PDA

View Full Version : T Girl Bartenders?

bobafett778
02-10-2013, 12:59 AM
Hey I am opening a Transgendered bar with go-go dancing in South Florida. I am currently seeking staff in all areas especially bartenders. If anybody is interested in going to work in an upscale bar with a unique atmosphere please private message me or post in this thread with any questions.

princesa
02-10-2013, 01:07 AM
This idea is awesome! I wish we had this in TX :(

bobafett778
02-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Well we hope to do more if this one is successful ;)

Molly D'Vyne
02-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Where in South Florida?

Not to sound cocky, but I'm a pretty phenomenal multi-genre mashup DJ that also happens to be transsexual... and I'm actually considering moving somewhere south of Tampa so I can be closer to my family and such. I can work in any genre of music, rap, top 40, house, dubstep... pretty much anything you name I can mix in an innovative manner and I've got plenty of experience working a crowd.

On top of that, I've got a few years worth of experience in promotions, social media, web design, flyer design, sound design, lighting, lasers, and even managed a go-go troop for a bit as well. :)

bluesoul
02-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Not to sound cocky, but I'm a pretty phenomenal multi-genre mashup DJ that also happens to be transsexual... and I'm actually considering moving somewhere south of Tampa so I can be closer to my family and such. I can work in any genre of music, rap, top 40, house, dubstep... pretty much anything you name I can mix in an innovative manner and I've got plenty of experience working a crowd.

just out of curiosity, do you have any mixes on the web showcasing your phenomenal multi-genre mashup skillz?

bobafett778
02-11-2013, 10:11 PM
The Hollywood area. PM your info and I will be in touch.

Nikka
02-11-2013, 10:15 PM
can I work Illegaly?

Molly D'Vyne
02-11-2013, 10:18 PM
just out of curiosity, do you have any mixes on the web showcasing your phenomenal multi-genre mashup skillz?

The Hollywood area. PM your info and I will be in touch.

If you like EDM, here is a demo I put together for a competition a while back: (Didn't win, but it's still pretty solid)

https://soundcloud.com/echozaurora/groovecruisedeck10

And will do bobafett!

Wingman
02-11-2013, 10:20 PM
can I work Illegaly?

Now there's a question that will relax the sphincter of many of my American cousins... :-)

bluesoul
02-11-2013, 10:30 PM
If you like EDM, here is a demo I put together for a competition a while back: (Didn't win, but it's still pretty solid)

https://soundcloud.com/echozaurora/groovecruisedeck10

And will do bobafett!

okay thanks. actually not a big edm fan anymore but i like to check out what different people do. i'm into music production

Molly D'Vyne
02-11-2013, 10:36 PM
okay thanks. actually not a big edm fan anymore but i like to check out what different people do. i'm into music production

Gotcha there. I've worked doing a large variety of events for a while now, so I have plenty of experience working through genres outside of EDM... but my primary audience for most of what I do falls inside of that, so that's most entirely what I have recorded. Interesting that you're into music production though, I've been trying to get back to that for a while now. Have any links to some of the things you've made?

bluesoul
02-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Have any links to some of the things you've made?

check your pm. i actually started a record label last year too to release my next few projects