PDA

View Full Version : Americans, Asians, Brazilians....OH MY

SAMiAM9872
02-09-2013, 07:53 PM
I can't help but wonder if there is a site out there that covers all 3. I love the sweet young American girls (i.e. ShemaleYUM) but also love ladyboys and S. American girls (Dany de Castro, Bianca F). Please tell me there is a place where I can find all 3.

I love Shemaleyum but I wish there was more than a few new girls a week

Someone help, please!!

GroobySteven
02-09-2013, 07:55 PM
http://www.shemale.xxx is all-American/Asian/S.American - check it out.

I don't think you'll find a site showing more NEW models a week than Shemale Yum.

SAMiAM9872
02-09-2013, 08:01 PM
I don't necessarily need it to be new content that no one has seen yet, just different videos daily

GroobySteven
02-09-2013, 08:09 PM
I don't necessarily need it to be new content that no one has seen yet, just different videos daily

Shemale Yum updates weekly with 7 new scenes (photos and videos are 1 scene) effectively one a day.

Shemale.XXX updates Mon-Fri with a new scene a day!

:-)

RallyCola
02-09-2013, 11:39 PM

if you don't care about new material...then how will you have different daily content. that doesn't make any sense unless you are talking about a tube site.

the only other site that comes to mind that will have a good mix is going to be grooby archives. that has all the old material you cock can desire