sunday afternoon when she left for 6 hours and came back ..oh well.

http://9thcivic.com/gallery/albums/post/Popcorn_02_Stephen_Colbert.gif

the sheer amount of detail and exposition make it less believable.

Christina Fox
02-12-2013, 06:35 AM
but to come back over with huge cum stains all over her shirt .. I just thought that was so amazing at the time... I couldnt believe it.. they were huge and thick and splattered all over in different directions, and I could tell by the color and texture that they were at least 2 completely different types of loads from different cocks (one was really light and the other was thicker and more yellowish and both had different splash dynamics, one set was really tight and thick and the other kind of spread out like little stars with little drip dots around it)..also earlier that day in the morning she was bent over the bathroom sink naked plucking her eyebrows i went into the bathroom and looked into her anus and it was all spread and open despite being puckered shut.. it never used to be like that it was always closed and tight with no opening, it also had a greasy ring around it. ..so yea , she also never let me hit her in the butt in 3 years

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 06:44 AM
wow...

you realize that if you came here and said....

i used to crossdress for my girlfriend as she was a dominant one but she fucked me over and treated me like crap towards the end which made me really think about who i was and what i wanted so i discovered i'd be happier in transitioning rather than just dressing...

or something to that effect, you would have the support of everyone and no one would doubt your tale. it is the attempt at creative writing with layered detail and constant updating that makes it hard to believe anything you are saying

Christina Fox
02-12-2013, 07:16 AM
Sorry I didnt realize, but now I do, thank you for telling me

Christina Fox
02-12-2013, 07:22 AM
Honestly was just kind of trying to make my story as erotic and enjoyable as possible, but it truly caused me a lot of thinking pain which made me realize I shouldnt have wasted that girls time to being with and should have just been what I was meant to be, and if she liked me for me then good,

This story is more like an erotic lesson, if shew knew I was this way to begin with she would have never dated me to begin with so I wasted both our time

Chaos
02-12-2013, 07:25 AM
Some people have a flair for the dramatic....some don't.
Some people like to add the details that may have given them the impetus to view things differently, in the hopes that someone else has been there and can help.
I know when I tell a story, I try to make it more interesting than " I went here,did this,and then left"...

But,yes,you can give so much detail that the story seems fake...
As an artist I can tell you that the line between believable and NO WAY THAT HAPPENED can be crossed rather easily for most people.
Best of luck regardless!

my my my!
02-12-2013, 08:07 AM
For those just tuning in, that means so much more coming from you! :lol:

~BB~

Was just about to say that. good ol' thread spamming same links every time Natina , we love ya!

fivekatz
02-12-2013, 08:20 AM
Honestly was just kind of trying to make my story as erotic and enjoyable as possible, but it truly caused me a lot of thinking pain which made me realize I shouldnt have wasted that girls time to being with and should have just been what I was meant to be, and if she liked me for me then good,

This story is more like an erotic lesson, if shew knew I was this way to begin with she would have never dated me to begin with so I wasted both our timeYou know there is a saying if you drive through life looking in the rear view mirror you are bound to crash into something in front of you.

So look forward and while we all are informed by our past, today is the day we make tomorrow.

For all some people are jumping on you for the detailed nature of your posts, I take it as you are reaching out and I think you will find once you get past this initial bullshit there are some compassionate folks and a lot of people who have been where you are.

But you were probably right when you said making your story more "erotic" brought some of these curt replies. More about how you felt and less of the sensational detail may get you more advice and more PMs from girls who know what you are going through.

Just my take

Christina Fox
02-12-2013, 08:29 AM
Thank you chaos

natina
02-12-2013, 09:10 AM
FOR EXAMPLE

HOW MANY WOULD DATE A FTM here at HA?

10 Handsome Men (Who Were Born Female)

http://www.oddee.com/item_98038.aspx

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=74315 (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=74315)

MAN TOOL FTM PENIS surgery

http://www.lorencameron.com/mantool/index.html (http://www.lorencameron.com/mantool/index.html)

It is often stated that the majority of crossdressers are heterosexual. That raises the question of how their gg female partners would react if they are in a relationship? One can expect a variety of reactions. And this is even true with trans women, whose male partners turn out to be crossdressers. If their partner crossdresses, or completely transistions, the female must have a least some lesbian feelings to make the relationship last, I would think. I look at myself,
and ask, how would I feel if my female partner came to me with a short hair wig, and a mustache? I would not be turned on, even though I find some butch females attractive. Life is interesting, and I love real life stories. I have heard other real life scenarios that were much more negative, such as the woman outing their partner, to all their friends and relatives, before leaving.

One true story I remember following, was of a couple who had children from previous marriages. After going out enfemme one Halloween, the male began to let his hair grow and began to go out publicly as a female, with his wife and alone. He developed his female voice, and sometimes was mistaken for a female with his wife. Male friend from out of town got permission from the wife to take her husband out, when he was in town, and they swore it was platonic. The husband made blogs about his femme adventures, often at fancy restaurants and such with the male friend. He lost his truck driving job partially due to his androgynous appearance. I remember reading once about the husband, whose female name was Kelly, being dressed to the nines, going out on a dinner date, just as his wife was coming home from a hard day's work. I thought to myself, "they are going to be divorced, and that turned out to be true.

As it turned out, Kelly completely transitioned, and eventually had srs. She even started dating men romantically. But before she ended her blog, she realized that she was still attracted to women, and was looking for a female partner. I should mention that her children were ok, with their dad appearing as a female in public. They were often amused when their dad was mistaken for female, even when he was trying to be in male mode. Some unbelievable things happen in real life.

Quiet Reflections
02-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Well it wasn't exactly an argument, it was more like me just standing there while she told me what was what. I didn't say anything back,I just stood there with my thong poking out of the rim of my pants and my dick tightly tucked away in them, what could I say , there i was standing there with barely any bulge wearing her tight victoria sweatpaints.. thats when she walked out (knowing I couldnt follow her outside) and didnt come back till 6 hours later just to lie down a little before she grabbed the rest of her belongings, thats when i noticed the huge thick cum stains all over the front of her fleece top(she must not have noticed) that werent there earlier because She just took out of dryer before she left, thats when it hit me all of a sudden that she hasnt had sex with me in over 2 months...and then she left first thing the next morning, I asked her if we could have sex that night and she simply said "no, just jerk off in your little outfit" and turned her back towards me and kept facebooking on her iphone.
Cool story bro.

littletwink
02-12-2013, 02:50 PM

NOW you are being a sissy bitch.

I actually believed your story up until the part where you said she stole all your underwear. Some women do have that moment when they snap and just don't want to deal with a sissy anymore, even though they've truly loved and enjoyed having and being with you until that point. But to take all your underwear? Cuckolding is one thing, but taking your undies is a different level of cruelty altogether.

Chaos
02-12-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm amazed by the amount of intolerance,and over the way a story is told no less...
A lot of you talk about how hard it is to be accepted as you define yourselves,and how people must see you as you see yourself...then turn around and automatically judge and put down people trying to share their story because they add detail?
Someone explain how this improves how people see and accept the LGBT community when some of you can't even accept it?

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm amazed by the amount of intolerance,and over the way a story is told no less...
A lot of you talk about how hard it is to be accepted as you define yourselves,and how people must see you as you see yourself...then turn around and automatically judge and put down people trying to share their story because they add detail?
Someone explain how this improves how people see and accept the LGBT community when some of you can't even accept it?

we should only accept things from credible sources which are not outlandish and purposefully fabricated. to accept this incredible (the original meaning of the word) tale of woe without question as you would have us do is to be a mindless drone subjugated by the very hint of femininity and takes attention away from people that actually have abusive relationships and are actually motivated to transition in a sane manner.

let's put it this way: though i hate oprah and jerry springer, i need to use them here. this is not an oprah, heart wrenching tale of empowerment over your transition...this is some jerry springer chair throwing shit and last time i checked, jerry was giving the LGBT community a bad name with his "i'm a shemale...ha ha" shows.

amberskyi
02-12-2013, 03:58 PM
This is obviously a "forced feminization" fantasy.it's actually a kinda popular fetish.google it.
I can tell you as someone who is ts and has allot of ts friends (from all different types of walks if life) i never heard a "coming out" story like this.i also don't know any ts woman who identify as a "sissy bitch".that's like calling oneself a "he-she", it's super insulting and and counter productive to being accepted as a woman like all ts woman desire.

Chaos
02-12-2013, 04:26 PM
That's my point...you can't prove it one way or the other so it's auto attack...that is sad...
How many crossdressers might have transitioned after a similar story? Just because they may not give out the details doesn't mean someone who does is a liar.
If you immediately jump on someone for telling a story and make them immediately go on the defensive you really aren't interested in the truth.

There was a time in my life where I was confused,women didn't seem to notice or even care, and when they did notice me I was used,lied to and generally treated like vermin...
I was forced to evaluate myself and make a choice. Had I been even slightly attracted to men.....things would probably be VERY different for me.
The only reason I DON'T go into detail is because of how painful that part of my life was and I HATE remembering it. As for sane transitions....I'm not sure ALL girls transition sanely or for the right reasons...Given that there are some girls that make ME look like the picture of perfect mental health. That is scary....

Chaos
02-12-2013, 04:44 PM
This is obviously a "forced feminization" fantasy.it's actually a kinda popular fetish.google it.
I can tell you as someone who is ts and has allot of ts friends (from all different types of walks if life) i never heard a "coming out" story like this.i also don't know any ts woman who identify as a "sissy bitch".that's like calling oneself a "he-she", it's super insulting and and counter productive to being accepted as a woman like all ts woman desire.

Not to be the thorn here but do all ts transition exactly the same? I've seen gay men that turn to crossdressing,call themselves sissies and whatnot,and eventually transition....After they did they didn't call themselves sissies anymore. The OP even stated there hasn't been a transition YET. It isn't always easy to change the vernacular you're used to...
My point being there are all kinds of people in the world and infinite stories about them...Who can honestly say they've seen everything that can possibly happen anywhere and therefore this story is nothing but a lie? No one even tried to believe it,it was attack from the get go.....And lets be clear...I read this as a story where someone that was feminized,and used to being called a sissy,was dumped by the dominant person and decided that being a girl might be better than the name calling and humiliation....But lets just go for face value and attack them right?

ditadior
02-12-2013, 07:19 PM

I get a e-mail from a private message from a good customer of mine that is close to my heart and then I see another private message I recently didn't open and ignored about this.

So I searched my name.

I think its funny. Yes I am a attention whore it's been proven many times. I made a thread to post my goodbyes yes big deal. It was my choice and I knew that I was going to get torn apart. But I have some close friends in the community/industry and people I have met and kept close to. I didn't want to just disappear and have people wonder what happened. Yes, it shouldn't bother me and I should have just left but the thing is I care and I didn't want to leave a unknown or have possible things said about me so I posted it.

Message boards are open topics and we all have points to prove and opinons to express but going and stating the obvious or sulking isn't cool.

Rally I don't like you nor care what you have to say. This thread wasn't even about me and you wanted to post my name just to start some shit.

Are you a man of colour? Because you act like a fucking nigger.
Yes I said it. I have my feelings towards types of people of colour don't get me wrong I have my racist tendancies we all do and if you don't well then good for you.

But from my understanding and experiences I just don't get along or agree with black men. Negative, always want to cuss you out, have the last word, and try to read you when it's not needed.

Maybe it's because I got raped at 15 in Montreal in a alley way by a group of thugs after a drag show I did. I don't know maybe that's why I'm negative towards black men or race in general. But what you do is wrong regardless of what colour you are.

What i'm just trying to say if I didn't word it right (since I don't want to revise this nor re-read this I want it over and done with) your acting like a stereotypical black man even if your not.

As I told the faggot who texted my cell phone today to leave me alone you should just drop it and move along with life same as I have , but I have to step back a couple minutes and school your ignorant ass because of your loud queeny mouth.

I'm finally speaking my mind because I don't give a fuck anymore. I am not in this industry I WAS had some great memories, met and interacted with many and made great friends that I will keep for life through this trade. But I met alot of idiots and assholes through this trade.

Many I shut my mouth and walked away and made myself look proper so I could look better then others and compete and make myself get that dollar or get that title. I don't care anymore.

You could think I'm satin I don't care I have my boyfriend who loves me. I have a family that has me close and both are leading me down the right path with helping me on guiding me in the right direction since I lead myself down the wrong path in the past MANY times.

It helped me and learned things but still..

Anyway yet again the attention whore has rambled on along more then needed but what I am trying to say is

Rally your a fucking faggot and need to shut your mouth. And thanks for putting this big smile on my face today.

I said I wasn't going to say anything and just ignore everything but you pissed me off enough that I had to.

Who hates me now I don't give a fuck. Go print a picture of me out and piss on it go enjoy your day. Forget about me like you forgot about many in the past. Don't continue to reopen topics to make yourself the attention source or to just be a shit disturber.

I maybe a attention whore Rally but are you any better?
I'm done I'm finished.

Enjoy tearing me apart, but I just wanted to say whats on my mind. All I know is if Rally was walking down the street and walked past me he wouldn't say anything because he would know I would end up in a jail cell at the end of the day and he would be in a different condition.

Fuck you and get a life. Others have and maybe you should follow in their pathes instead of using a hobby of lurking fetishes and porn on the internet to pass your time away.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/149490_327182677383613_1745613180_n.jpg

Chaos
02-12-2013, 07:29 PM
And with Dita's post I rest my case on sane transitions....

Chaos
02-12-2013, 07:49 PM
Rally I don't like you nor care what you have to say. This thread wasn't even about me and you wanted to post my name just to start some shit.

Yes I said it. I have my feelings towards types of people of colour don't get me wrong I have my racist tendancies we all do and if you don't well then good for you.

But from my understanding and experiences I just don't get along or agree with black men. Negative, always want to cuss you out, have the last word, and try to read you when it's not needed.

Maybe it's because I got raped at 15 in Montreal in a alley way by a group of thugs after a drag show I did. I don't know maybe that's why I'm negative towards black men or race in general. But what you do is wrong regardless of what colour you are.

What i'm just trying to say if I didn't word it right (since I don't want to revise this nor re-read this I want it over and done with) your acting like a stereotypical black man even if your not.

As I told the faggot who texted my cell phone today to leave me alone you should just drop it and move along with life same as I have , but I have to step back a couple minutes and school your ignorant ass because of your loud queeny mouth.

I'm finally speaking my mind because I don't give a fuck anymore. I am not in this industry I WAS had some great memories, met and interacted with many and made great friends that I will keep for life through this trade. But I met alot of idiots and assholes through this trade.

Many I shut my mouth and walked away and made myself look proper so I could look better then others and compete and make myself get that dollar or get that title. I don't care anymore.

You could think I'm satin I don't care I have my boyfriend who loves me. I have a family that has me close and both are leading me down the right path with helping me on guiding me in the right direction since I lead myself down the wrong path in the past MANY times.

Anyway yet again the attention whore has rambled on along more then needed but what I am trying to say is

Rally your a fucking faggot and need to shut your mouth. And thanks for putting this big smile on my face today.

I said I wasn't going to say anything and just ignore everything but you pissed me off enough that I had to.

Who hates me now I don't give a fuck. Go print a picture of me out and piss on it go enjoy your day. Forget about me like you forgot about many in the past. Don't continue to reopen topics to make yourself the attention source or to just be a shit disturber.

I'm done I'm finished.

Enjoy tearing me apart, but I just wanted to say whats on my mind. All I know is if Rally was walking down the street and walked past me he wouldn't say anything because he would know I would end up in a jail cell at the end of the day and he would be in a different condition.

Fuck you and get a life. Others have and maybe you should follow in their pathes instead of using a hobby of lurking fetishes and porn on the internet to pass your time away.

First, he used your name to describe an action...
Second, You're the one with diarrhea of the mouth, being so bold when you're leaving....
I will give you partial credit...You are right...Rally wouldn't say anything to you.....screen names can't talk on their own. And are threats REALLY the way to go? I suppose if you knew what he actually looked like it MIGHT be a fair fight.....but you don't...So explain how you hurt someone you can't see?
Honestly I was an admirer of yours until you proved how immature and irresponsible you really are as of late... and you're REALLY stupid if you think calling anyone out for being here isn't the pot calling the kettle black....

This is also like the third time you said you were finished....
And Satin??? it is S-A-T-A-N......no one thinks you're a fabric.
And don't lie...you're speaking your "mind" because you're running away....

ditadior
02-12-2013, 08:00 PM
First, he used your name to describe an action...
Second, You're the one with diarrhea of the mouth, being so bold when you're leaving....
I will give you partial credit...You are right...Rally wouldn't say anything to you.....screen names can't talk on their own. And are threats REALLY the way to go? I suppose if you knew what he actually looked like it MIGHT be a fair fight.....but you don't...So explain how you hurt someone you can't see?
Honestly I was an admirer of yours until you proved how immature and irresponsible you really are as of late... and you're REALLY stupid if you think calling anyone out for being here isn't the pot calling the kettle black....

This is also like the third time you said you were finished....
And Satin??? it is S-A-T-A-N......no one thinks you're a fabric.
And don't lie...you're speaking your "mind" because you're running away....

First two times I was not ready and didnt completely delete and erase it all from my life and came back this time I won't.

Honestly I don't care if you were an admirer or not. You liked my body that's it as for anything else you didn't so I don't care if you were or not I didn't show anyone who I was on here I acted and was fake because no one needs or desirves to see who I really am nor will you ever.

Running away from what? That I don't want to be apart of the adult industry and living my life for other people. I'm not running away I'm leaving since this chapter of mine is completeled and I felt nothing more from it.

There is more to life then sex, porn and such. It deffinatly is a big part of how we live and survive but as for depending on it and relying on it is pathetic

scroller
02-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Wow, I was enjoying this thread and then it went totally oblong! :crazy

Chaos
02-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Honestly I don't care if you were an admirer or not. You liked my body that's it as for anything else you didn't so I don't care if you were or not I didn't show anyone who I was on here I acted and was fake because no one needs or desirves to see who I really am nor will you ever.

Shows how little you really know...
I originally liked your attitude....as for your body? Seen and fucked better. Get over yourself.
You didn't ACT fake you ARE fake and so many people know it I would not be surprised if leaving the industry is the result. You showed PLENTY of people you're a backbiting psycho who can't even keep her head on with even the mention of her name...regardless of whether it's directly linked to you or not.
I couldn't even spend a penny on you....I'd want change back.
And being a bit crazy myself I HAVE seen the real you....Crazy knows crazy.
And you didn't have a problem relying on porn before....and you didn't think it was pathetic then,and don't lie and say you did....because that makes you pathetic too. But I'm sure there are tons of people grateful you just called them pathetic... Pot and Kettle again....

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 08:10 PM
And with Dita's post I rest my case on sane transitions....

i feel torn....do i respond in kind with a diatribe to end all diatribes or just leave it alone. i really don't think anyone wants to hear what i would have to say about dita, especially since this thread isn't about her.

oh well...so i'm a nigger faggot. i guess it could be worse, i could be dita dior.

ditadior
02-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Shows how little you really know...
I originally liked your attitude....as for your body? Seen and fucked better. Get over yourself.
You didn't ACT fake you ARE fake and so many people know it I would not be surprised if leaving the industry is the result. You showed PLENTY of people you're a backbiting psycho who can't even keep her head on with even the mention of her name...regardless of whether it's directly linked to you or not.
I couldn't even spend a penny on you....I'd want change back.
And being a bit crazy myself I HAVE seen the real you....Crazy knows crazy.
And you didn't have a problem relying on porn before....and you didn't think it was pathetic then,and don't lie and say you did....because that makes you pathetic too. But I'm sure there are tons of people grateful you just called them pathetic... Pot and Kettle again....

Probably so.
As for the comment to my body I was referring to you seeing my body and that's it I wasn't comparing myself to anyone else so don't be rude in that form.

I'm done. Go call Lucy bisset or Shyla wild lol go share your money with those faggots.

I said my piece and that's all Rally fuck you and ya ;) ciao bitches.

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Probably so.
As for the comment to my body I was referring to you seeing my body and that's it I wasn't comparing myself to anyone else so don't be rude in that form.

I'm done. Go call Lucy bisset or Shyla wild lol go share your money with those faggots.

I said my piece and that's all Rally fuck you and ya ;) ciao bitches.

the difference is that i don't want to fuck you. but i'm sure if i waived a nice crisp $50 bill in front of you, you'd fuck me on camera and post it here as a sexual conquest.

Chaos
02-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Go call Lucy bisset or Shyla wild lol go share your money with those faggots.

Never paid for sex in my life, not about to start now.
As for calling other girls faggots and such? You're a detriment to the community.
Way to be a setback.... As for being rude? You're a racist,and I'm HELLA tame by comparison.

No Rally it's a trap! She'll try to fuck you bareback and blame it on being drunk...Oh wait you're not a complete stranger...

ditadior
02-12-2013, 08:27 PM
the difference is that i don't want to fuck you. but i'm sure if i waived a nice crisp $50 bill in front of you, you'd fuck me on camera and post it here as a sexual conquest.

I always made excuses or said I was busy when men of colour called me sorry I cancelled closed doors and declined black men.

As for your 50 dollar slap in the face it was 250 and also just because your black bitch doesn't mean I'm gonna be nice to you.

Oh dita can I have a discount I'm yo bratha. No your not your filth and you need to shove your 50 dollars up your filthy ass.

Xoxo

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 08:33 PM
dita...please stop...you are hurting my feelings. i'm gonna cry.

SunshyneMonroe
02-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Dita is way out of line IMO...

Chaos
02-12-2013, 08:35 PM
I always made excuses or said I was busy when men of colour called me sorry I cancelled closed doors and declined black men.

As for your 50 dollar slap in the face it was 250 and also just because your black bitch doesn't mean I'm gonna be nice to you.

Oh dita can I have a discount I'm yo bratha. No your not your filth and you need to shove your 50 dollars up your filthy ass.

Xoxo

Only filth I see here is a racist psycho that can't stop running her mouth when she said she was leaving at least five times now...
And see Rally? I told you ...she wants to shove a 50 up your ass....and we all know how many germs are found on money...:whistle:

It's all good though Sunshyne! I'm thinking she's going the "Get Banned" route....That way she has someone to blame other than herself.

MrT23
02-12-2013, 08:36 PM
I get a e-mail from a private message from a good customer of mine that is close to my heart and then I see another private message I recently didn't open and ignored about this.

So I searched my name.

I think its funny. Yes I am a attention whore it's been proven many times. I made a thread to post my goodbyes yes big deal. It was my choice and I knew that I was going to get torn apart. But I have some close friends in the community/industry and people I have met and kept close to. I didn't want to just disappear and have people wonder what happened. Yes, it shouldn't bother me and I should have just left but the thing is I care and I didn't want to leave a unknown or have possible things said about me so I posted it.

Message boards are open topics and we all have points to prove and opinons to express but going and stating the obvious or sulking isn't cool.

I'm done I'm finished.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/149490_327182677383613_1745613180_n.jpg

You are a psychotic bitch. Pls go

Also your grammar sucks

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Only filth I see here is a racist psycho that can't stop running her mouth when she said she was leaving at least five times now...
And see Rally? I told you ...she wants to shove a 50 up your ass....and we all know how many germs are found on money...:whistle:

best post of this thread. honestly, i thought the OP's story was fun to read, but positing that dita wants to produce a potentially detrimental anal infection for me is hilarious. :dancing:

MrT23
02-12-2013, 08:39 PM

Just a bit lol

ditadior
02-12-2013, 08:39 PM

It's all good though Sunshyne! I'm thinking she's going the "Get Banned" route....That way she has someone to blame other than herself.

Can someone please ban me now I'd rather that so I can't login and see all the bullshit people post about me.

That's all I'm trying to say. I can't erase my life with people talking about me so I would rather that.

I'd rather you all talk shit and I don't have to see it.

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Can someone please ban me now I'd rather that so I can't login and see all the bullshit people post about me.

That's all I'm trying to say. I can't erase my life with people talking about me so I would rather that.

please feel free to self-ban. it's not a good look requiring the assistance of a mod for such a simple task.

Prospero
02-12-2013, 08:43 PM
You REALLY want to get banned Dita? Those nasty racist remarks will do the trick...

I can't ban you but I know a man who can

Chaos
02-12-2013, 08:44 PM

Just the fact you think you can erase life proves you're batshit insane...
People are going to talk about you forever...Best get used to that. Chances are,after your little racist temper tantrum and threats of bodily harm to people you don't and couldn't know,it will not be good.
Oh and it's a sure sign of narcissism if you can't leave with people talking about you...But then not many like racists so I guess you are all you have right now...

And we are now on chapter 6 of the Dita is leaving adventure...

MrT23
02-12-2013, 08:48 PM
That post by dita was crazier than anything else posted in this thread. Way to go hoe

rockabilly
02-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Dita is still here?

Chaos
02-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Dita is still here?

I know right?

ditadior
02-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Someone get a mod and delete my account.

My mission was to delete everything and leave but having this left open isn't helping me any since I keep going back to it and reading my name and loosing it from negativity.

I tried to delete it I can't find the option.

And yes I'm vain and naracastic.

And yes I'm still here because I lost it at rally fuck Pete why did you have to email me so I had to respond to you and then I loose it at him.

Just ban me and delete me I want this done.

I hate you all I am glad I am gone but I don't want this account open.

Dino Velvet
This coffee sure tastes good and this chair is mighty comfortable. What happened in here? Still trying to make heads or tails wiping the crust outta my eyes. Somebody step on a duck?

Quiet Reflections
You might not like Rally but name calling doesn't make you a better person than him. It just shows your youth and lack of intelligence. He is a smart guy if you had a legitimate disagreement with him you could have easily used grow up words to discuss it. I wished you a great life in your goodbye thread but I must say now I hope a piano falls on your head.

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 08:54 PM
wait...its been a few min. either she is banned or maybe she really has shown some self-control and logged off

---edit---
crap, other posts went up in the time it took me to post this. oh well

MrT23
02-12-2013, 08:55 PM
wait...its been a few min. either she is banned or maybe she really has shown some self-control and logged off
Nope
She clearly has some sick addiction to this place and can't just leave on her own will

Prospero
02-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Rally.... lol..... maybe she is scrabbling through her dictionary for a bigger and better insult

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 09:00 PM
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-insults.asp

these might help

Chaos
02-12-2013, 09:02 PM
I hope a piano falls on your head.
that poor, poor piano....

Dita? I hate to be the bearer of bad news (wait...no I don't) but you lost it long before Rally......Your insanity isn't and cannot be a sudden development.
Loose it at him? Rally already declined....

rockabilly
02-12-2013, 09:07 PM
I know right?

Maybe as Gentlemen we should hold open the door?

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:09 PM
I do think she has left the building (for the moment)

Chaos
02-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Maybe as Gentlemen we should hold open the door?

Actually we SHOULD slam it in her face for being a racist and offending so many people....I can take a day off from being a Gentleman when someone deserves it....

Unless of course the narcissism kicks in again Prospero...

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:11 PM
But maybe the narcissism has kicked in and she is gazing at her mirror (and to be honest she has got avery pretty face)

Chaos
02-12-2013, 09:14 PM
She HAD a pretty face ...then she went all psycho racist and well.....:thumbsdown

rockabilly
02-12-2013, 09:15 PM
... waits for a retort from Dita ... nothing yet?
Hmmm what else is on.

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:17 PM
I know what you mean Chaos. But if you saw a girl like her on the street and had no clue of the personality you'd just find her cute

Molly D'Vyne
02-12-2013, 09:19 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Wait...

The show's already over?

RallyCola
tune in next week...same batshit time...same batshit channel

Chaos
You got me there Prospero. Though I doubt the cute would last long...

Quiet Reflections
02-12-2013, 09:20 PM
that poor, poor piano....

Dita? I hate to be the bearer of bad news (wait...no I don't) but you lost it long before Rally......Your insanity isn't and cannot be a sudden development.
Loose it at him? Rally already declined....
Not a baby grand or grand but a cheap upright. I think a corny player piano would do. Certainly not a Steinway

Chaos
02-12-2013, 09:21 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Wait...

The show's already over?
I tried to entertain everyone....but I'm on an all nighter (stupid insomnia)
I could have used some Colbert-corn!

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:22 PM
How about a Player Piano... would suit the theme of narcissism

Chaos
02-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Not a baby grand or grand but a cheap upright. I think a corny player piano would do. Certainly not a Steinway

How about a grinder organ and the monkey? But conveniently forget the monkey....No need for him to suffer with her....

Molly D'Vyne
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM
I tried to entertain everyone....but I'm on an all nighter (stupid insomnia)
I could have used some Colbert-corn!

Insomnia... generally my all nighters end in a collapse in front of the laptop around 9 or 10 in the morning... bravo for still going at it!

As for the monkey... maybe the monkey could wear a bungee harness so it could play the organ on the way down but still be spared? Seems like an appropriate compromise.

Quiet Reflections
02-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Insomnia... generally my all nighters end in a collapse in front of the laptop around 9 or 10 in the morning... bravo for still going at it!

As for the monkey... maybe the monkey could wear a bungee harness so it could play the organ on the way down but still be spared? Seems like an appropriate compromise.
Is that you in your avatar? Are you a DJ?

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 09:44 PM
i never liked schroeder...use his

http://www.mammothgardens.com/piano/Schroeder.jpg

Chaos
02-12-2013, 09:45 PM

Got up at noon yesterday....probably won't sleep until tonight...though sometimes it will last several days...

Molly D'Vyne
02-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Is that you in your avatar? Are you a DJ?

Yep, I wear many hats though lol.

Prospero
02-12-2013, 09:50 PM
A DJ wearing lots of hats... all at once?

Molly D'Vyne
02-12-2013, 09:54 PM
A DJ wearing lots of hats... all at once?

I've got this thing... for hats. Minimum of three anywhere I go! Admittedly it can get tricky trying to maneuver the headphones on and off my ears when trying to cue up tracks though.

Chaos
02-12-2013, 09:54 PM

I saw those hats....interest definitely piqued.
Yes....I'm a nerd....or geek,whatever. :D
Bouncer,Machinist,writer,painter,3D artist, Graphic Designer,Rat breeder,Snake Handler ( I have 8),Dog trainer (3), Ferret Wrangler (2),singer,tinkerer (I can make anything out of almost anything)
Hell,my hats have hats...lol!!

Quiet Reflections
02-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Do you use Digital turntables or actual records. I always hear using records is way harder but once you learn to match the beats the hardest things is carrying around the crates you use for your set. That and most newer stuff just isn't being pressed

Dino Velvet
02-12-2013, 10:00 PM

You fit in this? Help Wanted sign in the stained-glass window.

http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/pope_350.jpg

Molly D'Vyne
02-12-2013, 10:16 PM
I saw those hats....interest definitely piqued.
Yes....I'm a nerd....or geek,whatever. :D
Bouncer,Machinist,writer,painter,3D artist, Graphic Designer,Rat breeder,Snake Handler ( I have 8),Dog trainer (3), Ferret Wrangler (2),singer,tinkerer (I can make anything out of almost anything)
Hell,my hats have hats...lol!!

Nerds/geeks are my kind of people! Definitely an interesting combo you have going... when you say rat breeder next to snake handler my thinking is you are raising their food? Then again, with 8 snakes you might need to I guess.

I'm a fan of tearing things apart and turning them into things as well... I used to take cheap remote controlled cars, arm and armor them, then pit them against friend's toys and have battles as a kid. (Like a neighborhood amateur Battlebots competition)

Nowadays it's generally pulling apart the occasional computer or video game console for maintenance... or putting together cool stuff for raves. Recently, I did into making jewelry as well though... so I might start going through scrap I have scattered around and do a bit more of that. (see pic, was my first attempt using a couple gears from a pendant clock)

Aside from the other stuff I listed on my profile... I'm an ACAC Certified Microbial Investigator and spent most of the past five years crawling around houses looking at mold... and am also an IICRC-certified water remediation technician. My hats have hats too lol.

As for the papal hat... I think my heathen ass would burst into flames as soon as I stepped on Vatican soil... but I bet it would look pretty sweet with a sound-active led panel on the front of it... so I'm almost willing to risk it.

On the DJing side of things, I own and generally use a high-end MIDI controller because it allows me to manage a much higher variation in BPM... and I can mix four "decks" at once digitally... even though I generally beatmatch manually despite that. I've played on friends' turntables a few times, and although I like the tactile feel of them... they just don't suit my needs as well. (And records are expensive... plus as you mentioned... a lot of things aren't being pressed anymore)

RallyCola
02-12-2013, 10:17 PM
You fit in this? Help Wanted sign in the stained-glass window.

http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/pope_350.jpg

that hat takes a special person to wear it...who else can put on a hat they just shit in.

Prospero
02-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Great fan of extraordinary hats....

Bribi
02-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Damn for somebody who left the board like 2-3 days ago, she's still here a lot.
Still checking if people are crying on your leaving?
We won't cry the day you'll die so don't get your hopes too high.

Chaos
02-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Nerds/geeks are my kind of people! Definitely an interesting combo you have going... when you say rat breeder next to snake handler my thinking is you are raising their food? Then again, with 8 snakes you might need to I guess.

I'm a fan of tearing things apart and turning them into things as well... I used to take cheap remote controlled cars, arm and armor them, then pit them against friend's toys and have battles as a kid. (Like a neighborhood amateur Battlebots competition)

Nowadays it's generally pulling apart the occasional computer or video game console for maintenance... or putting together cool stuff for raves. Recently, I did into making jewelry as well though... so I might start going through scrap I have scattered around and do a bit more of that. (see pic, was my first attempt using a couple gears from a pendant clock)

Aside from the other stuff I listed on my profile... I'm an ACAC Certified Microbial Investigator and spent most of the past five years crawling around houses looking at mold... and am also an IICRC-certified water remediation technician. My hats have hats too lol.

As for the papal hat... I think my heathen ass would burst into flames as soon as I stepped on Vatican soil... but I bet it would look pretty sweet with a sound-active led panel on the front of it... so I'm almost willing to risk it.

On the DJing side of things, I own and generally use a high-end MIDI controller because it allows me to manage a much higher variation in BPM... and I can mix four "decks" at once digitally... even though I generally beatmatch manually despite that. I've played on friends' turntables a few times, and although I like the tactile feel of them... they just don't suit my needs as well. (And records are expensive... plus as you mentioned... a lot of things aren't being pressed anymore)

I was going to edit the quote but nahhhh....
I have 1 Ball Python,1 Red-Tailed Boa,2Albino Burmese Pythons,1 False Water Cobra,1 Gaboon Viper,and 2 Reticulated Pythons.
2 Pitbulls, 1 Mastiff,2 Ferrets,and roughly 30-40 rats....Basically I own Satan's Petting Zoo....
I was a bouncer in a nightclub that had 4 mini clubs inside it.
For now, my machining days are over ...at least until I can drop a grand and buy my own lathe and other equipment.
I generally take random thing apart and make new things from the parts.
Now I could wear the Pope hat....it would turn black and start laughing though.... :twisted:
All the DJ's I know won't risk damaging their vinyl in the bars or clubs here,so it's all digital. (Can't blame them)
I spend most of my time doing 3D art I have a thread for it somewhere and some on my profile...

Molly D'Vyne
02-12-2013, 11:48 PM
I was going to edit the quote but nahhhh....
I have 1 Ball Python,1 Red-Tailed Boa,2Albino Burmese Pythons,1 False Water Cobra,1 Gaboon Viper,and 2 Reticulated Pythons.
2 Pitbulls, 1 Mastiff,2 Ferrets,and roughly 30-40 rats....Basically I own Satan's Petting Zoo....
I was a bouncer in a nightclub that had 4 mini clubs inside it.
For now, my machining days are over ...at least until I can drop a grand and buy my own lathe and other equipment.
I generally take random thing apart and make new things from the parts.
Now I could wear the Pope hat....it would turn black and start laughing though.... :twisted:
All the DJ's I know won't risk damaging their vinyl in the bars or clubs here,so it's all digital. (Can't blame them)
I spend most of my time doing 3D art I have a thread for it somewhere and some on my profile...

Satan's petting zoo eh? I like reptilian friends as long as I'm not randomly stumbling across one in a crawlspace... and most pits I've met have been sweethearts despite the reputation a lot of people give them. Personally I just have a couple cats. I know plenty of DJs that still use vinyl, but most all that use turntables anymore have switched to time codes and Serato... definitely understandable. And went and checked out ze art... I like!

Also...

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7058845952/hC498EA57/

Chaos
02-13-2013, 12:01 AM
Satan's petting zoo eh? I like reptilian friends as long as I'm not randomly stumbling across one in a crawlspace... and most pits I've met have been sweethearts despite the reputation a lot of people give them. Personally I just have a couple cats. I know plenty of DJs that still use vinyl, but most all that use turntables anymore have switched to time codes and Serato... definitely understandable. And went and checked out ze art... I like!

Also...

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7058845952/hC498EA57/

Crap!! I'm allergic to cats! :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
One of the Pits is an attack dog....Even I have been bitten on occasion..stupid human error there though. The other will only lick you to death.The Mastiff is dumb as a brick and thinks everyone is a food dispenser...

RallyCola
02-13-2013, 01:33 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KdAwmFE6DDE/TJp1sdZE9YI/AAAAAAAAAwY/oh3kHytsJGI/s1600/Chuck_Woolery_2004.jpg

says take some loratadine and call a girl

Tika
02-13-2013, 01:46 AM

Teenagers are the biggest drama queens, good lord. Walk the fuck away and keep walking, don't check in every five minutes to see who's still talking about you. This isn't high school, you immature little attention whore :loser:

Jericho
02-13-2013, 01:58 AM
Crazy shit...Just another day on HA! :shrug

Christina Fox
02-13-2013, 02:27 AM
wow my thread totally steered in a new direction.. was maybe looking to get some other true feminization stories but instead... well ..

kukm4
02-13-2013, 02:41 AM
wow my thread totally steered in a new direction.. was maybe looking to get some other true feminization stories but instead... well ..
Welcome to HA:party:

Christina Fox
02-13-2013, 04:54 AM
One of the funniest thing about my ex-gf is how we would go shopping together and she would point stuff out and say " hey you would like this outfit" or hey look at these panties we should get them and we can share them".... I noticed that whenever I got new outfits and panties , that those were the exact same outfits she would go out wearing at night a few nights later when she cheated on me with men ( we never spent a friday or saturday night together in over a year).. so she would always make sure she fucked a guy in my outfits then gave them back to me to wear.. I wore a pair of black yoga pants that had another guys cum stain in them for a week before I noticed before putting them in the wash

bluesoul
02-13-2013, 05:04 AM

actually she isn't. she said this: "'i'm finally speaking my mind because I don't give a fuck anymore." so this is something she's been wanting to get off her chest. she had to act a certain way to appease the ass kissers, but those days are done.

dita can finally let her hair down and let us truly know how she feels- and that, is a good thing.

bluesoul
02-13-2013, 05:16 AM
Someone get a mod and delete my account.

My mission was to delete everything and leave but having this left open isn't helping me any since I keep going back to it and reading my name and loosing it from negativity.

I tried to delete it I can't find the option.

And yes I'm vain and naracastic.

And yes I'm still here because I lost it at rally fuck Pete why did you have to email me so I had to respond to you and then I loose it at him.

Just ban me and delete me I want this done.

I hate you all I am glad I am gone but I don't want this account open.

i think it should be saved for prosperity so we can always remember

Dino Velvet
02-13-2013, 05:22 AM

Beginner's luck, kid. You done made us proud.

tsdvdman
02-13-2013, 05:25 AM
But maybe the narcissism has kicked in and she is gazing at her mirror (and to be honest she has got avery pretty face)
I know what you mean Chaos. But if you saw a girl like her on the street and had no clue of the personality you'd just find her cute

Here we go with one of our trusted and "fair" mods....singing contiuous COMPLIMENTS no less to a girl who has called people "niggas" "filth"..etc..etc.
She's clearly out of control yet he can't get pass the ass kissing and drooling. Wow!!!!!!!

Bribi
02-13-2013, 08:07 AM
Ahah and now WE have to do something so she can leave and never come back.
Damn, she has like no will at all.
You cant to leave, leave.

PS: I can see you were here like 3 hours ago... still can't leave, huh?!

tsdvdman
02-14-2013, 02:52 AM
Originally Posted by Prospero
Originally Posted by Prospero
I know it would be a bit much to ban a mod... but I think maybe they should be suspended for a few days if they knowingly ignore racist hate-filled post..and then compliment and drool all over the offender...lol

Christina Fox
02-14-2013, 03:48 AM
Whats funny is im still clueless to this whole Dita situation... I also feel its useless to read thru posts to find out as it has absolutely nothing to do with anything..

Hey MODS...please lock my thread and delete it please thank you..

RallyCola
02-14-2013, 07:29 AM
Whats funny is im still clueless to this whole Dita situation... I also feel its useless to read thru posts to find out as it has absolutely nothing to do with anything..

with that attitude...you won't like about 50% of the threads here. that you started the thread and it went somewhere else is par for the course. don't get your panties in a bunch.

ditadior
02-14-2013, 03:21 PM

Lol sorry hunny but that's what threads and forums are to express opinion and state feelings and facts. And talk about it between everyone.

Thank you Prospero. Happy valentines day to you and blue soul glad someone understands my point ❤❤💋

Jericho
02-14-2013, 03:52 PM

Fuck no, where's the lollage in that! :ignore:

Bribi
02-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Hey Dita, still here with us :)
You miss us, right?!

RallyCola
02-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Lol sorry hunny but that's what threads and forums are to express opinion and state feelings and facts. And talk about it between everyone.

Thank you Prospero. Happy valentines day to you and blue soul glad someone understands my point ❤❤💋

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/4/46694/1796604-forcemotherfucker_super.png

she tries to leave but keeps getting sucked back in.

pathetic.

Dino Velvet
02-14-2013, 07:32 PM
http://sytereitz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/energizer-bunny.jpg

RallyCola
02-14-2013, 07:37 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21901430.jpg

ditadior
02-14-2013, 08:25 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21901430.jpg

I've left I'm just egging you all on for the shit of it. If your gonna entertain me why do I not stop pissing you off faggot

Prospero
02-14-2013, 08:29 PM
Don't talk crap TSDVD man. The girl is just out to stir things up - loosing off her mouth at everyone. It's pure nonsense. I do NOT lust after her - all i said was she is cute and if you didn't know about the stupid things she says you'd think so if you saw her on the street.
So stop stirring things up? Okay

Bribi
02-14-2013, 09:05 PM
I've left I'm just egging you all on for the shit of it. If your gonna entertain me why do I not stop pissing you off faggot

I hope, I really hope, you know you're a "faggot" too

Tika
02-14-2013, 09:09 PM

If you're still "egging us all on for the shit of it" then you haven't left. Stop being a whiny butthurt immature teenage drama queen and leave like you said you were going to do.:yayo:

RallyCola
02-14-2013, 09:35 PM
we should get dita and straight tricker together for a bit of

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1338/5127434288_91dfff5517.jpg

RallyCola
02-14-2013, 09:36 PM

that means you haven't left

http://www.troll.me/images/stifler-thumbs-up/good-job-retard.jpg

MdR Dave
02-15-2013, 04:47 AM
...do I really need to be associated with crazy shit like this?

Yes. Yes, you do.

ShylaWild
04-25-2013, 11:34 PM
Go call Lucy bisset or Shyla wild lol go share your money with those faggots.

I randomly do a search on my name...and this pops up.

Remember, Love me or Hate me...either way, I win. Love me and I'll always be in your heart. Hate me and I'll always be in your mind.

Enjoy your trip to Rock Bottom.

IWasHerxxxx
04-27-2013, 04:56 AM
I randomly do a search on my name...and this pops up.

Remember, Love me or Hate me...either way, I win. Love me and I'll always be in your heart. Hate me and I'll always be in your mind.

Enjoy your trip to Rock Bottom.

ew, yes you have your big cock and big boobs.

hey now let's go feminize your face and then we can talk while i'm on my way to rock bottom ;)

love to hate you shyla? whatever you say lol. i miss living with you in montreal when you would get me high and then take advantage of me and go down on me and try to suck me.

i miss those days so so much.